PDA

View Full Version : I pad joy stick

Shiloo
06-21-2012, 06:51 PM
With the new update my joy stick is in the very bottom left corner of my screen. (I pad)
I find it very hard to hold my iPad and move the joy stick now. Just odd for me, hope it's not permanent! I would prefer it to be back in the middle left side again.

Also I still think the skills are to big. I can deal with the skills I guess, but the joy stick needs a double jointed thumb to operate!

thedream
06-21-2012, 06:58 PM
I find it horrible playing on my iPad the joy stick is so low and the emotes placement is absolutely horrible. I know it's easier for the devs to have the a universal UI but this UI has destroyed my enjoyment of pocket legends.

Twicetwins
06-26-2012, 05:46 AM
Same here. Can we have the joystick moved back up a ways? It's hard on the thumb joint.

Otahaibab
06-26-2012, 10:46 PM
This is exactly how i feel! The joystick placement is TERRIBLE i cant move easily unless i lift my ipad for a while.....i have the first gen and lemmie tell ya, if ya try to hold it in the air for 30+minutes(like me i usually play 2 hours) it will hurt. I dont even want toplay pocket legends until they fix the joystick but i cant auit it D:

Suntv
06-27-2012, 12:34 PM
I can't even play more then 5 maps on iPad, then hand hurts. Let's hope sts does something about this.

Suntv
07-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Still a huge problem

JaytB
07-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Still a huge problem

As said in the other thread you posted this comment in, it will be fixed in the next client update :)