PDA

View Full Version : Pink Drop Rate / Boss Map

Chrysys
06-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Just gonna put this out there that the drop rate for pinks is ridiculous!!! Needs to be fixed... also the boss map is pay to play cool. But you have to pay 3 play every time? This is bulllll. And the drop rates are just as bad. So why? I could see maybe paying for better chances at drops but nope all trash... wasted tons of plat trying it out. Take my advise and don't run this map. It eats ur plats and no reward to reap.

Anyone else agree???

-Saycred-

Cahaun
06-21-2012, 08:35 PM
What map are you talking about?

CrimsonTider
06-21-2012, 08:46 PM
He's talking a out the boss gauntlet which appears after you clear the first five maps.

@Saycred - A lot of people don't like the idea but we were forewarned long before Humania came out that it would be this way. As far as the drop rates go, there are many threads which bring up the matter. We are all hoping for an update which will increase the drop rate much like what happened in Fang.

modredd
06-21-2012, 09:05 PM
I am not playing until the pink drop rate is increased plain and simple nor will I spend another dime!

Chrysys
06-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Well ill keep posting til its fixed. I want to know if the drop rate is same or worse n boss dungeon

Shiloo
06-21-2012, 09:26 PM
just gonna put this out there that the drop rate for pinks is ridiculous!!! Needs to be fixed... Also the boss map is pay to play cool. But you have to pay 3 play every time? This is bulllll. And the drop rates are just as bad. So why? I could see maybe paying for better chances at drops but nope all trash... Wasted tons of plat trying it out. Take my advise and don't run this map. It eats ur plats and no reward to reap.

Anyone else agree???

-saycred-

i agree

Glad
06-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Saycred is nub at pvp, lawl jk

LADYHADASSA
06-21-2012, 09:40 PM
At lvl 70 i must agree i have not even seen one pink drop to anyone in any run, it would seem we should see somthing.... To keep people running aside from exp.. :)

McBain
06-21-2012, 10:01 PM
I understand it can be frustrating, but I think the pinks need to be as rare as they are right now. The plain and simple fact is that not everyone should be able to easily get or afford the best gear, because then these items wouldn't be "legendary."

I think a better solution to is to make the orange and green drops more useable so that players don't feel like pinks are the only thing they need. The sewers is a good example of this. I played all through the sewers and most of Nuri's using orange and green sewer drops, and it was pretty decent.

Chrysys
06-21-2012, 11:33 PM
So u think we should have to spend thousands of plat farming these drops? Its becoming more of a money thing if that's how you wanna see it. Less drops means more plat means more money outta our pocket means more in sts. And eventually people gonna get defeated with such rare drops n give up or quit. Also u want 2 or 3 people running pvp world? More complaints will come u watch and see.

Kiwihawk
06-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Only Ever Seen One Pink Drop To My PL Brother Kwikiwi So Lucky!

The Flash
06-21-2012, 11:50 PM
I hate it when the drop rate is super low and they fix it. Just make it low or not. It sucks for the people that do 100 of runs when its low then WAM it low now. Wasted so much time.

Chrysys
06-21-2012, 11:51 PM
And here's a good question...

Okay thrasher says 35% for better drop. Better meaning next rank of gear. E.g. orange to green ect.

K

What the heck happened to purple DROPS. I don't recall any since sewers... so with no purple drops how does thrasher help getting pinks? Hmm..

May have been some in nuris can't remember but wth.

Otukura
06-22-2012, 12:02 AM
And here's a good question...

Okay thrasher says 35% for better drop. Better meaning next rank of gear. E.g. orange to green ect.

K

What the heck happened to purple DROPS. I don't recall any since sewers... so with no purple drops how does thrasher help getting pinks? Hmm..

May have been some in nuris can't remember but wth.

I think the boss map for Fang had purples.

CrimsonTider
06-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Otu is correct. The Vamps in Fang dropped purple and when rerolled would drop pi ks (usually recipes.) Also, noone said you have to spend plat to farm/level. That is a choice you and you alone make.

modredd
06-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Regardless the chances you will get a pink are zero to none!

Chrysys
06-22-2012, 12:42 AM
This is true but point is those who do which most do know what I'm saying. Two full days of nothing but farming full elixir groups all maps I've seen one pink drop. One. Even if the drop chance is 1% I should have seen more than one.

I think they should add where what maps drop what gear and the % it drops like on DL. Neat feature and would help people figure out where they need to farm to get what they need.

Back on topic tho. The drop % is beyond ridiculous.

And we pay for better chances which it doesn't look like it helps.

McBain
06-22-2012, 12:43 AM
So u think we should have to spend thousands of plat farming these drops? Its becoming more of a money thing if that's how you wanna see it. Less drops means more plat means more money outta our pocket means more in sts. And eventually people gonna get defeated with such rare drops n give up or quit. Also u want 2 or 3 people running pvp world? More complaints will come u watch and see.

Spending thousands of plat to farm items is a choice you make. There are lots of players who spend very little or no plat and are satisfied.

I do like the idea of providing information on what drops on what map, and what the drop rates are. That's one part about DL that I like. Even if the drops are still rare, there's something to be said about knowing exactly what your chances are.

Chrysys
06-22-2012, 12:43 AM
I haven't seen a single purple this update. This I'm sure of. I recall many purples from sewers tho.

Chrysys
06-22-2012, 12:48 AM
Why repeat what someone else has said? Like I said we choose to use plat for better drops which we aren't getting.

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 02:26 AM
I looted two pinks in 2 days...one level 68 and one 70...just to share a different perspective. I have a feeling that these pinks we're getting are not item set pieces...because their stats are just on par if not lower compared to angel item set pieces, which is only level 66. Either the Angel set is super OP, or these pinks are trash pinks. I'd go with the latter, and that the actual pinks are yet to come together with the blacksmith, and the crafting materials.

McBain
06-22-2012, 03:14 AM
I don't think they're trash pinks, but definitely the angel sets seems better than the most of the pinks that have dropped so far. I think purples are just gone, which is fine with me as long the greens and, to a lesser extent the oranges, are stepped up so that they can be more useful.

If you don't have the angel gear, then the humania stuff is definitely worth grinding for.

ZHEOTARE
06-22-2012, 04:28 AM

You don't have to spend thousands of plat, you chose to. You're choosing to spend the plat for better odds of getting the pink. And notice.... no purples, so you aren't going to reroll into a pink anyhow.

I agree that after all the runs I've done, I should have seen at least one. And all the chatter I've seen on here proves that its a really low rate. With DL showing a 2.5% drop rate for pinks, this seems like it's set at .25%.

Edit: I just read everyone else's post. So in summary... I agree with McBain. Lol