PDA

View Full Version : Please join me people who play pl

Otahaibab
06-21-2012, 11:34 PM
So i wanna start a petition

For the new Vanity (lv71) the volcano helm looks kinda u know.....

My suggestion is That STS gives us the option to choose what elite vanity we want

Option 1: The volcano helm and some plat
Option 2: Grind ANOTHER 50k xp to get COP or the SOH(so 150k xp)

If you choose option 2, you will not get option 1 and vise versa

How you guys fit in:
Basically i want this to be a petition and comment and try to keep this read at the top so Devs can see how many people feel this way. Thank you and PLEASE join my petition(if you join type "I Join This Noble Cause" in the chat)

The Flash
06-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Petitions are agains the forums TOS.

Reddwing
06-21-2012, 11:45 PM
I didnt think petitions were allowed...?Also they'd never bring back the CoP or SoH.

Siejo
06-21-2012, 11:58 PM
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:
Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.

phrosts
06-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Either way justg said the art team is working on a new sparkling helm of awesomeness.

-Phrosts

McBain
06-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Either way justg said the art team is working on a new sparkling helm of awesomeness.

-Phrosts

Is this in addition to the volcano helm, or to replace it? I kinda want the volcano helm.

Otahaibab
06-22-2012, 03:59 PM
5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:
Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.
o.....sorry now i feel stupid.....

Otahaibab
06-22-2012, 03:59 PM
how do i delete a thread?

JaytB
06-22-2012, 04:05 PM
how do i delete a thread?

Send a PM to Samhayne to delete it. You can't delete threads yourself.

Samhayne
06-22-2012, 04:12 PM
As other's have said, no petitions on the forums. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Regarding the elite vanity for 71, as I have posted in other threads, we know people want cool stuff for it. We're working on a new graphic for the vanity that you should see very soon in an upcoming patch. Also, for statted stuff, you should see new quests 'n goodies in the near future. Thanks!

Thread closed.