PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Winter is Coming! Cladius the Cursed returns for the 2021 Hoarfrost Event!

Cinco
12-06-2021, 01:15 PM

Help save winter in Arlor!

Head to Traveler's Outpost to hear the plight of Frozen Hope

We all know Frozen Hope well as the home of Arlor's favorite winter hub, but Winter is in jeopardy once again. Cladius the Cursed and his frozen army have returned, and are once again bent on capturing a brood egg to boost their army's power. If they get their hands on it....well, Winter in Frozen Hope, nay, all of Arlor, may be lost for good!

Visit King Frost himself, Cirro, in Traveler's Outpost to claim your first Frosted Coin tokens, pick up a quest, and get ready to head through the portal (no energy required!) to face the frozen threat. Yvegard is also standing nearby with some more intel on the situation and another daily quest for some bonus tokens.

To Frozen Hope

On the other side of the portal you'll find the nearly unrecognizable entrance to Frozen Hope, overtaken by Cladius' minions. Enter the starting area with your party members to unlock the gate and start the fight, culminating in the defeat of Cladius himself.

Tokens

Collect Frosted Coins by defeating enemies and completing daily quests. These can be turned in to King Frost for some new vanity weapons inspired by your favorite space cowboys...

For Platinum, King Frost offers a banner...

along with equipment, crafting, and furniture inventory, stash slots, and the Unlocked Winter Savior's Crate (more on that below). Hardcore characters that have access to the stash can purchase Stash Slots.

Boss Drops

Defeat the final boss Cladius for chance to drop the other 3 Bebop Adventure weapons, plus the Bebop vanity armor and helmet.

Set Bonus

Combine the Bebop vanity armor, vanity helmet, a Hoarfrost weapon, the Swordfish wisp, and the Hoarfrost banner to activate the "Hacker's Delight" vanity set aura,

which also gives a chance for 'Starship Strafe Attack' proc when defeating an enemy.

Event Crate

The Winter's Savior crate contains lvl 81 Mythic weapons, Zodias Champion Rank Points, lvl 81 Legendary gear, along with the event vanity armor, helm, and 3 weapons (staff, sword and shield, and daggers).

Furnishings

Don't forget to visit the home furnishing store to pick up a few new items for your ship--I mean house! The well-worn couch, training dummy, and a variety of bonsai trees are available for purchase.

Limited Store Sale

Want the Delux Hacker aura without having to equip the full 5-piece vanity set? You're in luck! Visit the Store on the 11th and 12th of December to purchase the Delux Hacker wisp, granting the Delux Hacker aura effect regardless of your gear. (The wisp does not grant the vanity proc, but does include a fancy starship to follow along on your quests.)

There are also a limited number of 3x pull Massive Winter Savior's Crates available in the store throughout the event.

Timing

The Hoarfrost Horror event will last for 1 week, from 1:30pm CT 12/9 - 12/16, with a 3 day cooldown! Enjoy, Legends, and remember...Winter is in your hands!

coffee
12-08-2021, 11:01 AM
First woohoo

Loszy
12-08-2021, 11:08 AM
cowboy bebop :D

Undershooting
12-08-2021, 11:11 AM
Ohhh zzzzzz

Switchback
12-08-2021, 11:15 AM
Any updates coming anytime soon that are not cosmetics?

freebump
12-08-2021, 11:17 AM
fancy starship?! preview…

Cinco
12-08-2021, 11:18 AM
Any updates coming anytime soon that are not cosmetics?

Like what? Better proc chance for Mythic weapons? Targeting / proc visibility changes? New Mythic and Arcane gears? Reworking gold loot for non-Zodias? Upcoming Elite maps, etc?

Paktwo
12-08-2021, 11:23 AM
Another boring week no arcane artifact lvl81 drop and no brooding ground

Player AL
12-08-2021, 11:29 AM
Like what? Better proc chance for Mythic weapons? Targeting / proc visibility changes? New Mythic and Arcane gears? Reworking gold loot for non-Zodias? Upcoming Elite maps, etc?

also fixing bow attacks+%haste, warrior's heal cooldown on allies, and much more!

Nocturnus
12-08-2021, 11:32 AM
Damn, I would like that big mechanic key for my war, anyway, everything looks nice.
Just thanks.

PS: I would like to suggest, when seeing that mage remembered, in the future I would like to see the Winter Soldier's steel arm for my war. ;)

Gajilo
12-08-2021, 11:35 AM
This is possibly the worst looking aura I have i ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fearrr
12-08-2021, 11:36 AM
Training Dummy just for fun? Can we get a real Training Dummy in the future? So like we click it" Start" and click again for "Stop". In between the Start and Stop intervals the Training Dummy registers: Total Boss Damage being delt, Elite Damage, Crit Damage, Pet Damage, Etc? So like when we hit "Stop" a Menu will Pop Up where we can see these results? Most MMORPG games have something like this. Just a thought.

dualray
12-08-2021, 11:37 AM
Hohoho

Gajilo
12-08-2021, 11:38 AM
Can we stop getting warrior weapon vanities as food it’s overused and never looks good.

Switchback
12-08-2021, 11:39 AM

It all sounds great, cant wait! If we hear nothing about what is going on then its left to wonder what's really happening.

dualray
12-08-2021, 11:40 AM
I like the vanity look and aura.
Thanks cinco and team for all the works.

Happy holidays

Synergia
12-08-2021, 11:46 AM

Damn I am hyped

PatD
12-08-2021, 11:57 AM

All of this and also quality of life update like being able to hide backpack vanity :D

Oawaoebi
12-08-2021, 11:59 AM
Another boring week no arcane artifact lvl81 drop and no brooding ground

Boring? I thought you habe birthday in 2 days

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Irg
12-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Those outfits are definitely appropriate for winter

Greazemk
12-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Yep Winter, Yep Space themed vanities.

rokksteady
12-08-2021, 12:36 PM
Are these real suggestions?

snakeeyes
12-08-2021, 12:55 PM
Wohohohoho nice aura.

Snowdager
12-08-2021, 01:02 PM
The vanities are not terrible in my opinion (the mage vanity is ugly, though we’ll live), but I’m really struggling to see what relation they have to winter… I think a Cowboy Bebop theme is cool, but not for this event, it has no relevance. Food themed vanities are also getting really old and none of them look good, I’d love to see a little more creativity and relevance to winter next year.

Gajilo
12-08-2021, 01:04 PM
The vanities are not terrible in my opinion (the mage vanity is ugly, though we’ll live), but I’m really struggling to see what relation they have to winter… I think a Cowboy Bebop theme is cool, but not for this event, it has no relevance. Food themed vanities are also getting really old and none of them look good, I’d love to see a little more creativity and relevance to winter next year.

I agree

Cinco
12-08-2021, 01:06 PM

A cool theme for an event... heaven forbid ;-)

Truth be told, we just wanted to do something creative and different before we spent our every waking hour making Winter-themed, Holiday-looking vanities to flesh out this year's epic Winter event.

Finding fault with this is totally cool. We hear you and we'll definitely go back to more predictable (not going to say 'boring') stuff for next year's Hoarfrost.

kiddlefrog
12-08-2021, 01:08 PM
Damn I am hyped"Damn I'm hyped"[emoji851]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Deadsuperman
12-08-2021, 01:14 PM

Truth be told, we just wanted to do something creative and different before we spent our every waking hour making Winter-themed, Holiday-looking vanities to flesh out this year's epic Winter event.

Finding fault with this is totally cool. We hear you and we'll definitely go back to more predictable (not going to say 'boring') stuff for next year's Hoarfrost.@Cinco for once I'm actually for Cinco alot of people are absolutely hating the food items, which I can see would be old if your just a player, but for people who aren't serious people, or people like me who were dieing for more house deco items this actually opens up worlds of possibilities. So I'm actually greatful for the stuff. I think the turkey weapon was amazingly done too. But Im going to have to push it since I'm here please give me another 500 slots to work with I'm dieing on house slots. Oh and just because some people are complaining or alot. Just know the people who go heavy into house love your creative weapon choices. Me being one of them

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Snowdager
12-08-2021, 01:16 PM

Finding fault with this is totally cool. We hear you and we'll definitely go back to more predictable (not going to say 'boring') stuff for next year's Hoarfrost.

I can’t wait to see the team comes up with, I have high hopes! :D

Gajilo
12-08-2021, 01:16 PM
@Cinco for once I'm actually for Cinco alot of people are absolutely hating the food items, which I can see would be old if your just a player, but for people who aren't serious people, or people like me who were dieing for more house deco items this actually opens up worlds of possibilities. So I'm actually greatful for the stuff. I think the turkey weapon was amazingly done too. But Im going to have to push it since I'm here please give me another 500 slots to work with I'm dieing on house slots. Oh and just because some people are complaining or alot. Just know the people who go heavy into house love your creative weapon choices. Me being one of them

“Opens a new world of possibilities” bro it’s just some house decorations [emoji88]

flashio
12-08-2021, 01:17 PM

Thanks, the design team can be pretty creative and different without actually drifting away from the main theme of the event, and in case they have a hard time, there are several suggestions from your playerbase worth the try on the forums.
If still doubted between what ideas to focus the event on, a survey to see what players are more looking forward can be held as well, the community was pretty positive on this system the last time to decide on the future of arcanite fields event.

Cinco
12-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Thanks, the design team can be pretty creative and different without actually drifting away from the main theme of the event, and in case they have a hard time, there are several suggestions from your playerbase worth the try on the forums.
If still doubted between what ideas to focus the event on, a survey to see what players are more looking forward can be held as well, the community was pretty positive on this system the last time to decide on the future of arcanite fields event.

That Arc Fields poll / event was a fiasco, my friend.

Happilyanonymous
12-08-2021, 01:21 PM
I love the rogue outfit but the face for the vanity hair is always a grumpy look. Any ways to fix it so we can chose our face? Thanks for another event!!

firebelt & crystalkiller
12-08-2021, 01:22 PM
Gold loot sets will be there right?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Snowdager
12-08-2021, 01:24 PM
@Cinco for once I'm actually for Cinco alot of people are absolutely hating the food items, which I can see would be old if your just a player, but for people who aren't serious people, or people like me who were dieing for more house deco items this actually opens up worlds of possibilities. So I'm actually greatful for the stuff. I think the turkey weapon was amazingly done too. But Im going to have to push it since I'm here please give me another 500 slots to work with I'm dieing on house slots. Oh and just because some people are complaining or alot. Just know the people who go heavy into house love your creative weapon choices. Me being one of them

We shouldn’t need to rely on vanity weapons for “food” to decorate our houses in my opinion. While I totally get your point, I feel like we need more house decor- not more food themed vanity weapons. I definitely would like to see another 500 house slots available, I too am at the 500 cap and it really limits some players creativity.

flashio
12-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Training Dummy just for fun? Can we get a real Training Dummy in the future? So like we click it" Start" and click again for "Stop". In between the Start and Stop intervals the Training Dummy registers: Total Boss Damage being delt, Elite Damage, Crit Damage, Pet Damage, Etc? So like when we hit "Stop" a Menu will Pop Up where we can see these results? Most MMORPG games have something like this. Just a thought.

+1 this has been suggested before, still waiting for it to be implemented as it would ease the gear set up by a lot.

Nexior
12-08-2021, 01:28 PM
6 months after awakening event @Cinco its time.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cinco
12-08-2021, 01:29 PM
6 months after awakening event @Cinco its time.

Time for what?

flashio
12-08-2021, 01:30 PM

Regardless the result of the poll, can't deny the community was very positive with this system being held, and the poll manipulation can be prevented by allowing to vote only accounts that meet "x" requirements (not the 10 post requirement).

Cinco
12-08-2021, 01:32 PM
Regardless the result of the poll, can't deny the community was very positive with this system being held, and the poll manipulation can be prevented by allowing to vote only accounts that meet "x" requirements (not the 10 post requirement).

Success on the forums - fiasco in game (where it counts). This is what I'm saying. Sorry to be a downer but truth is truth :-)

Melpenguin
12-08-2021, 01:42 PM
is the cowboy set can obtain via farming?

Sent from my MED-LX9 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
12-08-2021, 01:45 PM
Lol, the bonsai plants are the best part of the whole deal. I believe now that the “team” is trying for gawdawful vanities. Looks like any mercher wearing the merchandise, style be darned.

Enilaebeha
12-08-2021, 02:02 PM
Aura not the best this year

THE GOLDEN KING
12-08-2021, 02:07 PM
I can’t wait to see the team comes up with, I have high hopes! :D

People been having high hopes for the past 6 years now, join the club :).

PatD
12-08-2021, 02:17 PM
Just a reminder to all those who complain about the theme of this event...
Hoarfrost is not winter event, it is only a small cool event "BEFORE" winter event!

Ikoc2
12-08-2021, 02:22 PM
I see other event of **** [emoji42][emoji25]

Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk

krt601
12-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Like what? Better proc chance for Mythic weapons? Targeting / proc visibility changes? New Mythic and Arcane gears? Reworking gold loot for non-Zodias? Upcoming Elite maps, etc?Very excited

Nexior
12-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Time for what?* april 4 2019

*aug 28 2019(4.7months)

*jan 1 2020(4months)

*jun 18 2020(5months)

*jan 7 2021(6months)

*jun 28 2021( 6months)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211208/ca19dafeb5ec53c8c8c8c6b7d29c8cc3.jpg

capeo
12-08-2021, 02:29 PM
Cinco deliberately mentioned the main points people talk about that effect game play. That is the important part.

I'm happy they are doing something new for this event. If they recolor it everyone would complain about that. From what I remember about last year this event was good for farming jewels and gold. So before everyone gets worked up about the new vanities (that's right different) the big winter/Holliday event is still coming. Lol what are they supposed to do to make people happy? They put the time and effort into a new theme and you complain. If they recolor or redesign an old vanity you complain. No one should be complaining if the gold and jewel drop is the same.

Thank God the devs have some perspective because people complaining about every single thing would drive me nuts. In my spare time I would see how people like rerolling mana ignore on everything.

Cinco
12-08-2021, 02:30 PM
* april 4 2019

*aug 28 2019(4.7months)

*jan 1 2020(4months)

*jun 18 2020(5months)

*jan 7 2021(6months)

*jun 28 2021( 6months)

Meh. Keep waiting! :-)

THE GOLDEN KING
12-08-2021, 02:32 PM

Will you ever add passive procs or add new pets to Honor pvp? Or atleast consider it?

Oawaoebi
12-08-2021, 02:35 PM
Will you ever add passive procs or add new pets to Honor pvp? Or atleast consider it?

Having like a few more pet varieties in the common pet possibilities would be nice. Like +10 primary or + 5 armor would be cool. But adding like some strong pets is a clear please not from me.

Oawaoebi
12-08-2021, 02:38 PM
Having like a few more pet varieties in the common pet possibilities would be nice. Like +10 primary or + 5 armor would be cool. But adding like some strong pets is a clear please not from me.

Pets should not make a significant change for gameplay. A little yes ok but all pets should be balanced like the gear. Maybe add a little buff to honor gun aegis and bow. Nobody is using it and if 1 uses the community asks very friendly like always in honor to change the weapon in the next match.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-08-2021, 02:39 PM

Nothing crazy, that’s how we break PvP again. Something like:

+20str,10int,10dex
+5% damage, 50 armor
+10%hp, 5int

Cinco
12-08-2021, 02:39 PM

I’ll do a poll on it!

THE GOLDEN KING
12-08-2021, 02:41 PM
I’ll do a poll on it!

Worth a shot, thanks for the acknowledgement.

Oawaoebi
12-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Nothing crazy, that’s how we break PvP again. Something like:

+20str,10int,10dex
+5% damage, 50 armor
+10%hp, 5int

I think that already is a lot lot imagine tank with +50 armor. A tank habe 76 armor rn. And you want to give it a 166% boost! Or the 10%hp is too much maybe 5-7% I know it looks weird because it’s very low, but you have just written some very op pets. So at all this is very crazy. I guess you do t regulary play honor pvp and that’s why I forgive you :) . Adding little slight bonuses and pets with maybe different *** like 1 pet give burning stun with some flames another gives freeze effect stun. Like some little varieties would be nice. I play honor almost 1 year active now. It’s almost never boring. Some little changes and if it’s just to test like pets only in arena usable and we give feedback later would also make it.

Nocturnus
12-08-2021, 03:15 PM

This really made me laugh xD.
Maybe you should consider taking a poll somewhere in the game.
The amount of people in the game does not compare one bit to the small amount of people in the forum.
Many do not have or want to have an account in the forum, others do not care, others are occasional players, others do not know what it is or if there is a forum.

THE GOLDEN KING
12-08-2021, 03:21 PM
I think that already is a lot lot imagine tank with +50 armor. A tank habe 76 armor rn. And you want to give it a 166% boost! Or the 10%hp is too much maybe 5-7% I know it looks weird because it’s very low, but you have just written some very op pets. So at all this is very crazy. I guess you do t regulary play honor pvp and that’s why I forgive you :) . Adding little slight bonuses and pets with maybe different *** like 1 pet give burning stun with some flames another gives freeze effect stun. Like some little varieties would be nice. I play honor almost 1 year active now. It’s almost never boring. Some little changes and if it’s just to test like pets only in arena usable and we give feedback later would also make it.

I just want honor to be active, not wait for certain times of the day to play. I’m looking for each class having 3 types of pets. Defensive/Offensive/Support

So you either choose a pet with Op stats and decent AA or decent stats with op AA.

These are just examples, STS can modify or do what ever they like.

Warrior:
Defensive Pet:
-HB: +15 str, +200 armor, 3% damage reduction.
-AA: Stuns 2 nearby enemies for 1 second CD- 35 seconds

Offensive Pet:
-HB: +25 str, +8% damage, +2% crit
-AA: Ignites nearby enemies, burning them 1.25HP/1sec for 7 seconds CD- 45 seconds

Support Pet:
-HB: +10str/int/dex, +5%hp,+4%damage, +50 armor
-AA: spawns 1 pool healing allies 5%HP/1 sec for 5 seconds CD- 65 sec

Or if you don’t want to go into too much detail and or Africa’s this might break AL honor pvp, there’s always Weapon procs.

Chance to stun enemy for x seconds
Chance to bleed enemy for x seconds
Chance to burn enemy for x seconds
Chance to freeze enemy for x seconds
Chance to slow enemy for x seconds
Chance to heal upon attack
Chance to ignore armor for 2 critical hits
Chance for damage reduction for x seconds
Chance to for mana regen for x seconds

The proc rates for certain procs could be high or low.

Just examples to make honor pvp somewhat more interesting without breaking Honor PvP. Of course they can even make it an event that lasts 1 week. It people like it, it stays, if no one enjoys it they can simply revert it and no damage done.

Cinco
12-08-2021, 03:24 PM
I just want honor to be active, not wait for certain times of the day to play. I’m looking for each class having 3 types of pets. Defensive/Offensive/Support

So you either choose a pet with Op stats and decent AA or decent stats with op AA.

These are just examples, STS can modify or do what ever they like.

Warrior:
Defensive Pet:
-HB: +15 str, +200 armor, 3% damage reduction.
-AA: Stuns 2 nearby enemies for 1 second CD- 35 seconds

Offensive Pet:
-HB: +25 str, +8% damage, +2% crit
-AA: Ignites nearby enemies, burning them 1.25HP/1sec for 7 seconds CD- 45 seconds

Support Pet:
-HB: +10str/int/dex, +5%hp,+4%damage, +50 armor
-AA: spawns 1 pool healing allies 5%HP/1 sec for 5 seconds CD- 65 sec

Or if you don’t want to go into too much detail and or Africa’s this might break AL honor pvp, there’s always Weapon procs.

Chance to stun enemy for x seconds
Chance to bleed enemy for x seconds
Chance to burn enemy for x seconds
Chance to freeze enemy for x seconds
Chance to slow enemy for x seconds
Chance to heal upon attack
Chance to ignore armor for 2 critical hits
Chance for damage reduction for x seconds
Chance to for mana regen for x seconds

The proc rates for certain procs could be high or low.

Just examples to make honor pvp somewhat more interesting without breaking Honor PvP. Of course they can even make it an event that lasts 1 week. It people like it, it stays, if no one enjoys it they can simply revert it and no damage done.

We already know that "proc" effects make PvP totally random. We also know that Honor PvP is not random. I treasure this. So convincing me to add procs to Honor PvP will be a real wrestling match.

That said, there's now a poll. Let's see what kind of disruption, er... ehm.... constructive debate we can enjoy on the subject. If by some miracle we decide that procs are the way to go with Honor, I'll do a separate series of public debates on the design of the processes before we see them in-game. And even then, we may only see them in one of the Honor modes so that it's not a wholesale firestorm :-)

Levistonyy
12-08-2021, 03:49 PM
How about add the aura in the starting area on sale as well?

garni
12-08-2021, 03:56 PM
Yes gold drops in non Zodias maps is not the best specaly if u cant afford good gold loot set and about mythic weposn warrior sword is still OP and sometimes gun proc vanishes for no reason u can see it proc but after that normal attacks or 2nd charge attack dosnt deal damage.. plus notice some visual bugs for damage elixer.. sometimes its displayd as luck elixer.. TY MAN

baredhitam
12-08-2021, 04:07 PM
An unattractive event, vanity is really bad, it looks like the developer has run out of ideas. Hahaha

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
12-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Yall coulda chosen Naruto, Demon Slayer, Jujitsu Kaisen, or Black Clover as your Anime 🥲

Imagine a mage with a floating book as a staff vanity like in Black Clover or Nine Tales for warrior [emoji31]🤌[emoji2533]

Redjellydonut
12-08-2021, 04:19 PM
* april 4 2019

*aug 28 2019(4.7months)

*jan 1 2020(4months)

*jun 18 2020(5months)

*jan 7 2021(6months)

*jun 28 2021( 6months)

“About”….“or so”

easynafta
12-08-2021, 04:22 PM
Crates drop from bosses or need crafting?

Gajilo
12-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Yall coulda chosen Naruto, Demon Slayer, Jujitsu Kaisen, or Black Clover as your Anime 🥲

Imagine a mage with a floating book as a staff vanity like in Black Clover or Nine Tales for warrior [emoji31]🤌[emoji2533]

Facts

Susanne
12-08-2021, 05:40 PM
I like the vanity and I like the furniture. It's a nice week long event. Thanks. 🙂

AL_LilTecca
12-08-2021, 05:46 PM

[emoji23][emoji23] i like this guy

MaxxVN
12-08-2021, 06:13 PM
Item xấu vl . thăng thiết kế như lồn :/))))

QuaseT
12-08-2021, 06:27 PM
Would love to have unlocked chests for tokens at vendor.

Cinco
12-08-2021, 06:35 PM

There is a 1x pull Unlocked crate for tokens. I’ll update the post with this info. Thanks!

Tecch
12-08-2021, 07:08 PM
i dont feel like those vanities match the winter theme... but its ok i guess

michael tallada
12-08-2021, 07:24 PM
Can you stop copying themes can you make one with STS origin themes ... we miss the old times. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

profmsb
12-08-2021, 08:34 PM
nice n unique new vanity n aura...good job sts....hoping that new weap or gear lvl 81 can be implement as soon....i personally think that what can make this game fun n hype like before...if not mistaken..usually after new expansion..it didnt took so long to release new arc weap..atm eventho myth weap is op but its risky to invest on it as for sure if there is arcane weap..the myth weap gonna drop drastically in price..so many plyer tend to stop playing n wait for new arc gear...its just my theory but what i can see is,many of my friend n guildmember have stop playing...so sad n lonely whenever i online these day

will0
12-08-2021, 08:46 PM
what is this "'Starship Strafe Attack" ? an aura process?

Sereneslayer
12-08-2021, 08:48 PM
This is why I don’t play much or buy much anymore. Nothing good

Jemstroyer
12-08-2021, 09:32 PM

Cool off cinco Im losing respect to a developer. Keep your cool even if what others say good or bad. Be professional, don't have to be sarcastic

Cinco
12-08-2021, 10:32 PM
Cool off cinco Im losing respect to a developer. Keep your cool even if what others say good or bad. Be professional, don't have to be sarcastic

Not being sarcastic. It’s a list of stuff I’m working on (that isn’t part of the event). You’ll hear more as these things become imminent.

Jemstroyer
12-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Not being sarcastic. It’s a list of stuff I’m working on (that isn’t part of the event). You’ll hear more as these things become imminent.

Much love ❤️❤️

Two
12-08-2021, 10:42 PM

Any chance adding sand aura this weekend cinco?

Lilmozey
12-08-2021, 10:44 PM
Is it an energy event?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lilmozey
12-08-2021, 10:46 PM
Is it an energy event?

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkOops didnt read properly ;-; dont yell at me

Sulphurea
12-08-2021, 11:33 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAt least in the end we start to see a light in the end of the tunnel... Meantime i lost some more grades from my eyesight but ig i can only blame myself

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Kakashis
12-09-2021, 02:44 AM
Very interesting vanity set!

talong
12-09-2021, 03:10 AM
please remove the fancy starship from wisp…. destructive when playing on maps

Immortal_Blood
12-09-2021, 05:16 AM
Nice o picture at the top ha ha

Immortal_Blood
12-09-2021, 05:33 AM

Nice Bro. Hehehe

Immortal_Blood
12-09-2021, 05:35 AM
Unlocked crate at vendor... Bro take my money.

Necl
12-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Niceee i want to be Spike Spiegel

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Champist
12-09-2021, 02:37 PM
can crate tokens be added to the locks? @Cinco

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Jiubara
12-09-2021, 03:43 PM
Why no lv 81 legendary set items in map/boss lootpool?
Lv 80 items are useless :/

dualray
12-09-2021, 05:21 PM
please remove the fancy starship from wisp…. destructive when playing on maps

Do you know where to obtain that starship wisp please? Announcement did not mention this.
Thanks

capeo
12-09-2021, 06:01 PM
Do you know where to obtain that starship wisp please? Announcement did not mention this.
Thanks

I can't find it either. Not in any of the chests and not in the vendor. Doesn't say it's a drop. How do we get it?

freebump
12-09-2021, 06:19 PM
I can't find it either. Not in any of the chests and not in the vendor. Doesn't say it's a drop. How do we get it?

the starship is a part of the wisp that fly maybe around the player just like the cake wisp…

“Want the Delux Hacker aura without having to equip the full 5-piece vanity set? You're in luck! Visit the Store on the 11th and 12th of December to purchase the Delux Hacker wisp, granting the Delux Hacker aura effect regardless of your gear. (The wisp does not grant the vanity proc, but does include a fancy starship to follow along on your quests.)”

dualray
12-09-2021, 06:26 PM

I talked to one player who owns it and he/she said drop from boss

Melpenguin
12-09-2021, 11:36 PM
hi do i neee 4/4 bebop set and hoarfrost hammer or shield

Sent from my MED-LX9 using Tapatalk

chupapiMunyanyo
12-10-2021, 01:09 AM
5/5

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Aminsamimi2000
12-10-2021, 04:01 AM
How to get wisp for 5/5 set?

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

talong
12-10-2021, 04:08 AM
the back vanity will be release next year hoarfrost event to complete the 5/5.

Nocturnus
12-10-2021, 04:41 AM
Combine the Bebop vanity armor, vanity helmet, a Hoarfrost weapon, the Starfish ship wisp, and the Hoarfrost banner to activate the "Hacker's Delight" vanity set aura,

which also gives a chance for 'Starship Strafe Attack' proc when defeating an enemy.

How to get wisp for 5/5 set?

There it says what is necessary for the aura, the fifth item is the Starfish wisp, some say it is dropped by the boss but I'm not sure, I haven't seen any.

Dio Alviandz
12-10-2021, 05:16 AM
Where get Starfish wisp ?
At srore or drop boss?
Idnt know :/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211210/177617b08055a5121183df4abb618c59.jpg

Cinco
12-10-2021, 11:42 AM
The vanity wisp item required to complete the event set can be looted from the boss... and his big frosty bodyguard ;-)

Fearrr
12-10-2021, 11:46 AM
Is there any plans to release New Spirit Set Winter Event 2021? Or do you have an idea when we might see these items? @Cinco

PatD
12-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Can the "big frosty bodyguard" auto spawn even if we one shot the boss?
or we absolutely need to not kill boss too fast to be sure he spawn?

Cinco
12-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Can the "big frosty bodyguard" auto spawn even if we one shot the boss?
or we absolutely need to not kill boss too fast to be sure he spawn?

It's set up this way to balance outcomes for OP players and those who are OP-adjacent ;-)
So, if you whip Cladius super fast then I figure you can do it again... since rmke is free and instantaneous.
On the other hand, if you can't kill super fast you can get a second shot at the good loot by killing the troll once you down Cladius.

PatD
12-10-2021, 12:02 PM
It's set up this way to balance outcomes for OP players and those who are OP-adjacent ;-)
So, if you whip Cladius super fast then I figure you can do it again... since rmke is free and instantaneous.
On the other hand, if you can't kill super fast you can get a second shot at the good loot by killing the troll once you down Cladius.

Ok i get it thank you :)

ps: When will we be able to hide backpack vanity? :D

Dio Alviandz
12-10-2021, 12:46 PM
The vanity wisp item required to complete the event set can be looted from the boss... and his big frosty bodyguard ;-)I feel that part 5/5 ty :)

Fearrr
12-10-2021, 01:01 PM
Is there any plans to release New Spirit Set Winter Event 2021? Or do you have an idea when we might see these items? @Cinco

I know you guys our also Reworking Gold drops in Zodias Maps. Releasing both at the same time in a Content Update would be big in terms of increasing map activity and giving player's one more thing to grind and farm for. If that is a possibility.*

Kolpertis_333
12-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Why are 90% of vanities that came in last 3 years so discusting.....

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

terapan
12-10-2021, 08:20 PM
I believe new spirit set announced at this winter event. I hope my gold is ready xD

comingsoon
12-10-2021, 11:32 PM
Why are 90% of vanities that came in last 3 years so discusting.....

is that why the vanity from last 3 years already reached 50 - 100m some even 200-300m?..while the vanity which are older than that are still cheap
i like the vanities
not here to argue with you , just here to say there are people who like those vanities too

Megatr0n
12-11-2021, 01:54 AM
so you need a wisp aura to recieve an aura . so now you cant stack the 2 auras together like the neo cyber sets?

Lilmozey
12-11-2021, 01:55 AM
so you need a wisp aura to recieve an aura . so now you cant stack the 2 auras together like the neo cyber sets?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYup u got it xD

Lilmozey
12-11-2021, 02:39 AM
* april 4 2019

*aug 28 2019(4.7months)

*jan 1 2020(4months)

*jun 18 2020(5months)

*jan 7 2021(6months)

*jun 28 2021( 6months)

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu TapatalkaIt's in roadmap ;-; early jan

Kolpertis_333
12-11-2021, 04:15 AM
is that why the vanity from last 3 years already reached 50 - 100m some even 200-300m?..while the vanity which are older than that are still cheap
i like the vanities
not here to argue with you , just here to say there are people who like those vanities tooPrices of vanities dont mean pretty much anything because quantity > quality, in other words if something is rare it doesn't matter how it looks, it's gonna be expensive, take a look at winter soldier, it looks like Indian remake of toy story and it costs 300m only cuz its rare.

And yes, of course there are some beautiful new vanities, but very very little, and since you took prices for an example, then go in auc and see how many vanities that came after 2019 cost above 3m, the answer is almost none of them.

comingsoon
12-11-2021, 05:00 AM
Prices of vanities dont mean pretty much anything because quantity > quality, in other words if something is rare it doesn't matter how it looks, it's gonna be expensive, take a look at winter soldier, it looks like Indian remake of toy story and it costs 300m only cuz its rare.

And yes, of course there are some beautiful new vanities, but very very little, and since you took prices for an example, then go in auc and see how many vanities that came after 2019 cost above 3m, the answer is almost none of them.

none?
infernal , cotton , kansas , lion , tin
ice sculpture , popcorn , whirl-e-bird , bride , wolf , woodsman , hellion , skyborne, goodknight , golden gaze , shenanigan , love legend dresses
luminary , hardbringer , new celtic , celtic fairy ,monarch wings , ashera ,murky cuniculus
i might have missed some

lets not forget auras!mid 2020 and 2021 has been mostly about auras

i love all these vanities , and i am sure many love them too

and sts trying so hard to make what community wants all the time these past few years they are taking the criticism and trying their best to make most happy and I'm tired of seeing whiny kids in each and every post

Kolpertis_333
12-11-2021, 05:59 AM
none?
infernal , cotton , kansas , lion , tin
ice sculpture , popcorn , whirl-e-bird , bride , wolf , woodsman , hellion , skyborne, goodknight , golden gaze , shenanigan , love legend dresses
luminary , hardbringer , new celtic , celtic fairy ,monarch wings , ashera ,murky cuniculus
i might have missed some

lets not forget auras!mid 2020 and 2021 has been mostly about auras

i love all these vanities , and i am sure many love them too

and sts trying so hard to make what community wants all the time these past few years they are taking the criticism and trying their best to make most happy and I'm tired of seeing whiny kids in each and every post

I never said none, I said almost none multiple times but you keep ignoring it, and after all you counted like 15 sets, compare that to hundreds of other sets that came in last 3 years and you Will realise that my statement "almost none" is absolutely correct.

About auras, even tho they are a vanity, now we are talking about weapons, helmets, armors and backpacks, auras aren't part of sets, some are but most aren't, after all if we aren't talking about banners then we shouldn't about auras either, also auras only came last year, so again, no point in mentioning them.

Just count how many butter knife vanities there are for rog, how many stick staffs for mage and how many swords for war that are barely bigger then the mage character.

This has been going on for a while, but especially since auras came out, tbh it feels like they have lets say a week to design new stuff for events that they spend 6 days doing auras and 1 Day doing everything else.

And about sts trying their best to please the comunity, i both agree and dissagree with that. You see, I'm a very old player, I've been playing for 8 years and in my pov it just seems like they don't really care anymore. Before every map had its own purpose and was unique in its own way, every few years methods of getting gear, gold, eggs were changing and getting innovative, but for the past 5 years (since mausoleum expansion) game has been pretty much the same, it's just farming with gold loot but in different maps every year.

Tho you gotta give credit when credit is due, in the last time game has been improving a lot and there is no doubt about that, the main problem is content, people mainly farm dm now and it's a 3 years old map, currently there are 2 expansions after dm that just feel useless atm, devs said that there will be an update on 81 maps so let's hope that finally something good will come.

comingsoon
12-11-2021, 06:18 AM
I never said none, I said almost none multiple times but you keep ignoring it, and after all you counted like 15 sets, compare that to hundreds of other sets that came in last 3 years and you Will realise that my statement "almost none" is absolutely correct.

About auras, even tho they are a vanity, now we are talking about weapons, helmets, armors and backpacks, auras aren't part of sets, some are but most aren't, after all if we aren't talking about banners then we shouldn't about auras either, also auras only came last year, so again, no point in mentioning them.

Just count how many butter knife vanities there are for rog, how many stick staffs for mage and how many swords for war that are barely bigger then the mage character.

This has been going on for a while, but especially since auras came out, tbh it feels like they have lets say a week to design new stuff for events that they spend 6 days doing auras and 1 Day doing everything else.

And about sts trying their best to please the comunity, i both agree and dissagree with that. You see, I'm a very old player, I've been playing for 8 years and in my pov it just seems like they don't really care anymore. Before every map had its own purpose and was unique in its own way, every few years methods of getting gear, gold, eggs were changing and getting innovative, but for the past 5 years (since mausoleum expansion) game has been pretty much the same, it's just farming with gold loot but in different maps every year.

Tho you gotta give credit when credit is due, in the last time game has been improving a lot and there is no doubt about that, the main problem is content, people mainly farm dm now and it's a 3 years old map, currently there are 2 expansions after dm that just feel useless atm, devs said that there will be an update on 81 maps so let's hope that finally something good will come.

there is no way people would go back to old game play now , most like to obtain things easily
new maps have a bunch of gold to make why do people still prefer dm ? because it is easier , not many care about pve strategy anymore they just want an easier way to make gold
if only i could list all the vanities but i dont have that kind of memory i just listed what i remember and aura is in the vanity category they do spend time making it and many are happy , you cant just ignore that part
anyways i made my point
adios

Sabiee
12-13-2021, 10:53 PM
I like the event it’s pretty cool , diff style like it should ,hate all the hate comments here but ….

Let this thing drop oh god , this wisp it does exist or what ?!

musasun
12-14-2021, 12:01 AM
I'm enjoying this event. Imo this type of event should be prolonged. Grinding for unlocked crates and (non existent) aura. Thumbs up.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Fearrr
12-14-2021, 08:31 AM
@Cinco And one more thing. What is going to happen with Domination Mode? I was actually really hyped about this Game Mode at first. I think it's only fair to do a Beta Test in Normal Pvp the same way you did Last Legend Standing(The first time it came out!). It's called Domination for a reason... A person who has spent Billions in Plat/Gold for Gear, Pets, Etc should be able play and use their own build that fits their type of play style in this Mode. People want to play with Same Gear, Pets, Etc their is Honor Pvp for that and keep it that way. These other modes have no place for Honor Pvp and everyone knows it. And I'm sure your results show it!

Cinco
12-14-2021, 06:16 PM
Some festive stuff is on the horizon...

Stay cool, Legends!

Oakmaiden
12-14-2021, 06:25 PM
Now that’s a @#&%@#&*#@&&” party dress! Muah muah muah! Please don’t be LB :p

Oakmaiden
12-14-2021, 06:27 PM

My eyes are still popping! Gorgeous restyle cuz def not just a recolor!

Alome
12-14-2021, 07:57 PM
Lovin that dress n that aura and ye pls don't be lb :/

Nocturnus
12-14-2021, 11:58 PM

Stay cool, Legends!

I don't use rogue, but this really looks cool

Two
12-15-2021, 01:33 AM

Stay cool, Legends!
Good job cinco and sts. Look at that awesome aura guys.

Pyroflame
12-15-2021, 02:24 AM

Stay cool, Legends!

niceeeeeeeeee, cant wait for the fire version xD

Aminsamimi2000
12-15-2021, 02:50 AM

Stay cool, Legends!I guess i fell in love XD

Idllia
12-15-2021, 03:57 AM

Stay cool, Legends!

it really looks nice but we need more red or blue, even if it wasn't in the spirit of Christmas

QuaseT
12-15-2021, 05:32 AM
Not my kind of vanity but glad others like it. Ill get the hood and robe vanity instead XD

freebump
12-15-2021, 07:05 AM
elf theme… nice

Miyared
12-15-2021, 08:16 AM
Ist lb top 5 :V?? No no no

Enviado desde mi M2102J20SG mediante Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
12-15-2021, 12:33 PM
When is winter event preview post coming ?

Redjellydonut
12-15-2021, 12:59 PM
Doesnt look like an lb vanity. Possibly a token vendor vanity

Gigannte
12-15-2021, 01:31 PM
I need this aura ice for my ice sculpture set!

Gigannte
12-15-2021, 01:34 PM
Op aura ice Qua! Perfect for you!

comingsoon
12-15-2021, 01:42 PM
where winter

Tuctuc
12-15-2021, 01:43 PM
Winter winter

Sent from my M2101K7BG using Tapatalk

Boss807
12-15-2021, 01:46 PM
Winter event

Oakmaiden
12-15-2021, 03:33 PM

Zzz, the party dress is in a locked crate, gz crate crackers....

PeterB
12-16-2021, 02:19 PM
I believe new spirit set announced at this winter event. I hope my gold is ready xD

Why can’t you choose to see something in a more positive light. Isn’t it the season of gratitude???

#BUBU
12-21-2021, 07:43 AM
Yeeeeeeeeee

#BUBU
12-21-2021, 09:56 AM
Cool event!!

Leiapad
12-21-2021, 12:47 PM
Any chance winter dresses could be added to the store?

floudaflou
12-25-2021, 05:07 AM
Merry christmas @Cinco

Cinco is the best, i love him!!

Oakmaiden
12-25-2021, 09:30 AM
Any chance winter dresses could be added to the store?

:( It should have been a token vendor item.. :(