PDA

View Full Version : Why level a 3 vanity character?

Mang
06-22-2012, 04:05 AM
Hello,
Many of you don't know me, as I have never been active on the forums. My characters name is Awwmang and I have been playing since the lvl50 cap. I always looked at max level pvp as the only way to bother playing. That being said, I never even logged into a pvp game until I had a Cosmo set. Durring the sewer days I maxed out a bear named Debowe, and he never saw pvp until I had a fortified set...

My Mage Awwmang has all 3 vanitys and bear debowe has helm and armor. I never got shield for him durring the short nuri cap. I am all for the new helmet working with the old vanitys to make for fair pvp matches.

So sorry for the history but my main point is this....

It seems like the smartest thing to do is leave my Mage and bear at 66 with the AMAZING angelic gear and thier previously earned vanitys...

I would rather not do this, as I have always pvp'd at max level... But why waste my previously earned vanitys?

It almost seems smarter to just start a new character and earn the new vanitys? I think the old vanitys should be stashable because of this very reason. We should be able to stick with the characters we had (and still benefit from old vanitys on twinks) rather than feel we lost something while our old elite vanitys rot in our stash....

Side note.... Thank you for fixing the joystick. Also the skills closing if u push anywhere on that bar. So much better.

TANKKAAR
06-22-2012, 04:10 AM
I know you :)

But seriously I was think same thing in regards to making new toon.

Also the joystick is great imo... Skill toogle....meh, not so much but getting there :banana:

LwMark
06-22-2012, 05:02 AM
Hmm i see yur point

Ixillicus
06-22-2012, 06:10 AM
I know a few people in-game who share the sentiment and are considering not levelling some or all of their characters because they already have a vanity set, and since the new one is not compatible with the old one, it is not a motivation.

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 07:28 AM
I was thinking the same and just leveling a new mage from 1 to 71 instead, but I'd rather just cap again.
PvP is not a big part of me anymore.

Elyseon
06-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Except the volcano is so ugly

Samhayne
06-22-2012, 09:52 AM
TechnoEmail has some cool plans for the elite level cap vanities, but needs some time to implement it. Thanks for your patience :)

Matutd
06-22-2012, 09:59 AM
TechnoEmail has some cool plans for the elite level cap vanities, but needs some time to implement it. Thanks for your patience :)
Can we assume it will make a set with mount fang armour?

Samhayne
06-22-2012, 10:07 AM
Can we assume it will make a set with mount fang armour?

Hmm, I would say that it is safe for you to assume that we know that everyone who has any of the elite level cap vanities worked hard for them and we want to reward that hard work and make it cool. Does that work?

Matutd
06-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Hmm, I would say that it is safe for you to assume that we know that everyone who has any of the elite level cap vanities worked hard for them and we want to reward that hard work and make it cool. Does that work?
Sounds good :D just hoping I get more than just a red armour for my hundreds of plat :p