PDA

View Full Version : A picture of the sets... and bosses in Humania freely spawn.

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 10:08 AM

I hope it worked^.
Anyways, that's the pic of all 3 chars with full sets from the email STS sent out.

A new discovery by the way.
Apparently the bosses in Humania do NOT require a certain amount of mobs to be killed to spawn.
One can simply just run to the boss and it will spawn.
I believe this is rather an easy way to farm... if you can survive the run.

I watched a 71 Mage do it earlier today as an experiment on Thrasher and I guess it works now.

ImHawk
06-22-2012, 10:26 AM
No, on Cs I've seen a wand and I'm pretty sure that's part of the endgame set, as for birds, theres probably a bow :)

Edit: oops lolz you never said endgame nvm than

Back
06-22-2012, 10:26 AM
I've already seen those pics in Play Store :P

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

furryfighter
06-22-2012, 10:33 AM
My question is has anyone seen the helms in game?

Roc
06-22-2012, 10:34 AM
I saw someone running around with that staff and at first I thought it was an eyeball o.O Then I was like..........poor yeti.

Jugernugetx
06-22-2012, 10:50 AM
so... what are those sets names?? set bonus?!

Elyseon
06-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Apparently no set bonus, since no sparkles and anyways no helms have been dropped

McBain
06-22-2012, 11:11 AM
so... what are those sets names?? set bonus?!

Won't know that until the first person is able to make a set. STS never provides that info. We just have to figure it out.

The dex weapons look pretty cool and all, but I really hope there's a bow. My bird is "go bow or go home" :pirate:

FluffNStuff
06-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Won't know that until the first person is able to make a set. STS never provides that info. We just have to figure it out.

The dex weapons look pretty cool and all, but I really hope there's a bow. My bird is "go bow or go home" :pirate:

My bird feels way to protected in its angel talon set, and really misses the rush of the glass cannon.

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 11:27 AM

No bow, just a crossbow.
That's pretty much all there is for each class, as I have recorded every possible pink on the list I made.

Back
06-22-2012, 11:46 AM
No bows? Another Nuri's sign. Lol!

McBain
06-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Arg, crossbows:grief:....recurves are the ultimate. That's why I never bothered with a Glyph set. They gotta have one for Humania. They just gotta!

Subscriber
06-22-2012, 12:39 PM
No bow, just a crossbow.
That's pretty much all there is for each class, as I have recorded every possible pink on the list I made.

I'm done. :(
Birds now have to go back to kiting once again. I, myself, actualy think kiting is fun but it makes the player on the opposite end very mad because they can't hit you. I wish there was a bow, it would make things better, honestly. ANYWAYS down to farm Whirlz just PM me. :)

Lowlyspy
06-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Just a guess but maybe the sets are similar to the sets in SL. They very well could be waiting a little bit to install a crafting station for the "set" pieces to be crafted and then they'll provide a bonus. Don't quote me on that, just a hunch.

McBain
06-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Don't quote me on that

Too late :p

FluffNStuff
06-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Arg, crossbows:grief:....recurves are the ultimate. That's why I never bothered with a Glyph set. They gotta have one for Humania. They just gotta!

I'm done. :(
Birds now have to go back to kiting once again. I, myself, actualy think kiting is fun but it makes the player on the opposite end very mad because they can't hit you. I wish there was a bow, it would make things better, honestly. ANYWAYS down to farm Whirlz just PM me. :)

No bows? Another Nuri's sign. Lol!

It seems to be a recurvy crossbow. It looks like a crossbow, but has the damage scaled from the recurve, and a .9 speed. Not sure about the distance though, and if it is just using a crossbow picture, or if it is some kind of evil hybrid.

McBain
06-22-2012, 01:17 PM
That....is interesting. I kinda still prefer the recurve though, even if just for the look. We'll see I guess.

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Why is the bracer microscopic for mages. What happened to the good ol' sewer largeness?! :(

Samhayne
06-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey guys,

The team knows that there are no bows currently. I know TechnoEmails has a plot to add some in.

Also, regarding the lack of helm drops, the team is looking into that as well.

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 04:41 PM
You know, I'm beginning to think there's a part 2 of the Humania release...

hmmm

Arsenal
06-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Hey guys,

The team knows that there are no bows currently. I know TechnoEmails has a plot to add some in.

Also, regarding the lack of helm drops, the team is looking into that as well.

I pray to god sam, the only thing i ask for is
a new look, do not recycle an old bow. I think weve all had enough of that.

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 04:49 PM
You know, when I first saw the Beach Bum bow in CS, I imagined it to be red like the Sewer King bow...

Elyseon
06-22-2012, 06:41 PM
How bout they boost up the dmg on the dual spear, their dps is lower than a sang dagger, if ur gonna sacrifice a wing shield it would seem that u should have higher dps, especially since these are 5 levels higher, I know the 65 fangs were worse than daggers as well