PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new expansion/levels

Iehaenis
06-22-2012, 01:30 PM
I was just standing around Humania hearing people talk about wanting to be able to fish and what not and it gave me a good idea for an expansion that would be easier for you to integrate into the existing map. Not to mention, having played Everquest on the ps2 years ago also helped with this idea. People will be finished with Humania before you know it so why not just add a waysender to the town that sends you to a volcanic island? It could be alot like the sand caves, really, but with a hot, lava-like twist. Molten lava "sandtraps and silkroots", soot and ash mobs, lava bosses, just seems to fit so nicely. Imagine how awesome the reward armor would be looking as if it's flowing lava or smoking hot rocks! You wouldn't have to even put it on the map if using the waysender. It would create a new map once you got there and give many opportunites to add more exciting levels. I just kept thinking of all the terrain that already existed in the game and there's nothing like a volcano and it would fit in perfectly. Just a random thought and I'm sharing. :)

Daueden
06-23-2012, 02:22 PM
I think thats a great idea hope they do it

LwMark
09-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Lmao they did do it :p even with the ssc monsters redone lol