PDA

View Full Version : Is it illegal to abuse platinum offers?

Duthy
12-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Hello, so i didn't want to open that topic, but while i was scrolling through my youtube home page, i saw a video about a player being banned for platinum abuse. It's pretty sensitive topic, since i got banned for the same reason, but i have never asked this question. Why do sts put platinum offers, when its illegal and against the rules? As far as i know, they still get paid for the ad and the offers. I don't want to be rude or arrogant, im just asking that question! It would be really nice, if somebody has the answer :)

Regards Teto :unconscious:

Lil sez
12-10-2021, 09:12 PM
It's illegal to plat farm. For instance, if I do a 2k plat offer on my phone and do the exact same offer for 2k on my ipad that's something u can get banned for. Nothing wrong with just doing normal plat offers

Duthy
12-10-2021, 09:17 PM
It's illegal to plat farm. For instance, if I do a 2k plat offer on my phone and do the exact same offer for 2k on my ipad that's something u can get banned for. Nothing wrong with just doing normal plat offers

But they still get paid for it? What makes it illegal? If i do two exact same offers, they are getting doubled paid. Isnt it like that?

Stephencobear
12-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Plat offers aren’t illegal
If you exploit them, then that is illegal

I can’t list all the ways that anyone may exploit them because that would be discussing bans which is against forum rules

Just do each one only once the way they ask without vpn changing your location n ur ok

Anyone that says they were banned for no reason are nearly always either lying or ignorant

Stephencobear
12-10-2021, 09:21 PM
But they still get paid for it? What makes it illegal? If i do two exact same offers, they are getting doubled paid. Isnt it like that?

No
By that logic you could do it a million times,
truth is your still exploiting the game that way

Greazemk
12-11-2021, 03:53 AM

No! oh my I just can't with this guy's logic. So let's say I did thousand times the same offer, what you said buddy they'll get paid if they did the offer, by doing 2 or multiple times then they'll get paid the same amount, so you're telling us, is the offer providers is printing money. yeah? finally went in your head?

gobbels
12-11-2021, 07:15 AM
I think sts does get paid, just depends if the guy spents real money doing the offer or not, and kinda obvious if someone spents money, then both companies get their cut.

Oakmaiden
12-11-2021, 07:35 AM
Actually your all wrong. A manufacturer gives out $off coupons so you’ll try his product. This money is a loss. It’s regained by the returning “new” client. So when one person copies the coupon = huge loss/no gain

Duthy
12-11-2021, 08:01 AM
I think sts does get paid, just depends if the guy spents real money doing the offer or not, and kinda obvious if someone spents money, then both companies get their cut.

Hey mate, nothing connected with the written above, but how did you make your banner so big

Duthy
12-11-2021, 08:03 AM
Ah, i understand now. But what happens, if you switch the devices? I guess the offers refresh for that account, so is it your fault or not? For example if i buy a new phone, i log in and i see that i have the exact same offer. Is it my fault in that case for doing it or not?

Cinco
12-11-2021, 08:11 AM
If you're exploiting offers we'll ban you.

Stop abusing the Platinum offers. On top of stealing you're ruining the available Plat Offers for players who legitimately need them.