PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.7 Content Update (92510)

null_void
06-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Skills on iPad, Chrome & other large tablets should now be smaller! Scaled up skills for small devices. Added a toggle in Game Options to switch between the two.
Skill ranks that don't meet the required level requirements are adjusted when the character logs in.
Fixed a temporary skill rank exploit.
The character inspect page can now comfortably fit 5 million kills per pvp/pve category.
The x button on the consignment store purchase confirmation should no longer purchase the item.
The auction pending and complete lists are now scrollable.
Fixed an issue where certain players weren't able to chat if using Facebook/Google accounts.
Stats no longer overlap auction slot count when selling auction items.
Xperia play buttons should now be fixed.
Skills can now be swapped from the secondary menu.
On Large devices, the quest helper, quick chat, & emotes buttons are smaller.
Shield Menu & health/mana bars are now also smaller.
Keyboard chat arrow up button should no longer be overlapped by the android enter button.

Late
06-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Yes!

JaytB
06-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Oooh nice, need to check it out ASAP!

octavos
06-22-2012, 05:34 PM
Xperia working as intended, thz :p

Lowlyspy
06-22-2012, 05:37 PM
From what i've heard ingame, iPad and iPods are fixed. I'm liking the smaller icons on chrome, better field of view.

Techno Email
06-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Skills on iPad, Chrome & other large tablets should now be smaller! Scaled up skills for small devices. Added a toggle in Game Options to switch between the two.
Skill ranks that don't meet the required level requirements are adjusted when the character logs in.
Fixed a temporary skill rank exploit.
The character inspect page can now comfortably fit 5 million kills per pvp/pve category.
The x button on the consignment store purchase confirmation should no longer purchase the item.
The auction pending and complete lists are now scrollable.
Fixed an issue where certain players weren't able to chat if using Facebook/Google accounts.
Stats no longer overlap auction slot count when selling auction items.
Xperia play buttons should now be fixed.
Skills can now be swapped from the secondary menu.
On Large devices, the quest helper, quick chat, & emotes buttons are smaller.
Shield Menu & health/mana bars are now also smaller.
Keyboard chat arrow up button should no longer be overlapped by the android enter button.

Here are a few more fixes included in this build:

Increased the drop rate of legendary helms from all Humania bosses.
Removed 'Wanderer of the Wyldwoods', 'The Bully from the Bayou' and 'Fable of the Feudin' Crocs!' Journey achievements.
The elite level cap volcano helm for Humania has been replaced with something new!
Free Daily Elixir now shows a description on your avatar's Elixir Buffs page.

Noodleleg
06-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Can you just give us our old interface =/.. Or maybe an options to turn it on? There've been too many interfaces to get used to >:(!!!

Chrysys
06-22-2012, 06:20 PM
I still have old Vanity in inventory.

Ign Saycred

Actona679
06-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Skill size is now so much nicer. I can SEE again. Thank you, thank you!!

Emotes are still pretty darn big but as they aren't really needed in fighting, I'm happy. Were you also aware that the size of the guild symbol next to a character's name is miniscule? Barely visible. Also, I am unable to toggle/collapse the skills menu on and off the screen. It's nice to hide them while in town.

I am on iPad3...just checked my old iPad 1. Same problems there too although guild symbol is not as small (lower screen resolution).

Also, I am curious what others think of the new placement of the joystick? I am not comfortable with the change but I will continue to try to adapt.

Techno Email
06-22-2012, 06:35 PM
I still have old Vanity in inventory.

Ign Saycred

If you have the Volcano Helm already you can keep it. I will grant you the new vanity helm, so you will have both.

Techno Email
06-22-2012, 07:03 PM
So the only players to have volcano helm will be the first batch to hit 71?
Or will hitting 71 still give volcano? & fallen prince another one?

There is now a NEW elite helm that we hope you guys will like better! The volcano helm will likely be re-released at some point down the line, but for now only the players who hit 71 before this update will have it. We will grant the new item to players who hit 71 before this patch.

Sryyoulose
06-22-2012, 07:11 PM
There is now a NEW elite helm that we hope you guys will like better! The volcano helm will likely be re-released at some point down the line, but for now only the players who hit 71 before this update will have it. We will grant the new item to players who hit 71 before this patch.

Dont re-release volcano helm... Just give it to first people who capped! It'd also be cool if there was a vanity like this every cap! They get 48Hours to Acheive this cap if not well... They get regular one.

(No I don't have a coccano.

imaddictedtoPL
06-22-2012, 07:23 PM
When will we get the new helm for 71 if we only have the old one?

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Dont re-release volcano helm... Just give it to first people who capped! It'd also be cool if there was a vanity like this every cap! They get 48Hours to Acheive this cap if not well... They get regular one.

(No I don't have a coccano.
Get extra-rare vanity if you spam plat to the level cap, because there is no way you can could've gotten 71 without Plat within 48 hours this time around.

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 07:45 PM
If you have the Volcano Helm already you can keep it. I will grant you the new vanity helm, so you will have both.

Sir Techno, I hit the cap before this new one got released and I wish to keep the Mantle of Humania (aka Volcano helm) , plus the new vanity helm. My IGN: Lakandula

Edwin Sim
06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Any way to make the icons the same as previously for the iPad? I don't enjoy the view of the game because of the extremely large icons. The notification corner is pretty annoying too.

Edwin Sim
06-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Where is the fallen prince?????? How could this be the new level cap when he is not around?!?!?!? Is he on vacation????

Lightningspeed
06-22-2012, 11:43 PM
Thank you for the updates! Finally, the annoying skill toggle and skill icons are back to the way they were for the iphone interface.

Back
06-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Where is the fallen prince?????? How could this be the new level cap when he is not around?!?!?!? Is he on vacation????

Fallen Prince is not human. Humania is filled up by human NCPs, so why would he be around? :P

Suntv
06-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Only problem that remains is the joystick in the lower left corner of iPad devices. Please move it up to the middle on the left or make an option the player can decide it's location. Right now it's almost impossible to hold the iPad in your hands for more then 5 mapruns. Hand hurts, not user friendly.

Rosybuds
06-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Thank You For Fixing The IPad 2 Interface Really Njoying it Now, One Question Can You Craft In Humania What are The Names Of the Crafting Pinks, Also I didnt get Achievment for Buying Plat Wings Or Wearing my Nuris Gear I have Both Int & Strength, Also Any Way You Could Please Increase Pink Drops !! I Have Only Seen 1 Drop (not to me ) lol..And Ive Been Playing Roughly 8 Hours or more each Day/Night ...Thanks For Email Giving out Ants :-))))

vampinoy
06-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Dear devs, my friend has not yet received his new elite vanity (the green helm). He capped early too so he received the Volcanut. Like me, he wishes to retain said Volcanut plus get the new elite vanity. This is his IGN: Multibird

I hope you can accommodate him asap, thank you.

Dark Avenger
06-23-2012, 10:06 PM
thank you thank you thank you. having the joystick where it should be and the skills the right size on my phone is MUCH better. i was getting anoyed at it but i like it again thank you. also thanx for the auto login, very nice.

ImHawk
06-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Great Job!!!
Love.the fixes

Pinskie
06-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Did anyone here get the email about the jump to lvl65? if so, how long did it take to get jumped?

thecrankybearsam
06-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Dandy

Rosybuds
06-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Guys Sorry to Be a Pain In the Butt !! But Would it Please Be Possible to Move the Joy Stick Up a Bit On The IPad 2 My Hand Keep Sliding off the IPad, It Doesnt have to Be A Great Deal But a little Please !!! Apart From That All's Good :-)))

Oscarjames
06-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Pocket legends wont work on my htc wildfire i have froyo installed what should i do????

Bossmann09
06-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Please some 1 help me my account got banned a year ago now i still cant get on it please help
Thank You.

Jugernugetx
06-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Go to support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com
Replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .