PDA

View Full Version : Update Planar Arena Loot!

Repent
12-12-2021, 02:18 AM
If you are going to update an old map so that it matches a player's level we should at least be able to loot items at our level.

It makes no sense to be level 81 and being killed by planar bosses since they scale to our level there should be a least a rare chance of good loot maybe add some egg drops?

And can we also update the planar arena chests like who needs arcane fossils or even a vial of undead ectoplasm? Nekros are looted like crazy during eggzavier so nobody runs planar arena except for APs and this is just another part of the game HC character can't even touch unless they have paid plat for good gears or get carried by OP players.

There should be some sort of value from the rewards of this "level 81" map. Not level 40 equipment that is completely unusable.

Starkinea
12-12-2021, 03:41 AM
+100
New environments with new bosses (and aps) would be nice as well xD

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Repent
12-12-2021, 03:51 AM
+100
New environments with new bosses (and aps) would be nice as well xD

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

No new APs there challenger AP is already annoying as it is don't need more rng APs similar

xlRaidenlx
12-12-2021, 10:57 AM
+111111111

there should at least be changes made to the loot table

Overbear
12-12-2021, 12:47 PM
+1

its only right

Switchback
12-12-2021, 12:49 PM
What loot are you suggesting they put in there, not really any options.

Repent
12-12-2021, 01:44 PM
What loot are you suggesting they put in there, not really any options.

At the very least legendary gear for the level of the player who is playing arena.

and maybe even adding a hero bootable egg with a very slim chance to the loot table

Switchback
12-12-2021, 03:52 PM
At the very least legendary gear for the level of the player who is playing arena.

and maybe even adding a hero bootable egg with a very slim chance to the loot table

Legendary gear sounds like it would help hardcore characters, although 81 shouldn't drop the legendary 'Set' type. Drop rates for any egg added there would be tough to do, considering how old the content you are trying to enrich is and trying to set a drop rate that would even bring overall interest to this map. Im guessing you are specifically speaking on hc characters, and not sc.

Nocturnus
12-12-2021, 04:29 PM
I think this map was updated, for people who do lb of time, there were many bugs related to the low life of the bosses, the level, etc.
Even so, it is still a really easy map to make, if it were not for certain instakill of some attacks, it would not have any difficulty. A level 81 can make this map in less than 2 min.
By this I mean, that any attempt to put a useful loot without raising the difficulty, would end in another 1k item.
What I do like is that you have more options to do certain events, such as birthdays, since cakes also fell there, or some other token event (I don't remember the names of the events).
We need more maps like this.

Nouts
12-14-2021, 04:34 AM
+1

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk