PDA

View Full Version : :/

TEOKILLO
06-22-2012, 05:40 PM
I was scammed by a guy when searching for a custom titan set, lost 90k for just the helm, armor, and shoulders....Sts should really make 5 slots for a trade window:(

javier995
06-22-2012, 06:21 PM
That's 3 items, why did you confirm without a fourth?

SexyIsland
06-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Yes they do, at least two more on the trading slots. We can't sell or trade all at once. At least 6 slots would be great. It's enough space for all 5 gear items and a weapon, or whatever extra item. If looked that way.

I've heard of people getting scammed a lot that way. Sorry it happened to you. People don't know how to play or how to find their own stuff by themselves. If they steal in games, imagine in real life. So sad, :(

But just like Javi said, why would you confirm at only 3 items when the slots have 4. You need to be more careful when doing this things hope u reported the player.

Also don't mention who it was on the forums. Otherwise your thread will be locked. Just a friendly advice :)

akfury
06-22-2012, 06:36 PM
dude just pay for 4/5 of the price then pay the last 1/5 for last item not hard... sorry all the same it sucks :/

TEOKILLO
06-22-2012, 06:38 PM
I traded for 3 because my custom set didnt fit either, was gonna trade my last piece for his 2

javier995
06-22-2012, 08:30 PM
I traded for 3 because my custom set didnt fit either, was gonna trade my last piece for his 2

Lets get you that set. Pm me the name of the person.

TEOKILLO
06-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Will do when I'm not on mobile

HunterSLAYER
06-22-2012, 08:44 PM
STS made the trading window scrollable in pl, I assume that will also be implemented in the next update(SL) which means more scammers who might try to quickly remove an item which "cannot be seen" before the trade confirmation window.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Jugernugetx
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
When you get to the next item accept window after the checkmark, look carefully.....
~Jugernuget

akfury
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
STS made the trading window scrollable in pl, I assume that will also be implemented in the next update(SL) which means more scammers who might try to quickly remove an item which "cannot be seen" before the trade confirmation window.

thats why they made a "Double check" window for you to double check... the people who get usually deserve it because they are to lazy to read over what going on

HunterSLAYER
06-22-2012, 09:24 PM
The trade confirmation window I wad referring to was the second one where you have to tap on confirm.
I don't consider the trade window itself to be a "confirmation window".

Ihavenokills
06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
i ALWAYS wait a good 5-10 seconds when at the second window looking things over just to make sure everythings correct. but tbh sts needs a 5th trade spot at the least.

Cero
06-23-2012, 07:12 AM
Next time make a screenshots of ur trades then report the guy. Theres a "scam" option on report . Then sts will do there job:)

Sorry for the scam

AveFenix
06-23-2012, 01:45 PM
I was scammed by a guy when searching for a custom titan set, lost 90k for just the helm, armor, and shoulders....Sts should really make 5 slots for a trade window:(

Hello TEOKILLO,

Any issues you may have experienced with other players or the game, please report them to us at this link: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/anonymous_requests/new
Provide as much information and details as possible, the more you provide the better and quicker we can help you.

Thank you for playing Star Legends!

TEOKILLO
06-23-2012, 01:45 PM
I did screenshot and reported the guy