PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding new update->New Vanity Helm!/o.o

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote from TechnoEmail:

Here are a few more fixes included in this build:

Increased the drop rate of legendary helms from all Humania bosses.
Removed 'Wanderer of the Wyldwoods', 'The Bully from the Bayou' and 'Fable of the Feudin' Crocs!' Journey achievements.
The elite level cap volcano helm for Humania has been replaced with something new!
Free Daily Elixir now shows a description on your avatar's Elixir Buffs page.

So the new vanity is a Hawaiian King model.
Discuss.

Apparently, from the quote, all Humania bosses have the capability to drop legendary pink Humanian helms?
Is that what it means?

Swimmingstar
06-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote from TechnoEmail:

So the new vanity helm is just the old one plus some black smoke coming out from it.
Discuss.

Apparently, from the quote, all Humania bosses have the capability to drop legendary pink Humanian helms?
Is that what it means?

The new vanity helm is not the old one with black smoke.

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 07:32 PM
The new vanity helm is not the old one with black smoke.

Correct. It's like a viking helmet.

Sryyoulose
06-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Correct. It's like a viking helmet.

It's like the veteran helmet../

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 07:38 PM
It's like the veteran helmet../

Exactly what I said on the other thread xD

razerfingers
06-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Exactly what I said on the other thread xD

Not even close to the vetran helmet put them side by side, totally diffrent colors totally new design therfore it is nowhere near the vetran helmet i take it you dont like it...

Sent using spray paint

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 07:51 PM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/Mawthy/cbab7f8e.jpg
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w400/notyocookiez/d948684a.jpg

Close enough for me.

Elyseon
06-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Yeh their pretty different, looks like a centurions helm crossed with a crystalline helm(str or Dex version)
that's how I see it atleast but with a totally new color scheme

razerfingers
06-22-2012, 07:54 PM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/Mawthy/cbab7f8e.jpg
http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w400/notyocookiez/d948684a.jpg

Close enough for me.

Ones bigger and the other is smaller ones bigger and flashier says i got to elite cap other says look... Ive been playing for ages lol,

Sent using spray paint

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Ones bigger and the other is smaller ones bigger and flashier says i got to elite cap other says look... Ive been playing for ages lol,

Sent using spray paint

Wow I just can't win, honestly, just look at the two. Does the new one really seem "elite" to you? Or is it a rip off the centurion with a ruby glued on to it?

razerfingers
06-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Wow I just can't win, honestly, just look at the two. Does the new one really seem "elite" to you? Or is it a rip off the centurion with a ruby glued on to it?

Sorta, but atleast they're trying. I mean i like it reminds me of a clown helmet and its funny looking. The volcano was err... A volcano. They dont go on your head :P

Sent using spray paint

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Sorta, but atleast they're trying. I mean i like it reminds me of a clown helmet and its funny looking. The volcano was err... A volcano. They dont go on your head :P

Sent using spray paint

At least STS used their creative side for once. Just look at Humania.

We told them AO3 was amazing.
We get Gurgox, Tpaxx, etc. somehow forced into a beachy campaign.

Step into one of the houses in the towne.
It's filled with weapons, helmets, and vanities from previous campaigns.

Honestly, we just want something new. Volcanut brought us that.

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM
At least STS used their creative side for once. Just look at Humania.

We told them AO3 was amazing.
We get Gurgox, Tpaxx, etc. somehow forced into a beachy campaign.

Step into one of the houses in the towne.
It's filled with weapons, helmets, and vanities from previous campaigns.

Honestly, we just want something new. Volcanut brought us that.

I'm sorry Mothwing but I really cannot understand your flow of logic.

You're basically saying that anything we like is the reason stuff get implemented.
It's like.

Our forum is full of trolls.
Thus, STS makes a map full of green trolls and a boss named Lucky who just happens to be a huge troll.

*keeps back giggles*

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm sorry Mothwing but I really cannot understand your flow of logic.

You're basically saying that anything we like is the reason stuff get implemented.
It's like.

Our forum is full of trolls.
Thus, STS makes a map full of green trolls and a boss named Lucky who just happens to be a huge troll.

*keeps back giggles*

? Yeah pretty much. Is that not the point of the forums? To give our feedback to improve the game? I do not understand your​ flow of logic.

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 08:08 PM
? Yeah pretty much. Is that not the point of the forums? To give our feedback to improve the game? I do not understand your​ flow of logic.

My logic has a pro disco flow.
Your logic is bumpy and has random flats and sharps.

Ha-ha.

razerfingers
06-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Lol it reminds me of COD no offense STS. They got amazing first games up until black ops now they're recycling content, but i can understand trying new stuff to draw is pretty hard for me.

Sent using spray paint

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 08:11 PM
My logic has a pro disco flow.
Your logic is bumpy and has random flats and sharps.

Ha-ha.

I'm done. If you wish to make yourself feel better, do that on your own watch.

Roc
06-22-2012, 08:34 PM
I like it but I am a sucker for rubies :p

Fyrce
06-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Personally, I like the new one. But then again, I didn't mind the old one that much either. Good thing the ones who got the volconut get to keep them plus get the new ones.

LwMark
06-23-2012, 12:23 AM
Imo veterans is better then new helm..but to compare valcano and new one ..ummm how about i just play the game and let sts make the game

McBain
06-23-2012, 01:50 AM
Is that what it means?

Vanity schmanity. This is by far the more pressing issue in my opinion. It's hard to tell whether this wording indicates that helms do indeed drop from all bosses, or just a clever misdirection to keep the mystery going. Probably the helms do have the potential to drop from all bosses, but I think the drop rate is probably higher on one of them. Isn't that how it's worked on previous campaigns? Certain bosses tend to drop certain pinks, but every once in a while drop something else?

Vuvuzaylor
06-23-2012, 01:48 PM
only a simple copy of the veterans helmet...they sad that they 'tried hard to create something cool' -.-

As i sad 3x before: give us back the volcano!