PDA

View Full Version : New Elite Vanity Picture!!!

NotYoCookiez
06-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Hiya guys!! My bud and guild mate playalot just capped and shows me the new vanity

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w400/notyocookiez/d948684a.jpg

Well they changed it.

So what you guys think? :D

ImHawk
06-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Same
Volcano better

Fuzzyslips
06-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Yea I like volcano better, and for some reason I still have volcano and not the new one

McBain
06-22-2012, 06:15 PM
+1 for volcano over this, lol. I'll admit I disliked the volcano at first, but it grew on me.

The devs probably want to slap us all in the face right now. There's just no pleasing us. :tongue:

plmafiaboss
06-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Oh god now everyone likes the volcano better? -.- sts cant win lol

mrnofunz
06-22-2012, 06:17 PM
this one will grow on you too...awesome!

NotYoCookiez
06-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Ik there really is. I never complained. Let them run the game. They were doing so fine!!! Perfect pocket legends theme as Sam said!

TheSnowman
06-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Hmm I wasn't a fan of the volcano and this new one isn't really doing it for me either, I was expecting something that relates more to Humania like a golden tiki mask or something. I guess there is no pleasing everyone though...

Jcyee
06-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Interesting..... The volcano was growing on me too haha. Im sure this one will too

slangbow
06-22-2012, 06:22 PM
I like this helm so much more

NotYoCookiez
06-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Atleast they listen to us and thats all that counts <3

Justg
06-22-2012, 06:29 PM
I think I am just gonna stay away from the forums this weekend.. have a good one folks!

NotYoCookiez
06-22-2012, 06:30 PM
I think I am just gonna stay away from the forums this weekend.. have a good one folks!

Enjoy your time off, really do! ^_^

You deserve better and have been working very hard :)

I'm sorry for complaining... :,(

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 06:31 PM
I don't seem to have that in my stash or inventory...I reached 71 before this new one came out...will I still be getting this new one? Please say yes...

Swimmingstar
06-22-2012, 06:33 PM
The volcano gets bigger? O.O

Sryyoulose
06-22-2012, 06:35 PM
The volcano gets bigger? O.O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good One swim!

Fncrazy
06-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Ppl the volcano was fugly,now this looks like something u would actually go to battle instead of a bday party

Buddyf97
06-22-2012, 06:38 PM
If I have the volcano, how do I recieve this one? And do I need to sacrifice my volcano helm for it? :O

Coke
06-22-2012, 06:39 PM
+1 for volcano over this, lol. I'll admit I disliked the volcano at first, but it grew on me.

The devs probably want to slap us all in the face right now. There's just no pleasing us. :tongue:

Beggers can't be choosers! ;)

Xionskull
06-22-2012, 06:39 PM
Now that better!! It's sick guys!

McBain
06-22-2012, 06:41 PM
The volcano was at least something original, as opposed a re-colored version of something that already exists. Just sayin'....

So do we get both, or it just the new one now?

Mysticalnova
06-22-2012, 06:42 PM
This one much better then volcano :) lol

Treenire
06-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Remember when the fang armor was out? Remember how alot of people seemed to think it was ugly????????? These helms are no diffeerent. Itll take time for people to adjust to something new like everything in life, not just games.
Poor devs need a kitkat.

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 06:45 PM
So does that mean people like me who capped early and got the volcano are stuck with it? I didn't get this one...I think it's unfair...we need to have this new one and let us keep the volcano for proof that we were the first to cap first...

NotYoCookiez
06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Remember when the fang armor was out? Remember how alot of people seemed to think it was ugly????????? These helms are no diffeerent. Itll take time for people to adjust to something new like everything in life, not just games.
Poor devs need a kitkat.

Excalty! People were getting used to the Volcano. The complains lessen actually.

Well, I mean when I saw the Volcano Helm I was pretty excited. Something never seen before... It actually made me wanna grind!

I just hit 70 lol and they changed it xD I'm still gonna grind but only so I can get the bonus from future elite vanities :D

TheMatrixMan
06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Volcano was better, in my opinion.

Justg
06-22-2012, 06:52 PM
It is not a recolored version of the Centurion Helm, it is a completely new mesh. Check them both out side-by-side to see.
Here is what we were going for:

And NOW I am taking off, have fun!

Fncrazy
06-22-2012, 06:54 PM
How about this... When we turn 71 we get to pick which one we want?

octavos
06-22-2012, 06:54 PM

Well no one will ever be happy...now give us the easy way to get it if others don't want it...Ill buy it out right. BOTH OF THEM...like the omnipoint. You could essentially call this "Healthy Legends" ill still play PL...but pushin for time isn't helpin now with 3 games soon to have 4th game.

McBain
06-22-2012, 06:55 PM
It is not a recolored version of the Centurion Helm, it is a completely new mesh. Check them both out side-by-side to see.
Here is what we were going for:

And NOW I am taking off, have fun!

Ah, I see. Touche, Justg. Upon further review, I retract my statement. Although you have to admit it does look pretty similar.

dugantale
06-22-2012, 07:10 PM
-screams like a lil girl- looooooooks goood now I may cap!

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Dear Justg, I'm very happy with the Mantle of Humania (popularly know as volcano helm), for us people who have it, it's a symbol of dedication, early capping, (and disposable platinum? LOL)...but please let us keep the volcano cap even if there's new one now, and if it's not too much to ask, I hope you also give us this new elite cap vanity...I think we earned both for giving you early revenue and we proved that we will be supporting your product financially because we're capable. Thank you

Bebsi
06-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Come guys, give them a break.
The volcano helm was ugly from every angle.

I appreciate the devs efforts and grind my *** off to get this new helm, but only if I'll never get to see this Volcano thing in my stash. The new color scheme fits the coming greenish armor and wooden shield, I guess.

JustG, enjoy ur weekend. Thx for all ur efforts. It's impossible to please everyone but u all at STS did great work.
I love the new centurion style over the crappy volcano helm that reminds me of Korean hats from the old days ^_^

Elyseon
06-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Much better, good choice Devs, so why are volcanoes still out there?

octavos
06-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Much better, good choice Devs, so why are volcanoes still out there?

they get to keep them see Techo's post.

Edit see sams post below

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Don't remove volcano, it's prize for us people who kept believing you STS even if everyone was hatin we still gave you revenue, thanks

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Looks like a rip off of veterans. Sorry, volcanut was better.

ObeyJay
06-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Lol tf is that? XD

Samhayne
06-22-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't seem to have that in my stash or inventory...I reached 71 before this new one came out...will I still be getting this new one? Please say yes...

For the 36 people who have the volcano before the change, we are going to swap them out for you. For those that reach 71 going forward, they will get the new helm. I know that TechnoEmail still has plans for the volcano helm, so if you like it, I believe you'll be able to get it again in the future.

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 07:38 PM
For the 36 people who have the volcano before the change, we are going to swap them out for you. For those that reach 71 going forward, they will get the new helm. I know that TechnoEmail still has plans for the volcano helm, so if you like it, I believe you'll be able to get it again in the future.

Hopefully it doesn't involve 100k xp :/

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 07:40 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side.

razerfingers
06-22-2012, 07:42 PM
You all discourged and scared justg away? That sucks :/

Sent using spray paint

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 07:42 PM

Sir, Can we keep our volcano?...I'd gladly choose that one over the new one because I really worked for that one...the moment I saw someone posted a photo of it, I worked extra hard for it both in time and platinum. I liked it. I also talked to several people who has it, so far. we agree that we should keep the volcano. I hope you take our opinion into consideration. Thank you.

Glad
06-22-2012, 07:45 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side.

It's green where you water it. So I know we got issues baby true, true, true, but I rather work on this with you then to go ahead and start with someone new as long as you love me! <3

Whirlzap
06-22-2012, 07:45 PM

So apparently 36 players have already gotten level 71.
Heh.
Lot of platinum going around.

Anyways, I thought Techno said those 36 players will get to keep the Volcanuts?

CrimsonTider
06-22-2012, 07:46 PM
I for one like this much better than that... whatever it was. As FN said, this looks more like a battle vanity and not a DotD, CS, outfit helm. Time for the grind to begin for moi. ;)

NotYoCookiez
06-22-2012, 07:46 PM

Woah Sam don't get me confused here... You mean if I cap right now I can still get the Volcano Helmet :D ?

CrimsonTider
06-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Woah Sam don't get me confused here... You mean if I cap right now I can still get the Volcano Helmet :D ?

No. If you capped before the update, you keep it. The volcano will most likely make an appearance as a DotD or plat pack. Got it?

Multibird
06-22-2012, 07:50 PM
To be fare, I think the people who got Volcano helmet should get to keep it and also receive the new changed vanity helmet ;))

octavos
06-22-2012, 07:51 PM
To be fare, I think the people who got Volcano helmet should get to keep it and also receive the new changed vanity helmet ;))

If you have the Volcano Helm already you can keep it. I will grant you the new vanity helm, so you will have both.

that was my impression

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 07:53 PM
According to Techno Email: "There is now a NEW elite helm that we hope you guys will like better! The volcano helm will likely be re-released at some point down the line, but for now only the players who hit 71 before this update will have it. We will grant the new item to players who hit 71 before this patch. "

For the 36 people who has volcano now, they will also get the new vanity according to Techno Email, however, Samhayne said they will swap the old one with the new. I know you are both high ranking developers of STS, but please consider our opinion when these things happen, we want the mantle of humania to remain with us plus the new one, some of those 36 feel we did enough in terms of platinum and time to be allowed to keep both, and we will not hesitate to replicate a similar support in the future, all we ask is a little token for that sir. Much respect, thank you.

NotYoCookiez
06-22-2012, 07:54 PM
No. If you capped before the update, you keep it. The volcano will most likely make an appearance as a DotD or plat pack. Got it?

Got it :)

Lol

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 07:57 PM

Figures.

Multibird
06-22-2012, 07:59 PM
I agree with Vampiony ;)

"For the 36 people who has volcano now, they will also get the new vanity according to Techno Email, however, Samhayne said they will swap the old one with the new. I know you are both high ranking developers of STS, but please consider our opinion when these things happen, we want the mantle of humania to remain with us plus the new one, some of those 36 feel we did enough in terms of platinum and time to be allowed to keep both, and we will not hesitate to replicate a similar support in the future, all we ask is a little token for that sir. Much respect, thank you."

lilgangster
06-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Aww lol really wanted tht volcano helm o we'll still nice helm. :)

Buster
06-22-2012, 08:10 PM
76 cap?

Mothwing
06-22-2012, 08:12 PM
76 cap?

Not likely. I don't think the next campaign will resemble a volcano, then again I could be wrong.

Lowlyspy
06-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Meh, can't please everyone G. The team has pleased me however, i will probably be going for 71 now. Well done.

~A~
06-22-2012, 08:31 PM
I always liked the volcano better

Artemis
06-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Well im done complaining. How about instead of nagging it just be grateful you got it.

razerfingers
06-22-2012, 09:22 PM
Well im done complaining. How about instead of nagging it just be grateful you got it.

Lol, there ya go :)

Sent using spray paint

McBain
06-22-2012, 09:48 PM
You all killed the volconut. I hope you're happy with yourselves. :disgust: If having magma spurt from your head is wrong, I don't wanna know what right is.

How about once you cap, you can choose which one you want? Like on quests where you can choose your prize.

vampinoy
06-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Dear STS, Thanks for improving on the elite cap vanity, and letting me (36 of us) keep the Mantle of Humania (Volcanut). You rock. :applause::applause::applause:

Late
06-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Lunchyyyy wants!

Pandamoni
06-22-2012, 11:10 PM

You made me spit out my water. Haha. I imagined you wanting to kick something when you posted this.

Luvaria
06-23-2012, 12:01 AM
76 cap?

Nope, according to the first elite vanity set, the next cap should (can never be sure) a vanity shield.

As others have said, Plat Packs and DotD is likely.

modredd
06-23-2012, 12:14 AM
The C.O.P was/IS amazing in design.
These two are ugly and I will not cap for the first time in any of your games,Compare it to the lvl cap helms in star legends!
I thank STS for all they do but this was a fail! A+ for effort but no way I will get to 100,000 for either.
And I think its time to pack up my stuff and move on.
I have all three matching elite items and I thought you would continue with weapons for each class or pets.
I never thought you would start from scratch making all of our hard work for nothing or give us something less in design then the first!
I can see the level of caring you have as a team and a company but Humania(or As I see it Alien oasis meets the swamps) after six months was heartbreaking.
From bugs,glitches,poor pink drop rates, and bosses that are down right boring after almost two and a half years I have some thinking to do.
When I was going through chemo you saved my life. Lvl 50 and the Shadow caves when they dropped pinks like rain was amazing but I see a decline in the quality and the commitment.
I love you guys and I will never forget the hours,days,weeks and years of joy you gave me.

plmafiaboss
06-23-2012, 12:18 AM
The C.O.P was/IS amazing in design.
These two are ugly and I will not cap for the first time in any of your games,Compare it to the lvl cap helms in star legends!
I thank STS for all they do but this was a fail! A+ for effort but no way I will get to 100,000 for either.
And I think its time to pack up my stuff and move on.
I have all three matching elite items and I thought you would continue with weapons for each class or pets.
I never thought you would start from scratch making all of our hard work for nothing or give us something less in design then the first!
I can see the level of caring you have as a team and a company but Humania(or As I see it Alien oasis meets the swamps) after six months was heartbreaking.
From bugs,glitches,poor pink drop rates, and bosses that are down right boring after almost two and a half years I have some thinking to do.
When I was going through chemo you saved my life. Lvl 50 and the Shadow caves when they dropped pinks like rain was amazing but I see a decline in the quality and the commitment.
I love you guys and I will never forget the hours,days,weeks and years of joy you gave me.so can u leave,now.i mean..,um.. R u leavin?

modredd
06-23-2012, 12:22 AM
I have tons of gold and time to think.
Next lvl cap wont be for another six months.

plmafiaboss
06-23-2012, 12:32 AM
U were comment 69 xD lolol

ImHawk
06-23-2012, 12:39 AM
Volcano isn't handed out anymore when cap reached.....means....
Volcano Helm is OVERLY RARE!!

Iphoneington
06-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Good job Playalot:)

CodyBearr
06-23-2012, 01:03 AM
:-( really wanted the Volcano... Will there still be a way to buy as a vanity then??

Mageprodigy
06-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Volconut better...

NECROREAPER
06-23-2012, 03:04 AM
I like the most recent design better, it's reminiscent of the mahiole that our aliʻi would wear in ancient Hawaiʻi.

You guys should make ʻahuʻula too, or maybe don't cause I don't want my culture to be exploited further. Nice touch with the mahiole though.

JFelt8
06-23-2012, 03:12 AM
This whole discussion is hilarious. I remember when the cop came out and everyone was complaining how ugly it was at first lol. New helm looks OK but I still would have preferred a weapon to make it a 4 piece full vanity set

brodiniozo
06-23-2012, 03:54 AM
Lol I'm so happy with my COP right now lol lol lol

gibol1412
06-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Hello:beguiled:
First and second helm don't looks nice IMHO ;)
Nothing will be better after Crown of Persistence...and I started the game to late and don't get it before Nuris Hallows...Crap :drunk:
They could do something more special then new one...
Best Regards from Poland and good luck.

Suntv
06-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Looks like the Veteran's Centurion Helm

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/nick41324/VetransCenturionHelm.png

vampinoy
06-23-2012, 08:55 AM
On the looks department, the designs of both the Volcanut and the "GreenTurion" (yea i just called it that) are less awesome, but you all have to realize that the beauty of the CoP does not rely ONLY on its looks but more importantly on the meaning behind the CoP which is "elite factor"...it takes time to build a reputation of an item...it has to undergo time for people to realize what they missed, that is what's making CoP amazing. With new generation of people coming, they look at the CoP as something jaw dropping because of what it symbolizes. If we are to base only on looks then the Omnipotent crown of dreams makes the CoP look childplay, but there's no meaning to Omnipotent Crown except platinum which is shallow that's why nobody is going gaga over it. What I'm saying is, someday, both the Volcanut and Greenturion will have "meaning", and when that day comes, people will see it as an awesome item like CoP. Just hold on to it, it's an investment, someday it will yield dividends in the form of prestige and purpose, that's beauty far more important than looks.

Arsenal
06-23-2012, 08:58 AM
On the looks department, the designs of both the Volcanut and the "GreenTurion" (yea i just called it that) are less awesome, but you all have to realize that the beauty of the CoP does not rely ONLY on its looks but more importantly on the meaning behind the CoP which is "elite factor"...it takes time to build a reputation of an item...it has to undergo time for people to realize what they missed, that is what's making CoP amazing. With new generation of people coming, they look at the CoP as something jaw dropping because of what it symbolizes. If we are to base only on looks then the Omnipotent crown of dreams makes the CoP look childplay, but there's no meaning to Omnipotent Crown except platinum which is shallow that's why nobody is going gaga over it. What I'm saying is, someday, both the Volcanut and Greenturion will have "meaning", and when that day comes, people will see it as an awesome item like CoP. Just hold on to it, it's an investment, someday it will yield dividends in the form of prestige and purpose, that's beauty far more important than looks.

Hmmm, well said.

xxxsabrinaxxx
06-23-2012, 08:58 AM
The volcano hat was growin on me but this one probably will too. It seems to remind me of another helm in PL though...

Arsenal
06-23-2012, 09:05 AM
Cmon now, let it be something special and dont go ruin it by putting it in the DoD like everything else.

Phoenixking
06-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Yeah. . . I'm not going to cap anymore.

Windwaiker
06-23-2012, 09:57 AM
I think it's nice, it's bigger than the centurion helm and bigger is better! :distracted: I bet it'll look snazzy if I get to cap

IshoootU
06-23-2012, 10:29 AM
so whats the bonus now if you mix with hat with the MFA?

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah. . . I'm not going to cap anymore.

Same. But eventually with all the farming I'll do I think I will cap xD

Lol I was so motivated tho cuz of the lava hat... Not ever thinking about grinding unless this mix-up is settled with devS

Vuvuzaylor
06-23-2012, 01:05 PM
buhuuuu this is soo lame -.- volcano was an awesome cap idea... want it back before i gonna cap! -.-

Please give us the chance to receive BOTH of them, like the early cappers.

Not everybody spends hundreds of plats in elixiers to cap in 24 hours -.-

Whirlzap
06-23-2012, 01:22 PM
so whats the bonus now if you mix with hat with the MFA?

There is none, there never was one that connected the MFA with Volconut and there won't be one with this new helm.
Quit trying, it's not going to work, since it was already decided.

Vuvuzaylor
06-23-2012, 01:25 PM
There is none, there never was one that connected the MFA with Volconut and there won't be one with this new helm.

another thing which makes me soo angry! I only capped at mount fang, now i cap again with the reason to get the bonus! What happens??? NO bonus for the new helm + mt fang armor + hallows shield -.- OMG

Whirlzap
06-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Hey, quit complaining.
You already got two pieces; some others aren't even fortune enough to have two and aren't complaining at all.

Patience is a virtue; wait until the next shield comes out and you shall be all happy once again and complain more about how horrible the shield looks in comparison to how the once thought "horrible-looking" Shield of Hallows was.

vampinoy
06-23-2012, 01:41 PM
I think the Volcanut will serve as a bonus vanity for capping early, while the new one is going to be the real elite vanity that will stack with future elite vanities. I don't agree that there should be an option to choose between Volcanut and Greenturion because that will diminish both items' "likeability", you will divide the entire community...on one hand, you have people thinking Volcanut is better...on other side, you have people rooting for Greenturion...so it's going to be a troll-fest in-game and here in forums, can you imagine that? In addition to that, what if Volcanut fans will suddenly have a change of heart and want the Greenturion or Vice-Versa, it will be chaos...There should be only one official elite vanity. Now for a future re-release of Volcanut as a DotD or plat pack, I have reservations because the reason why STS replaced it in the first place is because the reception of said item is not so good..why would they release an item that did not fly? If they will charge money for something that was pulled-out, then that's like deceiving the players.

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2012, 02:02 PM

Well it was already decided that the lava hat was going to be elite vanity by devs and people tried and they changed it! >_>

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Try making a real ELITE vanity helm. atleast half as cool as CoP not 1/100000000000000000 as cool you guys need a new art team ASAP

Chill, that was unnecessary.

Im sure somehow this big mess will eventually be fixed somehow... Hopefully

Rare
06-23-2012, 02:27 PM
So does that mean people like me who capped early and got the volcano are stuck with it? I didn't get this one...I think it's unfair...we need to have this new one and let us keep the volcano for proof that we were the first to cap first...

Lol. Give an inch and they take a mile

Paladinslaya
06-23-2012, 02:32 PM
I don't blame you G. You just can't please these guys. Ty for doing what we wanted, though.

Fncrazy
06-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Just make 2 different elite sets 2 pick from. One set for ppl who want to look like a fighter and one for ppl who want to look like a clown. :p

NECROREAPER
06-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Read my thread for why the helmet looks like how it does, maybe itʻll help sway your opinion on it:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61213-The-reason-why-the-71-Elite-vanity-looks-like-it-does

RBeltran
06-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Looks fine to me.

Swords
06-23-2012, 05:20 PM
The dragon tries to secretly sting his arm :/

Dark Avenger
06-23-2012, 10:27 PM
i like this elite cap better than the volcanut. that one was more vanity then elite. i like this new helm before reading NECROREAPER's post, but after reading it i like it even more. i wasnt gonna cap with the volcanut helm but i will with this one :)