View Full Version : Planar Challenger AP

Peph
12-13-2021, 02:39 AM
Can someone explain how the boss spawns, tips and anything relating to this AP?

Thank you much appreciated!

callme2times
12-13-2021, 03:18 AM
Boss spawn like BAMMMM !!!

Nothing need to be explain actually just run it

Vulcainx
12-13-2021, 06:03 AM
Haha, good luck on it pro :)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

pentaboom
12-13-2021, 06:16 AM
tip: Don’t search for it, just “run run run run”, repeat…

AucResearcher
12-13-2021, 06:42 AM
You just enter the map and repeat till you got it.... Just like the other bosses but the name is "Challenger".... My other friends took a week to find it (idk if this rumor is true or not but the boss only spawn on the first boss... So if you don't meet it in first boss just remap..i met the boss twice in the first boss aswell... But I cannot confirm this rumor) .. I guess I'm just lucky I found in twice in 15 run and managed to make my 4 friends to get the aps and get the badge for the top 10 together :>

Oawaoebi
12-13-2021, 07:46 AM
You just enter the map and repeat till you got it.... Just like the other bosses but the name is "Challenger".... My other friends took a week to find it (idk if this rumor is true or not but the boss only spawn on the first boss... So if you don't meet it in first boss just remap..i met the boss twice in the first boss aswell... But I cannot confirm this rumor) .. I guess I'm just lucky I found in twice in 15 run and managed to make my 4 friends to get the aps and get the badge for the top 10 together :>

He can spawn as 1-4th boss.
Kill boss 1-3 spawn 4th. If it’s not him remap.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Peph
12-14-2021, 09:00 PM
Thank you all for your help! hope this thread can help out others aswell :)

worshipped
12-15-2021, 12:32 AM
You just enter the map and repeat till you got it.... Just like the other bosses but the name is "Challenger".... My other friends took a week to find it (idk if this rumor is true or not but the boss only spawn on the first boss... So if you don't meet it in first boss just remap..i met the boss twice in the first boss aswell... But I cannot confirm this rumor) .. I guess I'm just lucky I found in twice in 15 run and managed to make my 4 friends to get the aps and get the badge for the top 10 together :>Nah challenger can be any boss of the four

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
12-15-2021, 01:50 AM
Oh Tysm @Oawaoebi and @worshipped correcting me!! Guess that rumor was just a rumor... So yeah like what they both say it can spawn in all 4 bosses not just the 1st and 2nd bosses.... Tysm again and good luck hunting for this Boss!!!