PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Winter 2021! Rise of the Drauger!

Cinco
12-13-2021, 05:58 PM

When the cold winds blow, dragons stir. Syrillax is back for another year, but her brood continues to grow, and with it, the threat to Frozen Hope. The residents of Frozen Hope have opened their gates to all Arlorian heroes willing to take up arms against the dragons.

The Winter Event runs for 3 weeks from 12/16 to 1/6, with a 3 day cooldown.

This is an Energy Event. Energy Essence drops everywhere in the realm but the chances to loot are higher when fighting monsters at (or above) your level, and lower when fighting monsters below your level.

Bane Item: Orb of Ursume

The Orb of Ursume is a special item purchasable only for Platinum that will help you along your way through mobs of frozen enemies and increasingly challenging bosses. Having the Orb in your inventory will reduce the critical rate of bosses by 6% and deal up to 50% more damage to monsters and bosses in the Mount Spyr Pass zone!

The best news of all? If you purchased an Orb in past years--you're set! Same orb, same perks.

Bane Item Upgrade

The Orb of Ursume can be upgraded with a recipe that drops from Syrillax. The upgraded version of the orb works in the Brooding Grounds in addition to the original zone.

Mount Spyr

Kick off the Winter Event by entering the Mount Spyr Pass portal. Fight bosses and baddies, earn tokens, and loot some awesome new winter vanity items such as...Hel Wings

Muninn Wings

and, the Wrapped Shield back pack:

Most importantly, snag the Weak Flamestones and open chests that drop in the zone to earn Icy Dragon Scales. These will be instrumental in defeating Syrillax's brood later on.

Event Zone: The Brooding Grounds

Throughout the Winter Event, Syrillax's brood egg begins to stir and all Arlorian heroes must gather to defeat it before it gets out of control!

The egg resides in the Brooding Grounds, which opens for 1 hour every 3 hours for a chance to crack the egg and make sure what's inside doesn't leave those grounds. While you wait, craft Dragon Flamestones as your ticket to the fight. When you enter the zone, one Dragon Flamestone will be removed from your inventory, the egg will hatch and the fight will commence!

Meet... Drauger.

Among other things, the Brood Dragon will drop a unique set of crafting components that are required to build the new Drauger vanity weapons! Pick up the crafting recipe from the Token Vendor in town.

For the more active farmers, you can purchase a special tradeable and stashable hunter's elixir from the event vendor for 10 Platinum. This elixir will increase the drop chance of the Bone Dragon Weapon components used to craft Bone Dragon Vanity Weapons! The elixir lasts for 10 minutes after consuming.

Boss Loot Summary

Standard Winter Event Boss Loot
- Bone Dragon's Ashen Chest
- Locked Valley Crates
- Hel Wings
- Muninn's Wings
- Gift Wrapped Shield Backpack
- Epic and Legendary equipment

Gold Tier Winter Event Boss Loot
- All of the aforementioned items
- Recipe: Empowered Orb of Ursume
- Locked Crate of the Bone Dragon
- Bone Dragon's Shadowy Chest
- Ingot & Chunk's Egg

Platinum Tier Winter Event Boss Loot
- Heroic Speckles' Egg

Drauger Brood Dragon Boss Loot
- Essential Bone Dragon weapon components
- Level 81 Mythic Belts
- Arcanite Iceball's Egg
- Heroic Re-Gifter's Egg
- Heroic Krampus' Egg
- Arcanite Guapo's Egg
- Drakkar Back Vanity

Tier Rewards

Bronze Tier - 320 Points

+Ice Sculpture Banner

Silver Tier - 1425 Points

+ 3 Bone Dragon's Shadowy Chests

Gold Tier - 7380 Points

+ Heroic Speckles (Pet, NOT the egg)

+ 10 Crate Tokens
+ Drauger Hunter's Elixir Pack

Platinum Tier - 28150 Points

+ Idol Backpack

+ [Ashen Assassin] Title
+ 25 Crate Tokens
+ 5 Drauger Hunter's Elixir Packs
+ 2 Muninn Vanity Weapons for your Class (cannot be traded)

Leaderboard Rewards

If you're the competitive type, run for your spot on the Winter Event leaderboard! The players with the most points at the end of the event will receive prestigious vanities and loot!

Top 5
+ The 'Drauger' Badge - features the visage of the Brood Dragon "Drauger."

+ The 'Drauger' Vanity Set (3 pieces: Armor, Helm and Wings)

+ Dragon's Eye Banner (cannot be traded)

+ 250 Platinum
+ Precise Class-specific Jewel Kit

Next 20 (Top 25 - 6 to 25)
+ 100 Platinum
+ Exquisite Class-specific Jewel Kit

Next 25 (Top 50 - 26 to 50)
+ 50 Platinum
+ Fortified Class-specific Jewel Kit

Token Rewards and Craftables

When you beat bosses and complete quests in the Winter Event zones, you'll earn Frozen Hope Tokens. These can be exchanged in the quest hub for valuable items like recipes, chests, pets and vanities!

As always, you'll be able to use Platinum to purchase extra Energy Kits, Tokens, and the Drauger Hunter's Elixir, but let's get to the good stuff.

Items:

+ Forni Vanity Set

+ Bone Dragon's Ashen Chest

Recipes:
+ Bone Dragon's Shadowy Chest

+ Locked Crate of the Bone Dragon
Crafted with one (1) Locked Valley Crate. Gives 3 pulls on Winter 2021 loot!

+ Massive Locked Crate of the Bone Dragon
Crafted with three (3) Locked Valley Crates (gives 5 pulls).

+ Bone Dragon Vanity Weapons

Locked Crates and Chests

The Winter 2021 Crates/Chests have a chance to drop new vanities, pets, and other items, including:

Locked Crates:

+ Hel Vanity Set (Armor and Helm)

+ Cozy Winter Vanity Set (Armor and Helm)

+ Rogue's Winter Dress

+ Gullenburst’s Egg

+NEW Mythic Belts, Helmets and Armor

Wear four (4) pieces of Mythic Level 81 Zodias gear to summon the "Free Diver of Zaarus" aura. This aura gives you +35% Primary Stat, +25% Health, +20% Speed, +20% Damage and +5% Haste.

Bone Dragon's Shadowy Chests:

+ Speckles’ Egg

+ Yowie's Egg

+ Recipe: Frist’s Egg

Housing

Some housing items return for the festive season. All are purchased for plat:

- Winter Tree + Silver, Green, and Gold Arcanite Trees
- Deluxe Gold, Emerald, and Platinum Trees
- Snowy Barrel
- Green Winter Bell
- Red Winter Bell
- Winter Garland
- Winter Holly
- Big Gift
- Fancy Gift
- Winter Snowman
- Winter Stocking
- Green Tinsel
- Red Tinsel
- Silver Tinsel

Plus the Winter Environment: Winter Wonderland: +10 to All Stats (STR, DEX, and INT)

Store Sales
Looking for a deal? Here are the scheduled store sales for the holidays:

+ 12/16-17 - Locked Crate of the Bone Dragon

+ 12/18-19 - Drauger Vanity Weapons

+ 12/20-22 - Locked Crate of the Bone Dragon

+ 12/23 - Locked Crate of the Bone Dragon
- Crate Keys
- Heroic Speckles' Egg

+ 12/24 - Drauger Vanity Weapons
- Gullenburst's Egg

+ 12/25 - "Frosty Ground" Aura Wisp

- "Delux Candy Cane" Aura Wisp

- Drauger Vanity Weapons
- Gullenburst's Egg
- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

+ 12/26 - "Frosty Ground" Aura Wisp
- Drauger Vanity Weapons
- Gullenburst's Egg
- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

+ 12/27 - Holiday Jewel Chest
- Crate Keys
- Heroic Speckles' Egg

+ 12/28 - Drauger Vanity Weapons

+ 12/29 - Holiday Jewel Chest
- Drauger Vanity Weapons

+ 12/30 - Drauger Vanity Weapons

+ 12/31 - "Frosty Ground" Aura Wisp
- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

+ 1/1 - Gullenburst's Egg

+ 1/2 - Crate Keys

+ 1/3 - Drauger Vanity Weapons

+ 1/4 - Locked Crate of the Bone Dragon

+ 1/5 - Drauger Vanity Weapons

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday season from all of us at Spacetime Studios!

Reaccess
12-15-2021, 01:54 PM
First mewewehhw

Tuctuc
12-15-2021, 01:55 PM
Yay

Sent from my M2101K7BG using Tapatalk

Bomkinng al
12-15-2021, 01:58 PM
The hel vabuty look like skyrim

Vrazicak
12-15-2021, 02:01 PM
Ok this is amazing.

Undershooting
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bomkinng al
Vanity*......

Marosok
12-15-2021, 02:04 PM
This dragon definitely should be a pet. Maybe for non existent event "how to craft..." from suggestions.

zazapapata
12-15-2021, 02:05 PM
Good job sts !

Lenovo A6020a41 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Ameylin
12-15-2021, 02:06 PM
Exciting!! :)

Repent
12-15-2021, 02:07 PM
I love this event but something that I and many other wars probably feel a bit slighted since this is the 2nd rogue exclusive vanity whereas we wars haven't gotten our "exclusive vanity" yet.

No hate just patiently waiting for our turn, can't wait for this event!

comingsoon
12-15-2021, 02:08 PM
can rogues have some hair under the cap of sweater vanity instead of being bald

Switchback
12-15-2021, 02:08 PM
Why dodge% on the rog mythic armor, i think we have enough with 150%plus.

Uereazagr
12-15-2021, 02:09 PM
ZAMN the hel vanity, that what we all been waiting for!Designers really popping off this year ngl, can’t wait to see how new mythic stuff looks.Also thumbs up for 3rd pet with 15% haste! :)

Fearrr
12-15-2021, 02:10 PM
There is Black Dragon Boss But no...Na you know what I won't lol...Thx for the Event it is what it is.

Reaccess
12-15-2021, 02:11 PM
Will it be possible to change the color of plat tier title?

Marosok
Btw, is this 2nd special vanity for rogues? Warriors still did not get any special vanity...

Repent
@cinco could you possibly show images of the mythic helms and armors on characters? Would like to see the dope design.

ty!

Uereazagr
12-15-2021, 02:13 PM
Btw still sad that brood dragon isn’t worth to farm,maybe add some aura?Even just lockeds and vanities would be cool too tbh, or maybe a slim chance for a 81 mythics to drop? Think about it please @Cinco

Cinco
12-15-2021, 02:13 PM
@cinco could you possibly show images of the mythic helms and armors on characters? Would like to see the dope design.

ty!

They're a sparkly gold variant of an existing Zodias armor and helmet design... meant to be a pathway to power, not to compete with the wealth of vanities we have to choose from :-)

Undershooting
12-15-2021, 02:14 PM
Man, what the actual cereal in the milk is the lb vanity, literally you can’t even compare this vanity to standard sellable ones zzz if possible I do request might as well remove it or change it, no one likes it

Valkiirye
12-15-2021, 02:15 PM
How's the mythic set looks like? Give any 4/4 aura??

Dessiire
12-15-2021, 02:15 PM
Some plat sales offers?

Enviado desde mi M2003J15SC mediante Tapatalk

Champist
12-15-2021, 02:16 PM
Btw still sad that brood dragon isn’t worth to farm,maybe add some aura?Even just lockeds and vanities would be cool too tbh, or maybe a slim chance for a 81 mythics to drop? Think about it please @Cinco+1 to a slim chance of looting myth gear from brood

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Aminsamimi2000
12-15-2021, 02:21 PM
Don't like vanity set, but banner and badge looks good...
@Cinco does lb vanity set give u aura if u wear all pieces?

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Ihavethisname
12-15-2021, 02:22 PM
Rog myth armor doesnt need dodge replace that with int same as the war and sorcs got 2 different stats on the armor

Aminsamimi2000
12-15-2021, 02:24 PM
Btw why the dragon look like ender dragon in minecraft [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Uereazagr
12-15-2021, 02:27 PM
Bruh just noticed the 4/4 mythic set buff…Wth 35% primary stat XD

Inozuke
12-15-2021, 02:33 PM
Btw, is this 2nd special vanity for rogues? Warriors still did not get any special vanity...

It's a 200k gold dress, don't go overboard with "exclusive"

Juki
12-15-2021, 02:36 PM
Ok, this event brings a lot of stuff, but here is my question. When will the trend of doing little weapon vanities will come to an end? We are still getting simillar micro weapon vanities like those vanity hatches which are 99% same like arleady existing one. I wish we could get some bigger vanity weapons.
In other way, the vanities and auras are looking good. Gg and ty STS.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

mhysaa
12-15-2021, 02:40 PM
Big thanks for you guys some way listened the community. I suppose it wasn’t planned and yet you guys brought a new witch version. I’m excited for winter event. Cools badge and banner. I will try top 50, wish I could do top 5 😂 but too competitive for my laziness. Can’t wait for event 😍

Player AL
12-15-2021, 02:42 PM
Plus the Winter Environment: Winter Wonderland: +10 to All Stats (STR, DEX, and INT)
This environment works with Tavern, Hideout, Witch Temple and Mansion houses.

Some of recent updates told that all locations works with all houses now, right?

Cinco
12-15-2021, 02:44 PM
Some of recent updates told that all locations works with all houses now, right?

That is correct! I've fixed the post. Thanks!

caabarader
12-15-2021, 02:46 PM
Which buffs does water breath proc gives? @Cinco , i guess informations like this should always show up on preview or in game item, for prevent players to buy something that they don't need or want. Like happened with weapons, many players needed to wait someone to show their procs to decide if them will buy or no... consider it to future preview and items, thanks!

Encryptions
12-15-2021, 02:59 PM
4 mythics? Helm, vest, and belt is what I see.

Juki
12-15-2021, 03:01 PM
4 mythics? Helm, vest, and belt is what I see.

Weapon ? xD

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

elfsmurf
12-15-2021, 03:08 PM
sorry for not being fluent in english (laughs).

I didn't feel anything like Christmas in the vanity event lb, there were no colors to remind me of the time, there was a lack of story in the vanity plot, and I felt that there was a lack of sparkle in that Christmas brings. I know the badge isn't Christmas specific, it's for the boss of the season, but she doesn't talk to Lb. I know that if I didn't like it I won't participate, but as the lb of the event is the most watched part, the hardest things to conquer, I think I deserved a bigger thank you.
sorry my intention is not to offend ngm, i know they spent a lot of time on these features but could easily go through a common set of another event...
is it possible that the top 5lb winners can choose to take one of the other sets coming to the event? for example the (Cozy Winter Vanity Set) that looks like the Christmas season?

for me, the set (Cozy Winter Vanity Set) would be more satisfying to pick up for my taste. but thanks for the amazing event, i will compete.

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

Orpin79Jzkx
12-15-2021, 03:11 PM
please increase the color of all item specially the aura

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Marosok
12-15-2021, 03:14 PM
It's a 200k gold dress, don't go overboard with "exclusive"

Does not change the fact it is something for ROGUES ONLY, for the 2nd time. Idc about rarity, value or whatever else you come up with.

flashio
12-15-2021, 03:17 PM
Well...
Good looking brood dragon I like how it's almost a copy paste from Yu-Gi-Oh! Red eyed Black Dragon monster, SADLY this has been wasted since there's 0 vanity that matches this brood dragon unlike previous brood dragons (except Blizzerax but it was lb only so you know...).
From the munnin vanity weapons the shield, bow and staff are a real shame, a bunch of sticks put together... (May as well try to start a fire using those sticks) Daggs are a different kind of shame, the only weapon that can be saved from those vanities are the hammer, gun and sword from vanity shield.
Locked exclusive vanities are cool and forni vanity sets are good looking, is sad that only 1 vanity from vendor is appealing.
Bone Dragon vanity weapons are okish.
Lb rewards, idk how many times ppl have asked for a replacement of the fortified jwl for a noble jwl, nobody running for a lb will get any use out of a fortified jwl, seriously. Banner looks pretty good, kinda like Sauron eye from LOTR. Platinum rewards are good, Badge is cool as well. The vanity set is a big let down, I pity those who run the for the top 5 since only good "vanity" is the badge (this is a widespread opinion, not only by just a few players).
Snowy Chest having new legend pet is good, but I think it's about time for Yowie and Frist recipe to be removed, nooooobody needs that, add some useful stuff for "newer" players like jwl lixs/sacks, maybe add a vanity item only for this chest etc.
Bronze tier banner... I don't like it but I get some like an icy banner so it's fine.
Add unlocked locks for tier rewards (these should be a must on every tier based event).
Remove Blitzer and Iceball recipes (same reason as Frist recipe...)
Add more loot to brood dragon (adding Mythic belts/armor/helm as a super rare loot would be ideal to attract players to farm)
Add a quest to craft brood dragon head as a furniture item
I really hope Im wrong here but I think I read that Mythic helm and armor is a straight recolor from lvl81 legendary set with "bling bling" effect... (there's a different set that looks kinda like a diver suit so that may be it) If I'm not wrong well I can only say bruh. Make mythic/arcane gear with original designs instead of recolors Ebon set was enough recolor...
The passive effect from wearing the 4/4 set is good ngl, but some actual active type of interaction would be much appreciated like Glint set had (passive Stat buff+enhanced specific skill).

Merry Christmas peeps

coffee
12-15-2021, 03:20 PM
Awesome event bit of a shame brood don't really drop anything exciting compared to other years :( also no winterfest vanity @cinco?

Two
12-15-2021, 03:20 PM
@cinco. Drauger weapon and bone vanity weapon have the same pics?

zilver1
12-15-2021, 03:23 PM
Good Looking event.

Synergia
12-15-2021, 03:24 PM
Whats that water breath proc?

laluna
12-15-2021, 03:28 PM
Nothing new set gl

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
12-15-2021, 03:37 PM
Omggg it's the first time ever i'm happy af of an event! Everything is amazing! There is really nothing i dislike! Pets are nice i can't wait to try aa in new maps, auras are awesome and vanities too, i like them all! Can't wait to try new mythic gear, i hope the drop won't be too stingy. I feel i gonna waste all my belongings in this event lol ty!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Boss807
12-15-2021, 03:39 PM
Nice vanities

Jiubara
12-15-2021, 03:42 PM
@cinco
What lv are the epic and legendary items that drop from the bosses.
Will the lv 81 legendary set items drop, or same useless items as in hoarfrost event?

PeterB
12-15-2021, 03:43 PM
Plat sale please! Would be stoked to spend my Christmas bonus in game :):)

Zestee
12-15-2021, 03:51 PM
*looks behind all the new gear* No Avarice drops this year? @Cinco, will they be included soonish in a future event?

PatD
12-15-2021, 03:57 PM
I think there is something nice for everyone/every taste in this event!!
I like many of the new van(especially the drauger vanity weapon,
they look really sober, well made and no crazy blingbling!!).

I also hope ill be able to put my hand on that new myth set :D bonus look really good!
(just hope that drop rate is not too bad hehe!)

Wishing everyone an awesome Holiday season :snowman: !!!!

intruders
12-15-2021, 04:07 PM
Will mythic weapons be in locked chests?

Megatr0n
12-15-2021, 04:10 PM
i love it one hunnid :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
12-15-2021, 04:31 PM
Skyrim!!! Those are skyrim weapons for sure

Redjellydonut
12-15-2021, 04:36 PM
Looks like Red eyes black dragon from Yugioh [emoji23][emoji102]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211215/e1dffecfcdd2e77df02fed12895be507.jpg

Kakashis
12-15-2021, 04:53 PM
darn, that black dragon boss would have looked awesome as a pet. I think black fire aura or blue ice flames would have been awesome as auras!

Encryptions
12-15-2021, 05:08 PM
Can this pet get a slight stat boost? Currently heroic churro is better, 25% damage +15% haste + 50 and 35 stat bonus with 20% damage reduction stacking would be an extremely ideal warrior pet.

Encryptions
12-15-2021, 05:10 PM
Can't edit the post, I messed up and was remembering another pet that gave 90 pure stat and thought it was Hchurro.

Roblox
12-15-2021, 05:29 PM
LETS GOOOO!!![emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

chiiwawa
12-15-2021, 05:34 PM
Good job STS. Looks fun. I did notice that one set of the vanities looks like planet of the apes lol. that works out good though. I been teasing the rogues in fester arena telling them that rogues were being replaced with chimps. there ya go! xd.

nathan2693
12-15-2021, 05:36 PM
no plat sale this Christmas?

AucResearcher
12-15-2021, 05:53 PM
No Gold Loot Set Item (Avarice, Greed, Desire) in Chest?

Player AL
12-15-2021, 06:03 PM
- Heroic Yowie's Egg
- Heroic Sassy's Egg
- Blitzer's Egg Recipe
- Iceball's Egg Recipe

That's all? What a joke :D

Jemstroyer
12-15-2021, 06:04 PM
Mythic Set Lvl81 4/4 or 3/3? Or Weapons are included to the set?

freebump
12-15-2021, 06:19 PM
please add mythic lvl81 gears or new vanity on brood boss loot…

also waiting for exclusive war vanity

Dexterx
12-15-2021, 06:23 PM
Is that real that this is the lb rewards set vanity? Its the most ugliest vanity ever , i really dont understand why many people run for lb and suffer running just to take a vanities like this ? And even as always is not tradable so u will wear it excited in first day then after it u change it and stock in ur inventory after lost alot of plat or gold .

You have to make a beautifull sets like medusa , frank , etc...and it should be tradable at least u can sell it just to get back ur gold at least which u spended on energy without any profit...so that will makes players more exited to run lb and op challenges with more people buy plats

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Undershooting
12-15-2021, 06:25 PM
Ok a fun fact, those lb wings are same as the the wings which are called ‘Krampus Punishing Wings’.

Cinco
12-15-2021, 06:33 PM
Mythic Set Lvl81 4/4 or 3/3? Or Weapons are included to the set?

The set is 4/4 requiring Weapon, Armor, Helmet and Belt.

Ukku
12-15-2021, 06:41 PM
Deeeeymm that Drauger dragon designn!!![emoji1665][emoji1665][emoji1665]Any chance for it to have a pet version????so cooool[emoji54]

Tecch
12-15-2021, 06:49 PM
amaaazingg all the pets, vanities and auras :)

happy holiday everyone!

Nexior
12-15-2021, 07:11 PM
@sinco dont make me wrong bu this lb wings looks 99% same like krampus wings which cost 30k. Would be nice to see even recolored fully . Thanks in advance

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
12-15-2021, 07:16 PM
Would be nice to replace hel vanity set with actual lb set, many thanks.

Nexior
12-15-2021, 07:18 PM
Even more op idea if u get full myth set for top5 xD

ranknabz
12-15-2021, 08:24 PM
"Gullenburs aa" How could it debuff speed 20% if its stunt them(debuff 100% speed+blind) .?

ranknabz
12-15-2021, 08:40 PM
@cinco can u share us about that belt proc?
What buff given from it and how much?

mwmbgs
12-15-2021, 09:04 PM
I think it's a surprise gl sets on massive only hehe.

Stephencobear
12-15-2021, 10:15 PM
As a farmer this is disappointing, main boss drops 2 bad eggs and 2 worthless recipes we had last time

I appreciate that those wings are named after one of Odins ravins but it looks like an elementary school kid made it x.x

Crate tokens as rewards? Derp

This event is hidden behind a paywall, I don’t want anything I can farm
Sigh

elfsmurf
12-15-2021, 10:41 PM
@Cinco

Is there any chance you'll consider trading this #lb vanity for any of the other sets you've put in the locked event chest? These are the hardest items to get, and I would easily say that you spend about 10++ hours a day, every day during the event, to receive this reward and it's a krampus wing, an armor that could be an event random and a helmet to end it all. I come to ask you to consider changing the reward if possible.

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

Lilmozey
12-15-2021, 11:23 PM
Is there gl sets? Like desire greed n avas??!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
12-15-2021, 11:24 PM
The vanitys and aura look good, good job, Although I expected more, maybe I set my expectations too high, it's a curse.
On the other hand, I don't see much to farm, or buy with token.
That special elixir (Drauger Hunter's), if it is like previous winter events, it is seen that it will still be too useless.
Maybe you could put some rare drops, which can only be obtained through these elixirs, as in other events.
And maybe also give an expensive option of these elixirs bought through token, maybe 500 or 1k of token each.

That's all, thanks!

musasun
12-15-2021, 11:31 PM
Cool badge and banner for top lb. Also, I like the locked crates loot pool (juicy loot). The vanity for the top lb is wack... Like af. Sorry not sorry, it is what it is. Was hoping for a character redesign vanity similar to mage lucky golem (changes the character). No aura or unique title for top lb is weird. Still, I love AL and love the effort sts is putting in.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
12-16-2021, 12:20 AM
I love this event but something that I and many other wars probably feel a bit slighted since this is the 2nd rogue exclusive vanity whereas we wars haven't gotten our "exclusive vanity" yet.

No hate just patiently waiting for our turn, can't wait for this event!

oh yah? warriors feel slighted? us rogues have been waiting for a vanity that gives a ring like pavise/shuyal for years. Until that happens, nobody cares about rogue exclusive vanities that will cost under 10m anyways

Immortal_Blood
12-16-2021, 01:17 AM
awesome....................

Immortal_Blood
12-16-2021, 01:19 AM
the thing I like most is the candy cane aura. genius!

was also super stoked to see new equipment

pfizer
12-16-2021, 01:21 AM
gooooooooooooood jobb!!!!!

musasun
12-16-2021, 01:31 AM
In hindsight, my previous comment was a bit raw. The top lb vanity set is a bit meh.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

worshipped
12-16-2021, 01:47 AM

When the cold winds blow, dragons stir. Syrillax is back for another year, but her brood continues to grow, and with it, the threat to Frozen Hope. The residents of Frozen Hope have opened their gates to all Arlorian heroes willing to take up arms against the dragons.

This is an Energy Event. Energy Essence drops everywhere in the realm but the chances to loot are higher when fighting monsters at (or above) your level, and lower when fighting monsters below your level.

The Orb of Ursume is a special item purchasable only for Platinum that will help you along your way through mobs of frozen enemies and increasingly challenging bosses. Having the Orb in your inventory will reduce the critical rate of bosses by 6% and deal up to 50% more damage to monsters and bosses in the Mount Spyr Pass zone!

The best news of all? If you purchased an Orb in past years--you're set! Same orb, same perks.

Bane Item Upgrade

The Orb of Ursume can be upgraded with a recipe that drops from Syrillax. The upgraded version of the orb works in the Brooding Grounds in addition to the original zone.

Mount Spyr

Kick off the Winter Event by entering the Mount Spyr Pass portal. Fight bosses and baddies, earn tokens, and loot some awesome new winter vanity items such as...Hel Wings

Muninn Wings

Most importantly, snag the Weak Flamestones and open chests that drop in the zone to earn Icy Dragon Scales. These will be instrumental in defeating Syrillax's brood later on.

Throughout the Winter Event, Syrillax's brood egg begins to stir and all Arlorian heroes must gather to defeat it before it gets out of control!

The egg resides in the Brooding Grounds, which opens for 1 hour every 3 hours for a chance to crack the egg and make sure what's inside doesn't leave those grounds. While you wait, craft Dragon Flamestones as your ticket to the fight. When you enter the zone, one Dragon Flamestone will be removed from your inventory, the egg will hatch and the fight will commence!

Meet... Drauger.

Among other things, the Brood Dragon will drop a unique set of crafting components that are required to build the new Drauger vanity weapons! Pick up the crafting recipe from the Token Vendor in town.

For the more active farmers, you can purchase a special tradeable and stashable hunter's elixir from the event vendor for 10 Platinum. This elixir will increase the drop chance of the Bone Dragon Weapon components used to craft Bone Dragon Vanity Weapons! The elixir lasts for 10 minutes after consuming.

Boss Loot Summary

- Locked Valley Crates
- Hel Wings
- Muninn's Wings

- Ingot & Chunk's Egg

- Heroic Speckles' Egg

- Heroic Yowie's Egg
- Heroic Sassy's Egg
- Blitzer's Egg Recipe
- Iceball's Egg Recipe

Tier Rewards

Bronze Tier - 320 Points

+Ice Sculpture Banner

Gold Tier - 7380 Points

+ 10 Crate Tokens

+ Idol Backpack

+ [Ashen Assassin] Title
+ 25 Crate Tokens

Leaderboard Rewards

If you're the competitive type, run for your spot on the Winter Event leaderboard! The players with the most points at the end of the event will receive prestigious vanities and loot!

Top 5

+ 250 Platinum

+ 100 Platinum

+ 50 Platinum

When you beat bosses and complete quests in the Winter Event zones, you'll earn Frozen Hope Tokens. These can be exchanged in the quest hub for valuable items like recipes, chests, pets and vanities!

As always, you'll be able to use Platinum to purchase extra Energy Kits, Tokens, and the Drauger Hunter's Elixir, but let's get to the good stuff.

Items:

+ Forni Vanity Set

Recipes:

Locked Crates and Chests

The Winter 2021 Crates/Chests have a chance to drop new vanities, pets, and other items, including:

Locked Crates:

+ Rogue's Winter Dress

+ Gullenburst’s Egg

Wear four (4) pieces of Mythic Level 81 Zodias gear to summon the "Free Diver of Zaarus" aura. This aura gives you +35% Primary Stat, +25% Health, +20% Speed, +20% Damage and +5% Haste.

+ Speckles’ Egg

+ Yowie's Egg

Housing

- Snowy Barrel
- Green Winter Bell
- Red Winter Bell
- Winter Garland
- Winter Holly
- Big Gift
- Fancy Gift
- Winter Snowman
- Winter Stocking
- Green Tinsel
- Red Tinsel
- Silver Tinsel

Store Sales

- Crate Keys
- Heroic Speckles' Egg

- Gullenburst's Egg

- Drauger Vanity Weapons
- Gullenburst's Egg
- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

- Drauger Vanity Weapons
- Gullenburst's Egg
- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

- Crate Keys
- Heroic Speckles' Egg

- Drauger Vanity Weapons

- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

+ 1/2 - Crate Keys

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday season from all of us at Spacetime Studios!Desire/greed/avarice etc going to be in the locked crates or?

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

umarrahim
12-16-2021, 01:49 AM
Does gullenburst have haste or no? The first picture shows no haste, but the one at the bottom shows haste

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

microwildrift
12-16-2021, 04:00 AM
Desire/greed/avarice etc going to be in the locked crates or?

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using TapatalkYe I also want to Know
@Cinco

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Pyroflame
12-16-2021, 04:02 AM
I love it, i love itttttttt!!!!

Terracraft
12-16-2021, 04:48 AM
If possible,pls add more loot items from brood dragon

Gdui
12-16-2021, 06:39 AM
Wtf are those auras

Vcj
12-16-2021, 08:32 AM
i wonder if the lb set is going to be tradeable or no since they didn't say anything but they said that banner isn't tradeable

caabarader
12-16-2021, 08:40 AM
i wonder if the lb set is going to be tradeable or no since they didn't say anything but they said that banner isn't tradeableLb sets aren't tradeable since 2017.

Chamber_
12-16-2021, 09:05 AM
What in tarnation are those top 5 lb vanities? Is that really it? No auras/effect whatsoever like previous sets? Don't get me wrong, everything is "fine" i guess, but what happened to of top 5 lb sets ?

Grinding 3-weeks for that.. yikes

caabarader
12-16-2021, 09:06 AM
What in tarnation are those top 5 lb vanities? Is that really it? No auras/effect whatsoever like previous sets? Don't get me wrong, everything is "fine" i guess, but what happened to of top 5 lb sets ?

Grinding 3-weeks for that.. yikesBrood loot isn't "fine" xD

Chamber_
12-16-2021, 09:08 AM
Brood loot isn't "fine" xDAh, yes lmao.... Major event [emoji1782]

Lilmozey
12-16-2021, 09:09 AM
Ok but wheres the gl sets -.- zzzz

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
12-16-2021, 09:17 AM
Can't some parts of the mythic set be as a very rare drop from brood instead? Event loot is very stale and would make sense for an MMO to drop useful gear drops instead of locking them behind paywalls again smh..

coffee
12-16-2021, 09:45 AM
Thanks cinco for updating brood loot we all appreciate that happy Xmas dev team :3

Jiubara
12-16-2021, 10:21 AM
@cinco, can u add arcanite timber and arcanite precious to brood as well? So the pet set drops there. And will the legy items that drop include the lv 81 set items?

caabarader
12-16-2021, 10:23 AM
Cool change on brood, thanks!

QuaseT
12-16-2021, 10:24 AM
Well, I think I speak for the whole hardcore community if I say you just made the event a lot more interesting with the updated brood-loot XD Thanks

Terracraft
12-16-2021, 10:28 AM
Ty for brood loot updates!

Analytical
12-16-2021, 11:08 AM
Amazing Boss Drops, arguably best thus far.
Super dopeee LB banner, Badge
Really good event tiers rewards overall especially the bronze banner dam! & the platinum backpack Jesus!!
Vendor vanity sets are really of quality, surely not any less than those from Lock crates!
And Auras!
Definitely breathtaking with a creative winter theme touch!

Imo, the most balanced event in terms of loots & rewards for both free to play players and plat players.

Merry Christmas Devs thank you for your the early blessings (:

Redjellydonut
12-16-2021, 11:29 AM
Plat tier rewards are just [emoji1360] IM IN

Dio Alviandz
12-16-2021, 11:36 AM
Human eror XD

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Uereazagr
12-16-2021, 12:03 PM
Thumbs up to all the people who suggested to update brood dragon loot, we did it boys ;)

muffyveismetabi
12-16-2021, 02:59 PM
gullen pet was seems have %15 haste (hb) now has dmg reduc could u plese chk it. ty

Champist
12-16-2021, 03:03 PM
can you increase the store lock amount to 100+? Only being able to open 1-2 locks every 2 hours is kinda dumb. @Cinco

Cinco
12-16-2021, 03:27 PM
can you increase the store lock amount to 100+? Only being able to open 1-2 locks every 2 hours is kinda dumb. @Cinco

Store quantity varies day by day. You can, however, craft these - or purchase crafted crates from your fellow Legends.

Champist
12-16-2021, 03:29 PM
Store quantity varies day by day. You can, however, craft these - or purchase crafted crates from your fellow Legends.Ah ok thought they were gonna be 50 locks everytime. Thanks for the info!

xianver
12-16-2021, 03:49 PM
@Cinco quest for Flamestone Recipe Quest is bug, cannot complete the quest.

Avaree
12-16-2021, 05:08 PM
How many dragstones does it take to enter brooding grounds? I had 2 crafted. Entered 1x both are gone.
Avy

Avaree
12-16-2021, 05:10 PM
How many dragstones does it take to enter brooding grounds? I had 2 crafted. Entered 1x both are gone.
Avy
Nvm, I may have entered right as game shut down.

AucResearcher
12-16-2021, 05:50 PM
Cool Tysm Cinco!! The Brood Dragon Loot is Awesome!!!

AucResearcher
12-16-2021, 08:50 PM
@cinco is the mytic buff suppose to be 35% Primary Stat?i seen here only 35% dex....is this typing error or something?240328

Xyv.io
12-16-2021, 09:07 PM
@cinco is the mytic buff suppose to be 35% Primary Stat?i seen here only 35% dex....is this typing error or something?240328

You're for real?

AucResearcher
12-16-2021, 09:33 PM
You're for real?
What you mean XD I'm really sorry if it's supposed to be like that... I look all the type and it's the same 35% Dex... But here in this thread it said :

Xyv.io
12-16-2021, 09:49 PM
Can you update description of top 50 and 25 jewel rewards? It still says fortified jewel for top25..

Switchback
12-16-2021, 11:05 PM
Is the Mythic Set Bonus only for Zodia maps?

The belt could use a buff..

Stormydragon
12-17-2021, 02:00 AM
Wtf where is the dragon vanity.... Waited years with hope and then again disappointed ... Brood Dragon looks good we need the vanities... :(

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

worshipped
12-17-2021, 02:54 AM

Bane Item Upgrade

Mount Spyr

Muninn Wings

Meet... Drauger.

Boss Loot Summary

- Locked Valley Crates
- Hel Wings
- Muninn's Wings

- Ingot & Chunk's Egg

- Heroic Speckles' Egg

- Level 81 Mythic Belts
- Arcanite Iceball's Egg
- Heroic Re-Gifter's Egg
- Heroic Krampus' Egg
- Arcanite Guapo's Egg
- Drakkar Back Vanity

Tier Rewards

Bronze Tier - 320 Points

+Ice Sculpture Banner

Gold Tier - 7380 Points

+ 10 Crate Tokens

+ Idol Backpack

+ [Ashen Assassin] Title
+ 25 Crate Tokens

Leaderboard Rewards

Top 5

+ 250 Platinum

+ 100 Platinum

+ 50 Platinum

Items:

+ Forni Vanity Set

Recipes:

Locked Crates and Chests

Locked Crates:

+ Rogue's Winter Dress

+ Gullenburst’s Egg

+ Speckles’ Egg

+ Yowie's Egg

Housing

- Snowy Barrel
- Green Winter Bell
- Red Winter Bell
- Winter Garland
- Winter Holly
- Big Gift
- Fancy Gift
- Winter Snowman
- Winter Stocking
- Green Tinsel
- Red Tinsel
- Silver Tinsel

Store Sales

- Crate Keys
- Heroic Speckles' Egg

- Gullenburst's Egg

- Drauger Vanity Weapons
- Gullenburst's Egg
- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

- Drauger Vanity Weapons
- Gullenburst's Egg
- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

- Crate Keys
- Heroic Speckles' Egg

- Drauger Vanity Weapons

- "Mistletoe" Aura Wisp

+ 1/2 - Crate Keys

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday season from all of us at Spacetime Studios!@Cinco why wasnt the new gold loot sets mentioned in the preview. The set gives 250%gold loot. I think it deserves to be mentioned.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

xianver
12-17-2021, 04:30 AM
@Cinco please reduce the difficulty in Brood Dragon Lair on low level.,, we 4 OP players on level 10 try to kill Drauger, so hard it takes more than 20 mins to kill, and also the damage dealt by Drauger's skill is also high, even with OP equipment and awake it can kill us all.., hope you take action so we can enjoy this event... thanks

Xyv.io
12-17-2021, 04:52 AM
What you mean XD I'm really sorry if it's supposed to be like that... I look all the type and it's the same 35% Dex... But here in this thread it said :

It shows primary stats as per your character's class and not the type of belt, login from a mage you'll see 35% int in all types of belts.

caabarader
12-17-2021, 05:37 AM
It shows primary stats as per your character's class and not the type of belt, login from a mage you'll see 35% int in all types of belts.Check screenshot again, you'll see that he wear a mage armor, so would be impossible a rogue wear mage armor for show dex as primary stats on belt. So he is using mage

Dio Alviandz
12-17-2021, 08:04 AM
Like this , i see this at all item mage and war.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211217/b3f36a803b883f07cfcc814f99ea8b9b.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
12-17-2021, 08:46 AM
Check screenshot again, you'll see that he wear a mage armor, so would be impossible a rogue wear mage armor for show dex as primary stats on belt. So he is using mage

Yeah you got some sharp eyes XD I'm in my mage... In my war is the same... Is this an error lol? @cinco any answer for this question?

comingsoon
12-17-2021, 09:30 AM
token vendor is disappointing
1) add unlocked crates to vendor
2) make massive bone lock recipe stashable too many thing to craft atm and not enough crafting station slots

Fearrr
12-17-2021, 09:55 AM
Wtf where is the dragon vanity.... Waited years with hope and then again disappointed ... Brood Dragon looks good we need the vanities... :(

Years...The Poor kid waited years Cinco! Unbelievable lol 🤦

Xyv.io
12-17-2021, 10:19 AM
Yeah you got some sharp eyes XD I'm in my mage... In my war is the same... Is this an error lol? @cinco any answer for this question?

Yeah then it's a typo, should be fixed

Stormydragon
12-17-2021, 02:40 PM
Years...The Poor kid waited years Cinco! Unbelievable lol [emoji1751]Yes lol it was my favorite event back then, literally just because these vanities... There were better dragons and worse, but always lovely for dragon fans... Well, see y'all in a year, Good luck everyone in Event!

Btw Drauger looks nice so i maybe try some runs too xD.

xianver
12-17-2021, 08:25 PM
I think you should close the Brood Dragon Lair from level 1-70 player's, since it's useless and only high level 71-81 can kill Drauger with confidence..

Snowdager
12-19-2021, 01:43 AM
While I think the rogue’s winter dress is lovely, I think it’s a bit unfair that STS has made rogue exclusive vanities for years, but not mage/warrior exclusive vanities. I’m not saying STS should do away with rogue exclusive vanities in the future, only that STS should show some love for Mage & Warriors, give them exclusive vanity sets as well.

Snowdager
12-19-2021, 01:57 AM
While I think the rogue’s winter dress is lovely, I think it’s a bit unfair that STS has made rogue exclusive vanities for years, but not mage/warrior exclusive vanities. I’m not saying STS should do away with rogue exclusive vanities in the future, only that STS should show some love for Mage & Warriors, give them exclusive vanity sets as well.

I’ve also noticed in recent years lootable vanity sets during events have looked better than the leaderboard sets. Based on the comments on this thread and past events I’d say quite a few players agree. I’d like to see better leaderboard vanities in the future, better vanities means more effort is put into farming, and more platinum purchases! I would have tried for too 10 had the Hel set been the leaderboard vanity. The only other issue I’m seeing is the new Auras, last years winter Auras were amazing, I don’t know what happened this year… aside from that the event looks good. I am impressed with the Forni vanity set, and the Hel vanity set. The Cozy Winter vanity set is cute! The mythic gear looks interesting, I’m pleased to see a set bonus. I’m curious to know if/when we will see level 81 arcane gear…

Oakmaiden
12-19-2021, 08:21 AM
Im looking for a required lvl to enter brood, it doesn't state anything about lvl 2 not being able to enter but, apparently I get into game only village chief doesn't have a quest for me and all other npc s have.

Events are scaled for endgame levels, nothing is for level 2. I have a lvl 5 and 10. Can’t play events on them very well at all. So I would suggest leveling.

Nocturnus
12-19-2021, 02:40 PM
Why someone would like to play event on a level 2 is something that I cannot understand. And complain because it is very hard... I understand a level 10, but a level 2, come on...
My brain probably, is too small to process all that information.

Oakmaiden
12-19-2021, 03:12 PM
I don’t watch gaming YT vids. Players get free gear to level with. Nobody cares about playing at level 2. Imo, devs have better things to do with their time.

Itemstore
12-19-2021, 09:37 PM
I don’t watch gaming YT vids. Players get free gear to level with. Nobody cares about playing at level 2. Imo, devs have better things to do with their time.I don't think that's it [emoji28] I think what he means is everyone should be able to play the way they want how they want with no discrimination. I mean I understand he has fun at that lvl and that's great because means he's still playing and enjoying the game. It's true that once you start neglecting some things it narrows game play and creative ways to have fun for exsample if sts made all events lvl 81 only not only could new players not earn gold or do anything but it would end up creating the games downfall and the gap between rich and poor would be astronomical. Because it would cut out possible revenue from those new players. Ps XD I own a level 1 and I've spent easily over 1-2 (billion) on it and you ask why simple cuz it's fun [emoji12] for players who have done alot of stuff and played since 2012 or 2013. There's no way to stay having fun if there's a narrow margin of what to do. I mean sure they could hoard all the lb items and so on. Alot do but what's the point [emoji22]it lessons the opportunity for outhers to enjoy them. It's one of the reasons why lb items ain't tradabal because of the red balloon hoarding [emoji28] I mean I know a couple players with 10-20 so let everyone enjoy what they enjoy. [emoji56]

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Dessiire
12-20-2021, 02:27 AM
@cinco is this mistletoe aura the same? Or we are the colours different? Bcus i want the darkest one! Lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211220/d42eab8ac70b5a9cbcb91c67ec7be0f6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211220/80baef44e432ee7c2688d6a8a43a5b4c.jpg

Oakmaiden
12-20-2021, 03:49 PM
@Item, as I stated before, I also have 5&10. I also enjoy(d) playing events. Annnd also can’t do so anymore. Cuz of exploitation. So we hafta move on.

#BUBU
12-21-2021, 07:34 AM
Yeee winter event

Anehazaz
12-22-2021, 08:07 PM
@cinco is this mistletoe aura the same? Or we are the colours different? Bcus i want the darkest one! Lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211220/d42eab8ac70b5a9cbcb91c67ec7be0f6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211220/80baef44e432ee7c2688d6a8a43a5b4c.jpg

The top one is actually holly not mistletoe @@

Banshee
12-27-2021, 07:29 AM
Like it! ^^

will0
12-27-2021, 05:38 PM

i prefer also the b lack n gold print inside too, not sure why the pic showing different variation and mage holding a holly wand vanity which is not available

Megatr0n
01-01-2022, 01:24 AM
was hoping to find the munin armor and helm to complete the wings and weapons. hmm lel

Cryate
01-01-2022, 01:01 PM
Nice event!

Salazar67
01-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Q evento mas malo y el drop cada vez mas ausente