PDA

View Full Version : Low level event farming

OdenTheJust
12-14-2021, 08:08 AM
I am trying to gather information about farming events with a lower level character as opposed to a max lvl character. I would appreciate if people who have experience with low level character event play could fill in some of the details for me so I can make the decision on weather or not to make one specifically for events. I specifically want to find out if you think it's faster to farm events with the low level characters and why you think so. Also I want to find out what the best character choice and stats I should be looking for as well. Any information you can give will be helpful thx.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
12-14-2021, 10:21 AM
It used to be doable, fun actually. Unfortunately greedy foks created toons to exploit events. Now they are all rated to end game, sorry new guys.

Stephencobear
12-14-2021, 09:28 PM
^Wut she said

But when it was a thing there were trade offs like

Bosses scaled differently at dif levels
Like at times a lv 40ish could be way outgunned by boss

Having an odd level farmer ment there was less chance to run into randoms to help u than an end gamer

Low lev farmers are a thing of the past, now the best equivalent is last cap alts
So 5 lev lower than cap, like I have a lv 76 I’m not trying to level, just events

Otherwise stick w ur main & get the added benefits of kdr & the need for less sets

I do miss my lv 11 speed set havin war lol

Lawpvp
12-15-2021, 11:56 PM
part of the kill twinks agenda

Megatr0n
12-16-2021, 02:03 AM
twinks will live forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobbels
12-16-2021, 05:46 AM
idk but my hc got 1hit during first event mob, was like last lovecraft.

AucResearcher
12-16-2021, 08:27 AM
idk but my hc got 1hit during first event mob, was like last lovecraft.

Same thing happen to me ;-; I thought I was only just too weak but seems all newbie hc player feels that

Alwaysonline
12-20-2021, 03:11 PM
It sucks for any level below 71. No one plays takes to long especially for war.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk