PDA

View Full Version : Something that is good for most?

Analytical
12-14-2021, 01:40 PM
Don't start the timer of elixirs when in the waiting area, only start or resume the timer when we are actually running in the map.

This is to be more inclusive i.e. to account for ppl who takes time to join in a map, don't have speed sets or have connectivity issues (unstable, ping spikes etc) so that players would generally have better event runs instead of leaving maps when they see ppl without speed sets or is "dragging their runs/wasting their elixirs"

I don't see how anyone could abuse this as relatedly, we already have the booting system for afk players.

Agree?
Disagree? Why?

Nocturnus
12-14-2021, 02:25 PM
It could be, when the barrier falls, start counting the timer. I don't think it is very difficult to implement.
Realy necessary. If it is something annoying when you are wearing some jewel elixir, x2 loot, luck etc. and people coming and going, or they just stay afk.

PatD
12-14-2021, 03:46 PM
If not hard to implement +1111 for sure!!

really frustrating when u see your elix burning down cuz some ppl take their time to enter the circle or leave etc

Player AL
12-14-2021, 04:39 PM
Also stacking elixir time pls, would be useful for some situations... (opened 4 elixirs 30min each - your elix ends after 2hours)

asommers
12-14-2021, 05:37 PM
We'll look into this.

-ALS