PDA

View Full Version : Am i crazy or do i have lag?

WarTornBird
06-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Ok, so i decided i'd get on my 60 twink and do some pvp. Now as far as i know they have not decreased the range of an xbow have they? Me and some guy were duking it out and my bow couldn't even auto NOR could i use skills but everyone of his skills hit. Now my ping stays around 156 and i feel slower with this new update. Anyway, I can't decide if it's lag or if he has go go gadget skills. Can ya help me out here?

Otukura
06-23-2012, 01:00 AM
Ok, so i decided i'd get on my 60 twink and do some pvp. Now as far as i know they have not decreased the range of an xbow have they? Me and some guy were duking it out and my bow couldn't even auto NOR could i use skills but everyone of his skills hit. Now my ping stays around 156 and i feel slower with this new update. Anyway, I can't decide if it's lag or if he has go go gadget skills. Can ya help me out here?

you use the skill, but damage and the skill effects aren't registered until later now. the animation is played immediately.

gcd is also a bit lower, adjust your combos for that. and immediate beckon stomp will not combo anymore.

not sure if any of that helps, but gl.

Elegants
06-23-2012, 01:33 AM
Skill bug lag issue. IKR that "bug" or wad makes me quit pvp