PDA

View Full Version : I'm either confused or excited D:|:D

Urqui
06-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Was reading some AL stuff online. I found 2 things that stood out to me but I don't fully understand them(I'm dumb:()

www.mmorpg.com/mobile/features.cfm?read=6462&game=830&ismb=1

In another change from the series, combat is
now active. No more target lock auto-attack.
Regular attack as well as skills have to be
activated. The joystick from Star Legends is
retained as is the “Charge” meter from Dark
Legends. Combos from Pocket Legends are back in – these are activated when playing with
others.

So no joystick? Will AL be only tap to move?

www.touchgen.net/e3-hands-on-with-spacetime-studios-latest-mmorpg-arcane-legends

Another thing that really impressed me is the optimization
of their net code. They have actually tripled the amount of
other players that can appear in an instanced area. This
gives the game a much fuller feeling. It keeps the game feeling more like a traditional MMO and less like an
instanced world.

Tripled players in dungeon or town? Either way this is cool:D
:snowman:

Reddwing
06-23-2012, 01:16 AM
To answer your first question, there will be a virtual joystick. Retained means to keep. ^^

Skeletonlord
06-23-2012, 01:25 PM
There will be a joystick in Arcane Legends, yes. As for your second question, I think it means in an instanced town. If Spacetime triple the amount of players in a dungeon, to 9 (including yourself), the lag will be unbearable.

Swede
06-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Current plan is for 5 players in a dungeon but things can of course change between now and launch.

akfury
06-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Current plan is for 5 players in a dungeon but things can of course change between now and launch.

sounds about right if more that would be epic

Jblazer
06-30-2012, 01:30 AM
Im so ready for AL!!!

Ark
07-02-2012, 06:06 AM

I prefer to have 5 players (including yourself) within one dungeon. I don't like how DL only has 3 players but I kinda understand why. The graphics on DL means it will be more laggy if there was 4+ players within one dungeon in DL.

Jblazer
07-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Yea I was thinkin that xD

WolfShaman
07-05-2012, 02:07 PM
The lag/ping is already unbearable.

Matutd
07-05-2012, 02:23 PM
There will be a joystick in Arcane Legends, yes. As for your second question, I think it means in an instanced town. If Spacetime triple the amount of players in a dungeon, to 9 (including yourself), the lag will be unbearable.
If they tripled the amount, there would be 15, not 9