PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I need help!! New Commando.

KhaliBear
06-23-2012, 01:50 AM
Hello All,

I'm new to Star Legends and I have a few quick questions regarding the Commando class.

1.) I noticed while liquidating items in my inventory im only making 1 and 2 credits each item which doesn't exactly pay for pots I need to continue leveling, so my question is how am I expected to make cash?

2.) Im level 13 now and I would like to know how my stats and skills should be placed so that I can successfully solo everything that can be solo'd? So far all my stay points are in str.

Thanks for any and all tips.

Wontwang
06-23-2012, 02:44 AM
1) Here are ways to make hard-work cash: Basically farming 24/7 and liquidating all items. Be sure to max out your inventory so you won't have to sell back any items while going onto next level because it wastes time. Or if you're lucky someone donates to ya :D Lol,if you're lucky you might loot some rare vanities that maybe be sold for big $$$ I'm sure any vanity should cover up your Stim Packs. Looting any greens/purples/pinks are worth some $$$ :) The easiest way to make $$$ is using plat! :D Although it's a complete waste but it does benefit Space Time Studios, and your mobile company. Or instead of buying credits with , you could buy the Stim Packs for I believe 8 plat :) Or you could just add me in game -Wontyee/-Miniannie I'll be your first donator x) 20k shall set you for months? Idk depends how you spend it.

2) Yes all STR = Higher attack+armor = BEAST :D For the build idk, but this beast Qyu says http://phoenix-guild.forumotion.com/t19-mega-pull-aoe

KhaliBear
06-23-2012, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the feedback I just found the auction house and put the one green item Ibe dropped in there.

I tried to msg you in game but I guess you're not online atm, feel free to try to add me to please my in game name is "Whyteguy."

My last two questions are what skills do I use to combo and is it better to have more health or armor?

Wontwang
06-23-2012, 03:55 AM
Follow this link -------> http://phoenix-guild.forumotion.com/t19-mega-pull-aoe it shall give ya a hint or 2. Whyteguy alright, currently posting from the airport so won't be on in a hour or so. Off to the Big Island :)