PDA

View Full Version : what happened??? helpppp

doflamengo
06-23-2012, 02:15 AM
Im having this disconnected from the server problem while I was trying to update,it says you have been disconnected from the servers..am I being banned or this is just a connection issues? Please help,thx!

Lowlyspy
06-23-2012, 02:42 AM
Did you check your wifi connection? I've had similar problems, a simple reboot of my router fixed it.

doflamengo
06-23-2012, 03:23 AM
I use a 3 g connection,always says connection lost n its been for hours now..

Lowlyspy
06-23-2012, 03:33 AM
I don't think you've been banned, from what i heard it actually says something along the line of "You have been banned for (insert time here) for (insert reason here)" so don't worry about that if you don't see something actually saying you are banned.

Considering you are on 3G there is a very good chance that your connection is just acting up, 3G has never been very reliable for me. There is also a chance that the 3G signal being sent out from your carrier could be getting interference from something. Beyond that i'm afraid i can't tell you any way to fix it other than wait and hope, best of luck bud.

doflamengo
06-23-2012, 03:42 AM
K bro,thx a lot for ur information..thts very relief n im going to have a wifi connection as my last resort n I hope that'll work.

AveFenix
06-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Im having this disconnected from the server problem while I was trying to update,it says you have been disconnected from the servers..am I being banned or this is just a connection issues? Please help,thx!

Hi doflamengo!

As Lowlspy recommended verify your connectivity. You have not been banned nor have committed any infractions.

Thank you for playing Pocket Legends! :)

Whirlzap
06-23-2012, 01:40 PM
3G is horrible with PL.
Just try WiFi connection; it works like magic.
However, you should see if your parents/owner of the WiFi blocked out PL from it first.

Chickenrunnn
06-23-2012, 01:40 PM

In the worse case, erase PL and download it back! it will work ! :)

Swords
06-23-2012, 05:27 PM
You may have been off of Pl long while u were still on, or its trying to update it and connection got crashed