PDA

View Full Version : Fix mage heal

holdmytalons
12-16-2021, 05:06 PM
Mages heal needs fixed when u tap it the 2nd time it doesnt do anything @Cinco

Cinco
12-16-2021, 05:14 PM
I took damage. I tapped heal, and I got healed. I took more damage. After heal cooled down, I tapped it again... and again I healed.

Got any more info? Thanks in advance for the extra details! :-)

holdmytalons
12-16-2021, 05:16 PM
I took damage. I tapped heal, and I got healed. I took more damage. After heal cooled down, I tapped it again... and again I healed.

Got any more info? Thanks in advance for the extra details! :-)It doesnt do that in mythic 110 pvp after the cooldown it doesnt do anything till the next cooldown

Cinco
12-16-2021, 05:25 PM
It doesnt do that in mythic 110 pvp after the cooldown it doesnt do anything till the next cooldown

Hmmm. I wasn't able to make this happen - but I'll investigate further. We've had a very big day today with respect to server load and we may have some ongoing performance concerns. Thanks!

holdmytalons
12-22-2021, 02:33 AM
Hmmm. I wasn't able to make this happen - but I'll investigate further. We've had a very big day today with respect to server load and we may have some ongoing performance concerns. Thanks!An easy fix to this is make mage heal like rhino does all in 1 go i will tap heal it will show the green numbers and wont let me heal till those numbers disappear making mage weak in 110 pvp atm rhino outheals mage imo mage should outheal rhino