PDA

View Full Version : the top of this winter event was ruined

Inozuke
12-16-2021, 08:57 PM
Why don't bosses give random points? We go back to that nonsense of giving equal points in the bosses to all ... they ruined it, it could be a very competitive and honorable top to have the badge and it will be another garbage like the previous top where almost 40 per class enter. (goblin event and all of the above).

Encryptions
12-16-2021, 09:10 PM
Not sure how it ruins the event lb, especially for those who don't even run event lb.

Inozuke
12-16-2021, 09:33 PM
Not sure how it ruins the event lb, especially for those who don't even run event lb.

exclusivity, child, learn to appreciate the exclusive things of YOUR number of the top "TOP 5", they get little mice that cannot be competitive, that is not a joke for those who really deserve it and strive to be in the first places

Encryptions
12-16-2021, 09:50 PM
exclusivity, child, learn to appreciate the exclusive things of YOUR number of the top "TOP 5", they get little mice that cannot be competitive, that is not a joke for those who really deserve it and strive to be in the first places

Again, I don't understand how having more nontradeable exclusive rewards affect an individual who does not participate in the event lb.
If people want it then they will run for it. They will break ties, and since its top 5 only theres an extremely low chance of people doing ties over 10.

Inozuke
12-16-2021, 10:02 PM
Again, I don't understand how having more nontradeable exclusive rewards affect an individual who does not participate in the event lb.
If people want it then they will run for it. They will break ties, and since its top 5 only theres an extremely low chance of people doing ties over 10.

I have been a top player in several, and I speak because I know it is disgusting that they do that, it takes away the seriousness of the commitment to an event where many rats who do not have the courage to fight until the last moment. he even manages to take the meaning out of "Top 5"

Futumsh
12-16-2021, 11:13 PM
Not having the random point ranges was an oversight which has already been fixed, and will be in tomorrow's update.

Nocturnus
12-17-2021, 12:36 AM

XD extremely low probability? Like the top goblin ... xD
Practically all that goblin top 50 of each class ended up in the top 10 xD
Or the previous Easter event where everyone came to tie until the last minute of the event, when they disarmed it and the wave of drama struck. There are more examples, but those I think were the most significant.

gobbels
12-17-2021, 04:51 AM
Never like the idea of ties, its kinda like exploiting game system.

This only leads to drama, someone breaking tie for accidently/willingly, can only see cause hate and sadness.

Remove ties!