PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Armor

Cobraguy
06-23-2012, 09:14 AM
We have many many vanity helms in the plat store, but only a couple of vanity armors. I and many others I'm sure would love to see some new ones. I'm not particularly thrilled with the look of the level 70 armor. I would love to be able to spend some plat on something to cover that up. The more customisable my toon is, the more proud of it I'll be, because I can make it look how I want it to look. I'm not even asking for any kind of bonus, just something more favorable to look at than what is currently available.
I'm a car guy, and customisation is a big thing for me in my car hobby. I want my things to stand out and be unique from the rest.
Thanks STS for taking the time to listen to your players.

Phoenixking
06-23-2012, 09:24 AM
We have many many vanity helms in the plat store, but only a couple of vanity armors. I and many others I'm sure would love to see some new ones. I'm not particularly thrilled with the look of the level 70 armor. I would love to be able to spend some plat on something to cover that up. The more customisable my toon is, the more proud of it I'll be, because I can make it look how I want it to look. I'm not even asking for any kind of bonus, just something more favorable to look at than what is currently available.
I'm a car guy, and customisation is a big thing for me in my car hobby. I want my things to stand out and be unique from the rest.
Thanks STS for taking the time to listen to your players.
There also isn't a lot of sheild out there as well

Windwaiker
06-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I was thinking a cape vanity armor, like how the wings take up the armor slot, or maybe a cool looking vanity armor that doesn't have a loin cloth/codpiece (for archers)...

Suentous PO
06-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Yeah I could have missed it, but haven't seen the blue holo shield offered in over a year.

Elyseon
06-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Actually I like the 70 armour, of course anything is good compared to fangs armours

Cobraguy
06-23-2012, 03:55 PM
As I always say, to each their own, I just like variety. I don't want to run around looking like everyone else. We all don't drive red cars, (for those of us who do drive), and I don't wear the same clothes my friends do. :)

Kaytar
06-23-2012, 04:15 PM
I was thinking a coconut bra with a grass skirt

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-23-2012, 05:07 PM
I was thinking a coconut bra with a grass skirt
Lol