PDA

View Full Version : Energy farming

championboost
12-17-2021, 10:03 AM
There is multiple issues with hautnlet and energy farming in general

1. Map is too short + not enough mobs / its annoying to play a 30 sec map and then remap for 20 seconds
2. people without fast speed sets need lo leave after the first area because they are too slow to get fast enough to 2nd area (which makes it non friendly for the average player) - all mobs should spawn in one area
3. also the mobs should spawn quicker (not one by one) and the knockback from the meteor spawn thing is unecessary

Overall I and most others dont like hauntlet to farm energy
Kraag tomb 4 was better but there the speed set thing was also a problem

Oakmaiden
12-17-2021, 10:10 AM
The problem is STS decreased drops everywhere. You gotta farm end game or your level. Zzz. I would prefer to farm energy in the lower elites and work on mob/boss aps at the same time..
Farming kt4 was mind numbing and now so is the Hauntlet.

umarrahim
12-17-2021, 10:12 AM
Omg....

Do you think before you type?

40 sec for both rooms with speedset, and it takes 20 sec for 1 room with or without speedset. You can just remap after the first room, and you'll get the same yield!

You can also remap through menu.... go to menu, tap on quests, then repayable, and select the hauntlet quest, and tap on "go to"

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

championboost
12-17-2021, 10:15 AM
It shouldnt be like that tho u shouldnt need to remap every 20 seconds for energy farming

umarrahim
12-17-2021, 10:16 AM
It shouldnt be like that tho u shouldnt need to remap every 20 seconds for energy farmingIt takes less than a sec to remap depending on ur fingers. Remap time is almost non existent.

championboost
12-17-2021, 10:19 AM
It takes less than a sec to remap depending on ur fingers. Remap time is almost non existent.

thats not the way for the average player. this is not a way to enjoy the game

kulldeepboro
12-17-2021, 11:03 AM
@cinco delete this thread [emoji120]

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
12-17-2021, 11:27 AM
what happened to kt energy farming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
12-17-2021, 11:32 AM
A decent amount of ppl are able to watch a t.v. show, have a irl conversation, and farm energy essence in hauntlet at the same time. Its a very basic map, if you dont focus specifically on the rewards you are chasing and just learn to distract yourself from grinding it isnt bad.

Since when is farming energy suppose to be fun?

Oawaoebi
12-17-2021, 11:44 AM
Bring back watchers tomb 4 missing the good old days.

Repent
12-17-2021, 11:47 AM
Lmao remap for 20 seconds? Idk how you got that number but like others have said it takes less than a second. There are even videos on yt explaining how to remap fast.

Next time before you post ask some friends how they do farm energy before complaining on forums.

Player AL
12-17-2021, 12:00 PM
hahahah isn't he same guy who flexed his the fastest time at racing events :D imagine remapping hauntlet 20 sec :D

championboost
12-17-2021, 12:26 PM
Lmao remap for 20 seconds? Idk how you got that number but like others have said it takes less than a second. There are even videos on yt explaining how to remap fast.

Next time before you post ask some friends how they do farm energy before complaining on forums.

im definitely one of the fastest remappers in the game, If u can read im talking about the average player
have a great day

championboost
12-17-2021, 12:29 PM
hahahah isn't he same guy who flexed his the fastest time at racing events :D imagine remapping hauntlet 20 sec :D

Yes I am indeed the 2x Champion fastest driver of all time in every race event that has ever occured , thats correct.
But you are wrong in your argument: If you can read Im not talking about me because that wouldnt make sense as u already said im the fastest to ever live, Im indeed talking about the average player like u and im tryna help you
Mewwy Chwistmas

Cinco
12-17-2021, 12:58 PM
It’s fine. If you prefer a different energy farming experience I would suggest trying a different zone.

Closing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk