PDA

View Full Version : 2021-12-17 Content Update (288711)

TzatOps
12-17-2021, 11:18 AM
+ The Frozen Castle Guildhall is now available to purchase from Ester's Estates.
+ Increased the token drop chance from Frozen Castle minions.

Evildantee
12-17-2021, 11:19 AM
Yessssss!!! Thank you so much for listening to us cinco you're the best sir . We really appreciate you

Innovation
12-17-2021, 11:26 AM
Thank you so much :) We really love it!!

Sumpoorsoul
12-18-2021, 06:33 PM
cinco idk if u got any messages about this but the cash for xmas and black xmas sweaters aren't giving titles or effects. pls fix this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-18-2021, 08:10 PM
cinco idk if u got any messages about this but the cash for xmas and black xmas sweaters aren't giving titles or effects. pls fix this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There are no Titles associated with the sweater sets.

To get the bonuses, you need to wear the sweaters with either the Cashmere slacks or the Ice Blue jeans.

Happy Holidays!

Intent
12-19-2021, 01:25 PM
Hi Cinco,

Would it be possible to bring back the winter vanities from last year 2020 winter event (i.e Rudolf sets)? Others thought it would make sense as the old weapons were brought back too

Happy holidays! Thank you for the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRY TO FIND
12-19-2021, 01:27 PM
Hi Cinco,

Would it be possible to bring back the winter vanities from last year 2020 winter event (i.e Rudolf sets)? Others thought it would make sense as the old weapons were brought back too

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah I was saying same we need something for PvP so instead of bring back make something new for PvP and bring them weather sets back that's would be great.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

cris_vampi
12-19-2021, 03:08 PM
Hey, Cinco! Great event! I would like if u can make the new gem same size like curse of anzu, that would be grate! have a nice day

Xtylez
12-19-2021, 03:38 PM
There are no Titles associated with the sweater sets.

To get the bonuses, you need to wear the sweaters with either the Cashmere slacks or the Ice Blue jeans.

Happy Holidays!

Hello Cinco, sorry for disturbing, but i was wondering if you could enable new sweaters buff when you use them with Winter Cowboy Slacks

TRY TO FIND
12-19-2021, 03:39 PM
Hello Cinco, sorry for disturbing, but i was wondering if you could enable new sweaters buff when you use them with Winter Cowboy SlacksAgree!

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Ivanbloody09
12-19-2021, 06:02 PM
Hi Cinco,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea that would be great or if you can upgrade the black sweater for PvP if it’s possible. Thank you for the event. Happy holidays!!

Mr.Sai
12-24-2021, 01:32 AM
+ The Frozen Castle Guildhall is now available to purchase from Ester's Estates.
+ Increased the token drop chance from Frozen Castle minions.

Hello Cinco, First of all, A very big thanks to you for this Event which yields Kills, Gold and drops :) Thank you very much.
This event has been totally fun. Are we going to get North Sets by next week ?
Since the players have already started offering like 25-35m each set even before their arrival. The North sets you bring are usually ranging from 600-800 plats.
I want to keep it clear that when items keep returning every year , so their prices like fall down tremendously low.
If you can slightly control the price by increasing the platinum price. I think that would be helpful to keep it into control , so it won't fall in gold by that much.
And also we do have a lot of them already on the game, so I am just keeping my point here.
Happy gaming :)

Banshee
12-27-2021, 06:52 AM
The frozen castle is amazing!