PDA

View Full Version : Is Wanderer of Wyldwoods achievement bugged?

Twinrova
06-23-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm lvl 53 and I've done every possible quest killed every possible baddy in its 3 maps, and for some the achievement still won't unlock... Can you please fix this, or tell if I'm missing something? Thx... :'(

Cahaun
06-23-2012, 10:26 AM
I think it's bugged like the Croc Feud because of the enemy spawn maps.

Darkfader
06-23-2012, 10:52 AM
Not really bugged, just doesn't exist anymore. ;)

Whirlzap
06-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Got removed in latest patch.

TANKKAAR
06-23-2012, 12:06 PM
We're still cranking on getting everything back to (or better) than normal. Today we pushed out:

Skills on iPad, Chrome & other large tablets should now be smaller! Scaled up skills for small devices. Added a toggle in Game Options to switch between the two.
Skill ranks that don't meet the required level requirements are adjusted when the character logs in.
Fixed a temporary skill rank exploit.
The character inspect page can now comfortably fit 5 million kills per pvp/pve category.
The x button on the consignment store purchase confirmation should no longer purchase the item.
The auction pending and complete lists are now scrollable.
Fixed an issue where certain players weren't able to chat if using Facebook/Google accounts.
Stats no longer overlap auction slot count when selling auction items.
Xperia play buttons should now be fixed.
Skills can now be swapped from the secondary menu.
On Large devices, the quest helper, quick chat, & emotes buttons are smaller.
Shield Menu & health/mana bars are now also smaller.
Keyboard chat arrow up button should no longer be overlapped by the android enter button.

Update: plus:

Increased the drop rate of legendary helms from all Humania bosses.
Removed 'Wanderer of the Wyldwoods', 'The Bully from the Bayou' and 'Fable of the Feudin' Crocs!' Journey achievements.
The elite level cap volcano helm for Humania has been replaced with something new!
Free Daily Elixir now shows a description on your avatar's Elixir Buffs page.

We still have some font size tweakage to do. What else needs to be addressed?

Thanks guys, and have a great weekend!

- g

Yep

Twinrova
06-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Ok thx, I haven't been on since yesterday morning so I didnt know a patch came out. Thx for the heads up! ^_^