PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Timer

Lilmozey
12-18-2021, 02:29 AM
It would great if we could have an ingame timer that shows up on your screen which is optional that you can start, pause, resume, stop and restart this would help a lot of farmers. Things like to time runs like event runs (to work out how much time itd take to get plat tier/a goal of pts) or dm runs or rahab (farming in general) or to figure out how many tokens/gold you can farm in a certain amount of time. Personally this would help me alot as a gl farmer. There could be other uses for it which I cant think of but lemme know what u think, thanks in advance!!

Ign - lilmozey

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

umarrahim
12-18-2021, 03:16 AM
There's a clock in game if u tap on ur character on the top left.

Tap to check ur starting time, and once finished, simply deduct your final time with initial time.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Lilmozey
12-18-2021, 03:18 AM
There's a clock in game if u tap on ur character on the top left.

Tap to check ur starting time, and once finished, simply deduct your final time with initial time.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkYeah ik but this would be much easier and itd be easy to implement

Lilmozey
12-19-2021, 10:16 PM
Not letting this die >.<

championboost
12-20-2021, 06:03 AM
just use a watch rl . a timer is unnecessary .
in many maps there is a lready a timer

Lilmozey
12-20-2021, 07:00 AM
just use a watch rl . a timer is unnecessary .
in many maps there is a lready a timerIs there a timer in dm, no
Is there a timer in rahab, no
Is there a timer in events, no
I'm thinking about people who dont have other devices idk wny your so pressed about it, it's not that hard to implent a timer

chiiwawa
12-20-2021, 10:20 AM
Also a calulator & a search in inventory. I carry a lot of stuff and its hard to find things sometimes. I know things are in alphabetical order but some things start with " Sorcerer's what ever" and so its hard to locate if you dont remember.

Lilmozey
12-20-2021, 10:41 AM
Also a calulator & a search in inventory. I carry a lot of stuff and its hard to find things sometimes. I know things are in alphabetical order but some things start with " Sorcerer's what ever" and so its hard to locate if you dont remember. ty bump

IExposedYou
12-20-2021, 11:15 AM
Post it in the suggestion sub forum so that you get a response from a dev

Onawaoka
12-20-2021, 07:38 PM
Agreed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pentaboom
12-20-2021, 07:49 PM
timer? a good to have feature but only a few will benefit from it, just use a watch timer -1

inventory search.. a more useful feature +1

Lilmozey
12-24-2021, 11:25 AM
Post it in the suggestion sub forum so that you get a response from a devWill do ty :)

Lilmozey
12-24-2021, 11:27 AM
timer? a good to have feature but only a few will benefit from it, just use a watch timer -1

inventory search.. a more useful feature +1Not a few most max lvl players that ik of farm something

I dont remember suggesting inventory searches, u can start your own forum.

Merry Christmas.

Lilmozey
12-25-2021, 10:08 AM
Ty I'll post in suggestionsss