Daueden
06-23-2012, 02:09 PM
how is the volconut and that new helm even close to the word "elite"
go back and look at the CoP now thats elite make something thats even half
as cool as the CoP how about a tiki helm in the form of the CoP

P.S. You guys need a new art team they failed epically

Fao
06-23-2012, 02:12 PM
What's up with hating so much lately? I agree they could have done better on the second helm, but the Art team failed? Seriously dude?

Daueden
06-23-2012, 02:13 PM
What's up with hating so much lately? I agree they could have done better on the second helm, but the Art team failed? Seriously dude?

yes seriously how is it it not a fail

Fao
06-23-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm sure they were rushed with all the complaints about the Volcanut!

Back
06-23-2012, 02:16 PM
how is the volconut and that new helm even close to the word "elite"
go back and look at the CoP now thats elite make something thats even half
as cool as the CoP how about a tiki helm in the form of the CoP

P.S. You guys need a new art team they failed epically

Why don't you make one & code it in game? Sounds easy?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Daueden
06-23-2012, 02:19 PM
cause i'm not an artist :/ or i would

Back
06-23-2012, 02:25 PM
cause i'm not an artist :/ or i would

Then don't suggest some that doesn't make sense.

Daueden
06-23-2012, 02:27 PM
how doesnt it make sense do you not know what a tiki is or the CoP

Cahaun
06-23-2012, 02:31 PM
The helm itself is just a vanity. What makes it elite is what it symbolizes which is the owner's ability to grind 100k experience.
What I'm basically saying is that it's going to be a symbol of "elite" no matter how much you don't like the looks of a Volcanut.

Daueden
06-23-2012, 02:34 PM
the volconut is cooler then there new design

Back
06-23-2012, 02:37 PM
how doesnt it make sense do you not know what a tiki is or the CoP

COP- Crown of Persistence. It was an elite helm rewarded to those who hit L56 elite cap in The Balefort Sewers.

Tiki - Large wood and stone carvings of humanoid forms in Central Eastern Polynesian cultures of the Pacific Ocean. Mostly they have multiple faces.

You just can't run around insult the guys at STS, they are doing everything they can. Firsty they provided an item with an island theme, Volconut I say. Then most.of the users whined and got it replaced in 4 days. So, my point is, did users give them time to think about a good design for elite helm? I guess, not

FluffNStuff
06-23-2012, 02:41 PM

Lovin the hate! Thanks to all the whabies a founding noob like me will never be elite can buy himself an active volconut. Now we just need to stir up some dissent about the the original CoP so they change that and I can buy one for my bird.

Darkfader
06-23-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm sure OP is superior artist and draws, 3d models and adds into game great new elite helm and cry about quality of artist team.

Daueden
06-23-2012, 04:19 PM
So, my point is, did users give them time to think about a good design for elite helm? I guess, not

They didn't have to make a new one asap they could have waited 1-2weeks or longer to think of a good design. Right?

Daueden
06-23-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm sure OP is superior artist and draws, 3d models and adds into game great new elite helm and cry about quality of artist team.

*trying to find this great new elite helm*