PDA

View Full Version : Apology / Thank You Thread To Devs <3

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey guys,

This post is apogoly / thank you thread for everyone to comment about for the devs.

This was a big week, New Cap that came with many bugs, it was just overwhelming! But can't we really blame them? We practically forced Humania out of them xD and they still manged to fix back everything by the end of the week. And for that, We thank you !

Yeah there was a mix up between the elite vanities but the devs listen to us Atleast and changed the vanity most of the community didn't like. The new vanity might not be flashy and stuff but it has history , a meaning behind it. Find out more about it on Necro's Awesome Thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61213-The-reason-why-the-71-Elite-vanity-looks-like-it-does

Personally I'm sorry for causing trouble by making that vanity thread. I didn't want it to come out bad it just was unexpected ! Sorry goes out agin.

So guys, post your apologies if you think you said something bad and if not just say thank you to the devs for there awesome work thus far. Looking for to more amazing stuff by you guys :D

Bless
06-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Awww :)

saool
06-23-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm not even playing anymore. I just stop by to say hi to my guildies. That UI is crap I hate it. But yeah I guess good job.

Fao
06-23-2012, 04:55 PM
I tried to give the people with bad opinions good ones! Thank you SO much STS!:)

RBeltran
06-23-2012, 05:00 PM
I, too would like to say thanks to the devs! U da best :)

Sryyoulose
06-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Thanks for all the VERY QUICK bug fixes!

Sorry for being so impatient for cap ;)

demoncrate
06-23-2012, 05:04 PM
ty devs for listening.
and the quick fixes.

NotYoCookiez
06-23-2012, 05:36 PM
That's the spirit guys :,)

Swimmingstar
06-23-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm not even playing anymore. I just stop by to say hi to my guildies. That UI is crap I hate it. But yeah I guess good job.

They fixed it.

Lowlyspy
06-23-2012, 05:55 PM

Get online today and you'll see some pleasant changes Sao.

tarlan
06-23-2012, 06:07 PM
They fixed it.

They didn't entirely fix the iPad :(

But, devs, thank you guys for all of the work you do, I genuinely mean it. :)

saool
06-23-2012, 06:30 PM

Ok I'll check it out

saool
06-23-2012, 06:36 PM
I AM TAKING EVERYTHING I'VE SAID BACK!!! *feels like a...nvm.*

So STS you're hella awesome. Thanks for fixing all this. And as for humania I'll admit I loved it from the start. Again thank you, and sorry for all the crap lol

Lowlyspy
06-23-2012, 06:39 PM

So STS you're hella awesome. Thanks for fixing all this. And as for humania I'll admit I loved it from the start. Again thank you, and sorry for all the crap lol
Good, now i don't have to do what i did the other day ;)

Elyseon
06-23-2012, 07:23 PM
They didn't entirely fix the iPad :(

But, devs, thank you guys for all of the work you do, I genuinely mean it. :)
Lol ;D

Elegants
06-24-2012, 12:12 AM

Can u answer me or pm me? if skill lag is a bug? i tried multiple device all sxame.

Lowlyspy
06-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Can u answer me or pm me? if skill lag is a bug? i tried multiple device all sxame.
I haven't noticed any skill lag on my skills, i play on chrome though which is almost lag free.

RedRyder
06-24-2012, 01:20 AM

Even when Humania just came out, bugs and all, I never experienced any sort of skill lag. I play on iPhone/iPad on wifi.

NotYoCookiez
06-24-2012, 11:43 AM

Devs solve everything (:

modredd
06-24-2012, 01:42 PM
On the contrary we waited 6 months for this campaign and it's not our fault they are trying to run four games at once.
And the one that seems to be neglected the most is the original one that brought them in all the capital!

RedRyder
06-24-2012, 01:58 PM
On the contrary we waited 6 months for this campaign and it's not our fault they are trying to run four games at once.
And the one that seems to be neglected the most is the original one that brought them in all the capital!

Actually, SL is the one suffering most.

modredd
06-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Isnt that the truth!

McBain
06-24-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm also experiencing some weird skill behavior, not sure if it's lag exactly. I'll often hit a skill button and it will sort of blink, which would indicate to me that my touch has registered, but rather than executing, nothing will happen and the skill will stay lit up. I'll have to hit it a second time. I can't tell as easily, but I suspect the same thing is happening with the potion buttons, because I don't seem to be able to spam them as fast as before. I've had the same problem in SL forever, but never in PL until just recently since the update.

Glad
06-24-2012, 08:00 PM
This update makes me depressed :/

geray776
06-24-2012, 10:45 PM

They fixed the ui lol

thedream
06-24-2012, 11:22 PM
They fixed the ui lollol not on my iPad plus the look of avatar screens is just horrible.

CheekyRose
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM
I've been stalking the forums for months and never put myself out there and posted. Figured a thank you to STS thread would be a great place to start my forums journey. So, big kudos to STS for everything they do! So many people jump to point out every flaw in the game, when more should spend a minute to thank STS for the amazing games they continue to give us, (Not to mention for free).
Thanks again STS, yall rock!

slaveleia
06-25-2012, 05:54 PM
I Thank STS, you guys are the finest! All the updates to fix the user interface were terrific. The new campaign is really fun...love the drum beat in the background of Sandbar Lagoon & devils...The Angel gear was an amazing gift for everyone! The new boss Tiki God is pretty cool...I like how he roars & summons skeleton mobs, also the Tiki statue rising up.