PDA

View Full Version : Kill counter

worshipped
12-19-2021, 11:51 AM
So basically, make an option to enable/disable kill counter in maps. A kill counter is basically how many monsters you have killed in a map(including those that have been killed before you joined). This would be really helpful in those situations where you have to go back to kill mobs if boss hasnt been spawned.

Suppose you are running solo in a map where the boss spawn requires 30 mob kills. You kill 28/29 mobs and dont have any idea how many more you need to kill in order to make boss spawn. So you kill a lot more mobs and time is lost. Can also happen other way where you think you only need 1/2 mobs but you need more and you go back and forth checking if boss has been spawned.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

caabarader
12-19-2021, 01:13 PM
Very helpful, and i don't see any issue having it as option, +1.
@asommers

Vulcainx
12-20-2021, 12:07 AM
Yep, implement this please :)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

asommers
12-20-2021, 12:37 AM
A kill counter is basically how many monsters you have killed in a map (including those that have been killed before you joined).

Your request as worded is confusing. Does the counter count kills only you have made or is it a count of monsters in the map killed regardless of who killed them?

Pocket Legends shows "x of y enemies remaining", but we abandoned that in AL because some encounters have random/variable number spawns so the total count would not be accurate.

-ALS

worshipped
12-20-2021, 12:40 AM
Your request as worded is confusing. Does the counter count kills only you have made or is it a count of monsters in the map killed regardless of who killed them?

Pocket Legends shows "x of y enemies remaining", but we abandoned that in AL because some encounters have random/variable number spawns so the total count would not be accurate.

-ALSOh sorry my bad, instead of "you", what i meant was basically how many mobs have been killed in a map regardless of who killed it. Also mobs killed by players before you joined should also be added since the objective of the kill counter is to determine boss spawn which is dependent on mob kills.The feature would really be helpful to determine if boss has spawned /will spawn at the current killing rate.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

asommers
12-24-2021, 12:59 PM
If I can find space on the hud, I'll add this. I may have to put it in the character menu (maybe under where we display the zone name).

-ALS

Repent
01-02-2022, 11:17 PM
This would be super useful for those seasonal runners and timed crypt runners