PDA

View Full Version : Commas in Cs PLEASE!

Basswhole
06-23-2012, 05:04 PM
I miss priced my lvl 30s dreamers banjo blaster I missed out on 200k. Within the last two weeks this has happened before with a lvl 5 expert and mixed a zero. Can we please add commas to avoid this!! And before anyone says talk to the buyer I did and he said he never bought it...

Whirlzap
06-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Talking to the buyer doesn't work 99% of the time.

Just double-check your listings next time.
There is a confirmation window there for a reason.
Also, I believe keeping the game without commas makes it look more original and professional.
I've personally never made a mistake, simply because I spend time checking every item before I list it.

McBain
06-23-2012, 07:21 PM
+1

Check, double-check, and then check again.

phrosts
06-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Talking to the buyer doesn't work 99% of the time.

Just double-check your listings next time.
There is a confirmation window there for a reason.
Also, I believe keeping the game without commas makes it look more original and professional.
I've personally never made a mistake, simply because I spend time checking every item before I list it.

I disagree. This game is mainly focused on young adults - teens who dont have the patience to double check. Commas seem like a great idea.

-Phrosts

Mysticalnova
06-23-2012, 07:35 PM
We all make mistakes, just learn from this Baswhole :)

Like the others say always double check !

Energizeric
06-23-2012, 07:38 PM
I agree there is no excuse for such a mistake with the confirmation screen and all, but I also agree they should add commas. Sounds like an easy fix and will make life easier.

NECROREAPER
06-23-2012, 07:48 PM
I disagree. This game is mainly focused on young adults - teens who dont have the patience to double check. Commas seem like a great idea.

-Phrosts

Then perhaps this could be a good way for them to learn some.

Besides, they'll only learn the hard way that you can't always do things at the speed of light, you gotta slow down to avoid mistakes (as shown above).

Besides, patience and caution are life lessons, better to learn it in a game than say, texting while driving (that text can wait)

phrosts
06-23-2012, 08:11 PM
but at the same time commas are supposed to be there!

-Phrosts

McBain
06-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Commas aren't hardcore