PDA

View Full Version : Engineer must changes for pvp

Matrixblast
06-23-2012, 07:23 PM
I have a engineer myself and i really see some major changes in pvp that are needed to be noticed like when you use suppresion the DoT damage shouldnt interfere breaking it. So i have to wait for my DoT damage to be done before casting it. I also think that heals should be a bit more cause any operative or commando can do 100 damage in like 4 seconds before we can heal once, we should have a major buff like the other classes like operatives precision and commandos growing rage.and pains stun should last longer then 3 seconds and maybe be a DoT damage. And when i pve one time i used a pain and after it was over it knocked everyone down, it would be nice if it did that on pvp.I also think that protection should give us more amor then 60, one spell for commandos give them 300 and i think we should deserve a bit more armor. I also think that force shield should have a hogher damage before it pops because as soon a person comes to us its to late for us to save our bubble. Tell me what would you guy would change about engis. And if you disagree tell why i would love to know info.

Deathpunch
06-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Protection and force field should be a percentage of your current base armor buff, calculated from equipped gear and stats, increased with each subsequent skill point. Do away with the damage thing with force field and have it last a set amount of time, dependant on skill level.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

akfury
06-25-2012, 06:35 PM
decay should be a percentage debuff not a set number because whats minus 60 armor to a commando ? also pain should have at least 3 more seconds of a stun plus the knock down should work are heals need to be less nerfed (empathy, transference, and leech)

if those were all fixed we would stand a lil better chance

Matrixblast
06-25-2012, 08:39 PM
You are intirely right about everything you said it makes sense. I just dont know y engis dont have a major buff like the other classes.

akfury
06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
You are intirely right about everything you said it makes sense. I just dont know y engis dont have a major buff like the other classes.

our buffs would be alright if they were a percentage value like death punch said

Staryknight
06-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Empathy needs to clear roots and slows

akfury
06-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Empathy needs to clear roots and slows

that just makes the skill over powered everybodys stun should "STUN" my two cents

Deathpunch
06-25-2012, 10:53 PM
are buffs would be alright if they were a percentage value like death punch said

Shoot, if they changed to % buffs I would have to respec. Lol.

-----

Staryknight
06-26-2012, 07:44 AM
that just makes the skill over powered everybodys stun should "STUN" my two cents

You have fought ops and coms right? lol I don't think that would be too op at all. It should only clear when you first cast, not at every tick so you would have to learn to time it right. Other classes would learn to stun after we heal and ops will still have a knockdown and coms will still have a knockdown and a pull. This would actually add some strategy to fighting an engi, not just seeing how fast you can pin and kill.

Matrixblast
06-26-2012, 10:20 PM
I hope they take some of these changes into there hands cause today eveytime i would run they would get angry and kill me. And ive know now how much it would help to change some of these things.

akfury
06-26-2012, 11:06 PM
You have fought ops and coms right? lol I don't think that would be too op at all. It should only clear when you first cast, not at every tick so you would have to learn to time it right. Other classes would learn to stun after we heal and ops will still have a knockdown and coms will still have a knockdown and a pull. This would actually add some strategy to fighting an engi, not just seeing how fast you can pin and kill.

you know who i am right ? i fight ops and coms all the time

and if they add that are tactics will be gone for killing them

Deathpunch
06-26-2012, 11:36 PM
you know who i am right ?

Lol, no. Probably not as "famous" as you would like, though.

-----

akfury
06-27-2012, 12:40 AM
Not saying I'm famous i just thought star knew me...

Deathpunch
06-27-2012, 12:42 AM
Not saying I'm famous i just thought star knew me...

;-) then I misunderstood.

-----

Ava
07-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Where is the BOOM in sonic boom?

Please add area knock down/push to Sonic boom skill. That is one wimpy skill that needs to be upgraded. I will respec if added.