PDA

View Full Version : Give us an option

elfsmurf
12-20-2021, 11:26 AM
the game got a lot cooler with the increase of players in the city. but I'm suffering from lag, remap the event for example is taking too long, and I have no mission to remap without having to go through the city. how about giving us the option to hide the effects / aura. I play on the computer and miss this setting a lot.

Is anyone else feeling impaired in the game?

before any comments, remember that not all players are from the same country as the game's host.

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

Switchback
12-20-2021, 11:40 AM
It has been supported by just about 100% of the people how comment on this change in favor of the ability to do this, going on over a year.

I think i seen a dev say they don't want to do it because people payed money for the auras(Meanwhile weapons get balance changes, which people pay money for..so balance the auras..).

elfsmurf
12-20-2021, 12:19 PM
It has been supported by just about 100% of the people how comment on this change in favor of the ability to do this, going on over a year.

I think i seen a dev say they don't want to do it because people payed money for the auras(Meanwhile weapons get balance changes, which people pay money for..so balance the auras..).if they really want to help, giving the option to hide auras and effects for the first 5 or 10 seconds when entering the city. I didn't feel the need before, but now with this change in the maximum player capacity in town, I'm really in need of an option like this.

elfsmurf
12-20-2021, 12:22 PM
always aiming that not all players have good ping, some because they don't have a good connection and others because they are from a country far from the host country of the game.

Stormydragon
12-20-2021, 01:52 PM
What we need is an option control our auras and hide what we want. So we get a list in settings of what effects we got and can turn them off. Things like speed set or love set effects are annyoing, if u got no better gear u are forced to wear it...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Stephencobear
12-21-2021, 01:18 AM
the game got a lot cooler with the increase of players in the city. but I'm suffering from lag, remap the event for example is taking too long, and I have no mission to remap without having to go through the city. how about giving us the option to hide the effects / aura. I play on the computer and miss this setting a lot.

Is anyone else feeling impaired in the game?

before any comments, remember that not all players are from the same country as the game's host.

This is the 6th thread I believe about the same subject, wc to the club lol

The only response was from Asomers who said~ (sic) “we don’t allow player A to change how player B looks”
I responded- “yes u do, we can turn off names, titles, & badges”
There’s was no response :\

I think i seen a dev say they don't want to do it because people payed money for the auras(Meanwhile weapons get balance changes, which people pay money for..so balance the auras..).

They did not outright say that they won’t change bc $ spent
But
You have a good point, not only do ppl pay for auras, they pay for badges, & weapons (often lately subject to nerfs)
What is the difference fr
Pls logic

asommers
12-24-2021, 12:56 PM
I've added a thread here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?612797-Aura-visuals) which discusses our plans for this.

-ALS