PDA

View Full Version : Chat while browsing CS

Energizeric
06-23-2012, 07:49 PM
A useful new feature would be to allow us to see the chat window and chat while we are browsing the CS. For those of us who merch or just hang around the CS, we browse the items for sale and chat with our buddies while doing so. Right now I have to keep switching between the chat window and the CS. It would be very useful to have a drop-down chat window like the one when you are in the trade window.

ZHEOTARE
06-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Agreed.

Cobraguy
06-24-2012, 04:25 AM
Good idea, I'm always in CS and being bugged with pm's. Would make things a lot easier.....
Or just put a CS access in guild hall. :)

Chickenrunnn
06-26-2012, 11:07 AM
I was going to make this proposition, but for TRADING page too ^^ I've always that prob when I'm in trade that I can't pm others :/ It'd be nice ^^

ImHawk
06-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Agreed,
I would also like to put out that maybe having direct messaging in PvP. Meaning when in a PvP zone, you have direct access to their page. So in PvP, there would be a list of ALL the players name, lets say on the top left corner. The names can be color coded according to the teams, blue and red.
Just thought this would be much better instead of typing /tell (whoever) :)

P.S. Why doesn't trade work in Pvp Zones?

Chickenrunnn
06-26-2012, 11:17 AM
P.S. Why doesn't trade work in Pvp Zones?

And notifications too :)

Yich
06-26-2012, 09:14 PM
The reason we cant trade in PVP is because I destroyed Justg 10-0 in a 1v1 and he got mad. Rather than rush me like a normal player, he used his magical developer powers to punish all PVP by taking away the option to trade in PVP. I assumed everyone knew that by now.