PDA

View Full Version : pink drop from mobs other than boss/ghost, can anyone confirm?

between
06-23-2012, 07:58 PM
im at like 20k kills between 3 toons, and have had only a handful of pinks drop, and they only dropped from bosses. i know people say ghosts have the same %drop as a boss, but what about trash mobs?

im just wondering if its worth my time doing a full clear when im only in search of pinks.

anyone confirm?

Staryknight
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
No they don't drop from trash mobs. Only bosses, execution mini bosses, and ghosts.

between
06-23-2012, 08:08 PM
sweet. thanks for the info.

now i can readjust my farming strategy :D

Hardcoure
06-23-2012, 10:40 PM
No they don't drop from trash mobs. Only bosses, execution mini bosses, and ghosts.

They only drop from those mobs? So can they not be obtained from destroying/opening a chest? Could have sworn I had one drop from that but may be mistaken.

Ihavenokills
06-25-2012, 04:17 PM
def not mobs that for sure lol unless my luck is just plain awful

FluffNStuff
06-25-2012, 04:19 PM
They only drop from those mobs? So can they not be obtained from destroying/opening a chest? Could have sworn I had one drop from that but may be mistaken.

Ghosts can come from chests and pinks can come from Ghosts, but I have never seen a pink directly from a chest. That of course does not mean it is impossible.

YuNoEatBeaRs
06-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I could swear i saw a guy on my team get a pink wep from normal mobs, not sure which map and which wep but it kinda started with a sh*t load of wolves, the guy was afk until i cleared those wolves, then the guy picked a pink wep, i don't think there were any ghosts and ofc no bosses as it was at the begging of the map.

but that happened like 3-4 weeks ago maybe more, and it never happened again, i might be wrong but i dunno, would be nice if a dev can confirm.

csb
06-25-2012, 05:52 PM
The item may have been sitting on the ground until he picked it up. Perhaps it dropped off a ghost.

I have about 50K kills, and have never seen a pink off of anything but a ghost, boss, or mini-boss.

A ghost can come from anything that breaks. Mail boxes, traffic barriers, light poles, book cases, trash cans, trash piles. I haven't gotten a pink off a ghost in weeks. But, I used to get pinks off ghosts as often as bosses. My last 10 pinks were NOT from ghosts, so maybe ghosts are broken now.