even tho there is a bout 100times less mythic daggers
mythic daggers are just bad

umarrahim
12-20-2021, 03:54 PM
76 daggs cost 30m-ish, what u talking about >.>

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-20-2021, 06:32 PM
500% damage boost seems extremely op imo.

championboost
12-20-2021, 10:31 PM
500% damage boost seems extremely op imo.But its harder to pro u need to charge attack?

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Greazemk
12-20-2021, 10:56 PM
But its harder to pro u need to charge attack?

Correct, if the target keeps moving it's frustrating other than that, the daggers itself is op just a little hard to proc, Duggar on the other hand, its easy gives way less damage than Pisces but still much more comfortable to use.

I bought Pisces the other day I like it in the first day and yesterday I got tired of it, it's hard to deal with mobs especially agile targets like ranged mobs/bosses, proc stacking it with Sunken is hard since you don't have damage dealing buff around your character unlike Duggar but one thing I see very significant with Pisces is the higher the dex the crazy the Pisces goes.

championboost
12-20-2021, 11:01 PM
Correct, if the target keeps moving it's frustrating other than that, the daggers itself is op just a little hard to proc, Duggar on the other hand, its easy gives way less damage than Pisces but still much more comfortable to use.

I bought Pisces the other day I like it in the first day and yesterday I got tired of it, it's hard to deal with mobs especially agile targets like ranged mobs/bosses, proc stacking it with Sunken is hard since you don't have damage dealing buff around your character unlike Duggar but one thing I see very significant with Pisces is the higher the dex the crazy the Pisces goes.Totally agree. Pisces and duggar daggers are bove around 40 mil rn now even tho there is barely any mythiy daggers in the game rn which shows that the mythic daggers arent too good

AucResearcher
12-20-2021, 11:20 PM
Dug dag is prolly 35m~ and same to pisces.... Dug dag easy to proc yet it less dmg then pisces... Pisces not that hard to proc in my opinion (moving target yes pretty hard to proc) but it gave more dmg buff than dug dag...

Overall I prefer pisces than Duggar...it gave more damage and proc rate is not too bad... In rahab & other non moving boss its pretty op

Xyv.io
12-20-2021, 11:53 PM
Dug dag is prolly 35m~ and same to pisces.... Dug dag easy to proc yet it less dmg then pisces... Pisces not that hard to proc in my opinion (moving target yes pretty hard to proc) but it gave more dmg buff than dug dag...

Overall I prefer pisces than Duggar...it gave more damage and proc rate is not too bad... In rahab & other non moving boss its pretty op

It also gives +600 damage ...

Ilove_Poopoo
12-21-2021, 01:25 AM
It also gives +600 damage ...+400% dmg, 50% stacking damage reduction, +300% armor, +50% hp

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
12-21-2021, 01:31 AM
Duggar easy to proc with dot and x2 with ms and health proc but the proc damage range is very small compared to pisces like dragon blades proc that reach a bit far damage and more power i think x5 damage and pisces proc takes longer, its hard to proc but even if you don't proc it's still strong in mobs but not on boss compare to marianos. And aditional duggar dagger is the best for boss but pisces is not so if you have myth bow you need mythic dagger too.

snakeeyes
12-21-2021, 01:41 AM
+400% dmg, 50% stacking damage reduction, +300% armor, +50% hp

i see more defensive than duggar dagger thats why pisces is better for mobs compare to duggar dagger, but duggar dagger is better for boss compare to pisces, but marianos is better for boss compare to duggar dagger.

Susanne
12-21-2021, 03:15 AM
So the mythics are overpriced for what they do?

AucResearcher
12-21-2021, 04:33 AM
+400% dmg, 50% stacking damage reduction, +300% armor, +50% hp

That's why I prefer pisces than Duggar... And also the price is nearly same or even lower xD

Player AL
12-21-2021, 06:01 AM
So the mythics are overpriced for what they do?

Yes, totally trash weapon, nobody use it lol, only few ppl use mythic daggers (those who don't really know how to play good)

championboost
12-21-2021, 07:19 AM
so against weak mobs duggar are better and against bosses too apparently?

only against mobs with a lot of health and damage pisces are better

+ its harder and more annoying to proc with pisces

AucResearcher
12-21-2021, 08:55 AM
Yes, totally trash weapon, nobody use it lol, only few ppl use mythic daggers (those who don't really know how to play good)

Some of my friends use it and it's just good & gave some op dmg buff.. They just melt boss.. . in my opinion nothing bad about it (if wanna say hard proc in moving enemy Aegis is hard too) .... Maybe it's good if you know how to use it wisely... Idk

Just my opinion no hate :>

snakeeyes
12-21-2021, 09:23 AM
Some of my friends use it and it's just good & gave some op dmg buff.. They just melt boss.. . in my opinion nothing bad about it (if wanna say hard proc in moving enemy Aegis is hard too) .... Maybe it's good if you know how to use it wisely... Idk

Just my opinion no hate :>

It melt the boss if you use ultimate aim shot with proc but if you do solo not good on boss, but its very op on fighting mobs to dm and zodias, marianos is still op on boss.

AucResearcher
12-21-2021, 09:26 AM
It melt the boss if you use ultimate aim shot with proc but if you do solo not good on boss, but its very op on fighting mobs to dm and zodias, marianos is still op on boss.

Yeah I can't compare it to bow :) it's triple price of the dagger so yeah you know which is the best based on price... And not bad of price for the dagger tho.. .

Encryptions
12-21-2021, 04:47 PM
Ik I'll be using the mythic dags in the next swamp temple solo event.

capeo
12-21-2021, 06:31 PM
Yeah, sounds the same as all the other mythics. Hard to use right but op when you do.

Helloguyszz
12-21-2021, 07:50 PM
Yeah, sounds the same as all the other mythics. Hard to use right but op when you do.

Agreed ! Its op when you know how to use it wisely ! Idk why they complaining bout this mytic dagger....for me it just op with high buff damage and i think its sooooo much better than duggar dagger...idk why they comparing this dagger to duggar.....with the price cheaper than duggar and its so much better in buffing dmg than duggar....If wanna talk about proc aegis is same its hard on moving object but its still good and op ! isn’t it a good thing price is cheaper?

Alkif
12-22-2021, 05:24 AM
the fact that you guys think mythic should be better than arcane blows my mind. Even if there is little level difference mythics have never been better than arcanes before. Also keep in mind that arcanes will get released in future, would you like arcanes to be 10x better than already op mythics? Might aswell not play this game if you want your weapon procs to do all the playing for you.

Helloguyszz
12-22-2021, 07:04 AM
the fact that you guys think mythic should be better than arcane blows my mind. Even if there is little level difference mythics have never been better than arcanes before. Also keep in mind that arcanes will get released in future, would you like arcanes to be 10x better than already op mythics? Might aswell not play this game if you want your weapon procs to do all the playing for you.

+1 i agreed...what do you expect in this mytic weapon its good as it is...if you want the mytic to be more op how would you want the arcane to be? 1m damage buff ?

redawaken1215
12-23-2021, 12:20 PM
but...it is. mythic 81 far better than most arcane of its type. i mean dug dag is more op than Pisces when you play blindly and only tap everything(without watching carefully). mythic weap require more mechanics because you have to watch carefully and charge at the right time. the only weapon that doestn require charge attack is only neptaris I guess. is still op if you do charge neptaris proc though. Sometimens I really enjoy it when I focus on playing this game. I really missed that. These days people just tap everything because they grind endlessly and its hard to always keep focus