View Full Version : Mythic set stats

Player4L
12-20-2021, 09:47 PM
Why do we need 4 pieces to get the set effect it should be 3 only mythic weapons for war are so bad is not even funny
Skull ax shreds through mobs while those new mythic weapons take hours to proc and barely make any damage bad bad

Uereazagr
12-21-2021, 03:33 PM
New mythics are bad?Uhhh…

Bellicz Al
12-22-2021, 11:18 AM
I agree that the proc rate is terrible and and the visual effects are difficult to see when using pet aa auras etc and needs to be improved but when it comes to damage the mythic Weps for all classes are capable of one shotting bosses.

So no I do not fully agree with your opinion because it's not completely true according to the facts.

Happy holidays tho.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hypester
12-22-2021, 01:52 PM
maybe he not getting that awakes to. 1 shot boses

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

PatD
12-22-2021, 02:00 PM
I agree that the proc rate is terrible and and the visual effects are difficult to see when using pet aa auras etc and needs to be improved but when it comes to damage the mythic Weps for all classes are capable of one shotting bosses.

So no I do not fully agree with your opinion because it's not completely true according to the facts.

Happy holidays tho.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

yes it is capable, but for example against Syrillax if lucky we can one shot him 1/20(if at least 2 player are having their proc at same time), almost every time when it finally proc its too late, the boss flying away... on the long run it is soooo frustrating!!!!

definitely need a boost on the proc chance! and charge time by default should be shorter imo

or else only way to 1 shot is to have ulti ready so not good for event

edit*: I just test event in solo and yes i can one shot on the 1st proc but if with party, proc take too long so almost every time can't proc before the dragon fly away

So to run faster i need run solo... isn't it paradoxical? loll