PDA

View Full Version : Greensap and dozer aps

JFARADAY
12-21-2021, 06:26 AM
Looking for a team thanks :)

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
12-21-2021, 06:28 AM
If you need the 1 run boss aps pt. But if you mean the 1k bosses thenninsm sorry was too painful to go again.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

JFARADAY
12-21-2021, 06:52 AM
If you need the 1 run boss aps pt. But if you mean the 1k bosses thenninsm sorry was too painful to go again.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit TapatalkUnfortunately it's 1k :)

AucResearcher
12-21-2021, 09:56 AM

Yeah Its too painful to go do it again XD hope i never step my feet on those map again ;-;.... It's always fun to do it with your friend (do it together with your other seasonal lb friends) miss the 3 months full of grinding....

Anyways GL

Oawaoebi
12-21-2021, 10:02 AM
Yeah Its too painful to go do it again XD hope i never step my feet on those map again ;-;.... It's always fun to do it with your friend (do it together with your other seasonal lb friends) miss the 3 months full of grinding....

Anyways GL

I managed to do it in 2.5weeks. Guess how much fun I had!
Anyways I am wishing everybody who is doing those aps best courage and perseverance. Best is to have 1 or 2 wars with terror blade who full mobs and then just attack them that’s the fastest way to do them. Also a pet like whim is working very good to pull.
For greenfarm: go random and send all you der their friend invites. So you can kill boss in 1 map go to fl and jump in another where they already start killing boss or just spawned him. It helps s lot with saving time. That’s my tips I have to say for those aps.

JFARADAY
12-21-2021, 10:38 AM
I managed to do it in 2.5weeks. Guess how much fun I had!
Anyways I am wishing everybody who is doing those aps best courage and perseverance. Best is to have 1 or 2 wars with terror blade who full mobs and then just attack them that’s the fastest way to do them. Also a pet like whim is working very good to pull.
For greenfarm: go random and send all you der their friend invites. So you can kill boss in 1 map go to fl and jump in another where they already start killing boss or just spawned him. It helps s lot with saving time. That’s my tips I have to say for those aps.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit TapatalkThanks for the guide

JFARADAY
12-24-2021, 12:43 AM
Anyone?