PDA

View Full Version : Orb of ursume

Alkif
12-22-2021, 05:40 AM
Just curious, does this thing really help in event zones? Im rogue with boss damage build and I did a lot of damage to brood dragon before I bought orb and after obtaining orb I expected to kill it a lot faster, but to my surprise the only thing that happened was brood dragon became stronger. Suddenly most of the mages started dying and I felt my damage lacking aswell. I run with randoms and they also mentioned that brood dragon wasnt that strong in theyr previous runs. I also experiences some difficulties, before buying orb I just stayed in red zones and tanked dragon without any worries, but now sometimes this dragon gets me to red zone with 1 hit which surprised me a lot.
What I expected was faster runs with added damage buff, but what I got was added difficulty with same run time.. I haven't timed any runs so I have no proof, so If anyone has experienced same things lmk, Im just curious if I should sell it back.

championboost
12-23-2021, 03:34 AM
Just curious, does this thing really help in event zones? Im rogue with boss damage build and I did a lot of damage to brood dragon before I bought orb and after obtaining orb I expected to kill it a lot faster, but to my surprise the only thing that happened was brood dragon became stronger. Suddenly most of the mages started dying and I felt my damage lacking aswell. I run with randoms and they also mentioned that brood dragon wasnt that strong in theyr previous runs. I also experiences some difficulties, before buying orb I just stayed in red zones and tanked dragon without any worries, but now sometimes this dragon gets me to red zone with 1 hit which surprised me a lot.
What I expected was faster runs with added damage buff, but what I got was added difficulty with same run time.. I haven't timed any runs so I have no proof, so If anyone has experienced same things lmk, Im just curious if I should sell it back.Yes orb makes u a lot weaker. You pay for it like a donation and then ur damage gets reduced by half and that lost damage is added to the damage of the boss

https://youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Alkif
12-23-2021, 12:46 PM
Yes orb makes u a lot weaker. You pay for it like a donation and then ur damage gets reduced by half and that lost damage is added to the damage of the boss

https://youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

I guess new players dont know this but when using elixirs mobs in some maps get a lot stronger.