PDA

View Full Version : Aura price in store

Killyxan
12-22-2021, 07:05 AM
It kinda make no sense auras cost in store 1750 plat and the maximum plat u can buy is 1700 then u have to buy extra 75 plat more. make the maximum plat 1750 or lower the aura in store to 1700 Cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spctmstds
12-22-2021, 07:09 AM
It makes sense at a business standpoint.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Killyxan
12-22-2021, 07:11 AM
It makes sense at a business standpoint.

But for player standpoint it Dosent and we are the ones who pay for it

Oawaoebi
12-22-2021, 07:16 AM
There’s some1 who didn’t understood how it works. I could tell you about a hour. But for the one thing you see there I’ll make it quick. When you want to buy something in a game you would like to know how much it costs in real life. But when you know how much it costs exactly you might say it’s not worth. Like you buy with your real money x amount of plat. But to buy an aura for example a new skin or … you have to pay another x amount of plat. With this it becomes hard to know the exact value of an item or a skinchange or smth like that. You want to buy a new aura in store which costs 1750 plat. In store you can only buy till 1700 plat. Means you miss 50 ->you will have to buy the 75 plat then. on the 1700 plat also is a discount if you compare with the other plat prices. But then you need to buy another amount of plat to get the 1750 together. Now if I ask you how much is the plat exactly worth you won’t be able to give me a fast quick correct answer. It’s also depending on which amounts of plat you are buying like 2x 1700 is cheaper then 1x 1700 and another 1x 75. because on 1700 is a discount which gives you more value. Makes it in theory more expensive to buy 1700 and 75 bc if 2x 1700 you still have discounted plat bought left.
So to answer your question. The amount of plat has been set to 1750 so we players can’t easily calculate how much it actually costs.
Hope I was able to help you.
Merry Christmas

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

spctmstds
12-22-2021, 07:18 AM
There’s some1 who didn’t understood how it works. I could tell you about a hour. But for the one thing you see there I’ll make it quick. When you want to buy something in a game you would like to know how much it costs in real life. But when you know how much it costs exactly you might say it’s not worth. Like you buy with your real money x amount of plat. But to buy an aura for example a new skin or … you have to pay another x amount of plat. With this it becomes hard to know the exact value of an item or a skinchange or smth like that. You want to buy a new aura in store which costs 1750 plat. In store you can only buy till 1700 plat. Means you miss 50 ->you will have to buy the 75 plat then. on the 1700 plat also is a discount if you compare with the other plat prices. But then you need to buy another amount of plat to get the 1750 together. Now if I ask you how much is the plat exactly worth you won’t be able to give me a fast quick correct answer. It’s also depending on which amounts of plat you are buying like 2x 1700 is cheaper then 1x 1700 and another 1x 75. because on 1700 is a discount which gives you more value. Makes it in theory more expensive to buy 1700 and 75 bc if 2x 1700 you still have discounted plat bought left.
So to answer your question. The amount of plat has been set to 1750 so we players can’t easily calculate how much it actually costs.
Hope I was able to help you.
Merry Christmas

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit TapatalkI think you're the one who didn't understand the question in the first place.

Merry Christmas.

Oawaoebi
12-22-2021, 07:21 AM
I think you're the one who didn't understand the question in the first place.

Merry Christmas.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UhUzyTVpaVA&feature=share

This video will explain you how it works use English subtitles and you will understand what i am talking about. It also is talking about the „whales“ which was in a discussion her ein Forum 9 weeks ago. Lootboxes (the ones you buy in store) are also mentioned. Actually when you watch the video you will be able to compare it almost 1:1 with arcane legends. But am not telling too much so you can watch the video and not just think I am telling nonsense.

It makes sense that it makes no sense aura costs 1750 plat.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
12-22-2021, 06:36 PM
You guys are overthinking it, they set the price at 1750 so you can buy more platinum so they can make more money off you. That’s it, nothing up their sleeves no bunny under the hat.

You’re welcome, Happy Holidays.