PDA

View Full Version : Fortune Hunters now accepting recruits

Battlegrinder
06-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Fortune Hunters is a guild focused on both pve and pvp gameplay. We will soon have a lvl 3 guild hall. We will be running numerou events, from pvp tournaments to charity and party events to dungeon speed runs. We are looking for officers to fill several roles, including pvp training, recruiting, and guild auctioneer (will get 15% commission on sales. Members are advised to meet at 4 pm us new York timezone, each day for news, updates, socializing, advice and other activities. Meetings will be brief. Experienced or not, there's a place for everyone in the Fortune Hunters. No level limits on who can join. PM Me in game (same name as profile) anytime from 2 pm to 4 pm US time and I will likely be in game. Fortune Hunters is established in both sl and pl, Battlegrinder is my ign in both. See you soon!

Guild forum: http://fortunehunters.forumotion.com/

Note to recruiters/officers: don't randomly invite people to join. Announce the the guild is looking for members, and add anyone who is interested.
If anyone has extra items, you can donate them to the guild. Donated items will be sold to fund guild.

Guild services/activities:
Will organizing quarterly pvp tournaments. First one opens this September.
Group speed challenge runs through dungeons (how fast can a group clear a dungeon? How fast can they do it with only abilities? And so on).
Holiday charity events, item giveaway, RL charity fundraising.
Loans to members. Members owe back the loan plus 10%.

Officers needed:
Auctioneer:
Banker: FortuneBank
Pvp trainer
Second in command

plmafiaboss
06-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Um like i said on the other thread ill be ur auctioner and help ur guild grow and such :p

Battlegrinder
06-24-2012, 02:57 AM
Ok. Welcome aboard. I'll add you as soon as possible.

plmafiaboss
06-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Kk thx

ImHawk
06-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Good Luck with your guild:)
Remmebr keeping the guild in peace is hard work!

Battlegrinder
06-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Fortune Hunters now have a webpage with forums. All members, please register on that forum. Link is: http://fortunehunters.forumotion.com/

Battlegrinder
06-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Guild Hall is now Tier 3

AriesWars
06-30-2012, 10:54 AM
Hello I'm currently a level 70 bird. Id love to join as an officer and could help with those speed runs and recruitment. My in-game name is elitearies. Feel free to send me a friend request and we can talk further.

Aries.

Battlegrinder
06-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Notice to all members and prospective members: Registration on the forum webpage is REQUIRED for membership. You have one week after joining the guild to register. If you fail to register within that time, you will be KICKED.

bramer
07-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Hey, I'm wondering if my lv 36 bird can join up with you guys, I'm not very good at pvp but I'm pretty good at pve and I'd be willing (read: happy) to help you organize events.
Ps my bird's name is bramer. Thank you!

Battlegrinder
07-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Sure, We'd be glad to have you.

bramer
07-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks, when are you gonna be in game?

Battlegrinder
07-18-2012, 05:27 AM
We'd would be glad to have you. I should be in game at 4 pm today NYC time. See you soon! (sorry for not responding was on vacation and couldn't get online much).