PDA

View Full Version : Best Players of All Times(!)

Diaziveo
06-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Who are some of the best pvp players of all time? (!)

ImHawk
06-23-2012, 11:51 PM
No opinions of specific players,
All players are best!

Late
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Everyone is special in their own way

Paar
06-24-2012, 09:00 PM
My vote goes to Samhayne! He is an Amazing player, He hax the game and goes 1 level over the cap everytime!

FluffNStuff
06-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Not sure if he does pvp, but razerfingers is on my list.

Elyseon
06-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Do you mean endgame or what?

Conradin
06-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Why dont you lOok in the search function forthe 20 other threads mqde in the last two years...

Flowman
06-24-2012, 09:56 PM
The United States Armed Forces.
Pretty solid W/L record and K/D Ratio.

saool
06-24-2012, 09:59 PM
I love playing with Siejo and Sue. Actually most of my guildies are great (not all are near endgame). lol

Jugernugetx
06-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Why dont you lOok in the search function forthe 20 other threads mqde in the last two years... days u mean. Lol.

between
06-24-2012, 10:35 PM
since no one else would say it, i guess i will.....

Me.

jk lol i actually suck.

Otukura
06-25-2012, 12:10 AM
What has this community come to? It's a legitimate thread, with a person hoping for a legitimate answer. Those who were or are at the top deserve recognition.

Koreancake.

edit: damn, not PL PvP. Sorry.

between
06-25-2012, 12:27 AM
tbh i havent really seen anyone that has grabbed my attention :s

i see alot of people who can ks 200 kills in an hour, people who can run unless its 2v1, people who sit by the switches all day, people who sit on hearts all day, people who do nothing but grab king and then run around ksing.

Gravity is always a fun fight for me.
Samarah is a huge pain in the *** to fight 1v1.
Floating is a pain in the *** 1v1.

thats all i can really think of lol.

im also level 20 :s

Floating
06-25-2012, 02:57 AM
tbh i havent really seen anyone that has grabbed my attention :s

i see alot of people who can ks 200 kills in an hour, people who can run unless its 2v1, people who sit by the switches all day, people who sit on hearts all day, people who do nothing but grab king and then run around ksing.

Gravity is always a fun fight for me.
Samarah is a huge pain in the *** to fight 1v1.
Floating is a pain in the *** 1v1.

thats all i can really think of lol.

im also level 20 :s

Hehe thanks between :P You aint bad either for a lvl 20. I do not pvp a lot. My pvp favourites are Dion (very very skilled and always gets corronated), Kharmel ( good teamplayer and together we can end ctf games in 10 mins... ), Whiteserpent ( I do not know where he went but he is very very good :S ) and lastly Aleex ( I hate her as an opponent because she swarms me and hides behind her teamates but as a teamate we do a good duo because I pretend to go front and run back so she gets fb :D )

Lordraven
06-25-2012, 05:04 AM
Jvpoll and kharmel are number 1 in my books

Mastercon
06-25-2012, 05:15 AM
The United States Armed Forces.
Pretty solid W/L record and K/D Ratio.
Definately.

Qingsanale1st
06-25-2012, 08:31 AM
I rape zombies and thugs. And warlocks. Therefore the best.. nah but really... judgement's progress in PvE is the most commendable... he should be Demon Overlord.

wvhills
06-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Wvhills is pretty good. :)
Hehe

Seriously, kharmel is the best IMO. He's the one that I can't beat if it's 1-1 with both of us a full health. There are lots of others who are good too but I can at least go 50/50 with most except for kharmel.

Flowman
06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Definately.

ya but I heard they rush

Sarge
06-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Definitely agree with those mentioned above!! I'll also throw Auronn and Gasidoc in there too.

Half the fun is experimenting with different skill / gem combos to keep up with these players :)

Edit. I have a feeling that I'll be adding to this post as more spring to mind.

Sorcererssoul
06-27-2012, 12:27 PM
All these names are when the level cap was 21, haven't actively played pvp since update.
Kharmel, damn that guy has good timing of second swarm.
Monarchival, very lethal.
Spooky, great player to pvp along with.
Sarge, skilled player
Akaee, great swarm user.
Xmagic, knows how to cap.
Qoom, same as Xmagic
Fruitshake, a killer like me.
Miescontainer, great skills with Headsman
Lethe, also great with heads.
Calxxx, same as lethe and mies.
All I can think of but there are alot more that I just cannot remember at the moment.

DM;
Stskill
Lordraven
Zhiekzfear

Xaphan Fox
06-27-2012, 02:13 PM
I heard that testament guy is a beast... nice to talk to as well.
Hope I encounter him.

Floating
06-27-2012, 02:39 PM
I heard that testament guy is a beast... nice to talk to as well.
Hope I encounter him.

Dude you do not want to fall on Testament... I heard he bites your legs first... Then your hands... Then when you are hopless he kills you and says: "bark bark rawrrr"

between
06-27-2012, 02:47 PM
zzzzzz i have yet to run into testament x.x;;

Xaphan Fox
06-27-2012, 03:18 PM
You will

between
06-27-2012, 03:30 PM
good.

i cant wait.

Qingsanale1st
06-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Kharmel, damn that guy has good timing of second swarm.
Monarchival, very lethal.
Spooky, great player to pvp along with.
All I can think of but there are alot more that I just cannot remember at the moment.

You haven't seen me, but Monarchival has, quite a few times.

monarchival
06-29-2012, 01:27 AM
For me, its not just about k/d ratio. What impresses me is a good k/d ratio with lots of goals. So, based on that my list is.....
Whiteserpent
Kharmel
Qoom(all bussiness, no talk. Relentless flag runner, u want him on ur team)

As far as pure pvp killers....
Thirstyamy
Fishgirl
Testament
Sorcerorssoul (if this guy had plat gear.....)

Xaphan Fox
06-29-2012, 02:55 PM
I am the alpha.. and the omega..
I will eat the last cookie from the box...
I will drink the last bit if milk, but leave a small portion and place it back in the fridge...
I am glitter...
I am sand in your shoe...

Fear me...

woof...

kharmel
06-30-2012, 08:31 PM
For me, its not just about k/d ratio. What impresses me is a good k/d ratio with lots of goals. So, based on that my list is.....
Whiteserpent
Kharmel
Qoom(all bussiness, no talk. Relentless flag runner, u want him on ur team)

As far as pure pvp killers....
Thirstyamy
Fishgirl
Testament
Sorcerorssoul (if this guy had plat gear.....)

>Thank you for the compliments,just read it,busy at work.But now all started to scratch due to level cap raise.;-)
100% i totally agree to you bro. Having good K/D does not mean your the one to be feared of. But rather risk takers(flag takers) is the one to be feared of.Why?Flag takers are not afraid to be killed the moment they take the flag for the team thus it exemplifies getting killed is not their main agenda but rather get kills+ take the flag for the team to win,death is not an issue,anyways we are vampire and can revive;-)
At lvl 21 cap.
1.Sorcerersoul- without plat gear,he is already a beast. What more if he have?
2.Diablojax -no plat gear, but good killer
3.Monoarchival -truly very lethal. Better play together with him,he knows where i am taking the flag and kill me.
4.Fruitshake - at level 20, he kills like lvl 21.
5.Spooky - "softening time bro". Due to this tactic,i can take the flag safely or less health opponent.
6.Aleex,fishgirl- good kiters. This is good to be adapted especially when im low health.
8. Akee,Lethe,Auronn,Sarge,Lordraven,Jvypoll,Calyxx,D eathfrost,Samarah and Floating = know where you are,when and where to attack and support.
9.mooq - relentless flag taker
Now we all start from scratch due to level cap raise. Surely all of us are experimenting now. Goodluck to all;) Hope we get the right build suitable for our playstyle.

As ctf goes on. I add in some players:(I will just add in when i encounter some)
1. Itisi = good to play and test build on 1v1. ;-)
2. Whiteserpent = a must player to add in since level 21 cap.
3. Mmesoyne = cap player,good player. Learn from his mentor;-) but add in some good skills.

BATHORYARIA
07-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Ive been playing the **** out of pvp a bit there are a lot of good ones but some u mention not really all that great. fallnangel rocks..Nyla is unbelievably cute (doesnt kill much) Calxx is badass. Bankotsu and Bloodycane no jk too. Fourlips kicks ***. Guess I missed a few myself. Attitude means a lot too. ~Evildead

WinterKate
07-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Can't tell. Kills are sometimes steal kills. But I admire the players who are willing to sacrifice 1 death or so, for the team. :) They go straight to the ring, and if they die, team mates can go steal kills. I have experienced my team mates getting mad at someone for stealing their kills, but wth, this is a team effort. Most important for me is that my team wins, even though some say that one sucks at DM, for always getting killed. Lol. Truth is sometimes, that person may be saving your *** out there. Just saying. :)

Jblazer
07-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Whiteserpent

Sam_Arah
07-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Use to be only a handful of stellar players, but with builds openly shared there is more parity. But here are my noteables, using the criteria that they make an effort to both play DEFENSE and OFFENSE in a team manner. I'm not listing annoying players that just kill and show no effort to go after opposing flag.

No particular order:

Whiteserpent
Thren
Shacel
Kharmel
Floating
Calyxx
Monarchival
Zhiekzfear
Afluffybunny
Qoom or Mooq
CTF team members on A.O.T.A.

probably missed a few notables, sorry.

heypeo
07-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Ziehkzfear has the immortal saints guild feal free to join it and I see these people in dm all the time lol their pretty good to.

monarchival
07-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Is mooq qoom? Omg...why didnt i see this earlier....lmao.

Floating
07-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Because noone saw that earlier Mon :X

Qingsanale1st
07-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Because noone saw that earlier Mon :X

I half did tho.

Sarge
07-09-2012, 04:28 AM
I will drink the last bit if milk, but leave a small portion and place it back in the fridge...
I am glitter...

Fear me...

woof...

If Armageddon ever draws near, mark my word, I will be checking the milk in my fridge.

Corpser
07-09-2012, 05:42 AM
Check the leaderboards :p

GreedyTop
07-10-2012, 02:00 PM
You can view the page at http://forums.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?44-How-to-Create-a-New-Article

Definitely a strong strong team ;-):)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Lordraven
07-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Hi guys. to the people who mentioned my name. thanks. all both of u. lmao

My picks are
kharmel
jvpoll
calxxx
shacel
stskill
Zhiekzfear
siri
monarchival ( great team mate and great sense of timing)
sarge
fourlips (great player)
im also gonna add in some cool feam mates to have
luckypooh
Kiluuu
testament

Floating
07-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Check the leaderboards :p

Leaderboards mean nothing :S It just means the person gives a lot of his tiem on pvp or has been playing for very long. What matters is the way he playes in a team

WinterKate
07-14-2012, 12:06 AM
Carebears
Fishgirl
Kiluu
Killbilltwo

Miyake
07-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Hmm i think i should include Aleex too. He is quite good. :)

Itisi
07-14-2012, 09:38 PM
So many great players in Dark Legends, don't know if I can remember them all! XD
Hm. From the ones I've seen PvP...
WvHills
Kharmel
Kluu
Inna
Hunny
Tiburon
Fourlips
LordRaven
Luis
Calxxx
Monarchival
Hm...there's probably A LOT of players missing, but those are just the ones i can think of off the top of my head. Everyone has their own unique way of playing and being great at it. There's probably a lot of unknown talent from the lower levels too just waiting to hit endgame.

P.S. Sorry if I missed anyone xD

Lady_Pebbles
07-18-2012, 06:01 PM
There are a lot of great players out there. Don't underestimate anyone they might just surprise you. ;)

Popular
07-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Hyorii

she is THE flag hordor..

Chanyu96
07-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Nice. Let me take a look at those players.. :)

sirtibby
07-19-2012, 09:14 AM
Hyorii is a noob.

Floating
07-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Noone is a noob unless the noob shows proof he is a noob :)

StompArtist
07-19-2012, 01:42 PM
I am glitter...

Fear me...

woof...

I am not very fearsome but I have been known to pee in the milk carton.

Floating
07-19-2012, 06:12 PM
I am not very fearsome but I have been known to pee in the milk carton.

Ha! I eat cookies while I watch you pee! I am way more fearsome!

calxxx
07-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Hmm i think i should include Aleex too. He is quite good. :)

Disagree...he only steal kills and never really help his teammate. why would i want him to be in my team if CTF is all about team work?

Chanyu96
07-22-2012, 06:57 PM
lol real pros arent showed yet. they might show year later..

Sam_Arah
07-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Disagree...he only steal kills and never really help his teammate. why would i want him to be in my team if CTF is all about team work?

Well said, Aleex usually spends his/her time looping his/her own end looking for kills and replenishing with a heart. 95% of time Aleex will not attack flag, but I have been on his/her team where he did go for it.

Dru houston
07-31-2012, 01:45 AM
Played vs, Dion in the Pyscho Death Match. We're both LvL 26 and he was hard to beat, thank god I friended him in the past.

Muslim
09-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Kharmel all the way!

(Kharmel can you press the thanks button?)

^^

Muslim
09-02-2012, 02:21 AM
No but twinks is truely the best... He's a lvl 7 and freaking ruins 12's kdrs.. He got teamed by 3 people and owned them in 5 dm games!!!I was like......woow

dl_old_timer
01-11-2013, 04:49 AM
muslim you played with kharmel before???? kharmel playing now??? he is the best team player,one on one i played with. there is also whiteserpent,he still play now?
aleex good also.

Totallymad
03-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Kharmel not appears anymore :'(

Maybe he took a break for some time...