PDA

View Full Version : Best pvp players in the history of SL!(!)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Mitchturbo
10-27-2012, 02:28 PM
I think Axton should be mentioned as a great PvP com imo :-)

BodMaster
10-28-2012, 12:26 AM
I'm tryin. I'm beating a lot of good comms with legend sets 50%+ hp.

That's what I'm talking about! Keep it up bro (:

Szangheili
10-28-2012, 11:43 AM
I think Axton should be mentioned as a great PvP com imo :-)

Yep, agreed. He is very good ^.^

mahatma
10-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Oh! What for ?... I like hunting :)

Oh dude it was a great time. Going again on Thursday. Were hunting elk in Montana ...some nice bucks here too.

akfury
10-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Oh dude it was a great time. Going again on Thursday. Were hunting elk in Montana ...some nice bucks here too.
Ugh I'm jealous now -.- I'm sure you'll have a great time ^^

Energizer12
10-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Lol wow

javier995
10-28-2012, 07:49 PM

:O!!

Show me pic through a message, just in case people don't like animal cruelty (even tho it's hunting, because I really wanna see what you get ^_^

akfury
10-28-2012, 08:46 PM
You hunt jav?

Zaonabiuibil
10-28-2012, 09:00 PM
You hunt jav?

I had to reread, at first I thought Javi was being hunted, or is he? ;3

BodMaster
10-28-2012, 10:10 PM

I think he's hunting me.. since I have SS's of K asking me to marry him, and telling me what we will do to me for our honeymoon.. and I don't have to spend a thing ;) (True Love)

akfury
10-28-2012, 10:27 PM

Babbare
10-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Mew

Janetxo
10-29-2012, 08:18 AM
I think he's hunting me.. since I have SS's of K asking me to marry him, and telling me what we will do to me for our honeymoon.. and I don't have to spend a thing ;) (True Love)

Lol

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Lol

Hey Janet! Good to see you outside of the game xD

Didn't realise you were an Ausi! Jelly much <3

Janetxo
10-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Hey Janet! Good to see you outside of the game xD

Didn't realise you were an Ausi! Jelly much <3

Hehe I'm always outside of the game doing some active. Yeah I live in Australia, but hidden in the mist seems to be the place to be. Hehe :beguiled:

BodMaster
10-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Hehe I'm always outside of the game doing some active. Yeah I live in Australia, but hidden in the mist seems to be the place to be. Hehe :beguiled:

Lolol, I had that up there since I joined :O

Also, im from UK, Wales ;)

Is it bad that I'm going to read your Posts/IG chat in an Aussie accent from now on? Lol

javier995
10-29-2012, 09:43 PM
You hunt jav?

Just ingame :o

I'm gonna get my hunting license when I have money to buy a damn rifle tho. Gonna be like this:

Le buck chewing some grass
Le me about to snipe this mofo
Le buck smells le Javi's farts
Le buck runs
Le me starts to shoot at buck
Le me misses
Le buck comes back with friends
Le me runs for my life

I'll be a great hunter!

I am, on PL. Its funny really, my l15 (same name as in sl:p) is doing fairly well, but some mofo rusher thinks he's good because sts added OP bows. (90-150 damage for l15 I think), and it's no skill needed lol. He still loses :p, by is fun to be hunted! Especially on my 26 bird, love to see l30s fail ;3

MINE!

If its in caps, it's true. I will fight for him Bod! Lets do this old school, the 10 paces duel.

Lets do this to the death! It going to go like this:

Le me and le you

Le you: wassup mofo! Come on man! Come at me bro!
Le me: oh yea!? Lets do deeeeeeesssss
Le you grabs gun, le me wets pants.

Le me: oh snap! Death dual?
Le you: yes K is mine!
Le me: na you can have him
Le you: yay I won!
Le me knocks you out with tranquilizer gun and runs off with him

See? I have the perfect solution! ;p

gison
10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Just ingame :o

I'm gonna get my hunting license when I have money to buy a damn rifle tho. Gonna be like this:

Le buck chewing some grass
Le me about to snipe this mofo
Le buck smells le Javi's farts
Le buck runs
Le me starts to shoot at buck
Le me misses
Le buck comes back with friends
Le me runs for my life

I'll be a great hunter!

I am, on PL. Its funny really, my l15 (same name as in sl:p) is doing fairly well, but some mofo rusher thinks he's good because sts added OP bows. (90-150 damage for l15 I think), and it's no skill needed lol. He still loses :p, by is fun to be hunted! Especially on my 26 bird, love to see l30s fail ;3

MINE!

If its in caps, it's true. I will fight for him Bod! Lets do this old school, the 10 paces duel.

Le me and le you

Javi u need to stop with the "Le"s

BodMaster
10-30-2012, 12:46 AM
MINE!

Le me and le you

Lmfao! Javi you crack me up! xD

Just oneeee lil problem... you just did that whole "James Bond Villain" thing and told me the plot before it happens, so I can make sure the tranquilizer doesn't hit me, and still whoooop your azz ;)

javier995
10-30-2012, 02:07 AM
Javi u need to stop with the "Le"s

I can't, I've been laughing at Le Jared face too much. Le is a part of me now, it's like my baby.

I'm addicted to memes.

Lmfao! Javi you crack me up! xD

Just oneeee lil problem... you just did that whole "James Bond Villain" thing and told me the plot before it happens, so I can make sure the tranquilizer doesn't hit me, and still whoooop your azz ;)

Touché.

I'll find a way to work around that, I will.... Javi shall find a way.

*goes to the corner to start plotting * MWUAHAHHA I shall give him a laxative cookie before the quarrel !

Mitchturbo
10-30-2012, 02:55 AM
Mwahahahaha XD Awesomesauce

Zaonabiuibil
10-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Le Javi trips over he buck he was supposed to be sniping.

akfury
10-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Lol xD

gison
10-30-2012, 05:18 PM
Lol..

javier995
10-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Le Javi trips over he buck he was supposed to be sniping.

Dude! Don't jinx me! I'm supposed to be running from them, if I trip on one, well, I hope you guys visit my tombstone >_<

xmanxx
10-31-2012, 07:43 AM
I wonder when they gonna make LB for ctf...

ArtofWar
10-31-2012, 09:59 AM
I wonder when they gonna make LB for ctf...

They really should add LB's for ctf..

mahatma
10-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Yeah agreed. +1
Good idea.

Mrbananaz
10-31-2012, 09:17 PM
off topic: do u guys think because someone is on forums, they are a nerd? lol i had this guy (ghostrusher or purexstudent) who says im a nerd on forums, does that mean u guys are too? lol once i said im putting on forums he statred begging me not to post... but here i am lol.

Janetxo
10-31-2012, 09:47 PM
off topic: do u guys think because someone is on forums, they are a nerd? lol i had this guy (ghostrusher or purexstudent) who says im a nerd on forums, does that mean u guys are too? lol once i said im putting on forums he statred begging me not to post... but here i am lol.

So what you're trying to say is we are nerds? So what if we use the forums it helps us know the community and interact with one another... Nerds unite! Lol sorry I had to do that :>

Janetxo
10-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Lolol, I had that up there since I joined :O

Also, im from UK, Wales ;)

Is it bad that I'm going to read your Posts/IG chat in an Aussie accent from now on? Lol

Hehe ill be doing the same back to you know bod :chuncky: lol uk accent

Janetxo
10-31-2012, 09:55 PM
Btw if anyone has got time I think we should update the best players of SL maybe start a new thread? Just a thought:biggrin:

iAmPain
10-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Btw if anyone has got time I think we should update the best players of SL maybe start a new thread? Just a thought:biggrin:

Its all good, as long as no one crashes the party lol.

gison
10-31-2012, 11:35 PM
Its all good, as long as no one crashes the party lol.

Like?

javier995
11-01-2012, 12:42 AM

If its not broken, don't fix it.

There's nothing wrong with this thread, so why make another one that's about the same thing? To get one of them locked? No thanks.

Let people who honestly think people have become some of the best, which I don't think there really is any new people except for maybe Mich, update their lists. If they want to update it, they will. If its because you want someone to put you on their "best" list, be patient.

You're not added onto a list, IMO, just because you beat loads of the pvpers now when the best (the ones I think are the best) don't even pvp anymore. If someone truly thinks you belong ik their hall of fame, so to speak, they'll put you on there.

We don't need a new thread.

I can vouch for Jane, she beat an out of shape javi. That must count for something if I'm on many of your lists.

akfury
11-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Pssh... We don't even need a list... Cause Mitch just rules the list ...

Cero
11-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Edit

mahatma
11-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Hey ...I beat Mitch pretty often! Just sayin! But everyone should have confidence and to be honest there's always someone better than you no matter who you are yo. I've beaten EVERY and I mean EVERY person I've fought. I can name many good pvpers most have certain builds for certain people. I have to switch builds to beat some engs. More so dps an op also. It all depends guys on what you know and how your set up in my opinion your all good:)
On this note I think a lot of great pvp players quit after the update. I wanna comment on biozufrave because he gave me the most trouble before the cap update wish he was still around!

akfury
11-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Bahaha no ones better than meh !!! -goes and gets beat 5-0-... Well one person is !

Mitchturbo
11-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I love PvP <3 Still Improving ^_^
Peace and Love to you all and don't give up PvP... Because PvP never gave up on you! ;-)
Lol XD I is still Noob ;-)

gison
11-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Bah, PL pvp FTW!!!

BodMaster
11-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Hehe ill be doing the same back to you know bod :chuncky: lol uk accent

I'd love to hear an Aussie trying the welsh accent xD

(We had someone from Aus, join our team in work a few years back in work, they still can't pull off a word of welsh, or attempt the accent LOL)

Bah, PL pvp FTW!!!

Bleh, SL Section Ftw!

Zaonabiuibil
11-01-2012, 04:59 PM
I rarely PvP anymore, now I'm just passing on old skills to the new generation.

(BTW, Mitch is like no other Eng you've faced, he's insane)

javier995
11-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Hey ...I beat Mitch pretty often! Just sayin! But everyone should have confidence and to be honest there's always someone better than you no matter who you are yo. I've beaten EVERY and I mean EVERY person I've fought. I can name many good pvpers most have certain builds for certain people. I have to switch builds to beat some engs. More so dps an op also. It all depends guys on what you know and how your set up in my opinion your all good:)
On this note I think a lot of great pvp players quit after the update. I wanna comment on biozufrave because he gave me the most trouble before the cap update wish he was still around!

Fight flip:p
Really? Bio gave you the most trouble? I honestly would've thought it'd be Boz, Bio is amazing but I think you are a lot better than him lol.

I rarely PvP anymore, now I'm just passing on old skills to the new generation.

(BTW, Mitch is like no other Eng you've faced, he's insane)

Lol Mitch is awesome! I remember the first day I saw him in pvp, he killed some guy and right before the dude died (like I mean less than 5secs) he said "WAIT!" Obviously Mitch missed t and he won, and the dude raged lol. He was like "give me my kill" Mitch said "nope". The dude tried rushing Mitch, and this dude is a really good op lol, and he just failed xD.

Janetxo
11-01-2012, 07:40 PM
If its not broken, don't fix it.

There's nothing wrong with this thread, so why make another one that's about the same thing? To get one of them locked? No thanks.

Let people who honestly think people have become some of the best, which I don't think there really is any new people except for maybe Mich, update their lists. If they want to update it, they will. If its because you want someone to put you on their "best" list, be patient.

You're not added onto a list, IMO, just because you beat loads of the pvpers now when the best (the ones I think are the best) don't even pvp anymore. If someone truly thinks you belong ik their hall of fame, so to speak, they'll put you on there.

We don't need a new thread.

I can vouch for Jane, she beat an out of shape javi. That must count for something if I'm on many of your lists.
Nothing wrong with trying to be the best. IMO there is no best everyone loses and wins, everyone has a weakness. And what I said was just a thought.... so you don't need a long speech about being on hall of fame or whatever you call it. Btw it's Janet!!! Not Jane -.-

Janetxo
11-01-2012, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=BodMaster;836888]I'd love to hear an Aussie trying the welsh accent xD

(We had someone from Aus, join our team in work a few years back in work, they still can't pull off a word of welsh, or attempt the accent

Lmao I doubt Australian could even pull it off. :o maybe after hanging out for awhile people will be able to pick it up.

akfury
11-01-2012, 08:59 PM
I think someone should nominate my noob op... :3...

iAmPain
11-01-2012, 09:10 PM

Raptor get no love :(

BodMaster
11-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Lmao I doubt Australian could even pull it off. :o maybe after hanging out for awhile people will be able to pick it up.

Lol, maybe a possibility ;)

Cwtch mean anything to anyone? Lol

ProNaaaaaaab!

javier995
11-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Nothing wrong with trying to be the best. IMO there is no best everyone loses and wins, everyone has a weakness. And what I said was just a thought.... so you don't need a long speech about being on hall of fame or whatever you call it. Btw it's Janet!!! Not Jane -.-

Na, flip never loses. He's the best, if loses, it's because he let you kill him.

Also, it's not a speech, it's a conjunction of sentences formed into little paragraphs. If it was a speech, well, I'd be saying it out loud which I didn't. I'm typing not talking ;)

Oh sorry, I've seen people called you Jane or refer to you as Jane instead of Janet. Didn't want to get it wrong, so I called you Jane. My apologies Janet.

I nominate the raptor as the noobiest op of a pro engi.

Hope you're glad to be on the Hall of Fame of the pros' noob alts.

You're welcome for the nomination, sorry we dot give rings here. Also, no actual documentation. All the funding goes to the Hall of Pros, the Hall of Fame for Pros' Noob Alts doesn't get any money.

If anyone would care to fund the HoFfPN, I am accepting donations! 1c a person, no more no less. Yes, we are that poor in HoFfPN. Don't judge! Takes a lot to feed the stupid vular pets.. Feeding them pet cats is costly... Loads of plat:(

mahatma
11-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Yea jav I need to fight flip bro. And bozack would give me tons of trouble along with you and bio. It's you 3 in which I remember before the cap that I thought were pro.

akfury
11-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Yay my op in is now in all of fame too!... Now I need my com nomitated then all my toons are hall of famers ^^

javier995
11-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Yea jav I need to fight flip bro. And bozack would give me tons of trouble along with you and bio. It's you 3 in which I remember before the cap that I thought were pro.

Too bad Flip had to leave us :/

Btw, Flip is a dev if you didn't know bud :p

I would go away for like 2 days, come back and Bio and Boz had builds that were so weird but worked so well. Confused me so much >_<.

I remember making Bio respec like 3 times in an hour xD

Yay my op in is now in all of fame too!... Now I need my com nomitated then all my toons are hall of famers ^^

I'd nominate your com, but I got kicked out of the HoFfPN because I took money out of our budget to buy an electronic memory.

BodMaster
11-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Damnnnnn you Janet!!!!! :O

gison
11-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Too bad Flip had to leave us :/

Btw, Flip is a dev if you didn't know bud :p

I would go away for like 2 days, come back and Bio and Boz had builds that were so weird but worked so well. Confused me so much >_<.

I remember making Bio respec like 3 times in an hour xD

I'd nominate your com, but I got kicked out of the HoFfPN because I took money out of our budget to buy an electronic memory.

Lol, I remember during 41 cap when I was kicking Bio's butt and he respec like 4x just to copy my build :p

mahatma
11-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Listen, I'm a lil drunk at the moment andi won't delete this post but I know I deserve ans am one of the best coms in pvp today bahah fk u all >;)

gison
11-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Listen, I'm a lil drunk at the moment andi won't delete this post but I know I deserve ans am one of the best coms in pvp today bahah fk u all >;)

O.o

akfury
11-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Nope not prideful at all... Fall is inemint ... (Looks for fall)

BodMaster
11-03-2012, 02:05 AM

Take your hands off the device!!!!!

(Nearly as bad as having a phone with all your ex's numbers on when abso hammered..! It never ends up the best when you wake up the next morning in a familiar bed.. yet doesn't happen to be yours exactly..)

Mitchturbo
11-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Lol! XD Random but Awesome at the same time ;-)

Guys don't drink and forum lmao!

Zaonabiuibil
11-03-2012, 09:28 AM
I heard drink discussions?

BodMaster
11-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Random = Awesome xD

xmanxx
11-03-2012, 10:53 AM
If we are the best then who's the worst xD

mahatma
11-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Xman :D

Sorry fellas I was drunk!
love you all! Muahahaa

xmanxx
11-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Lol...stop with drinking

BodMaster
11-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Xman :D

Sorry fellas I was drunk!
love you all! Muahahaa

We'll let you off just cuz you're just that good ;)

javier995
11-03-2012, 02:10 PM

Ik who's the worst...

You want to know?

Do you really want to know...?

Are you sure ...?

Positive ?

No going back when you know ..

Fine I will tell you ....

I don't know who's the worst, I only fight the pros :p

mahatma
11-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Amen ^.-

quanebo
11-03-2012, 06:08 PM

me!!:P

javier995
11-03-2012, 07:36 PM
me!!:P

L35-38:

Com: Quanabo, Mrsbunny, Wilkybaby

L25-29:

Com: Quan(something, you have too many Quans!)

L20-24:

Com: Quanabo, Wilkybaby (she's 35 now)

Nuff said.

akfury
11-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Obviously pro naab here (myself) is the worst and best 0.o figure that one out

BodMaster
11-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Obviously pro naab here (myself) is the worst and best 0.o figure that one out

It all makes sense under the word naab xD

akfury
11-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Haha your a naab too bod

Janetxo
11-05-2012, 09:06 PM

There is no best IMO everyone loses at times... :/

mahatma
11-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Mahatma was a scholar

Abadaobiran
11-06-2012, 12:04 AM
There is no best IMO everyone loses at times... :/

but we consider "the best" as the best of the worst

akfury
11-06-2012, 03:32 AM
Umm Naabs don't lose... Me and bod never lose cause we are so pro Naabs ! ^^

Cero
11-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Umm Naabs don't lose... Me and bod never lose cause we are so pro Naabs ! ^^

I would never argue with a naab.
They'll just drag me to their level Nd beat.me up with experience.

Itoopeo
11-06-2012, 08:21 AM
I will separate these into classes to make it easier for anyone who wants to fight them, so you can pm them and ask something like "oh let me fight your op/com" etc.

This will also include twinks
Note: I myself also pvp in all these levels, but I won't put my name Bc I really don't think I'm pro lol. If you wish to go by what others say, just add my name to all of the following (except the engi).

Endgame:

Com: Angelzassasin, Devilsangel, Gison, Bozack, Cero, Xmanxx, Tactx, Agentman, Caaap, Bloodraw(ahem ctf king ;) ), Kenzor, Matrixblast, Mrbananaz, Zero, Hellcharger, Bio, Baus, Tauroo, Ltc

Op: Gisonsalt, Tactx, Thedork, Laflare, Spartanzzz, Tarja, Staryknight, Ardon, Operativespec (when he's not drunk), Toamatt, Caaap, Vanished, Testla, Zao, Westlyford, Copout, Chinesekid (he's back(: ),

Engi: Bigbangtheory, Akfury, Morfic, Staryknight, Asigreofay

L35-38:

Com: Quanabo, Mrsbunny, Wilkybaby

Op: Gison

Engi: N/A

L30-34:

Com: Bozack

Op: Teamosarah, Rushingpro (takes on 35s and wins, and took out 3 coms who rushed him holy moly o.o), Supergotenks

L25-29:

Com: Quan(something, you have too many Quans!)

Op: Peanutchu, Trolle, Koolop, Quanubo

Now for the following levels I will put every Twink that's has been called a pro.

L20-24:

Com: Quanabo, Wilkybaby (she's 35 now)

Op: Burninglamp, Rushmaster (cleared up all the rushers in these levels, thank him/her!), Trolle, Pinktwink, Kanozaki, Peanutchu, Balkcatz, Spartanzzz (no longer twinks, but his name deserves to be up here), Koolop

Engi: Iuv, Asazacove, Rittik

L15-19:

Com: N/A

Op: Spartanzzz, Ardon, Recidation, Goatinferno, Meows, Gison, Blind, Kanozaki, Mrbananaz

L10-14:

Com: N/A

Op: Trolle, Pinktwink, Gison, Hells, Mrbananaz, Goatinfernojr, Meows, Staryknight

Updated: 6-26-12.

I will update the ones from Cero's to put in the extinct old school pros/legends!

6-30-12

Added some people and fixed the levels for some.

Update: 9-14-12

I beat Morfic in 1v1 fight :suspicion:

gison
11-06-2012, 08:45 AM

Who cares?

javier995
11-06-2012, 10:02 AM

Oh yea? Oh dude I'm going to so put you on my list of pros now!

Itoopeo
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Oh yea? Oh dude I'm going to so put you on my list of pros now!

Lol i was just kidding of that, i dont really know morfic. But i am as good as Asigoegrafy IF we use both red runetech set and chaos breather. (so there's not change to asigs awesome dodge luck)Asig mostly wins fights because he has more creds to spend on best possible stuff and that and im poor.

morfic
11-06-2012, 10:20 AM

Lol i was just kidding of that, i dont really know morfic. But i am as good as Asigoegrafy IF we use both red runetech set and chaos breather. (so there's not change to asigs awesome dodge luck)Asig mostly wins fights because he has more creds to spend on best possible stuff and that and im poor.

I was gonna say... I don't believe I ever encountered you in game.

akfury
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM
I've beat morfic in 1v1 fight... Just saying :P

morfic
11-06-2012, 01:58 PM

1 of only 2 engineers to beat me 1v1. <3

Mrbananaz
11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
1 of only 2 engineers to beat me 1v1. <3

out of curiosity, whos the other one?

Energizer12
11-06-2012, 02:30 PM
You couldnt beat an afk cero

Wink wink :)

javier995
11-06-2012, 04:06 PM

You were kidding? So was I!

Ever heard of sarcasm?

Btw, Asi doesn't dodge a lot. I have trained and been trained by him, he's not one to base his skills off of his dodge.

morfic
11-06-2012, 05:36 PM
out of curiosity, whos the other one?

Bene

CAAAP
11-06-2012, 06:31 PM
I miss SL pvp. Glad to see some people still do it.

akfury
11-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Yep bene and morfic were couple awesome engs back in the day :) especially morfic taught me everything

quanebo
11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
I miss SL pvp. Glad to see some people still do it.
lol sl pvp is my life! thts the only reason y i play sl anymore...but now its starting to get boring....

javier995
11-06-2012, 09:04 PM
SL pvp got boring :/.

I like PL pvp :D

I gotta go back to SL... I was on my Twink the other day and some guy rushed me and because he thought I was a noob... But I got him back, again and again .... An again because he wouldn't give up:3

People are forgetting me:(

quanebo
11-06-2012, 09:28 PM
SL pvp got boring :/.

I like PL pvp :D

I gotta go back to SL... I was on my Twink the other day and some guy rushed me and because he thought I was a noob... But I got him back, again and again .... An again because he wouldn't give up:3

People are forgetting me:(
yep a lot of the old pros are getting forgotten D:

javier995
11-06-2012, 10:09 PM
yep a lot of the old pros are getting forgotten D:

1) I'm not old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) I'm not a pro

Quan t(-_-t)

quanebo
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM
2) I'm not a pro

Quan t(-_-t)
older than me :P and yes u r -_-

gison
11-06-2012, 10:38 PM
2) I'm not a pro

Quan t(-_-t)

Javi, sorry to break the news but, ur 89 years old..

CAAAP
11-07-2012, 01:19 AM
I miss our generation. But AL is looking really kool, and my guild is there. Cant wait til game is fully released and pvp is added. Hope i like it as much as I loved Sl

Itoopeo
11-08-2012, 12:55 AM
I was gonna say... I don't believe I ever encountered you in game.

I have pvped since last january and i have never seen you. i dont know are you good or not?

Itoopeo
11-08-2012, 12:59 AM
2) I'm not a pro

Quan t(-_-t)

yes u are old
you WERE pro

gison
11-08-2012, 01:04 AM
I have pvped since last january and i have never seen you. i dont know are you good or not?

He's way beyond good.

Mrbananaz
11-08-2012, 02:03 AM
lol sl pvp is my life! thts the only reason y i play sl anymore...but now its starting to get boring....

Javi, sorry to break the news but, ur 89 years old..

REALLY!? i mustve gotten my numbers wrong i thought he was 98..

BodMaster
11-08-2012, 04:24 AM

Maybe because we were capped x3 and bored by Jan?

Jan doesn't = Old School.

Bene is one of the best I've ever seen personally, kept missing Morf's fights.

But imagine a time where SL Engi PvP was dead to the world, no one could hardly stay alive long enough against Op/Com.

Morf hears this, decides to see what all the fuss is, makes a thread with his build and his tactics, then Engi PvP was born my friend ;)

gison
11-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Maybe because we were capped x3 and bored by Jan?

Jan doesn't = Old School.

Bene is one of the best I've ever seen personally, kept missing Morf's fights.

But imagine a time where SL Engi PvP was dead to the world, no one could hardly stay alive long enough against Op/Com.

Morf hears this, decides to see what all the fuss is, makes a thread with his build and his tactics, then Engi PvP was born my friend ;)

Lols, omg by January pvp for me was already dying

javier995
11-08-2012, 10:22 AM
yes u are old
you WAS pro

I'm old? What are you like 12?

First off, use appropriate grammar if you wish to insult me.

Secondly, I "was" pro? If people consider me pro, and think that I lost my shine. Why is it that only people with legendaries (in endgame) beat me (but not all of them)? Why is that I still haven't died on any of my twinks since I came back to SL? I've Been fighting the "new pros", and none of them have beat me.

Maybe I was better before I did PL pvp and mixed them both up while I pvped on SL, but I still have enough talent to whoop any wannabe pro's butt. Don't talk if you don't know kid.

quanebo
11-08-2012, 03:33 PM
tht reminds me...javi i got new biuld now i wanna pvp u on twink >.>

gison
11-08-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm old? What are you like 12?

First off, use appropriate grammar if you wish to insult me.

Secondly, I "was" pro? If people consider me pro, and think that I lost my shine. Why is it that only people with legendaries (in endgame) beat me (but not all of them)? Why is that I still haven't died on any of my twinks since I came back to SL? I've Been fighting the "new pros", and none of them have beat me.

Maybe I was better before I did PL pvp and mixed them both up while I pvped on SL, but I still have enough talent to whoop any wannabe pro's butt. Don't talk if you don't know kid.

Javi, I think we all know we all know he is below 12 xD

mahatma
11-08-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm worst pvper ever!

iAmPain
11-08-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm worst pvper ever!

U drunk buddy?

mahatma
11-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Naw just tipsy

asifaiab
11-08-2012, 11:17 PM
im just wonderin why afkury is banned

BodMaster
11-09-2012, 05:11 AM
im just wonderin why afkury is banned

Just Temp, he will be back soon enough ;) (Can't talk about it here tho, tho there isn't much to tell)

mahatma
11-10-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm perm bann from pvp

Astrocat
11-10-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm perm bann from pvp

How?

mahatma
11-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Bc I'm a winner ^.-

mahatma
11-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Was

iAmPain
11-10-2012, 07:34 PM
When are you gona stop Drinking and Foruming mahat? :(

mahatma
11-10-2012, 08:22 PM
When I pass out huahah

javier995
11-11-2012, 02:45 PM
When I pass out huahah

Touché.

This made me laugh way too much, don't pass out!!!!!

Mrbananaz
11-12-2012, 03:08 PM
tht reminds me...javi i got new biuld now i wanna pvp u on twink >.>

javi has a new build? what level?

gison
11-12-2012, 03:09 PM

Read what Quan said again.

quanebo
11-12-2012, 04:10 PM

lol i got the new build bro. javi still got his incredible one tht pwns >.>

CAAAP
11-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Javis a beast. Nuff said. Saddens me that when I log on none of my old good freidns are on except for maybe 1 or 2 people.

Itoopeo
11-13-2012, 06:36 AM
I havent seen javi in a months. I just want to see if hes new build is good enough to kill me:)

Mrbananaz
11-13-2012, 07:02 AM
Read what Quan said again.

thankyou, i should start wearing my glasses again.. oh well

Mrbananaz
11-13-2012, 07:03 AM
I havent seen javi in a months. I just want to see if hes new build is good enough to kill me:)

im sure any of his builds can kill and u and re-read AND look at your puncuation: "hes new build..." HIS* new build..."

gison
11-13-2012, 08:12 AM

Nice, ur finally pro. Thank the armor.

Ps: I was being sarcastic.

quanebo
11-13-2012, 04:31 PM
seriously stop acting like a pro. getting really annoying.

javier995
11-13-2012, 07:43 PM
lol i got the new build bro. javi still got his incredible one tht pwns >.>

Ima kick your butt for making me use a build I hadn't used since Dom... You're build is too good for TDM;p

Well played sir, I can see why your kd is so good ;)

Javis a beast. Nuff said. Saddens me that when I log on none of my old good freidns are on except for maybe 1 or 2 people.

I will come back more and more as this week progresses. I'm currently up to my neck in art projects, essays, and chess matches at school. I will be back in a few days :p

im sure any of his builds can kill and u and re-read AND look at your puncuation: "hes new build..." HIS* new build..."

Nice, ur finally pro. Thank the armor.

Ps: I was being sarcastic.

What they said, it's true and I agree.

There's a reason why in l41 cap it took you and Therajx to bring my com down, or don't you remember healing each other while I fought one of you? I sure do, he never admitted it but you did.

You might be good in someone's eyes, but in my book you're not a "pro".

Talk to me when the your gear isn't the biggest factor in the fight.

That's why I like twinks in sl, all about skill. In this current endgame, lots of the skill you needed has been brought down so you basically have a lot of help from gear.

Pft, the new generation of twinks think they're so good haha.

Heck, I use to be "cocky" but I was just agreeing with people when they said I was good. I will be humble, but I can also recognize my skill.

CAAAP
11-13-2012, 11:45 PM
Sadly Jav i dont think Ill be coming back. SL is dying. :/

BodMaster
11-14-2012, 08:29 AM
The amour on new weapons might have some say in that ;)

Energizer12
11-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Lmao this cracked me up
Caap I Would kill to see ya,<3
Just out of the question,hows the ffa going? :)

javier995
11-14-2012, 07:04 PM
So what do you guys think about all those people farming kills?

Energizer12
11-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Eh,it happens:(

quanebo
11-14-2012, 07:48 PM
So what do you guys think about all those people farming kills?

its getting annoying-_- everywhere i go i see ppl farm. worst part is soo many ppl think I farm >.< i blame tht quanonoob..meh haters gonna hate.

javier995
11-14-2012, 09:07 PM
its getting annoying-_- everywhere i go i see ppl farm. worst part is soo many ppl think I farm >.< i blame tht quanonoob..meh haters gonna hate.

Haha.

Na bro, those people are just jelly that you're so good!:D

quanebo
11-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Haha.

i may be decent, but ur still the best :D lol

javier995
11-14-2012, 10:10 PM
i may be decent, but ur still the best :D lol

In what world lol?

Mrbananaz
11-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Haha.

im jelly! just not because you're so good :/ im jelly cause only have flamethrower on my other acc and u have on all levels :/

gison
11-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Javi is the worst pvper in the history of sts.

Mrbananaz
11-14-2012, 10:33 PM
That's why I like twinks in sl, all about skill. In this current endgame, lots of the skill you needed has been brought down so you basically have a lot of help from gear.

Pft, the new generation of twinks think they're so good haha.

i think im so good :/ and out of curiosity, will you be bringing ffa to twinks too..? would hate for that too happen

Mrbananaz
11-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Javi is the worst pvper in the history of sts.

LIAR hes second worst... after u :P

gison
11-14-2012, 10:52 PM
LIAR hes second worst... after u :P

Fyi, I was being sarcastic.

Mrbananaz
11-15-2012, 12:58 AM
Fyi, I was being sarcastic.

FYI so was i

quanebo
11-15-2012, 03:19 PM
im jelly! just not because you're so good :/ im jelly cause only have flamethrower on my other acc and u have on all levels :/

i hate using flamethrower. gets annoying cuz u can change target so easily. i prefer ma standard serene malcontent v2 :D (really long name cant beleive i can remember it lol)
i only use flames vs engs, starting to prefer pistols tho hehe

Mrbananaz
11-15-2012, 07:15 PM
i hate using flamethrower. gets annoying cuz u can change target so easily. i prefer ma standard serene malcontent v2 :D (really long name cant beleive i can remember it lol)
i only use flames vs engs, starting to prefer pistols tho hehe

everyone says they change target now, since new update, hasnt happened to me yet. and i always come close to beating u even when u didnt change target.

quanebo
11-15-2012, 07:22 PM
everyone says they change target now, since new update, hasnt happened to me yet. and i always come close to beating u even when u didnt change target.

happened to me. but now i use my pistol n sheild, and ik u did lmao, think u have already beaten me a few times already

Mrbananaz
11-15-2012, 11:36 PM
engis ftw :banana:

gison
11-16-2012, 12:00 AM
No. Com ftw.

mahatma
11-16-2012, 10:50 AM
True. I'll kill any eng. N all this arguing on forums...ack!! Hello arcane legends!!

quanebo
11-16-2012, 03:24 PM
engis ftw :banana:

coms ftw!!

javier995
11-16-2012, 06:16 PM
As much as I may love my com, it's op ftw.

Ops are never "fixed", they're just perfect.

gison
11-16-2012, 06:23 PM
As much as I may love my com, it's op ftw.

Ops are never "fixed", they're just perfect.

Na. Com ftw. No questions asked.

bbt1
11-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Omg this is still goin on lmao

gison
11-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Omg this is still goin on lmao

Yep.

bbt1
11-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi gis come play AL buddy :)

gison
11-16-2012, 06:43 PM

Na, got boring.

quanebo
11-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Na, got boring.

ikr got boring realy fast for me. and i cant take feeding ma pets every 5 min -_-

gison
11-16-2012, 07:00 PM
ikr got boring realy fast for me. and i cant take feeding ma pets every 5 min -_-

And in addition, it's like dl.

quanebo
11-16-2012, 07:39 PM

yep. cant even change the camera angle..

javier995
11-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Na. Com ftw. No questions asked.

Oh shut it :p

Cero
11-18-2012, 05:26 AM

Na, got boring.

lols.... ok stay in SL gison... be the last man standing ...

Energizer12
11-18-2012, 11:35 AM
lols.... ok stay in SL gison... be the last man standing ...
Pfff I got all elexirs for 60 mins without using one plat ! Its pretty fun if you know what your doing

Energizer12
11-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Al not sl :D

Mitchturbo
11-18-2012, 11:40 AM
I like Trains!! XD

iRusher
11-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I like Trains!! XD

I like potatoes!!
On a serious note, the top ones I know are:
Com(any lvl)
Javiermadriz
Defensive
Axton
Quanabo(his lvl 20)
Xmanxx(pretty sure his kdr was farmed)

Op(any lvl)
Chronosphere
Spin
Blind

Engi(any lvl)
Morfic(he basically invented engi pvp)
Akfury
Saiyen

Sorry if I missed anybody!

Astrocat
11-18-2012, 07:42 PM
I like potatoes!!
On a serious note, the top ones I know are:
Com(any lvl)
Javiermadriz
Defensive
Axton
Quanabo(his lvl 20)
Xmanxx(pretty sure his kdr was farmed)

Op(any lvl)
Chronosphere
Spin
Blind

Engi(any lvl)
Morfic(he basically invented engi pvp)
Akfury
Saiyen

Sorry if I missed anybody!

Wasn't farmed

iRusher
11-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Wasn't farmed[/QUOTE]

Lies..he isn't even that good considering I beat him multiple times

quanebo
11-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Wasn't farmed

thats because most old pros ruined their build with the new update.my endgamer was pretty good until update now his build is out of wack n he is just plain useless._.
lol u shouldve been endgaming wen it was still 41 cap. to me i beleived it showed more talent. now coms need to be rich to get the new armor to be good-_-"

iRusher
11-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Wasn't farmed

Lies..he isn't even that good considering I beat him multiple itimes

thats because most old pros ruined their build with the new update.my endgamer was pretty good until update now his build is out of wack n he is just plain useless._.

His kdr is totally farmed lol 6k-k to not even 1k deaths I think

quanebo
11-18-2012, 09:42 PM

so? many ppl have good kds n r pros._. i got almost 5k kills on ma twink n i just hit 700 deaths n i dont farm, javis got 4k-1k kd. and many others have good kds without farming lol

iRusher
11-18-2012, 09:49 PM

so? many ppl have good kds n r pros._. i got almost 5k kills on ma twink n i just hit 700 deaths n i dont farm, javis got 4k-1k kd. and many others have good kds without farming lol

Ok so? He's not very pro

Energizer12
11-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Wasn't farmed

Lies..he isn't even that good considering I beat him multiple times[/QUOTE]

Omg you killed someone in pvp?! Wow your a legend!

Mrbananaz
11-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Ok so? He's not very pro

javis not pro? vs him twink. vs him endgame. vs him in being awesome sauce, hes that "pro"

iRusher
11-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Wasn't farmed

Omg you killed someone in pvp?! Wow your a legend![/QUOTE]

Ill take that as a compliment..

iRusher
11-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Ok so? He's not very pro

javis not pro? vs him twink. vs him endgame. vs him in being awesome sauce, hes that "pro"

It wasn't javi I was talking about there

Energizer12
11-19-2012, 12:02 AM
Omg you killed someone in pvp?! Wow your a legend!

Ill take that as a compliment..[/QUOTE]
Lol if you must :D
But long story short aurron had 10k kills and 4k deaths (correct me if im wrong he never farmed. Plus this update is a little.confusing so all im saying is give some "pros" some time then claim your title. Or do it now lol

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 12:08 AM
PvP was fun tonight :-)

iAmPain
11-19-2012, 12:38 AM
PvP was fun tonight :-)

Heck yea it was 0.0

Cephei
11-19-2012, 12:51 AM
Auronn Farmed his last 2k kills too before he quit SL.

Mrbananaz
11-19-2012, 02:12 AM

he did? lol

iRusher
11-19-2012, 06:16 AM

No way?:0

gison
11-19-2012, 07:11 AM

No, he didnt. I should know, I pvped him every day >.>

Energizer12
11-19-2012, 08:04 AM

Wrong there. I was there when he was getting those kills <>

javier995
11-19-2012, 10:17 AM
Auronn farmed some kills so that he could quit.

I know this because I asked him.

Also, Xman did farm and I know who he farmed too. I'm not sure exactly how many kills he farmed, but he did farm some. Yes he's good, but he's not that good. Besides, he claims to have pvped at l20 where he got so many of his kills from. I have been in l20 for so long, and I never saw him in 20 pvp. Dunno if he lies, or if he wasn't good enough at his 20 for me to remember him.

But, all the people in LB have farmed at least once. Pft, the majority of them aren't even that good.

Astrocat
11-19-2012, 10:51 AM

Also, Xman did farm and I know who he farmed too. I'm not sure exactly how many kills he farmed, but he did farm some. Yes he's good, but he's not that good. Besides, he claims to have pvped at l20 where he got so many of his kills from. I have been in l20 for so long, and I never saw him in 20 pvp. Dunno if he lies, or if he wasn't good enough at his 20 for me to remember him.

But, all the people in LB have farmed at least once. Pft, the majority of them aren't even that good.

True. Just figured it out.

quanebo
11-19-2012, 12:55 PM

lol ive seen him once in twink wen he was leveling. he was 27 i beleive. back wen my first com was 23

iRusher
11-19-2012, 04:30 PM

I know who e farmed but I'm not gunna put out any names

gison
11-19-2012, 06:02 PM
I know who e farmed but I'm not gunna put out any names

Lol

gison
11-19-2012, 06:02 PM

Are you referring to Antary & Ora & Ozu and Ampang & Gison & Uzi?:p

quanebo
11-19-2012, 06:10 PM

especialy gison :D

javier995
11-19-2012, 06:17 PM

It's easier to name the ones who are actually good ;)

mahatma
11-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Agree with javi ....ALMOST EVERY real pro isn't even on the LB.

Nuff said.

quanebo
11-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Agree with javi ....ALMOST EVERY real pro isn't even on the LB.

Nuff said.

yep n theres more pros out there that are yet to be discovered :D

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 09:08 PM
*hides in a box in pvp arena*

HEHEHE... stealth mode XD

quanebo
11-19-2012, 09:13 PM
*hides in a box in pvp arena*

HEHEHE... stealth mode XD

*looks in pvp box* found one!

Mitchturbo
11-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Pokemon!! Gotta Catch Em All!!

*Quanebo discovered a wild Mitchturbo!*

Mrbananaz
11-19-2012, 10:17 PM

I cant beleive they passed aurron though o.o

gison
11-19-2012, 10:30 PM
I cant beleive they passed aurron though o.o

It ain't that hard to farm, if I was still Into SL, I would've been at 15k. On both toons.

Energizer12
11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Noob

gison
11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Noob

Y so mean?:(

Seiyen
11-20-2012, 02:37 AM
I like farming pvp kills by rushing....

Unlike killing nude frnds or killing myself using two phones:p

Mitchturbo
11-20-2012, 04:01 AM
I get all my kills legit lol, finally catching up to my negative figures XD Only a hundred and twentyfive kills to go before I'm even XD

Ultra Noob Eng Here ;-) *points at Mitchself*

Cero
11-20-2012, 05:06 AM
lol ... i saw them coming.

Ora - zombie. he never stops ..even if you boot him

Cephei
11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Ora and antary farmed. They told me farmed jetjaguarr etc. Antary farmed me too and helped to reach 12k deaths :D

quanebo
11-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Pokemon!! Gotta Catch Em All!!

*Quanebo discovered a wild Mitchturbo!*

o.o *sends out quanichu* use noobbolt!

quanebo
11-21-2012, 02:33 PM
yay! capped ma com! im ready to get pwned in endgame now!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Energizer12
11-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Noob

Agreed times a million!

javier995
11-21-2012, 06:23 PM
yay! capped ma com! im ready to get pwned in endgame now!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Off to cap mine today!

quanebo
11-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Off to cap mine today!

yay...more deaths for me

javier995
11-21-2012, 07:48 PM
yay...more deaths for me

.___.

Why do you say that lol

quanebo
11-21-2012, 09:16 PM
.___.

Why do you say that lol

cuz im noob ._________________________________________________ ______.

javier995
11-22-2012, 01:08 AM
Capped xD

Jblazer
11-22-2012, 02:20 AM
Jav and Gison.HANDS DOWN :P

Mitchturbo
11-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Capped xD

Congratulations!! :-) *Le hug*

quanebo
11-22-2012, 12:48 PM
gratz javi

gison
11-22-2012, 01:12 PM

Nah, ima noob. :p

quanebo
11-22-2012, 01:23 PM

noob who pwns me* :P

Energizer12
11-22-2012, 02:22 PM

I was thinking the exact thing :D

javier995
11-22-2012, 02:24 PM

Me and Ron what?

Congratulations!! :-) *Le hug*

Ty Mr Mitch :) *Le Bigger Hug*

gratz javi

Ty nub :p

quanebo
11-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Me and Ron what?

Ty Mr Mitch :) *Le Bigger Hug*

Ty nub :p

np bigger nub :tongue:

gison
11-22-2012, 03:29 PM
np bigger nub :tongue:

Hey Quanoobo.

quanebo
11-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Hey Quanoobo.

sup gisonoob.

javier995
11-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Updated my list :D

xmanxx
11-24-2012, 04:17 AM
I wasnt that good in l20 but at that time there was many rushers beside i was farming pve kills wasnt pvping much till 25+ if u wont believe me there is some ppl ik them since that lvl u can ask mindkiller.uzi.spin.even laf when he were lvling his val he saw me and there is a guy in fashion police i dont remember his name but he also saw me
I dont take it as real quit this drama in here if u ask all the ppl in cap 41 i use to pvp 24/7 ofc if i saw rushers or any mate or bros call me to help i help
But i have noticed that u call othere ppl farmers but some of u do...so plz quit the drama!!

xmanxx
11-24-2012, 04:32 AM
Well if am not good ppl wouldn't list me when ppl see a person better than them they wont admit
All the pros ik aren't in LB too if i kept farming i would hit the top thought but thank god i have quited befor its to late
Javi i remenber once u hide ur stat and when u show again was like 1.5k more what u call that?earn?

Cero
11-24-2012, 06:24 AM
pfff all this farming....suck it! everyone farms...legit or not if you gain kills you "farmed"...

other ways of farming kills are

Rushing rushers
Asking noob for a match
kill a friend for fun.

xmanxx
11-24-2012, 06:47 AM
So if i get rushed or any one of my friends u want me to not rush them?and if i do am i a farmer?

Cero
11-24-2012, 07:30 AM
isnt gaining kills also means farming?
gaining kills and faming kills. i see them as one.

xmanxx
11-24-2012, 08:29 AM
So i let them rush and i do nothing......

gison
11-24-2012, 10:37 AM
I wasnt that good in l20 but at that time there was many rushers beside i was farming pve kills wasnt pvping much till 25+ if u wont believe me there is some ppl ik them since that lvl u can ask mindkiller.uzi.spin.even laf when he were lvling his val he saw me and there is a guy in fashion police i dont remember his name but he also saw me
I dont take it as real quit this drama in here if u ask all the ppl in cap 41 i use to pvp 24/7 ofc if i saw rushers or any mate or bros call me to help i help
But i have noticed that u call othere ppl farmers but some of u do...so plz quit the drama!!

Drama? What drama are you referring to? We're just pvping.

Ebalere
11-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Aww man, I was pretty decent before I quit, lol.

javier995
11-24-2012, 11:06 AM

If you would've PvPed at any Twink level, I would've remembered you. I don't really care who knows what, who saw you do what, or whatever. It was just a discussion until you called it drama. If you have such a big problem, then pm me, but drop the "drama" on this thread.

Well if am not good ppl wouldn't list me when ppl see a person better than them they wont admit
All the pros ik aren't in LB too if i kept farming i would hit the top thought but thank god i have quited befor its to late
Javi i remenber once u hide ur stat and when u show again was like 1.5k more what u call that?earn?

I had my stats hidden for a month, and that's because I had hit 1k deaths. I had finally got over 4k kills so I ungodly my stats. Unlike the farmers, I got my kIlls legit. Yes I call that earning my kills.

Oh hey Eba, Wb. You were decent before you quit? I remember someone telling me that, but they never told me what level. Twinks or endgame?

Zaonabiuibil
11-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Xman, is that why your alt has a negative K/D? All your farming meat leave for AL?

Seiyen
11-24-2012, 12:40 PM

woa!! wb man

Cero
11-24-2012, 12:42 PM
So i let them rush and i do nothing......

i ddnt say dont do anything... i only said rushing rushers is also to be considered as farming... seems like your avoiding to be called as "farmer" ...if you gain you kills on some point that you consider it as legit..then so be it .... my words are cheap.

and it seems that i cause something that makes you on defensive.... ddnt realy mean it that way:P peace

my apologize

iRusher
11-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Do u have a lvl toon with ur name?

iRusher
11-24-2012, 01:59 PM

Admitted to farming, noob

Astrocat
11-24-2012, 02:14 PM

Shhhhh --'

iRusher
11-24-2012, 09:41 PM

Shhhhh --'

Lol

Zaonabiuibil
11-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Javi and I just had an awesome lv15 twink match. Though in the end he kicked my butt XD!

javier995
11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Javi and I just had an awesome lv15 twink match. Though in the end he kicked my butt XD!

Lol you asked me to play you for real! XD

Zaonabiuibil
11-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Lol you asked me to play you for real! XD

Ik, Ik. Worst mistake ever. o.o

Just glad it wasn't 0-10 you XD

Ebalere
11-24-2012, 11:09 PM

Yes.

Mrbananaz
11-25-2012, 12:38 AM

When you were on your lv15, u refused to pvp me D:

iRusher
11-25-2012, 12:49 AM

Yes.

I believe u now sir

iRusher
11-25-2012, 12:49 AM

When you were on your lv15, u refused to pvp me D:

Maybe cus u were a waste of time

Cephei
11-25-2012, 06:48 AM
iRusher, not so mean bro haha

Astrocat
11-25-2012, 07:14 AM

Ikr!

iRusher
11-25-2012, 08:37 AM