PDA

View Full Version : Best pvp players in the history of SL!(!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-14-2013, 11:48 AM
you only beat me cause i was 35 at the time.

javier995
02-14-2013, 03:24 PM
I can beat javier in pvp! <3.

You said you'd never speak about how you beat me and left me crying in the corner ! :(

Lol it was 2 35s vs me, and you were still being beat. You leveled up to 40 and tried to team my main, and you failed again. You brought in your engi, and you did even worse.

Don't think you're good just because you beat a couple of randoms, don't think you're good just because you have good gear/weapons, and don't think you're good because you can beat some people when you 2v1 them.

Besides, when that l40 com (mine) was 35 I fought you and your brother's other alts. I remember one of them, Dragonsalt. You guys wouldn't come close to beating my com, so you 2v1d it and left when a l30 helped me. Both of you were 35 with custom sets, and you had trouble beating me and a 30. How exactly are you good ?

Quit trying to troll, you know yourself that you're not good.

iRusher
02-14-2013, 04:33 PM
I can beat javier in pvp! <3.

You said you'd never speak about how you beat me and left me crying in the corner ! :(

Lol it was 2 35s vs me, and you were still being beat. You leveled up to 40 and tried to team my main, and you failed again. You brought in your engi, and you did even worse.

Don't think you're good just because you beat a couple of randoms, don't think you're good just because you have good gear/weapons, and don't think you're good because you can beat some people when you 2v1 them.

Besides, when that l40 com (mine) was 35 I fought you and your brother's other alts. I remember one of them, Dragonsalt. You guys wouldn't come close to beating my com, so you 2v1d it and left when a l30 helped me. Both of you were 35 with custom sets, and you had trouble beating me and a 30. How exactly are you good ?

Quit trying to troll, you know yourself that you're not good.

Javi=1 Noobs=0

punished
02-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Javi=1000000000000000000 Noobs=0
fixed it :triumphant:

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-14-2013, 08:18 PM

Ark
02-14-2013, 09:10 PM
idk about you guys, but I was just jokin... o.o I'm horrible at pvp lolol xD.

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-14-2013, 09:32 PM
I know one thing and that is that I dont suck I was the best 35 com who ever walked or ran in pvp. AND THAT IS A FACT. And also how did you know I called you noob cause I whisperd it?

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-14-2013, 09:36 PM
24517 careful javier....or ill send the kraken at you. Even if your on land!

iRusher
02-14-2013, 09:58 PM
I know one thing and that is that I dont suck I was the best 35 com who ever walked or ran in pvp. AND THAT IS A FACT. And also how did you know I called you noob cause I whisperd it?

You are correct, you don't suck. Your a disgrace to PVP, you are terrible.

I saw u get beat by a lvl 30 noob on your 35 com. That's horrible.

Ark
02-14-2013, 10:22 PM

I dont wanna argue and stuff (or maybe I do...), just pointing this out there. But it can't really a fact if you don't have evidence (proof) of being good. AND to be honest, I don't even know you, so I'm sure it's not a fact. This is more of an opinion than a fact.

AND btw, "And also how did you know I called you noob cause I whisperd it?" <-- clearly you must know that this isn't RL where you whisper to someone's ear or under your breath, what you type is what everyone sees [that's real stuff].

thats a nice screen shot javier thanks im famous now woohoo. my brother says thanks too and btw were lostlegends and lostlegendss so make sure to rush them too. AND REMEMBER YOUR BEAST. PEACE OUT....(whispers) noob.

iRusher
02-14-2013, 10:24 PM

I dont wanna argue and stuff, but it can't really a fact if you don't have evidence (proof) of being good. AND to be honest, I don't even know you, so I'm sure it's not a fact. This is more of an opinion than a fact.

AND btw, "And also how did you know I called you noob cause I whisperd it?" <-- clearly you must know that this isn't RL, what you type is what everyone sees.

thats a nice screen shot javier thanks im famous now woohoo. my brother says thanks too and btw were lostlegends and lostlegendss so make sure to rush them too. AND REMEMBER YOUR BEAST. PEACE OUT....(whispers) noob.

Ark are you related to Charlie Sheen?

Ark
02-14-2013, 10:26 PM

I don't know, is he part Asian in any sort of way? lolol :p

iRusher
02-14-2013, 10:38 PM

I don't know, is he part Asian in any sort of way? lolol :p

He looks like he could be. I was hoping you'd type, "I don't know, why?" So I could reply with, "Because, your winning!"

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-15-2013, 12:09 AM
It was joke guys the whispering thing. And I may not be the best but I dont remember being beat by a 30. so same thing for you if you guys are not careful ill send umm the wendigo thats right!24542

Zaonabiuibil
02-15-2013, 06:15 AM
He looks like he could be. I was hoping you'd type, "I don't know, why?" So I could reply with, "Because, your winning!"

"Because you're* winning!"

If Charlie Sheen was Asian he'd spell it with the correct grammar.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

javier995
02-15-2013, 12:36 PM
It was joke guys the whispering thing. And I may not be the best but I dont remember being beat by a 30. so same thing for you if you guys are not careful ill send umm the wendigo thats right!

Lol who said a 30 beat you alone? That 30 helped me when you and your "brother" started to 2v1 me because you couldn't beat me. If you're so good, why did you have to 2v1 me because neither you or your brother could beat me in 1v1?

You said it was a joke right? Everything you say is a joke, none of it can be proven. All that stuff of you being the best this, the best that, it's all your opinion. It's your huge ego telling you that after you beat a couple randoms with a custom set.

quanebo
02-15-2013, 03:15 PM
I know one thing and that is that I dont suck I was the best 35 com who ever walked or ran in pvp. AND THAT IS A FACT.

love the cockiness nowadays. funny af.

iRusher
02-15-2013, 04:09 PM
It was joke guys the whispering thing. And I may not be the best but I dont remember being beat by a 30. so same thing for you if you guys are not careful ill send umm the wendigo thats right!

Lol who said a 30 beat you alone? That 30 helped me when you and your "brother" started to 2v1 me because you couldn't beat me. If you're so good, why did you have to 2v1 me because neither you or your brother could beat me in 1v1?

You said it was a joke right? Everything you say is a joke, none of it can be proven. All that stuff of you being the best this, the best that, it's all your opinion. It's your huge ego telling you that after you beat a couple randoms with a custom set.

I said a level 30 beat him alone..

javier995
02-15-2013, 05:10 PM

Lol and you saw this happen ?

iRusher
02-15-2013, 07:44 PM

Lol and you saw this happen ?

Umm, yes.

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Javier take it down a notch and calm down...the only person who jokes a lot is the joker.24607

iRusher
02-15-2013, 11:21 PM
Javier take it down a notch and calm down...the only person who jokes a lot is the joker.24607

Your so funny! (Read this with a ton of sarcasm.)

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-16-2013, 12:25 AM
It was joke guys the whispering thing. And I may not be the best but I dont remember being beat by a 30. so same thing for you if you guys are not careful ill send umm the wendigo thats right!24542

And if you guys wanna know about the wendigo and how deadly it is here.24608

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-16-2013, 12:31 AM
Expect more LOST TAPE creatures.

gison
02-16-2013, 12:59 AM
What is up with his nonsense guys? Seriously?

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-16-2013, 02:25 AM
Oh gison calm down its just pictures.24613

iRusher
02-16-2013, 02:26 AM
What is up with his nonsense guys? Seriously?

Idk

gison
02-16-2013, 03:06 AM
Oh gison calm down its just pictures.24613

I wasn't talking about those stupid pics you brought up, I'm talking bout' all this trash talking.

Conquered
02-24-2013, 01:37 AM
I wasn't talking about those stupid pics you brought up, I'm talking bout' all this trash talking.

Lol
iRusher, Gison , Javier were just too "pro"..

iRusher
02-24-2013, 07:06 PM

Lol
iRusher, Gison , Javier were just too "pro"..

Ty Ai tayk mai pro completmunt aynd lev.

Conquered
02-25-2013, 02:45 AM
Ty Ai tayk mai pro completmunt aynd lev.

say what? :/

quanebo
02-25-2013, 04:01 PM

translation: thank you i take my pro compliment and leave.(i think)

iRusher
02-25-2013, 11:19 PM

translation: thank you i take my pro compliment and leave.(i think)

Right on, Quan.

(Rhyme intended)

Zeus
02-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Best two end game ops in my opinion are:
LaFlare(amazing dude, also if you don't believe me, fight him) and though not very active anymore, ChineseKid.

Chinesekid used to rage when I would beat him in 1v1 during 41 & 46 cap. He actually followed me to PL after a while and developed a very hateful relationship towards me, lol.

Zeus
02-27-2013, 02:16 PM
my list isnt complete, Wish someone will pile them up with other's list :)

Green - are the BEAST when pvp was still young.
Blue - ones that comes on top after the greens.

Haha, just saw this. Glad to see that I'm still remembered.

Zaonabiuibil
02-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Chinesekid used to rage when I would beat him in 1v1 during 41 & 46 cap. He actually followed me to PL after a while and developed a very hateful relationship towards me, lol.

He hasn't played during the 46 cap.

-------------------

ArtofWar
02-27-2013, 04:06 PM

-------------------
I think he meant 36 and 41 cap and just made a typo ^^

Conquered
03-01-2013, 07:07 AM
ZzZzZzZz..
Guys give me the list of pro since the pvp was release..(give me serious list)

quanebo
03-01-2013, 03:15 PM
ZzZzZzZz..

most acurate list is javis on the first page.

javier995
03-01-2013, 07:11 PM
ZzZzZzZz..

Mine was updated during this cap, I guess I should've put in the new levels. In my opinion, since it is my list, I don't see any new "pros" I just see wannabe pros.

gison
03-02-2013, 02:18 AM
Ora is good. I won him 20-2.

Wontwang
03-03-2013, 03:03 AM
Spin For The Win; Spin For The Win; Spin For The Win

gison
03-03-2013, 03:07 AM
Okay.

Taipan
03-03-2013, 02:01 PM

I wasn't talking about them being nice, I was talking about them being good in PVP. And I agree, Neither one was very nice, lol.

ArtofWar
03-03-2013, 03:36 PM

He's pretty good

razerfingers
03-03-2013, 04:31 PM
He's pretty good

Mee too dude!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Itoopeo
03-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Everybody sucks. Only one is pro: Finnman

razerfingers
03-03-2013, 05:27 PM

Nice try

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

javier995
03-03-2013, 11:46 PM

Thanks, I kept forgetting to add spin to my list.

gison
03-04-2013, 12:04 AM

Totally, kid.

Itoopeo
03-04-2013, 02:55 AM
I am not a kid. I am 16 yrs old and you are not over 3 years older

Drioyard
03-04-2013, 06:14 AM
seriously,i dont go against anyone and cant call anyone pro...all i can say is that they are good pvpers.I dont believe anyone is pro though,i wouldnt even say that for my self.If u guys would like to become good pvpers try hard!;D good luck :)

Itoopeo
03-04-2013, 10:47 AM
My total a$$ kick count is 4200. Still somehow some guys like gison who aren't even level 46 in SL thinks i suck. WHY??

Drioyard
03-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Look fin,ppl are selfish this days,they think that they are the riches,pros/whatever.I really don't like this routine nowadays but that's how it is.U can easily just don't give attention to them.

quanebo
03-04-2013, 03:18 PM
My total a$$ kick count is 4200. Still somehow some guys like gison who aren't even level 46 in SL thinks i suck. WHY??

because u wont shut up. i can stand ppl who call themselves "pros" wen they rlly arnt but u just dont stop, its a huge pain cuz u also say how other pros "suck against u". seriously the more u call urself pro the less pro ppl think u are. also these comments on the forums just show how much of a kid u rlly are.

javier995
03-04-2013, 06:42 PM

Gison has a 46, 3 actually. All 3 of those have/can beat you.

The reason why I think you suck is because you haven't beat me fairly at all, you've gotten close when you've rushed me but that's about it.

Look fin,ppl are selfish this days,they think that they are the riches,pros/whatever.I really don't like this routine nowadays but that's how it is.U can easily just don't give attention to them.

This doesn't have anything to do with any of what you said.

Fin just thinks he's the "best", and when people who know his actual skill tell him otherwise he goes off on them. Fin is just really cocky, but he's not that good. I honestly don't think he's good at all.

I propose a match Fin, up to 10 me vs you. If I win, you stop acting cocky and quit acting like a pro on forums; if you win, you can brag as much as you want about it.

My com vs your engi or whatever you think is your best char. Oh btw, napalms count. If you're really as good as you say, you'll fight me while I use a napalm.

I'll post a screenie of the final score on this thread. What do you say?

gison
03-04-2013, 09:40 PM

I'm rich and pro. And I like this routine.

gison
03-04-2013, 09:41 PM

Sorry for double post.

& Finn(kid). Because I can?

Oh god, please help me.

Devs; please don't close this thread.

Seiyen
03-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Devs; please don't close this thread.

they will,its the best place for kids to create drama and show off their cockines....

Itoopeo
03-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Gison has a 46, 3 actually. All 3 of those have/can beat you.

The reason why I think you suck is because you haven't beat me fairly at all, you've gotten close when you've rushed me but that's about it.

This doesn't have anything to do with any of what you said.

Fin just thinks he's the "best", and when people who know his actual skill tell him otherwise he goes off on them. Fin is just really cocky, but he's not that good. I honestly don't think he's good at all.

I propose a match Fin, up to 10 me vs you. If I win, you stop acting cocky and quit acting like a pro on forums; if you win, you can brag as much as you want about it.

My com vs your engi or whatever you think is your best char. Oh btw, napalms count. If you're really as good as you say, you'll fight me while I use a napalm.

I'll post a screenie of the final score on this thread. What do you say?

All you have done is rushing my sucky op and my eng when i was regening mana and deleting inventory. Then i kicked your a$$ too. And you left. Thst was one day when i was online like 4 or 5 am. Usually when i play its bad time in america. Come to PL i have little break in SL cuz so many annoying ppl wanted to get on my farm list and i called oracheon to help me and then they call friends to kill ora.. 3v2 and ora gets annoyed by those guys from "elite brazil" and leaves. I am alone and faeming coms is easy but slow. Its boring. Napalm coms are easier if i dont get stunned by napalm all the time. And i am not kid. I am older then you guys propably and if i watch your pics in faces behind charaters thread i see you guys are kinda small and poor. Im not posting my pic but i can say i am blonde, i got short hair, i am 187 cm tall and weigh 95kilos. I got to swim and gym twice a week by bike. I have a life, you don't. your life is here on forums and in world of mobile games what you play with your galaxy mini.

And i am best pvper in SL. You can say i am cocky (i am a bit) but i havent met eng that i could not kill in 1v1 fight. None. Coms are tricky but with napalm they die faster and easier but need to avoid crit buffed damage of their dm napalms. And you do that javier. Try to kill me with H6. You cant. I have never ever lose a fight against com with H6. Napalms are a bit op for coms but after next level cap raise those are useless.

But if you want to meet me in PL, just add Devilfinn, i will accept reguest when i am on my main. Or in AL, i am Kuume there.
PL pvp is easy too, just be really fast. Mages are a bit op but who cares. Im bird.

And quan i sometimes annoy you for fun in game because your reactions are so funny and its so fun to turn all noobs in numa base against you (happens sometimes its hilarious). Happens usually when its like 5am for me and i have nothing to do.

I am now on holiday so next time i am online or check forums in 6-7 days. You have plenty of time to get a life. Good luck!

ArtofWar
03-05-2013, 04:50 PM
All you have done is rushing my sucky op and my eng when i was regening mana and deleting inventory. Then i kicked your a$$ too. And you left. Thst was one day when i was online like 4 or 5 am. Usually when i play its bad time in america. Come to PL i have little break in SL cuz so many annoying ppl wanted to get on my farm list and i called oracheon to help me and then they call friends to kill ora.. 3v2 and ora gets annoyed by those guys from "elite brazil" and leaves. I am alone and faeming coms is easy but slow. Its boring. Napalm coms are easier if i dont get stunned by napalm all the time. And i am not kid. I am older then you guys propably and if i watch your pics in faces behind charaters thread i see you guys are kinda small and poor. Im not posting my pic but i can say i am blonde, i got short hair, i am 187 cm tall and weigh 95kilos. I got to swim and gym twice a week by bike. I have a life, you don't. your life is here on forums and in world of mobile games what you play with your galaxy mini.

And i am best pvper in SL. You can say i am cocky (i am a bit) but i havent met eng that i could not kill in 1v1 fight. None. Coms are tricky but with napalm they die faster and easier but need to avoid crit buffed damage of their dm napalms. And you do that javier. Try to kill me with H6. You cant. I have never ever lose a fight against com with H6. Napalms are a bit op for coms but after next level cap raise those are useless.

But if you want to meet me in PL, just add Devilfinn, i will accept reguest when i am on my main. Or in AL, i am Kuume there.
PL pvp is easy too, just be really fast. Mages are a bit op but who cares. Im bird.

And quan i sometimes annoy you for fun in game because your reactions are so funny and its so fun to turn all noobs in numa base against you (happens sometimes its hilarious). Happens usually when its like 5am for me and i have nothing to do.

I am now on holiday so next time i am online or check forums in 6-7 days. You have plenty of time to get a life. Good luck!
Okay

quanebo
03-05-2013, 06:25 PM

lol..i would say somethin to this kid but i dont want this thread closed. u just want attention. n btw noobs in numa base turning on me..? lol..those noobs are my freinds and they never once went against me. ur not worth arguing with. bye.

gison
03-05-2013, 08:23 PM

Google translate working good for ya buddy?

javier995
03-05-2013, 08:26 PM

Oh you killed me once after I had just fought and it was 2v1 ? Oh darn, you're so much better than me, even tho that was the only time you've killed me.

Oh btw, I do have a life. I do a lot more than what you probably do, but twice a week only ? Is that suppose to impress me or anyone ?

You're just too cocky, you think you're so good but yet you denied my challenge. If your engi can kick my butt, as you say, why is it that you always leave? Idk, guess you "accidentally" leave right ? Must be it ! You're so pro that that'd be the only reason that you leave !

I think you're just all talk, but from here on out I will just ignore you. It's easier than to ignore than to reply to stupid comments.

Kay bai.

Seiyen
03-05-2013, 11:43 PM
your life is here on forums and in world of mobile games what you play with your galaxy mini.

btw galaxy mini is armv6 and cannot play sts games..

Itoopeo
03-07-2013, 05:27 AM
btw galaxy mini is armv6 and cannot play sts games..

Yes it can, STS said in update notes of latest verion in google play that dont update if you dont have arm v7 or later.
Before it did run those games but if you were stupid and updated it.. Now you use your pc for playing?

Seiyen
03-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Yes it can, STS said in update notes of latest verion in google play that dont update if you dont have arm v7 or later.
Before it did run those games but if you were stupid and updated it.. Now you use your pc for playing?

U cant play sts games with older clients ...
and moron i never owned a galaxy mini...

gison
03-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Please, please stop now.

I don't want this thread locked nor do all of us.

amirz./.amirulhakim
03-08-2013, 10:22 PM
@_@

Shaocalur
03-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Please, please stop now.

I don't want this thread locked nor do all of us.

This thread is still going? 0_0

ArtofWar
03-10-2013, 06:04 AM

Ofc :3

CAAAP
03-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Heard something that reminded me of SL :l

Blind
03-16-2013, 05:35 AM
this thread is legendary lol

Diaziveo
03-16-2013, 05:39 AM
:applause:

Itoopeo
03-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Diazievo.. You created this thread? Its disaster! *facepalm*

Snalin
03-17-2013, 02:15 PM
I am the best !

ArtofWar
03-17-2013, 04:35 PM
I am the best !

who are you?

Itoopeo
03-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Hes the best

Cero
03-18-2013, 06:48 AM
bump

Itoopeo
03-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Why?

Zaonabiuibil
03-21-2013, 05:20 AM
I am the best !

Lol I thought his name said Stalin at first!

-------------------

Itoopeo
03-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Maby he is stalin...

Zaonabiuibil
03-22-2013, 05:16 AM
Woo 1337 post on this thread

-------------------

Energizer12
03-24-2013, 01:32 PM
It's funny still the same 12 or more people are the only people still playing this empty game:banana::vlol::banana::vlol::banana:;):vcry::v shock:

Itoopeo
03-24-2013, 05:30 PM
:mad:

Rittik
04-13-2013, 09:21 PM
I play this game. Am like opening a school for newbies to learn PVP! Any one wanna be a professor out there?

-Rik[Rittik]

Asal
04-13-2013, 10:29 PM
I play this game. Am like opening a school for newbies to learn PVP! Any one wanna be a professor out there?

-Rik[Rittik]

Your'e not gona ask who wana enroll as a student? :o

Itoopeo
04-14-2013, 09:18 AM
Rittik do you mean me?

Rittik
04-15-2013, 05:06 AM
Your'e not gona ask who wana enroll as a student? :o

First professors :P

Rittik do you mean me?

No i never faught you :/

-Rik[Rittik]

Itoopeo
04-15-2013, 11:46 AM
First professors :P

No i never faught you :/

-Rik[Rittik]

Then fight me. :-)

Zeus
04-18-2013, 05:01 PM

-------------------

I meant 36 and 41, lol. I haven't even played 46.

starmoon
04-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Starmoon!!!

Itoopeo
04-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Finnman!!!

deathcan
04-25-2013, 02:16 AM
Finnman!!! And starmoon!!!! Lmao

Uafaud
04-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Finnman!!!starmoon!!!deathcan!!!gison!!!javier!!!s aiyen!!!rittik!!!apollo!!!spartanzzz!!! ._."

Rittik
04-28-2013, 06:45 AM
Yay

-Rik[Rittik]

amirz./.amirulhakim
04-29-2013, 03:11 AM
lol...

Conquered
05-01-2013, 05:00 AM
Finnman,Starmoon,Deathcan,Gison<(-.-"<),Javier,Spartanzzz,Amirz,Uafaud,Saiyen,Auronn,iRu sher,Mightynoodle,Drianetek,Urca?Lol,Xmanxx,Operat ivespec,Drioyard, and some nubs,etc. Happy? :dejection:

ArtofWar
05-01-2013, 07:05 AM
Finnman,Starmoon,Deathcan,Gison<(-.-"<),Javier,Spartanzzz,Amirz,Uafaud,Saiyen,Auronn,iRu sher,Mightynoodle,Drianetek,Urca?Lol,Xmanxx,Operat ivespec,Drioyard, and some nubs,etc. Happy? :dejection:

Yay :) I'm one of that nubs :)

Conquered
05-01-2013, 08:46 AM
spartanzzz nub rusher ;D
should the ffa go back?

quanebo
05-01-2013, 02:15 PM
spartanzzz nub rusher ;D
should the ffa go back?

ffa is fun but if to many ppl do ffa and "rush" then sooooo many people would whine and complain n quit pvping._.

gison
05-01-2013, 07:04 PM
spartanzzz nub rusher ;D
should the ffa go back?

Lol. Call him a rusher all you want, but once you get to know him, he's nice.

Yes, the ffa should go back, all these "I'm pro" "no one can beat me." Etc.

But once ffa starts, they lose control and rageeeeee.

Conquered
05-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Hmmm, Ik that. Good student of yours. Why dont we start pvp again like the old days? >:)
And btw(Gison). The past that happen.. forget it. Ive been a fool that time. Also, Drioyard nub :D

Conquered
05-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Oh btw, Also say FFA(for newbs) so that few newbies dont whine,distress and ragequit,Lawl

gison
05-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Oh btw, Also say FFA(for newbs) so that few newbies dont whine,distress and ragequit,Lawl

No, just run into a room, shout "FFA" then go.

javier995
05-02-2013, 06:16 PM
I've been FFAing this whole cap basically, and in random games too lol.

It's fun!

gison
05-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Yes. Thank Gison.

Conquered
05-03-2013, 06:25 AM
Yes. Thank Gison.

Lawl i said FFA, they did 3v1.. Lostlegends,Lostlegendss,Semtiaelprime.. I killed them all in 1 single Hp. No rejoin. I left after i killed them all :applause:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Rittik
05-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Spartanzzz a good guy Zen. Hes real fun :)

-Rik[Rittik]

CAAAP
05-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Memories are like a love hate relationship. Love and miss Star Legends and all of the people in it, whether we got along or not. I have some good memories from it, especially in pvp, and will never forget it.

Mitchturbo
05-05-2013, 04:35 AM
Memories are like a love hate relationship. Love and miss Star Legends and all of the people in it, whether we got along or not. I have some good memories from it, especially in pvp, and will never forget it.

Amen ;-)

Conquered
05-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Spartanzzz a good guy Zen. Hes real fun :)

-Rik[Rittik]

Ik that bro.. IM joking.

ShadowGunX
05-05-2013, 11:03 AM

hey caaap wasup.
i havnt seen u online for many months. u quit?

ShadowGunX
05-05-2013, 11:09 AM
U cant play sts games with older clients ...
and moron i never owned a galaxy mini...

yup seiyen u didnt own mini.
bt u used to play on galaxy ace lol
nd rittik nd harm were the guys ik who used to play on mini XD

Rittik
05-07-2013, 03:15 AM
yup seiyen u didnt own mini.
bt u used to play on galaxy ace lol
nd rittik nd harm were the guys ik who used to play on mini XD

Yep mini was pretty cool :)

-Rik[Rittik]

Conquered
05-07-2013, 06:00 AM
its working on mini?!

Itoopeo
05-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Yes but lag is terrible

ShadowGunX
05-07-2013, 11:05 AM
one can play sl nd pl in arm6 device only by rooting nd then installing cm7 or cm10 custom rom. after tht flash it nd u can play bt one need to hav a old version of sl apk.

ShadowGunX
05-07-2013, 11:11 AM
Yes but lag is terrible

idk about mini bt in galaxy ace it doesnt lag mch.
having good ping nd using chainfire 3d it runs smoothly. my frnd says it doesnt run al nd dl though

Conquered
05-07-2013, 05:55 PM
i use Galaxy S 3 mini.. no lag plays smooth.

Rittik
05-07-2013, 09:35 PM
No..we are talking about Galaxy Mini lol. S3 mini is cool.

-Rik[Rittik]

Conquered
05-07-2013, 10:35 PM
just wanted you guys to try it lol

Itoopeo
05-08-2013, 08:40 AM
I am using galaxy s 1. With old client no lags but if i update game it starts lagging so much. I have arm v7

ShadowGunX
05-08-2013, 12:13 PM
heh heh. i use galaxy tab 2 7.2inch nd yh this is beast in playing all games.

Conquered
05-08-2013, 04:43 PM
try Galaxy S4 if you had one. Better than PC

ShadowGunX
05-08-2013, 09:09 PM
s4 is new nd doeant run sme games atm.
nd lol i dnt hav money to buy tht. m fine nd happy using tab

Conquered
05-09-2013, 10:58 PM
ill post some pic of me using galaxy S4 and a vid so that you guys can see how smooth and fast the game is..its equal to PC (quad-core PC)

Itoopeo
05-12-2013, 04:47 AM
I think nexus 10 is best for these games

Itoopeo
05-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Or note 10.1

Conquered
05-12-2013, 07:05 AM
I think nexus 10 is best for these games

My Friend had one.. Ill try it to a test which is better..

Itoopeo
05-12-2013, 07:25 AM
I prefer 10" screen for playing.. Phones are a bit small if you want to see whats happening. iPhones are the worst

Conquered
05-12-2013, 07:37 AM
So i tried my friends phone.. ill be rating it.

Galaxy Ace 1/10 (so laggy and small)
iPhone 5 6/10 ( a bit small and always bug on pvp lol)
Galaxy Tab 8/10 (Big and smooth to play)
Nexus 7 8/10 (crap i can do wall bugs alot lol, awesome for pvp)
iPhone 3GS 7/10 ( idk buying plat makes it slow & lag at base)
Galaxy S II 6/10 ( its all good but delay to press skill)

and most good of all..
Galaxy Y 999/10 (SL not downloadable)

jk jk..

Galaxy S4 good for all 10/10
Galaxy S4 = PC with a quadcore proccessor + Updated Nvidia and cool.
so I recommend you guys to use Galaxy S4

Itoopeo
05-12-2013, 08:27 AM
How to do wall bugs?

My phone (Galaxy S) Has high frame rate, good colours. But its small and ... Overheats if i play longer than 10 mins.

Im about to buy Note 2. Any experiences?

Conquered
05-12-2013, 04:36 PM
How to do wall bugs?

My phone (Galaxy S) Has high frame rate, good colours. But its small and ... Overheats if i play longer than 10 mins.

Im about to buy Note 2. Any experiences?

Galaxy S? No,just No.
jk ask my friend to borrow one he dont let me >_<

Galaxy Note 2? Good screen and take a screenshot of Me and your friends Lol and edit it. and umm same thing it overheats bcuz note 2 is not for playing i prefer you buy other phone.

Conquered
05-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Hmph, Why so quiet? D:
old players starting to quit.
what a nightmare..

Itoopeo
05-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Hahahah

I quit when I finish my arbiter set and reach PvP kills LB on my eng (about 2k kills more)

Zolum
05-29-2013, 12:59 AM
I am not trying to boast whatsoever here but I am not on any of these lists. At least not anymore. It's just that a few people on these "lists" have admitted defeat to my 15 op. Say what you want against me but I'm not replying to anything negative that may come as a result of this post. My 15 op Reciation is good and some people who commented on this thread know it. I have been called pro by people like Mrbananaz, Operativegat and Brosphist after beating them at least best out of five. There are more, they just are not as well known as the two I mentioned.

gison
05-29-2013, 01:09 AM
Hahahah

I quit when I finish my arbiter set and reach PvP kills LB on my eng (about 2k kills more)

:p copying my plans now :p

Conquered
05-31-2013, 05:50 AM
in this gen whos the strongest op,com,eng? give each one :P

Itoopeo
06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Idk but com is best pvp class again

Mitchturbo
06-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Idk but com is best pvp class again

Only when using Napalms.
They are very beatable with the right engineer skill combos and player mentality :-)

Aracnus
06-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Only when using Napalms.
They are very beatable with the right engineer skill combos and player mentality :-)

Unless you're my engi :-(

(Also, if they have Primed Naps.. Others are beatable)

Conquered
06-02-2013, 09:46 PM
I can kill Com(not napalm ;) using my Eng. But umm there very hard when i use the Op.

btw

IGN changed ZENXPRO to CONQUERED.

Mitchturbo
06-02-2013, 09:57 PM
I can kill Com(not napalm ;) using my Eng. But umm there very hard when i use the Op.
btw
IGN changed ZENXPRO to CONQUERED.

Thanks for the heads up Conquered Is an awesome name!

I am exploring builds to counter-attack napalm coms, but it is a very slow process lol. It will happen one day XD
Unfortunately I'm currently not feeling well, no energy to play this and even Tsto XD

But I did give some last minute tips to Starmoon and he improved greatly in the Extreme eng training exercises. So hopefully he should be filling my shoe print in PvP for a while till I get physically better (and change my build)

Have fun everyone :-) Miss you! X

quanebo
06-02-2013, 10:08 PM

I am exploring builds to counter-attack napalm coms, but it is a very slow process lol. It will happen one day XD
Unfortunately I'm currently not feeling well, no energy to play this and even Tsto XD

But I did give some last minute tips to Starmoon and he improved greatly in the Extreme eng training exercises. So hopefully he should be filling my shoe print in PvP for a while till I get physically better (and change my build)

aw hope u get better soon mitch

Conquered
06-02-2013, 10:09 PM

So your the one who teach him! :S
Learn his build and tactics in just observing. But i need to be good at wall hugging and become a chicken to Avoid them and got wasted. I hope you feel well my bro. Dont worry ill pray for you to feel better :)

Aracnus
06-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Awe Mitchie.. You just chillax, and let your kiddies' happiness make ya feel better! :D

@Zen, I like Conquered way more than Zenxpro, haha.. Also, i get annoyed by wall huggers (especially when ops do it) because i feel like they're too scared to PvP, haha..

gison
06-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Zen. Zenxpro was a better name than conquered.
Zenxpro was more "op-ish" name.
Conquered is like a com's name.

Conquered
06-03-2013, 05:31 AM
Zen. Zenxpro was a better name than conquered.
Zenxpro was more "op-ish" name.
Conquered is like a com's name.

Change your Decree to Gison then ill change mine back. Just like good all days

quanebo
06-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Change your Decree to Gison then ill change mine back. Just like good all days

infinitum is the old gison decree is gisonsalt :p

Zaonabiuibil
06-03-2013, 05:18 PM

Look at you, using that logic

-------------------

Conquered
06-03-2013, 08:52 PM

i want his Op to be gison like he said its more "op-ish". Lol

quanebo
06-03-2013, 09:00 PM
i want his Op to be gison like he said its more "op-ish". Lol

eh me prefer gison for his com, but infinitum does have a nice ring to it.

Conquered
06-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Fine, let him pick.. its his acc Lawl.

Zaonabiuibil
06-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Fine, let him pick.. its his acc Lawl.

No! We shall vote for him!

-------------------

Conquered
06-04-2013, 04:15 PM
No! We shall vote for him!

-------------------

Ill vote for Obama..
good name and its a pro name. Best pvper name too.

Aracnus
06-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Obama would have a negative k/d just like America's economy..

Tip Obama: Don't blame everything on Bush!

Zaonabiuibil
06-05-2013, 05:22 AM
Obama would have a negative k/d just like America's economy..

Tip Obama: Don't blame everything on Bush!

Lmao!

K, let's not let this turn into a political debate!

-------------------

Zeus
06-05-2013, 06:13 PM
A lot of the old players when PvP was first released have been forgotten, I see. :p

iRusher
06-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Apollo, I think you wish to be mentioned!

New list? Yes!

Com(Any lvl): Quanebo, Gibson(Infinitium), Axton(Sacred), Javiermadriz, iRusher(obviously!), and Capp

OP(Any level): Gisonsalt, Goatinferno, Blind, Apollo(yw), Zen, and Tattooguru

Engi(any lvl): Saiyen,

iRusher
06-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Ill add more to engi list later

Aracnus
06-05-2013, 07:21 PM
@Rusher

I can add four to comm: Emanlegend, Xmanxx, Baus, Mightynoodle
Two to Op: Strasbourg, Zerooz
3 to Engi: Mitch, AoW, Finn

Conquered
06-05-2013, 08:03 PM

New list? Yes!

Com(Any lvl): Quanebo, Gibson(Infinitium), Axton(Sacred), Javiermadriz, iRusher(obviously!), and Capp

OP(Any level): Gisonsalt, Goatinferno, Blind, Apollo(yw), Zenxpro, and Tattooguru

i almost forgot Goatinferno dang...

added at Eng:Mitchturbo(now Timemachine)

bro u still need help leveling ur twink?
im always here bro to help.

Zaonabiuibil
06-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Wow looking at that list, I could beat some of those at the 41 cap

-------------------

Conquered
06-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Laflares back :0

Zaltiar
06-06-2013, 07:02 AM
cough, old man passing
nothing to see

Itoopeo
06-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Com: Mightynoodle, Bloodraw
Op: Drioyard
Eng: Timemachine

gison
06-06-2013, 08:10 AM
cough, old man passing
nothing to see

ZALT.
Lol, I just wanted to thank you.
If it wasn't for you, I would've never been "decent" in pvp if it wasn't for you always killing me :p. it just strived me to practice more.

Conquered
06-06-2013, 08:13 AM
cough, old man passing
nothing to see

Bro lets pvp Hellcharger vs Zenxheal :D
i wanted to learn eng XD

Conquered
06-06-2013, 08:14 AM
ill rename zenxheal

Zeus
06-06-2013, 01:09 PM

New list? Yes!

I've been mentioned, lol. It wasn't that at all. It's just a little bit funny to see how the people who are considered pros now where the people that the old generation of pros beat. :p

iRusher
06-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Their only considered pro now cus new Gen sucks booty at pvp

javier995
06-07-2013, 06:14 PM
I've been mentioned, lol. It wasn't that at all. It's just a little bit funny to see how the people who are considered pros now where the people that the old generation of pros beat. :p

Actually, most of the people who are considered pros never got to fight the 1st gen of endgame. That's why a lot of the "pros" want to fight the old legends to see if they are any good (e.g. you, zalt (hc), boe, etc). I have personally fought most of the pros, but I was a nub com back then lol I only did twinking. You are one of the people I've wanted to fight the most, because apparently you were a kiting master lol. I've only fought you in PL, but if you ever wanna go a few rounds in SL lemme know ;)

With all honesty, no new "pro" (hive update and after) compares to the first gen of pros. Especially not now, it doesn't even take skill anymore on com. Only possible class that takes skill is op vs op, and then again most people waste buffs or use the little "bugs". I highly agree with rush, the new "pros" ain't got nothin' on the old school mofos.

Conquered
06-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Actually, most of the people who are considered pros never got to fight the 1st gen of endgame. That's why a lot of the "

Totally Agreed

javier995
06-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Totally Agreed

Hit post by accident lol

Blind
06-08-2013, 07:55 PM
What's up Javier u still play this man?

Mitchturbo
06-08-2013, 08:09 PM

Yeah! He Still Plays and Pwns!!

Laflare
06-09-2013, 06:21 AM

New list? Yes!

Im not there? :(

javier995
06-09-2013, 01:16 PM

On occasion now lol..

I got really into PL, hmu on l71 PvP my bear is Zorosama and my Mage is Javiermadriz.

Laflare
06-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Im not there? :(

Hahaha your noob now.

sowi! xD

talking to myself is awesome..

Mitchturbo
06-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Lol XD You always make me smile Laflare :-D

Itoopeo
06-12-2013, 08:51 AM
How to kill coms with operative? D-:

Conquered
06-12-2013, 09:27 AM
Ops has 45% chance vs coms

Itoopeo
07-07-2013, 02:49 PM
I cant kill coms with my op. But if i try to tank drioyard or any op, i got propably 80-90% change to win. How come that coms are sooo hard but ops are so easy? ( theres not many pvp engs around so havent fought them)

Mitchturbo
07-07-2013, 04:29 PM
I'll be able to pvp more often soon ;-) Its my favorite SL pastime.

Szangheili
07-07-2013, 09:09 PM
I'll need to get better gear before I come back into the arena. But I'll be in there soon :3

quanebo
07-07-2013, 10:17 PM
don't expect seeing me in twink for a long time :p

asazocave
07-08-2013, 03:56 AM
ithought twink pvp is dead

quanebo
07-08-2013, 11:34 AM
ithought twink pvp is dead

no O.o there is always a couple games open dude lol

asazocave
07-08-2013, 02:03 PM
no O.o there is always a couple games open dude lol

imean serious pvper who donot rush...hardly saw 1&2 player and rest r rusher.

quanebo
07-08-2013, 05:11 PM
imean serious pvper who donot rush...hardly saw 1&2 player and rest r rusher.

theres still a few people who do 1 on 1,not as much as before tho..

SILENTCRIES
07-09-2013, 05:36 AM

Can you make a tour for me? I don't know where PvP is =(

gison
07-09-2013, 06:00 AM
So join a blackstar (base) game and right next to the face terminal there should be another terminal leading to the pvp arena.

Or

You could go to menu -> sector map -> join game(look to the top and click "pvp") and click refresh.

*if no games show up, there might not be any games open.
*you could host one too.

SILENTCRIES
07-09-2013, 08:16 AM
So join a blackstar (base) game and right next to the face terminal there should be another terminal leading to the pvp arena.

Or

You could go to menu -> sector map -> join game(look to the top and click "pvp") and click refresh.

*if no games show up, there might not be any games open.
*you could host one too.

Thanks Man. Just like AL Lol

Mrbananaz
07-11-2013, 12:03 AM

brahhh, you know thats me :P If its not a 1v1, im completely useless.

Mitchturbo
07-11-2013, 01:31 AM
I did 1vs1 late last night, it's the honorable way to duel ;-)
But yes I appreciate all forms of fighting in pvp, be it FFA all the funny rusher lol.

starmoon
07-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Woot :3

Cloneo
07-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Bloodraw

Uafaud
07-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Bloodraw

._____. What u exactly mean mate?

Mrbananaz
07-19-2013, 01:07 AM
._____. What u exactly mean mate?

Im guessing he means that he deserves to be on the list? idk, im just assuming.

Conquered
07-19-2013, 06:44 AM
he is on the list .-.

Uafaud
07-19-2013, 09:50 AM
he is on the list .-.

._. Good point

TourneyHolder
07-27-2013, 03:43 PM
ethic :D

Conquered
07-27-2013, 04:55 PM
who's ethic? Lmao

TourneyHolder
07-27-2013, 06:02 PM
pinktwink :c / me :c

Conquered
07-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Lv 21? Never saw you for awhile.

asazocave
07-28-2013, 12:25 AM
uafaud :)

Conquered
07-28-2013, 01:17 AM
Zero :)

Cero
08-05-2013, 02:29 AM
O.o

gison
08-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Nooob

Conquered
08-05-2013, 05:06 AM
Nooob

Rude xD

Conquered
08-05-2013, 05:06 AM
O.o

bro...come back to SL D:

Cero
08-09-2013, 07:42 AM
cant, nothing much on SL.
SL pvp is still the same.....
AL pvp is something:D

Conquered
08-09-2013, 09:42 AM

:( :( :( :(
Damn,Sts really need huge update Soon >_<

gison
08-09-2013, 05:26 PM

U stole my 20k :( y u do dat?
</3

Zolum
08-11-2013, 02:25 AM
Lol I used to be on someone's list for best players of SL, then they got mad at me and took me off.

javier995
08-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Been a minute since I've checked forums lol, glad to see this thread is still up.

Look out for me base; if you see tattooguru, spin, or Derektron ask them for my quotes ^_^. Hope they're funny enough to make you giggle:p

Conquered
08-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Been a minute since I've checked forums lol, glad to see this thread is still up.

Look out for me base; if you see tattooguru, spin, or Derektron ask them for my quotes ^_^. Hope they're funny enough to make you giggle:p

Hello Uncle Javier! :)

Itoopeo
08-20-2013, 12:05 AM

Nothing compared to PL pvp

Itoopeo
08-31-2013, 05:40 PM
Bump. Zenxpro told me to bump this.

Conquered
08-31-2013, 07:26 PM
Bump. Zenxpro told me to bump this.

I Didnt. Nice story making. :)

mysterygoon
09-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Its funny I beat mostly everybody Y'all named except hellcharger ...Kano and a couple others yall remember texasgoon I had the most deaths at one time haha

saiyen
09-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Its funny I beat mostly everybody Y'all named except hellcharger ...Kano and a couple others yall remember texasgoon I had the most deaths at one time haha

I owned u on my low lvl female commando and u cried like a kid...

Was totally worth it :p

mysterygoon
09-06-2013, 06:41 PM
On my twink cause u never beat me on my Lev 36 well with ur op u did but not with ur com

Zolum
09-07-2013, 07:21 PM
My list of some of the best pvpers in SL. Note that I only pvp at 10-20 so I can really only name players in that region.
Brosophist
Piterpank
Surplusisbest
Skiazebac
Trolle (whichever spelling of trolle is his/her's lvl 10)
Missbananas
Teared
Barbar
Operativegat
Voiii (veteran that played the second week pvp came out)
Majuro (veteran that played the second week pvp came out)
Xdbest
Quanabo

quanebo
09-07-2013, 08:30 PM
My list of some of the best pvpers in SL. Note that I only pvp at 10-20 so I can really only name players in that region.
Piterpank
Surplusisbest
Skiazebac
Missbananas
Teared
Recidation (haha me)
Barbar
Operativegat
Xdbest

surplus lol...

Zolum
09-07-2013, 09:40 PM
He's not bad. This list is based on a combination of skill and in game character. And you make the list too quan, I forgot.

Uafaud
09-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Brosophist
Piterpank
Surplusisbest
Skiazebac
Missbananas
Teared
Recidation (haha me)
Barbar
Operativegat
Xdbest
Quanabo
Asazaocave D:

Zolum
09-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Asazaocave D:

sorry, this was a quick list. I would add asa, but I haven't seen him fight that many times to make clear enough judgement.

quanebo
09-08-2013, 08:01 PM
sorry, this was a quick list. I would add asa, but I haven't seen him fight that many times to make clear enough judgement.

he n spastic were best engis imo.

Zolum
09-08-2013, 08:16 PM
he n spastic were best engis imo.
very true. I was a 20 engi noob. All i could do was heal in ctf lol. Spastic was the best engi.

asazocave
09-08-2013, 09:29 PM
asazaocave d:

badland

asazocave
09-08-2013, 09:35 PM

cuz u do twink pvp in lvl 15 bracket mainly...

infinateshadex
09-11-2013, 05:33 PM
whaaaaaaat no me in there???? :(

jkn xD (or am I o.O)

Aqua Psycho
09-12-2013, 04:55 AM
pewdiepiexxxx, drioyard , oracheon , baus , they are strong pvpers i fought

infinateshadex
09-12-2013, 06:35 PM
best pvpers I have ever fought are (twinks) burninglamp, peanutchu (in his hayday), quanobo, rushmaster, offlion (he rusty now :/), thenewpvper/ terrified (most consider him noob but his kite is great), mrbunny (critiera), xstarfighter (xstarkiller), Recidation(lvl 15). a few others, but I cnt rem names to save my life D:

worst, sonicfanboy (or something like that, lvl 25, owned him with a 15 3 in a row with 90%), sevo ( he leveled up but was horrible at pvp nd tried to start war between pt and loa. he failed), and many others who I dnt feel like mentioning.

Zolum
09-15-2013, 09:38 PM
best pvpers I have ever fought are (twinks) burninglamp, peanutchu (in his hayday), quanobo, rushmaster, offlion (he rusty now :/), thenewpvper (most consider him noob but his kite is great), mrbunny (critiera). a few others, but I cnt rem names to save my life D:

worst, sonicfanboy (or something like that, lvl 25, owned him with a 15 3 in a row with 90%), sevo ( he leveled up but was horrible at pvp nd tried to start war between pt and loa. he failed), and many others who I dnt feel like mentioning.
You don't think I'm very good :(

infinateshadex
09-16-2013, 08:08 AM
You don't think I'm very good :(

I dnt think I have fought u, whats ur twinks name? :o

snakelamp
09-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Awwwww thanks rec........ Quan you should know that I'm boss xD
:banana

Zolum
09-21-2013, 07:20 PM
I dnt think I have fought u, whats ur twinks name? :o

I'm Recidation

CARNIVALCLOWN
09-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Lawl i said FFA, they did 3v1.. Lostlegends,Lostlegendss,Semtiaelprime.. I killed them all in 1 single Hp. No rejoin. I left after i killed them all :

you did?

Freobr
09-22-2013, 01:46 PM
Never mind.

wptwo
09-23-2013, 12:02 AM
best pvpers I have ever fought are (twinks) burninglamp, peanutchu (in his hayday), quanobo, rushmaster, offlion (he rusty now :/), thenewpvper (most consider him noob but his kite is great), mrbunny (critiera), xstarfighter (xstarkiller). a few others, but I cnt rem names to save my life D:

worst, sonicfanboy (or something like that, lvl 25, owned him with a 15 3 in a row with 90%), sevo ( he leveled up but was horrible at pvp nd tried to start war between pt and loa. he failed), and many others who I dnt feel like mentioning. im a noob :( lost thenewpvper so add Terrified ive changed :)

asazocave
09-25-2013, 01:22 PM
imo one of best eng my bro badland twink lvl 21

Conquered
09-25-2013, 05:13 PM
everyone's in twink, why not end game? :D

wptwo
09-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Endgame no fun why waste 30 mins for one kill in twink u get 40 kills or more in 30 mins

FluidShot
09-25-2013, 07:15 PM
Endgame no fun why waste 30 mins for one kill in twink u get 40 kills or more in 30 mins

30 mins is only for com battles. Join on an op or eng, and it's pretty fast paced - albeit not quite as quick as twink.

Conquered
09-26-2013, 04:43 AM
So the main focus is kills? Lemme twink then :)
Twink IGN: TwentyFirst

quanebo
09-27-2013, 04:58 PM
ah least its good to know some people are still twinking nowadays..

Conquered
09-27-2013, 06:48 PM
ah least its good to know some people are still twinking nowadays..

Absolutely..