PDA

View Full Version : Best pvp players in the history of SL!(!)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Diaziveo
06-23-2012, 11:51 PM
Who are some of the best pvp players in the history of SL?(!)

Seiyen
06-24-2012, 12:27 AM
Blind,spartanz,boejangles,javier,thedork,secretage nt,morfic,trolli,tesla,brosphit(meows),tarja,gison ,aurron,asazaocave,apollo,gilmo,bigbangtheory,akfu ry,lafare(kinda nooby pro),hellcharger,xmanxx,tactx,ardon,masterxx,mrsbe rry,caaap,kanokazi,bloodraw....umm thats all according to me n my pvp experience...
Ps=> u gtta have balls of steel to defeat these guys :p

Edit::new names added

-Raghav

Cephei
06-24-2012, 05:54 AM
Bloodraw is pretty good.
Darkkiladeath too. He gave good tips.
And of course tarja. Shes a good teacher too (german ftw :P)

Zaonabiuibil
06-24-2012, 08:18 AM
I've PvPed almost everyone listed. Agreed, all pro.

(cough I've beaten a few of em cough)

thecrankybearsam
06-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Bloodraw is my friend :)

Kanozaki
06-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Blind,spartanz,boejengles(srry for miss spell),javier,thedork,secretagent,trolli,brosphit( meows),tarja,gison,aurron,lafare(kinda nooby pro),hellcharger,xmanxx,tactx,ardon,masterxx....um m thats all according to me n my pvp experience...
Edit :new names added

-Raghav

pfft u missed the most important person on that list , meee :P

Seiyen
06-24-2012, 11:34 AM
pfft u missed the most important person on that list , meee :P

according to me n my pvp experience...

Srry bud,but havnt seen u doin pvp

-Raghav

gison
06-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Woot Woot!! Nice to know I'm a known Pvp'er :banana: :banana: :banana:

asazocave
06-24-2012, 12:06 PM
yea gison ur :)

PianoWizzy
06-24-2012, 12:23 PM

Only someone who's never heard of the PvP room doesn't know who you are. Lol

javier995
06-24-2012, 12:48 PM
I will separate these into classes to make it easier for anyone who wants to fight them, so you can pm them and ask something like "oh let me fight your op/com" etc.

This will also include twinks
Note: I myself also pvp in all these levels, but I won't put my name Bc I really don't think I'm pro lol. If you wish to go by what others say, just add my name to all of the following (except the engi).

Endgame:

Com: Angelzassasin, Devilsangel, Gison, Bozack, Cero, Xmanxx, Tactx, Agentman, Caaap, Bloodraw(ahem ctf king ;) ), Kenzor, Matrixblast, Mrbananaz, Zero, Hellcharger, Bio, Baus, Tauroo, Ltc, Mahatma,

Op: Gisonsalt, Tactx, Thedork, Laflare, Spartanzzz, Tarja, Staryknight, Ardon, Operativespec (when he's not drunk), Toamatt, Caaap, Vanished, Testla, Zao, Westlyford, Copout, Chinesekid, Spin

Engi: Bigbangtheory, Akfury, Morfic, Staryknight, Asigreofay

L35-38:

Com: Quanabo, Mrsbunny, Wilkybaby

Op: Gison

Engi: N/A

L30-34:

Com: Bozack

Op: Teamosarah, Rushingpro, Supergotenks

L25-29:

Com: Quan(something, you have too many Quans!)

Op: Peanutchu, Trolle, Koolop, Abehiro

Now for the following levels I will put every Twink that's has been called a pro.

L20-24:

Com: Quanabo, Wilkybaby (she's 35 now)

Op: Burninglamp, Rushmaster, Trolle, Pinktwink, Kanozaki, Peanutchu, Balkcatz, Spartanzzz, Koolop

Engi: Iuv, Asazacove, Rittik

L15-19:

Com: N/A

Op: Spartanzzz, Ardon, Goatinferno, Meows, Gison, Blind, Kanozaki, Mrbananaz, Whitelies

L10-14:

Op: Trolle, Pinktwink, Gison, Hells, Mrbananaz, Goatinfernojr, Meows, Staryknight

Updated: 6-26-12.

I will update the ones from Cero's to put in the extinct old school pros/legends!

6-30-12

Added some people and fixed the levels for some.

Update: 9-14-12

Update: 11-23-12
Removed people who I thought were never really good, just had them there so they'd stop bothering me. Added some good PvPers.

Update: 3-3-13

PianoWizzy
06-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Add Covered and Enchilada to endgame engineer PvPers. Covered isn't on much anymore but is definitely one of the more killer engineers I know.

Seiyen
06-24-2012, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=javier995;687996]Rushmaster (cleared up all the rushers in these levels, thank him/her

U sure bout that?:p

-Raghav/Saibaba

Taipan
06-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Best two end game ops in my opinion are:
LaFlare(amazing dude, also if you don't believe me, fight him) and though not very active anymore, ChineseKid.

Kanozaki
06-24-2012, 03:40 PM
You guys are missing a lot of the old pvpers , Apollo is one of em .

Cephei
06-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Isnt Auronn the best???
10k kills...... O.o

razerfingers
06-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Isnt Auronn the best???
10k kills...... O.o

Not if hes second or top of death LB too ;)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Blind
06-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Not playing sl anymore but, few months ago it was:
Endgame: Chinesekid, Boejangles, Kanozaki, Hellcharger, Mrsberry and Auronn. That's all probably.
Lvl 20 - Mrsberry's alt and Asazaocave.
Lvl 15 - Me, Nightmech and Spartanzz pretty much destroyed everyone. Other good ones : Twinkozaki, Goatinferno, Twinkerella(Ardon), Amanita.

FluffNStuff
06-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Not sure if he is one of the two players active in SL, but if he is, then razerfingers.

javier995
06-24-2012, 05:11 PM
U sure bout that?:p

-Raghav/Saibaba

If more rushers arise, I'm pretty sure Rush will calm their horses (;

Lvl 20 - Mrsberry's alt and Asazaocave.
Lvl 15 - Me, Nightmech and Spartanzz pretty much destroyed everyone. Other good ones : Twinkozaki, Goatinferno, Twinkerella(Ardon), Amanita.

Mrsberry has a 20? :o

And Spartanzzz didn't destroy everyone, he got angry when he couldn't kill Goat anymore xD. You left before Goat got good btw lol, he wanted to fight you too.

LaFlare(amazing dude, also if you don't believe me, fight him) and though not very active anymore, ChineseKid.

Laflare is only the best endgame op to you Bc you obviously haven't seen me, Gison, or thedork fight him. Js

You guys are missing a lot of the old pvpers , Apollo is one of em .

Eh I'm more saying the ones I've fought. People can include everyone else. :p

Taipan
06-24-2012, 05:57 PM

Laflare is only the best endgame op to you Bc you obviously haven't seen me, Gison, or thedork fight him. Js

I've beat him, but I say the best, because I've seen him beat a L40 commando toe-to-toe. I'd like to see you do that on your op, and I'll be happy to add you to my list.
Also I said "best end game op" I think gison is a commando.

javier995
06-24-2012, 06:33 PM
I've beat him, but I say the best, because I've seen him beat a L40 commando toe-to-toe. I'd like to see you do that on your op, and I'll be happy to add you to my list.
Also I said "best end game op" I think gison is a commando.

I have done that before, and I can do it again.

And Gison also has an op, Gisonsalt. He also beat a com toe-to-toe.

Just Bc you've seen one guy do it, doesn't mean he's the best. It's been done before he has done it.

Itoopeo
06-24-2012, 06:46 PM
I will separate these into classes to make it easier for anyone who wants to fight them, so you can pm them and ask something like "oh let me fight your op/com" etc.

Note: I myself also pvp in all these levels, but I won't put my name Bc I really don't think I'm pro lol. If you wish to go by what others say, just add my name to all of the following (except the engi).

Endgame:

Com: Angelzassasin, Devilsangel, Gison, Bozack, Cero, Xmanxx, Tactx, Secretagent, Caaap, Bloodraw

Op: Gison, Tactx, Thedork, Laflare, Spartanzzz, Tarja, Staryknight, Ardon, Operativespec (when he's not drunk)

Engi: Bigbangtheory, Akfury

L35-38:

Com: Quanabo

L30-34:

Op: Teamosarah

L25-29:

Op: Peanutchu, Trolle

Now for the following levels I will put every Twink that's has been called a pro.

L20-24:

Op: Burninglamp, Rushmaster (cleared up all the rushers in these levels, thank him/her!), Trolle, Pinktwink, Kanozaki, Peanutchu, Balkcatz, Spartanzzz (no longer twinks, but his name deserves to be up here)

Engi: Iuv, Asazacove

L15-19:

Op: Spartanzzz, Ardon, Recidation, Goatinferno, Meows, Gison, Blind

L10-14:

Op: Trolle, Pinktwink, Gison, Hells, Mrbananaz, Goatinfernojr, Meows

Im making new pvpengineer to lvl 30
Its name is engineerfinn and im looking for pvp build and best gear i can get from that game

Taipan
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
...I have done that before, and I can do it again...
Your very humble :)

akfury
06-25-2012, 12:54 AM

Endgame:

Com: Angelzassasin, Devilsangel, Gison, Bozack, Cero, Xmanxx, Tactx, Secretagent, Caaap, Bloodraw

Op: Gison, Tactx, Thedork, Laflare, Spartanzzz, Tarja, Staryknight, Ardon, Operativespec (when he's not drunk)

Engi: Bigbangtheory, Akfury

L35-38:

L30-34:

Op: Teamosarah

L25-29:

L20-24:

Op: Burninglamp, Rushmaster (cleared up all the rushers in these levels, thank him/her!), Trolle, Pinktwink, Kanozaki, Peanutchu, Balkcatz, Spartanzzz (no longer twinks, but his name deserves to be up here)

Engi: Iuv, Asazacove

L15-19:

Op: Spartanzzz, Ardon, Recidation, Goatinferno, Meows, Gison, Blind

L10-14:

Op: Trolle, Pinktwink, Gison, Hells, Mrbananaz, Goatinfernojr, Meows

aww bro thanks for the rep :D

akfury
06-25-2012, 12:56 AM
Blind,spartanz,boejangles,javier,thedork,secretage nt,trolli,brosphit(meows),tarja,gison,aurron,asaza ocave,apollo,gilmo,bigbangtheory,akfury,lafare(kin da nooby pro),hellcharger,xmanxx,tactx,ardon,masterxx,mrsbe rry,caaap,kanokazi,bloodraw....umm thats all according to me n my pvp experience...

Edit :new names added

-Raghav

sorry for double post but thanks for the rep seiyen didnt think i was good enough to be listed on forums :D

Seiyen
06-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Haha u r!

-Raghav

Ark
06-25-2012, 11:16 AM
I don't think you guys want this thread closed, but it's best to keep it troll free because there is a same thread on PL and it was closed for trolling.

(: Keep it clean.

And by the way, everyone have their own opinion on who is the best PvPers. Like honestly I suck at PvP lol, I think I have more deaths than kills on one of my characters. That's how bad I am lolol :p

CAAAP
06-25-2012, 11:44 AM
You know, I wouldn't want to make any kind of list and forget somebody and leave them out. There has been so many good pvpers, even before my time. Its also very difficult to give somebody a "best pvper" title because to be honest, theres a lot of great players and you will always have competition.

I noticed Javi said he doesnt think he is a good pvper or something.. Hes a great one. Dont doubt yourself ;)

Kenzor
06-25-2012, 12:57 PM
What caaap said...

javier995
06-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Your very humble :)

So is flare (;

You know, I wouldn't want to make any kind of list and forget somebody and leave them out. There has been so many good pvpers, even before my time. Its also very difficult to give somebody a "best pvper" title because to be honest, theres a lot of great players and you will always have competition.

I noticed Javi said he doesnt think he is a good pvper or something.. Hes a great one. Dont doubt yourself ;)

That's why my list is going to keep growing ;D.

I forget some when I write it down, so I add them when I remember lol.

And no, I can't even get kinetic right unless I don't speed myself through the fight. I have to calm myself and everything seems so slow when I do that-.-. As well for op, I try to end all my fights way to fast. Lol.

Oh yea! Added to the main post(:

gison
06-25-2012, 01:47 PM
*sigh*

Cero
06-25-2012, 03:50 PM
SL Best PvP*er history

Comando - Boe > Hellchargers , Raozuzacil , Aoko, Krattos, Agentman, Siri > Angelzassasin , LordFrost , Caaap , Bozack , Javi(Javiermadriz) , Poofypants , Rederk( and some of <Devil Repears>)

Engineer - Morfic ,Bene , Akfury > Kawi , Bigbangtheory(BBT), Dorko > markymark > asi-something > add others later.

Operative - Kanozaki , Ardon , Apollo , Joeybats > Auronn, Chinesekid ,Slothera , Jush , Mrsberry , SecretAgent , TheDork, Wooten , Spartanzzz , Operatives , Tarja , Lolforever( lolf of bread:P), Gisonsalt (auronn's young padawan.)

some of them are now extinct, endangered.and others are still keep on fighting :P

----------------------
this is just my own. from what i saw .
huge chance that i miss some of the good ones.

my list isnt complete, Wish someone will pile them up with other's list :)

Green - are the BEAST when pvp was still young.
Blue - ones that comes on top after the greens.

morfic
06-25-2012, 03:59 PM
SL Best PvP*er history

Comando - Boe > Hellchargers , Raozuzacil , Aoko, Krattos, Agentman, Siri > Angelzassasin , LordFrost , Caaap , Bozack , Javi(Javiermadriz) , Poofypants , Rederk( and some of <Devil Repears>)

Engineer - Morfic ,Bene , Akfury > Kawi , Bigbangtheory(BBT), Dorko > markymark > asi-something > add others later.

Operative - Kanozaki , Ardon , Apollo , Joeybats > Auronn, Chinesekid ,Slothera , Jush , Mrsberry , SecretAgent , TheDork, Wooten , Spartanzzz , Operatives , Tarja , Lolforever( lolf of bread:P), Gisonsalt (auronn's young padawan.)

some of them are now extinct, endangered.and others are still keep on fighting :P

<- Extinct! :p

Pretty accurate list (from back when I played anyway. I don't know anything about these newfangled players)

Mrbananaz
06-25-2012, 08:39 PM
i c javi put me for lvl15 and lvl10 but not end game when i was at my prime with no custom xD

Kanozaki
06-25-2012, 08:50 PM
<- Extinct! :p

Pretty accurate list (from back when I played anyway. I don't know anything about these newfangled players)

lol i k r

Zolum
06-25-2012, 11:17 PM
Did Recidation not make your list Cero? Just wondering if you've noticed me at level 15. I really don't care though. Glad to be on Javier's list, along with fellow pros. I'd like to fight them sometime. P.S. why are there people on Javi's list that no longer pvp. I just haven't seen spartanzzz and Blind around.

Seiyen
06-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Blind got bored from sl n moved to pl(ofcourse,hes not mad like us to stay here),spartannzz = i've no idea wat happened to him,he kinda disappeared........last thing spartanz told me was that he might quit sl,but he was not sure........

-Raghav

Jblazer
06-25-2012, 11:42 PM
I was pro for like 5 days at endgame lol but i gifted my full custom and nova to a friend.I havent endgame pvped since then.But i have a 15 named Deadbeef and a 17 who was 15 im gettin him to 20 hes my main twink i got 5 though.

javier995
06-26-2012, 03:25 AM
Did Recidation not make your list Cero? Just wondering if you've noticed me at level 15. I really don't care though. Glad to be on Javier's list, along with fellow pros. I'd like to fight them sometime. P.S. why are there people on Javi's list that no longer pvp. I just haven't seen spartanzzz and Blind around.

Cero's list is from the endgame post awhile back. His list is just about endgame, nothing to do with any twinks of any levels.

As for the reasons I put inactive players: I am putting the best players that I have ever faced/seen fight. Everyone on that list I have face once at least, and if I do say so myself, each one of those players (along with those mentioned by Cero) are hell of pvpers. The best of the best from endgame and twinks IMO. If you can own them 5+ times in a row when their pig is amazingly good, you deserve to be on this list like everyone else.

As for those Engis who made it up there, kudos to them. Engis have it hard in pvp at endgame, but those guys/gals made sure to make the engi name good and beat many of the other pros for endgame. I myself have been beat by Akfury, and I'm not ashamed to be killed by an engi. This is Bc when Fury messes you up with his stuns, you're done for :). I am pretty sure all those other Engis did very well too. I hope to see Morfic back and better than ever so I can fight the engi that so many say was the best ever.

As for Spartanzzz and Blind.

Spartanzzz has problems at home at times, do to him getting grounded and stuff. He should be back, he wouldn't leave and just leave all his gear and money there. He would've have it away, he said he would before he quit. I'll be sure to get in contact with him Bc he lives fairly near to me and I can even go visit lol xD.

As for Blind, the man got bored of SL. Like it was said above, he went back to PL I believe.

Cero
06-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Yea my list are for end game. For i dont do twinking. javis list are for both/all

Cero
06-26-2012, 07:07 AM
Oh btw i know why spartanzzz left twinking anf procede to end game:P

Hmmm guess i should say "our guild knows"

javier995
06-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Oh btw i know why spartanzzz left twinking anf procede to end game:P

Hmmm guess i should say "our guild knows"

From what we discussed as we leveled up his main and my main op, we were going to take over level 35 twinks.

We were sad to find out that there were little 35 pvpers at the time, and he wasn't doing as well anymore. Our original plan to be the best l35 twinks (l40 being cap) was a success imo. I myself beat many of the pro ops, and well he got bored of losing to coms. Were some of them gave us the best l35s title :D, and some were raging bc they lost to a 35 xD.

So he told me he was off to endgame, about it as far as I remember. Not a big secret that he got bored and needed a main lol.

morfic
06-26-2012, 08:47 AM
I hope to see Morfic back and better than ever so I can fight the engi that so many say was the best ever.

I have been debating on this. If you hold some type of status, it is the smartest move to just retire and let that status grow to legendary proportions. If you come back into the game, and people start beating you, you lose all that notoriety. It's the Chuck Lidell/Ken Shamrock/ Tank Abott/syndrome.

But nah, on the next level cap update, I will be returning to cap. During that time, I will most definitely PvP again.

*Zero*
06-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Alot of Pwnies missing on this list. Tesla, Testament, Shreeya, Beyonce and my old commando. But we was pvping when it was young.

Cero
06-26-2012, 09:19 AM
yea there are many that hasnt been named. lol

@morfic , i see what u mean. wise

akfury
06-26-2012, 11:49 AM
I have been debating on this. If you hold some type of status, it is the smartest move to just retire and let that status grow to legendary proportions. If you come back into the game, and people start beating you, you lose all that notoriety. It's the Chuck Lidell/Ken Shamrock/ Tank Abott/syndrome.

But nah, on the next level cap update, I will be returning to cap. During that time, I will most definitely PvP again.

cant wait my old master ill be looking forward to it :)

Shaocalur
06-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Does my op Vanished not deserve to be on the PvP wall of fame? D: Love you all too.

Seiyen
06-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Does my op Vanished not deserve to be on the PvP wall of fame? D: Love you all too.

This aint hall of fame brotha,this is just peeps takin name of other peeps who they think r good at pvp,nothin serious like hall of fame thingy....chilll ur pro n u know it!

-Raghav

javier995
06-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Alot of Pwnies missing on this list. Tesla, Testament, Shreeya, Beyonce and my old commando. But we was pvping when it was young.

There was one pwnie who was very good IMO. I forget his name T.T.

To what I saw from when I started, that was about it. Never saw anyone else but Rittik pvp.

Lol like I said, I forget names! xD

Yes you're very good Shap, I'll ad you up later.

Yay!!!:D

Yea I understand what you mean about the status thing:p.

deathcan
06-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Lol custom doesnt mean u will win u just need the tite tactic and skills to beat one as i myself do not have the mony for custom and i seem to be doing fine great list btw

Zaonabiuibil
06-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Don't wanna sound cocky, but I've PvPed a bunch of these people and won duels against them. @ Shao, hey man, lets PvP again ;)

morfic
06-26-2012, 03:04 PM
There was one pwnie who was very good IMO. I forget his name T.T. .

Teslaprentice probably. In my opinion he was the best OP at the time. He slaughtered just about everyone. He and Apollo were the only OP's that I could not beat. Well I think I beat them both a few times, but it was in a 1 out of 20 ratio. lol. Other OP's I was usually able to beat in a 1 out of 5 ratio.

I don't remember any other SL pwny pvp'rs other than myself and Tesla either. Not hardcore pvp anyway. Westlyford and Chownis would pvp with me sometimes, but not too often.

javier995
06-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Don't wanna sound cocky, but I've PvPed a bunch of these people and won duels against them. @ Shao, hey man, lets PvP again ;)

No you suck!! Lmao I'm jk:p

You're very good:p, IMO.

Very true, many players get custom sets and they get in way over their heads. They suddenly thing they're pro and demand fights here and there lol.

The gear doesn't make the pvper, nor does the class, but they both help lol xD.

Teslaprentice probably. In my opinion he was the best OP at the time. He slaughtered just about everyone. He and Apollo were the only OP's that I could not beat. Well I think I beat them both a few times, but it was in a 1 out of 20 ratio. lol. Other OP's I was usually able to beat in a 1 out of 5 ratio.

I don't remember any other SL pwny pvp'rs other than myself and Tesla either. Not hardcore pvp anyway. Westlyford and Chownis would pvp with me sometimes, but not too often.

That's it!!! It was Westly! Lol I saw him pvp once and god I was amazed at how someone I thought was so good went 7-1 with him lol. A very good op when I saw him pvp.

Tesla idk, I remember a lot of people saying he was very good but never saw him fight myself xD.

Matrixblast
06-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Awwww i thought i was really good. Oh well i tryed

javier995
06-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Awwww i thought i was really good. Oh well i tryed

Lol like I've said, I forget many of the good players Bc there are so many good coms.

Hellcurse
06-27-2012, 04:25 AM
Blind,spartanz,boejangles,javier,thedork,secretage nt,morfic,trolli,tesla,brosphit(meows),tarja,gison ,aurron,asazaocave,apollo,gilmo,bigbangtheory,akfu ry,lafare(kinda nooby pro),hellcharger,xmanxx,tactx,ardon,masterxx,mrsbe rry,caaap,kanokazi,bloodraw....umm thats all according to me n my pvp experience...

Edit::new names added

-Raghav

i say darkiladeath is good but also comeatme. btw, the only i wuld kick from list is laflare as he is a rusher and when he rushed me i killed him back to easily. For Mrsberry, wen she asked me to go i thought she was pro as she was on leaderboard but she rly let me down as i beat her with full life on my com without custom armour

Seiyen
06-27-2012, 05:13 AM
i say darkiladeath is good but also comeatme. btw, the only i wuld kick from list is laflare as he is a rusher and when he rushed me i killed him back to easily. For Mrsberry, wen she asked me to go i thought she was pro as she was on leaderboard but she rly let me down as i beat her with full life on my com without custom armour

Mrsberry is real good at twink, for lafare ur right

-Raghav

asazocave
06-27-2012, 06:46 AM

well u played only one match against her n won (may be becoz of ping or ur really good)
my point is u cant decide how he/she is good by playing only one match

Cero
06-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Laflare has the talent in pvp but got no manners. in the end i hate that mofo

Mrsberry is a good pvper. Kills mostly on Op vs Op.
...as for coms now a days there are tons of huggers(thou its part of the fight of where u at fighting) ....hmmmm just miss the days when com goes Toe-to-toe.

akfury
06-27-2012, 03:07 PM

...as for coms now a days there are tons of huggers(thou its part of the fight of where u at fighting) ....hmmmm just miss the days when com goes Toe-to-toe.

+100

javier995
06-27-2012, 10:35 PM

When it comes down to hugging, you choose CR :D.

Thats why if i don't want to hug to waste my opponents buff if I happen to be low, or they hug basically the whole time, CR it is:D

Cero
06-28-2012, 04:47 AM
Cr - close range?

javier995
06-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Cr - close range?

Conflict Resolution, I enjoy fighting there a lot more.

Kanozaki
06-28-2012, 02:29 PM

beat tesla , the only people i had a lot of trouble with was apollo and boejangles

Cero
06-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Conflict Resolution, I enjoy fighting there a lot more.

blah rather play with my Op, I find Quick fights more fun. Op class ftw

javier995
06-28-2012, 05:49 PM
blah rather play with my Op, I find Quick fights more fun. Op class ftw

Ikr! Com fights in CR last like 20 min for a whole game if both players are good._.

I like op fights bc it means quicker kills or deaths xD

Hellcurse
06-29-2012, 03:54 AM
For me it is:
coms, comeatme, bozack, xmanxx, blackcop, caap, bloodraw(12k ctf kills and rising), tactx, devils angel, angelsassasin. And special thanks to hells as me and him trained together and we are not bad but then again we dont have custom.
ops, operativespec(i thk him for teaching my op the ropes on how to pvp), caaap, vanished, westlyford, tarja
eng, asigreofray(idk how to spell), bigbangtheory(retired?), malamalisima(retired from pvp).
And dont worry if ur name is not on the list as these are the people of who i hav either lost to or seen in action.
And btw on the leader board, the commando, teokamarine is farm killing, u can tell as he always host a locked gamed with only two players and he isnt even that good

Hellcurse
06-29-2012, 03:58 AM
just saying my average ping is ranges from 500-900, and its probably the knowledge of how to deal with different situations. And no after we fought she said again and this time with growing rage still rechargeing, killed her nearly full life, and no i dont pole hug

akfury
06-29-2012, 01:25 PM
For me it is:
coms, comeatme, bozack, xmanxx, blackcop, caap, bloodraw(12k ctf kills and rising), tactx, devils angel, angelsassasin. And special thanks to hells as me and him trained together and we are not bad but then again we dont have custom.
ops, operativespec(i thk him for teaching my op the ropes on how to pvp), caaap, vanished, westlyford, tarja
eng, asigreofray(idk how to spell), bigbangtheory(retired?), malamalisima(retired from pvp).
And dont worry if ur name is not on the list as these are the people of who i hav either lost to or seen in action.
And btw on the leader board, the commando, teokamarine is farm killing, u can tell as he always host a locked gamed with only two players and he isnt even that good

Wow did you really just put malam up on that eng list ? Dude don't talk until you have info straight she is a kill farmer and sucks at pvp

Ardon
06-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Lawl at people who think the LB is a direct showing of skill.

deathcan
06-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Bigbang hasnt retired i still see him around he just isnt on as often to pvp

akfury
06-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Bigbang hasnt retired i still see him around he just isnt on as often to pvp

He did retire he's slowly coming back now :)

javier995
06-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Lawl at people who think the LB is a direct showing of skill.

What? They're on LB for a reason! Come on bro, it takes skill to farm a naked player over and over again right?

Or am I wrong?:(

Lol..

akfury
06-29-2012, 06:06 PM
What? They're on LB for a reason! Come on bro, it takes skill to farm a naked player over and over again right?

Lol..

lol

Zaonabiuibil
06-29-2012, 07:29 PM

Lol..

Oh Javi... XD LOL.

XxReiReixX
06-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Whoa... That took awhile to read.. o.o" anyway! haha.. I have a pretty okay engi.. all the engi's listed I've challenged.. except! for morfic.. lol.. I kinda retired my engi from pvp.. but.. I wanna get back on pvp.. (forgot my pvp build.. lol) Anywayz.. I wanna fight all these people again.. x) I've beaten all classes before..

Some people I give Props too:
Engi: Akfury (sensei), Gauntlet, Bigbangtheory, Kawi, Asigeofry (don't know how to spell, but you know who you are lol), Prespiration
Op: Ardon, Tactxx, Mrs. berry, Jush, Laflare, Spartanzzz, Deathcan, Aurron, Operativespec, Gisonsalt
Com: Tactx, Caaap, Javiermadriz, Bloodraw, Gison

There's a whole lot more i think deserves a good thanks.. but i forgot their names sadly.. -_-" or! i just can't think of your names right now.. lol.. but yeah! lol.. i should get back on my engi.. spending too much time pvping on my op..

akfury
06-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Whoa... That took awhile to read.. o.o" anyway! haha.. I have a pretty okay engi.. all the engi's listed I've challenged.. except! for morfic.. lol.. I kinda retired my engi from pvp.. but.. I wanna get back on pvp.. (forgot my pvp build.. lol) Anywayz.. I wanna fight all these people again.. x) I've beaten all classes before..

Some people I give Props too:
Engi: Akfury (sensei), Gauntlet, Bigbangtheory, Kawi, Asigeofry (don't know how to spell, but you know who you are lol), Prespiration
Op: Ardon, Tactxx, Mrs. berry, Jush, Laflare, Spartanzzz, Deathcan, Aurron, Operativespec, Gisonsalt
Com: Tactx, Caaap, Javiermadriz, Bloodraw, Gison

There's a whole lot more i think deserves a good thanks.. but i forgot their names sadly.. -_-" or! i just can't think of your names right now.. lol.. but yeah! lol.. i should get back on my engi.. spending too much time pvping on my op..

will enjoy fighting you again reichan :) your are my favorite pupil

Jblazer
06-30-2012, 01:55 AM
What you guys have been saying about Laflare is true.I have nothing against him but,whenever he kills you he sends a message.I think it was something like this.Yo a** just got kicked by Laflare!!!!!
Sorry about the language but i thought if i would bring this up I would tell you the whole thing.

Seiyen
06-30-2012, 02:33 AM
Haha we all know he got a big mouth,when i kill him from my op he respawns n rush kills me,thats the reason hes a nubby

-Raghav

akfury
06-30-2012, 02:39 AM
This thread is going to get locked :/

HunterSLAYER
06-30-2012, 02:44 AM
This thread is more like an anti-rusher thread lol.

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

javier995
06-30-2012, 04:39 AM
Meh people talk too much about one another. Yet i see very little actually confront the person and tell them.

Do what i do. Have a problem with someone? Go confront them ingame or shoot them a pm here.

Really no need to call out the same people over and over and over... and over again when we all know how they are.

Yea, blah blah blah Flare this Flare that. I'll talk to him and calm him down like i.have before, he listens to me which is.. weird.

That being said, lets not get this thread locked guys.

Also, since I'm too lazy to make a thread myself about this. It has come to my attention that some of the pvpers trash talk behind my back. Well, confront me please. I'd really like to see if you're really better than me and if i really am a noob who has no skill, like you say(: . Btw, if you are really one of those players don't hesitate to shoot me a pm! I can schedule a match for you to "pwn" me, also i don't want a thread lock so don't post you trash talking here please and ty(:

Oh yea back to the topic. Anyone got any people who are new to pvp, but seem like they can be good? Names please :D

I met one(:
Scygoat, he's a buddy of mine who wasn't that good but he gets better every fight:p. Challenge him, he loves to fight xD

Mitchturbo
06-30-2012, 05:37 AM
I'm quite new to pvp :-) we'll good pvp. Akfury is training me :-)
Ive still got a lot to learn :-D

Zaonabiuibil
06-30-2012, 07:15 AM

Pfft modest! He's a boss eng that PvPs like a commando! Like a boss!

Seiyen
06-30-2012, 07:47 AM
Theres a new dude called raghav, he also got some skills :D

-Raghav

Cephei
06-30-2012, 07:56 AM
Bloodraw is good at CTF and PVP but its not that hard to get 12k CTF Kills.
Just play everyday some hours of CTF. As a Com with average-good Skills u can 20 Kills per Match.
So when play 10 Matches per day with 20 Kills per match, u can get 1k Kills in a five-day week.
So it need like 3-4 Months too get that much kills.
When u play ahrdcore u can get them in a shorter time :D

Or am i wrong? (i think so :/)

Bloggy
06-30-2012, 07:58 AM
The best endgame PvPer's ever (in my opinion & in no particular order) are:

Comms: Hellcharger/Alibi, BoeJangles, Bozack, Jav, Angelz, Caaap, Biozufrave, Gison, Devilsangel, Secretagent, Skaoet, Littlebee, Siri.

Engis: Gauntlet, Asigreofay, Bigbangtheory.

Ops: Chinesekid, Auronn, Gisonsalt, Thedork, Darkkiladeath, Toamatt, Mrsberry, OpSpec, Tarja, Ardon

Cero
06-30-2012, 12:23 PM
The best endgame PvPer's ever (in my opinion & in no particular order) are:

Comms: Hellcharger, BoeJangles, Bozack, Jav, Angelz, Caaap, Biozufrave, Gison, Devilsangel, Secretagent, Cero

Engis: Gauntlet, Morfic, Akfury, Bigbangtheory

Ops: Auronn, Gisonsalt, Thedork, Darkkiladeath, Toamatt, Mrsberry, OpSpec, Tarja, Ardon

right, Secretagent. i think many forgot his com. Im honest to say i havent been him with his Com/Op ever since the beginning of sL PvP. and ive also seen him going head to head with the top coms/op.
Agentman -Com
Secretagent - OP

Bio - his realy good kiter, i cant catch up his moves. and never again fought him lol.
Dev - i heard he and agent trained together, makes since when i fight him then owned me. his way better than bfore.
Gison - lol atlast someone enlisted you Gison..lolol

well should be right, gison has pvp talent. com or op, and is now trying to do Eng class lol.

javier995
06-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Bloodraw is good at CTF and PVP but its not that hard to get 12k CTF Kills.
Just play everyday some hours of CTF. As a Com with average-good Skills u can 20 Kills per Match.
So when play 10 Matches per day with 20 Kills per match, u can get 1k Kills in a five-day week.
So it need like 3-4 Months too get that much kills.
When u play ahrdcore u can get them in a shorter time :D

Or am i wrong? (i think so :/)

That's just about it lol, he's does well in TDM too lol even with his ctf build.

right, Secretagent. i think many forgot his com. Im honest to say i havent been him with his Com/Op ever since the beginning of sL PvP. and ive also seen him going head to head with the top coms/op.
Agentman -Com
Secretagent - OP

Bio - his realy good kiter, i cant catch up his moves. and never again fought him lol.
Dev - i heard he and agent trained together, makes since when i fight him then owned me. his way better than bfore.
Gison - lol atlast someone enlisted you Gison..lolol

well should be right, gison has pvp talent. com or op, and is now trying to do Eng class lol.

Lol I remember when I asked Angelz how to fight Dev (close range or kite), and he'd tell me "Lol that's Secretagent playing his account bro, just avoid stomp." It was funny Bc secret was there too lolol xD, now I know why it seems like I fight Agent when I fight Dev lol.

Also, Gison was one of the first mentioned lol.

And damn Bio is hard lol, well he is sometimes and sometimes not xD. Very good pvper lol, gotta dd him to my list.

Theres a new dude called raghav, he also got some skills :D

-Raghav

Dude careful man! I hear this guy beats people quickly :o

I bet he's a hidden pro!;)

Lol Mitch you got potential, you kind of fight like a com ATM Bc you stayed close to me when we fought. You play com more in pvp or is it your come g tanking skills? XD

akfury
06-30-2012, 01:21 PM
three up coming engineers mitchturbo, enchilada, and gisons eng *cough* all have beat me *cough*

Jblazer
06-30-2012, 02:38 PM
three up coming engineers mitchturbo, enchilada, and gisons eng *cough* all have beat me *cough*
xD Gisons Engineer can beat you?

gison
06-30-2012, 03:06 PM
My engi sucks :(

Jblazer
06-30-2012, 03:10 PM
It makes up for it when you have a pro commando!

akfury
06-30-2012, 03:30 PM
xD Gisons Engineer can beat you?

not consistent but he has got some wins

gison you dont suck..

Jblazer
06-30-2012, 04:01 PM
If your engi sucks then STS sucks,and we all know that these games made are the best!SL,PL,and DL are almost the only games I play no joke

deathcan
06-30-2012, 06:50 PM
You will improve gison ask some of the other engi's for some tips/builds cause ur health didnt seem right u died to quickly mayby use more health steal skills?? Dunno just a suggestion and LOL saiyen.....

Jblazer
07-01-2012, 08:37 PM
You will improve gison ask some of the other engi's for some tips/builds cause ur health didnt seem right u died to quickly mayby use more health steal skills?? Dunno just a suggestion and LOL saiyen.....
not a bad point! xD

Kanozaki
07-01-2012, 09:57 PM
lol flare is so cocky ,

last i bet him with a 35 toon with out using a nova . Seems his ego has risen alot. What i notice about the new generation players is that most of them have the biggest egos.

remember all of you , no matter how goo dyou think you are , there is always some one better . Keep that in mind

akfury
07-02-2012, 12:09 AM
lol flare is so cocky ,

last i bet him with a 35 toon with out using a nova . Seems his ego has risen alot. What i notice about the new generation players is that most of them have the biggest egos.

remember all of you , no matter how goo dyou think you are , there is always some one better . Keep that in mind

*cough* im the best *cough* hehehe on a serious point your 100% correct make it 110%

Shaocalur
07-02-2012, 12:13 AM
*cough* im the best *cough* hehehe on a serious point your 100% correct make it 110%

Or maybe when 237%

Your only the best when you can,

Dodge every shot,

Make every hit count,

Kill anyone in 1 shot

And la de da

akfury
07-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Or maybe when 237%

Your only the best when you can,

Dodge every shot,

Make every hit count,

Kill anyone in 1 shot

And la de da

umm i was saying kano is 100% correct ...

Shaocalur
07-02-2012, 12:22 AM
umm i was saying kano is 100% correct ...

I know I was just...

Ya know what? Pie.

akfury
07-02-2012, 01:27 AM
I know I was just...

Ya know what? Pie.
You were just what ? ... * smells the pie* *eats the pie *

Shaocalur
07-02-2012, 01:41 AM
You were just what ? ... * smells the pie* *eats the pie *

NUUUU my pie. D:

XxReiReixX
07-02-2012, 02:36 PM
will enjoy fighting you again reichan :) your are my favorite pupil

haha.. x) really? yay! lol.. you too good.. xD

javier995
07-03-2012, 07:16 PM
What i notice about the new generation players is that most of them have the biggest egos.

Nope, you're wrong. Dead wrong!!!

What if only 1 dev can pvp with his super ultra dev powers?

Like 1,000,000 on each stat point huh huh? While everyone else has regular stats, no one can beat him ._.

Lol I'm just pulling your leg Joshy boy:p

Of course there is always someone better than someone xD.

Heck there are cocky kids nowadays lol xD, heck I had someone tell me I killed him with luck Bc he beat Angelz, Cero, and Boz lol...

After 4-0 in CR... He was asking for a build lol xD.

XxReiReixX
07-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Nope, you're wrong. Dead wrong!!!

What if only 1 dev can pvp with his super ultra dev powers?

Like 1,000,000 on each stat point huh huh? While everyone else has regular stats, no one can beat him ._.

Lol I'm just pulling your leg Joshy boy:p

Of course there is always someone better than someone xD.

Heck there are cocky kids nowadays lol xD, heck I had someone tell me I killed him with luck Bc he beat Angelz, Cero, and Boz lol...

After 4-0 in CR... He was asking for a build lol xD.

I don't have a big ego... lol.. i didn't beat any of them.. can i have a build? jk.. xD

Cero
07-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Whatever they do. I reconize them as good pvp*ers.

Niikoo - good kiter. Had a big improvement. He was a squishy when i frst saw.him.

Enij-something -- also becoming better.

Mindkiller(op) - this guy beat a nova/razer by his guttersnipe.

javier995
07-04-2012, 12:20 PM

Niikoo - good kiter. Had a big improvement. He was a squishy when i frst saw.him.

I've fought them I think, but everyone improves.

Also, even tho one person has a better gun doesn't mean they'll have the win. If having better gear than someone means you'll automatically win then I'd never win on my op who used custom blade, and I fight all custom/plat l40s.

But yea, I know what you mean. Seeing someone win with Gutter does make you be like ":0" for a bit. Especially if the other player is good.

I don't have a big ego... lol.. i didn't beat any of them.. can i have a build? jk.. xD

Lol Rei you don't need a build, you need to pvp more is all:p

Taipan
07-04-2012, 04:27 PM

But yea, I know what you mean. Seeing someone win with Gutter does make you be like ":0" for a bit. Especially if the other player is good.

I use gutter on my main, and I've beat Flare with it, made him mad.. XD

OvigorothO
07-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Octavos is my favorite

javier995
07-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Octavos is my favorite

Lol ghost doesn't pvp tho.

javier995
07-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Hey guys, a few people you guys should fight (:

Endgame
Com: Extensive, Soclose

L20: Dunkey

Just a few semi-new people who have some potential of getting on the best pvper thingamajig :D

Zaltiar
07-07-2012, 07:32 AM
:) its nice to see there's still some trace of me left in SL. I tried to get on last time but everyone kept pming me for a challenge (oh god the pressure haha). Just gotta remember guys, its just a game in the end. See y'all around ;)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

javier995
07-08-2012, 03:44 PM
:) its nice to see there's still some trace of me left in SL. I tried to get on last time but everyone kept pming me for a challenge (oh god the pressure haha). Just gotta remember guys, its just a game in the end. See y'all around ;)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Lol I heard about that! Then it kinda happened with Boe as well lol.

Hope to see you back sometime, there's many who use your playstyle and do very well in TDM but fail horribly in CR lol :/.

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Is Auron a kill farmer?10k kills at this time sounds crazy without kill farming.

Shaocalur
07-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Is Auron a kill farmer?10k kills at this time sounds crazy without kill farming.

Lol, Auronn had 10k kills like 2 weeks after PvP was released...

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Ok so i'm guessing he's a kill farmer.

Cephei
07-08-2012, 05:59 PM
If u know Axton u know the biggest PVP noob. :((
I fought Javi and he had 40% left. :(
I bet biozufrave with my custom and nova but bio used normal Titanset and Razer and i only had 10% left.
I can only beat a rusty Hellacharger (i did this morning).

Thats a noobs life. :/

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 06:09 PM
I bet biozufrave with my custom and nova but bio used normal Titanset and Razer and i only had 10% left.

Nah not really.

Ardon
07-08-2012, 07:24 PM

Dam thats so false lol
He's been pvping everyone since pvp was released. Maybe kill farming but whatever. It's not like the LB is a measure of skill

Kanozaki
07-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Dam thats so false lol
He's been pvping everyone since pvp was released. Maybe kill farming but whatever. It's not like the LB is a measure of skill

i k r lol =.= , the best pvpers are in hiding , wonder when they will chose to reveal them selves :P

Ardon
07-08-2012, 09:02 PM
i k r lol =.= , the best pvpers are in hiding , wonder when they will chose to reveal them selves :P

Idk last I heard from them they were bored and had nothing to do in game. Such a shame. They were the best

javier995
07-08-2012, 09:32 PM

There are some people that I beat with 60+, and others say they're really good. Besides, you're not a noob lol.

Bio is a very good com, he's a kiter and that's the reason why he got you so low. You didn't stay close enough. I've seen him beat many players in titan and gutter, so don't knock yourself down Bc of what you had after the match ended.

Besides, you fought us each one time. You can't really rely on one match and say you can only beat a rusty HC.

This is really false..

Auronn pvped a lot, almost all day. It did not take him 2 weeks to get that many kills.

They did reveal themselves! Then they quit. What a shame :(

Idk last I heard from them they were bored and had nothing to do in game. Such a shame. They were the best

Last I heard one was playing PC fps games in Arizona: the other chatting it up in SL while in Canada.

At least we can see them here on forums huh;p

Jblazer
07-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Javier disagree's with everyone lol.

javier995
07-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Javier disagree's with everyone lol.

I disagreed Bc he called himself a noob, and he isn't a noob at all. He is a good com, he just needs to practice a bit more.

For Pete's sake, he goes directly to what other people call pros lol. All I see him is fight the good coms, if he loses to them constantly it'll kinda put him down IMO. Which is why he calls himself a noob, but that's why I think.

akfury
07-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Idk know if bene was listed but bene is one heck of a eng (was) and deserves the rep :)

Seiyen
07-09-2012, 03:01 AM

Thats not true,its impossible coz i was on the top of lb(pvp kills & deaths) for a week n i had like 750 kills(i did pvp whole day),kalibre somthin was #2 wid 500 kills
But after a week shreya,aurron,malamalisima n all started farming :mad:

Ps=> killmepvp helped me alot :p

-Raghav

Cero
07-09-2012, 05:40 AM
Idk know if bene was listed but bene is one heck of a eng (was) and deserves the rep :)

Bene is on my list

Cephei
07-09-2012, 05:41 AM
What about this Ozuyora guy?
He is on lb and he had a good kd Ratio too (5100/2100)
Does anyone know him?
Is he good?

javier995
07-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Does anyone know him?
Is he good?

He was a decent pvper.

He's not good anymore IMO. I'm pretty sure he farms/rushes since his brother is a huge rusher lol.

Besides, you can tell who are the good pvpers that get on LB with good KDs. They pvp a lot, but LB doesn't necessarily mean you're good.

So yes I know him, and no I don't think he's good.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Yeah like with people on Leaderboards on K/D Ratio you know they are kill farmers.I'm pretty sure you can't get 300+kills and 0-1 deaths that easy.

Taipan
07-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know him?
Is he good?
No offense, but the dude has cussed at me so much, and has rushed me even more.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 03:16 PM
No offense, but the dude has cussed at me so much, and has rushed me even more.
Yeah most of these people we see wouldn't cuss in real life,but in game it's a whole different thing.

javier995
07-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Yeah most of these people we see wouldn't cuss in real life,but in game it's a whole different thing.

Lol I love to cuss! I love dropping the F bomb Bc you can say it in so many different ways xD.

But... You need to know when you can cuss and when you shouldn't. You also have to have respect to those around you.

Like, you wouldn't go dropping swears the whole time in front of your grandma :p

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Lol I love to cuss! I love dropping the F bomb Bc you can say it in so many different ways xD.

But... You need to know when you can cuss and when you shouldn't. You also have to have respect to those around you.

Like, you wouldn't go dropping swears the whole time in front of your grandma :p

That first part wasn't necessary dude...If you like cussing no need to mention it.

Ardon
07-09-2012, 11:16 PM

Gotta admit. Cussing feels so good.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Gotta admit. Cussing feels so good.

I guess it must feel relieving...LOL

Ardon
07-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Very relieving. Cussing makes me feel cool and hip. I feel like im more mature when i cuss.

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Is that so?Lol

DevilsAngel
07-10-2012, 04:12 PM
:O awww javi ur too sweet :P

And to clear things up.. me and agent hardly trained together... We jus fought a lot ;)... To be one of the best, you gotta beat the rest :)..

I read a lot about laf, hate all u guys want.. but he made a name for himself... May not be a good one, but everyone will remember him... Jus saying...fighting him nowadays is pointless and i dont recomend doing since he kites for 2 min tryna get back to 100%... Theres a time to kite, when u really need to, but sometimes it jus gets rediculous...

ALSO i think its sad people call themselves "noob".. or anyeone else "noob".. no one is a noob, no one is a pro... Theres always someone out there that cant beat you and will beat you.. you people jus dont give yourself enough credit to know hiw good you can get

Btw id quote people but im on my phonr nd kinda lazy :P... Jus thought id jump on this since i herd bout it ingame :).. PEACE

Seiyen
07-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Hibikii one of the bests player i eva fought(i think hes best in whole game)

-Raghav

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Hibikii one of the bests player i eva fought(i think hes best in whole game)

-Raghav

Lol,not even close bro...He's good but he's not the best.

jellyduhz
07-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Geez I need to be trained by one of u guys ummm javi or ak cuz as of right now Im pretty sucky! I'd love some help ^^

Kanozaki
07-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Geez I need to be trained by one of u guys ummm javi or ak cuz as of right now Im pretty sucky! I'd love some help ^^

if your going to fight with com , javi is a good bet to train with .

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 07:17 PM
if your going to fight with com , javi is a good bet to train with .

TOTALLY AGREED,but there are some other good ones to.

akfury
07-10-2012, 08:53 PM

oh oh pick me jelly ill do it ... wait your an op... poo

Kanozaki
07-10-2012, 09:06 PM

lol yes for engi definitely make sure u get tips from ak :p

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 10:39 PM

Lol,but you have the skill of a op.:-0

jellyduhz
07-10-2012, 11:04 PM
So for either of I to train me I have to be eng or com? Awww poopsicles well I have one of each but they're lower lvls and idk what to skill I need a lot of help I'm so new at pvping

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 11:05 PM
I guess I could train you...i'm not pro anymore lol.I was for like a week,now I get owned lol.

jellyduhz
07-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Awesome u could help my op? Thatd be great!!!

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Yeah i'll try.

Seiyen
07-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Lol,not even close bro...He's good but he's not the best.

Hes a serious kitter,i fought him yesterday he literally teleports from one place to another(maybe very high speed connection)

-Raghav

jellyduhz
07-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Yay! I'm so xcited!!!!!

akfury
07-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Jelly I have a semi good op ( positive k/d ratio) so I could help

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Hes a serious kitter,i fought him yesterday he literally teleports from one place to another(maybe very high speed connection)

-Raghav

That's called Lag Switching right?

Seiyen
07-11-2012, 02:24 AM
That's called Lag Switching right?

Idk what its called,but its rlly a deadly move X_X

-Raghav

javier995
07-11-2012, 06:12 AM
So for either of I to train me I have to be eng or com? Awww poopsicles well I have one of each but they're lower lvls and idk what to skill I need a lot of help I'm so new at pvping

I can help with com, no problem.

Coms are good in 20+ pvp. Yes yes, even l20 coms are good with the right player :p. I'd recommend to try to have your com at a twink level to practice with. I'd say 20-25 (25 would suit you better) to practice kiting (with rifle). Then move up slowly to 26+ to start practicing stomp with your shield. Eventually you'll end up in 28+ where you will do better (in theory) with combos.

I can help with anything really, Twinks are my kinda thing:p. I'm saying twinks since you said they're low level alts, so it'd be smart to leave the com in twinks for awhile (for the reason i stated above).

As for engis.. I give the same advice to people that Fury gives me lol. I can help you there, but for engis, Fury is your man ;). I will recommend to keep the engi at 20 (if possible), since its where engis to fairly well in pvp.

If you need anything else, you have my kik, use it;p

Okay Dev I'm lazy too:p, so I won't quote you xD. Let me tell you the reason I call myself a noob. I get egotistical sometimes when people push my buttons and say I suck lol, so my ego gets bigger than my head. I notice it, but can't help it. That being said, I say I'm a noob so my ego won't take over me lol. I don't like acting cocky, so I say I'm a noob:D.

I admit that I do fail in some things. For example: I can't time KR unless I listen yo dubstep and I'm calm, I kept thinking Mind Wrack was 6m so I got worse on op lol, and I pvp WAY too much with lag (damn I'm addicted lol).

Observer
07-11-2012, 06:48 PM
He was a decent pvper.

He's not good anymore IMO. I'm pretty sure he farms/rushes since his brother is a huge rusher lol.

Besides, you can tell who are the good pvpers that get on LB with good KDs. They pvp a lot, but LB doesn't necessarily mean you're good.

So yes I know him, and no I don't think he's good.

O.o
So true lol.
I saw that he got 150 kills just from today and he was only online for one hour and most of it were in conflict resolution.
The devs really need to do something about farming kills.

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 07:49 PM
O.o
So true lol.
I saw that he got 150 kills just from today and he was only online for one hour and most of it were in conflict resolution.
Yeah when you see someone in conflict resolution that long,somethin is usually up.

Zaonabiuibil
07-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah when you see someone in conflict resolution that long,somethin is usually up.

That or it's one serious 1v1 XD

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 08:15 PM
That or it's one serious 1v1 XD

To serious...lol

Cero
07-11-2012, 09:44 PM
O.o
So true lol.

its players choice to farm for its something that the game allowed for all. Even i farm too.....currently holding and defending the no.1 spot on Lb...Death pvp ofc:P

Jblazer
07-11-2012, 09:58 PM
its players choice to farm for its something that the game allowed for all. Even i farm too.....currently holding and defending the no.1 spot on Lb...Death pvp ofc:P
So you're encouraging kill and death farming??

Tactx
07-11-2012, 10:15 PM
I listen yo dubstep

Million thumbs up ;)

And I agree with the playing while calm thing, I had the biggest rage ever that last time lol. Too hard to focus on your technique if you're raging. And if anyone wants help with endgame op pvp, let me know I can help ya out :-)

XxReiReixX
07-11-2012, 10:19 PM
I've fought them I think, but everyone improves.

Also, even tho one person has a better gun doesn't mean they'll have the win. If having better gear than someone means you'll automatically win then I'd never win on my op who used custom blade, and I fight all custom/plat l40s.

Lol Rei you don't need a build, you need to pvp more is all:p

But but.. T.T jk.. lolz! Sure! haha.. I think I'm taking my engi off pvp retirement lolz..

Popular
07-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Hellcharger/allibi imo :P

Jblazer
07-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Hellcharger/allibi imo :P

Hellcharger?Haven't seen him.

Cero
07-12-2012, 02:14 AM
So you're encouraging kill and death farming??

nope, not encouraging and im not against it too. i know Farming is UNFAIR but its not illegal in game.

asazocave
07-12-2012, 08:33 AM
where is Diaziveo (the guy who started this thread )?

Seiyen
07-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Banned XD

-Raghav

Seiyen
07-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Banned XD

-Raghav

Lol joke

-Raghav

XxReiReixX
07-12-2012, 01:28 PM
lol..

javier995
07-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Million thumbs up ;)

And I agree with the playing while calm thing, I had the biggest rage ever that last time lol. Too hard to focus on your technique if you're raging. And if anyone wants help with endgame op pvp, let me know I can help ya out :-)

Dubstep+calm= Javi times KR perfectly xD.

I wish i was always calm lol..

Rage= Don't pvp!!

Lol poor Tactx, good thing you're back in the pvp mode (:

On my main, my com, i was in conflict for 1 hour.. Longest game ever, that guy is a hell of a com.

I also spent 30-45min on my twink vs Spartanzzz, we kited too much lol..

But yea, sometimes people do serious fights lol. Then again, if they come out with a bunch of kills after an hour something must be up.

Jblazer
07-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Dubstep+calm= Javi times KR perfectly xD.

I wish i was always calm lol..

Rage= Don't pvp!!

Lol poor Tactx, good thing you're back in the pvp mode (:

On my main, my com, i was in conflict for 1 hour.. Longest game ever, that guy is a hell of a com.

I also spent 30-45min on my twink vs Spartanzzz, we kited too much lol..

But yea, sometimes people do serious fights lol. Then again, if they come out with a bunch of kills after an hour something must be up.
Yeah but hib has like 2k kills and 200 deaths in Arena,it's hard to believe.You see others way more skilled then him with 500+ deaths and same amount of kills.

javier995
07-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah but hib has like 2k kills and 200 deaths in Arena,it's hard to believe.You see others way more skilled then him with 500+ deaths and same amount of kills.

Lolol! People tell me all the time why some have a better KD than me.

I'll tell you why: I made my twinks with the original Twinks (blind, kano, ardon, etc), and those who have 500+ deaths are probably as old as my twinks. In other words, those twinks were tougher than the new ones. Therefore, its easier to get kills now imo.

As for Hibiki (or whatever his name is), I'll be straight with you, he's really not good lol.. I've never seen him fight anyone but those who obviously look like they're new. Hence the good kd, and low deaths.

Also, not everyone pvps just in twinks lol. I have multiple twinks; whenever i go to twink, there aren't many pvp rooms up. Thats probably another close to the same reason why others have higher deaths than those with 2k/200.

Ardon
07-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Lolol! People tell me all the time why some have a better KD than me.

I'll tell you why: I made my twinks with the original Twinks (blind, kano, ardon, etc), and those who have 500+ deaths are probably as old as my twinks. In other words, those twinks were tougher than the new ones. Therefore, its easier to get kills now imo.

As for Hibiki (or whatever his name is), I'll be straight with you, he's really not good lol.. I've never seen him fight anyone but those who obviously look like they're new. Hence the good kd, and low deaths.

Also, not everyone pvps just in twinks lol. I have multiple twinks; whenever i go to twink, there aren't many pvp rooms up. Thats probably another close to the same reason why others have higher deaths than those with 2k/200.

We ol' timers knew how to put up a good ol' fisty cup fight

Cero
07-12-2012, 09:53 PM
where is Diaziveo (the guy who started this thread )?

Banned XD

-Raghav

lol..

lol

jellyduhz
07-13-2012, 01:00 AM
I can help with com, no problem.

Coms are good in 20+ pvp. Yes yes, even l20 coms are good with the right player :p. I'd recommend to try to have your com at a twink level to practice with. I'd say 20-25 (25 would suit you better) to practice kiting (with rifle). Then move up slowly to 26+ to start practicing stomp with your shield. Eventually you'll end up in 28+ where you will do better (in theory) with combos.

I can help with anything really, Twinks are my kinda thing:p. I'm saying twinks since you said they're low level alts, so it'd be smart to leave the com in twinks for awhile (for the reason i stated above).

As for engis.. I give the same advice to people that Fury gives me lol. I can help you there, but for engis, Fury is your man ;). I will recommend to keep the engi at 20 (if possible), since its where engis to fairly well in pvp.

If you need anything else, you have my kik, use it;p

Okay Dev I'm lazy too:p, so I won't quote you xD. Let me tell you the reason I call myself a noob. I get egotistical sometimes when people push my buttons and say I suck lol, so my ego gets bigger than my head. I notice it, but can't help it. That being said, I say I'm a noob so my ego won't take over me lol. I don't like acting cocky, so I say I'm a noob:D.

I admit that I do fail in some things. For example: I can't time KR unless I listen yo dubstep and I'm calm, I kept thinking Mind Wrack was 6m so I got worse on op lol, and I pvp WAY too much with lag (damn I'm addicted lol).

Thnk u so much for all this advice javi I shall try and lvl her to 20 And then I will contact u for help also I did kik u and got nothing -.- lol

jellyduhz
07-13-2012, 01:02 AM
Million thumbs up ;)

Thnk u so much for ur help today!!! Ur an awesome teacher and hey maybe I should try listening to dub step too so I can remain calm so hard for me -.-

asazocave
07-13-2012, 12:39 PM
, I will recommend to keep the engi at 20 (if possible), since its where engis to fairly well in pvp

dang iwas going to make lvl 25 eng..
well ithink javie is also right person for pvp tip cuz he got twink at all lvl 10-35 hes good

javier995
07-13-2012, 05:18 PM
dang iwas going to make lvl 25 eng..
well ithink javie is also right person for pvp tip cuz he got twink at all lvl 10-35 hes good

Make it, see how it goes. If it doesn't go well, just make it to level 30. My engi did fairly well at lvl30.

akfury
07-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Make it, see how it goes. If it doesn't go well, just make it to level 30. My engi did fairly well at lvl30.

javi thats because eng is at peek at level 30 its the best engineer level

javier995
07-14-2012, 02:08 AM
javi thats because eng is at peek at level 30 its the best engineer level

Lol well that build ya gave me helped me even more :p

Last time I pvped when my engi was 30, I beat 2 custom mega coms (1 at a time, gotta love the running;p) and then I got rushed by some random l35 op xD. I have a positive engi kd Bc I pvped at level 30 lol, then again not many pros play on 30:p.

Diaziveo
07-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Banned XD

-Raghav
I know who your characters are, i know where they live and what they eat and i promise you...before i get banned i will make sure to hurt you first!

HunterSLAYER
07-14-2012, 02:49 AM
I know who your characters are, i know where they live and what they eat and i promise you...before i get banned i will make sure to hurt you first!

The op has finally spoken!

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Seiyen
07-14-2012, 09:05 AM

:p

-Raghav

akfury
07-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Lol well that build ya gave me helped me even more :p

Last time I pvped when my engi was 30, I beat 2 custom mega coms (1 at a time, gotta love the running;p) and then I got rushed by some random l35 op xD. I have a positive engi kd Bc I pvped at level 30 lol, then again not many pros play on 30:p.

lol i forgot i gave you a build, and yeah few pros are at 30 but fighting pro 30s is easier than pros on any other level imo

javier995
07-14-2012, 04:13 PM
lol i forgot i gave you a build, and yeah few pros are at 30 but fighting pro 30s is easier than pros on any other level imo

Lol yea less competition.

Shaocalur
07-15-2012, 04:03 PM
0_o Can't believe this went on for 10 pages...

akfury
07-15-2012, 04:52 PM
0_o Can't believe this went on for 10 pages...
im just surprised it didnt get locked ....

Seiyen
07-15-2012, 11:13 PM
im just surprised it didnt get locked ....

Bcoz no1 trolled or flamed in this thread:) we sl peeps rock!

-Raghav

Cero
07-16-2012, 03:41 AM
Noticed no one adds :
Xxmanxx - his a good com. can fairly fights kiters and toe2toe coms

Comandantee - i think he was the frst com to match/killed HC&Auronn when they were on the top.

Siri - can fairly fights HC

javier995
07-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Noticed no one adds :
Xxmanxx - his a good com. can fairly fights kiters and toe2toe coms

Comandantee - i think he was the frst com to match/killed HC&Auronn when they were on the top.

Siri - can fairly fights HC

I thought I added xman lol.

Coman wasn't all he was cracked up to be when I fought him js.. He's much better on his op lol.

Who's Siri?

Tactx
07-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Comandantee used to be one of the best commando pvpers IMO, he hasn't been good for the past months because he took a break and wanted to try op. Now he has retired his com and moved on to operative ;)

Kanozaki
07-16-2012, 04:44 PM
dang lol so i pvpd for a bit and damm has the scene changed lol .

javier995
07-16-2012, 06:20 PM
dang lol so i pvpd for a bit and damm has the scene changed lol .

I told you!

Next time you should listen._.

I highly doubt you won't get back into shape :p

Swimmingstar
07-16-2012, 07:02 PM
I owned when SL pvp first came out but then didn't come back for a while and when I came back, I leveled up a little and it got 9999x harder.

akfury
07-17-2012, 02:19 AM
I owned when SL first came out, as an engineer! Then didn't play SL for a long time after I reached 20 or 21 and after I came back, I leveled up a little and it got 9999x harder.

Pvp came out at level 36 cap 0.o

Cero
07-17-2012, 02:28 AM
[/QUOTE]

Who's Siri?[/QUOTE]

His from <noobs for life> ask bozack

javier995
07-17-2012, 01:00 PM
His from <noobs for life> ask bozack

Kay!

Even tho you already told me lol.

Jblazer
07-17-2012, 02:06 PM
Idk why the guild is called Noobs for Life,like everybody in it has 0 deaths.:D

Swimmingstar
07-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Pvp came out at level 36 cap 0.o

Edited post to make it more clear.

Kanozaki
07-17-2012, 06:05 PM
I told you!

Next time you should listen._.

I highly doubt you won't get back into shape :p

pfft a bit of practice and ill be back in shape :p

Ardon
07-17-2012, 06:59 PM
pfft a bit of practice and ill be back in shape :p

Lies, you'll lose interest before you get back in shape :p

Cero
07-18-2012, 01:56 AM
Kay!

Even tho you already told me lol.

lol, posted this one frst b4 i could tell you.

Anecat
07-18-2012, 02:00 PM
I dont know if u guys remember brosophist, but he was the best at 15 for a period of time. And Groundade in the early stages of Project Twink and Elite Droids he beat Recidation quite well.

javier995
07-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Lies, you'll lose interest before you get back in shape :p

Ikr! He probably already lost interest.

I dont know if u guys remember brosophist, but he was the best at 15 for a period of time. And Groundade in the early stages of Project Twink and Elite Droids he beat Recidation quite well.

Groundade? Sounds familiar, dunno but I saw that name flying around on some dude's rush list lol.

Broso is good, and uh no comment about the rest. :)

Cero
07-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Doobysnackss - improved alot ... give him a try if u disapproved:P

Mrbananaz
07-26-2012, 02:25 AM
not asking for anything, but i heard engitwink deserves to be on that lvl20 engi list. i heard shes really good! but u gotta give akfury credit, i heard he taught her everything she knows

akfury
07-26-2012, 01:44 PM
not asking for anything, but i heard engitwink deserves to be on that lvl20 engi list. i heard shes really good! but u gotta give akfury credit, i heard he taught her everything she knows

Meh... I was to lazy to do a proper teaching ;) I have not seen the out come of my worthless teachings yet hope it worked out

Jblazer
07-27-2012, 02:32 AM
Meh... I was to lazy to do a proper teaching ;) I have not seen the out come of my worthless teachings yet hope it worked out

I prefer mashing buttons and see who dies first.xD

deathcan
07-29-2012, 05:05 AM
Is it just me or did the carbines make engis 10x harder lol im glad we got more engis to fight now tho i used to only see the usual ones now im seeing alot more coming into light same with ops and coms alike the hive definatly improved the pvp scene (: took me awhile to get used to the new distances and glitch in pvp (using skills side on seems to reach further??) anyways after i worked them out i got bak into my pvp mode i nearly lost interest during the infected deck event but definatly turnd it around with the hive good on ya sts

Cero
07-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Is it just me or did the carbines make engis 10x harder lol im glad we got more engis to fight now tho i used to only see the usual ones now im seeing alot more coming into light same with ops and coms alike the hive definatly improved the pvp scene (: took me awhile to get used to the new distances and glitch in pvp (using skills side on seems to reach further??) anyways after i worked them out i got bak into my pvp mode i nearly lost interest during the infected deck event but definatly turnd it around with the hive good on ya sts

Lol yea. Got my eng a new PewPew ...made me able to go head on against custom or plat geared OP

Jblazer
07-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Lol yea. Got my eng a new PewPew ...made me able to go head on against custom or plat geared OP

When I was new to pvp and playing engineers I would just let them pillar hug until my skills were done loading.Lol then there was he day I realized thats why they were always full health.xD

HunterSLAYER
07-30-2012, 06:42 AM
Tarja is a pvp booster that rushes people in groups hurting people's kd.

U need a LIFE.
SERIOUSLY.

Seiyen
07-30-2012, 07:03 AM
Tarja is a pvp booster that rushes people in groups hurting people's kd.

Now goku will get this thread closed:thumbdown::screwy:

akfury
07-30-2012, 11:02 AM
No one reply to him please

Zolum
07-30-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm just glad to be pvping with a great, skillful, fun community. I don't agree with many of them at times, but things work out in the end. You are all sweggy pvpers. (just a word for swaggy xD)

akfury
07-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Yep what he said pvp wouldn't be as fun if we didn't have a great community to play with competion is fierce but always with good spirit (usually) :)

javier995
08-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Omg omg omg!!!!

So much new talent all of a sudden;)

All you pros are giving out lessons huh! Where are my private lessons at?:(

Lots more competition now :p

Mitchturbo
08-01-2012, 02:31 AM
It's all that new weaponry ;-)

Itoopeo
08-01-2012, 06:31 AM

U are pro with gisonsalt mostly

akfury
08-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Omg omg omg!!!!

So much new talent all of a sudden;)

All you pros are giving out lessons huh! Where are my private lessons at?:(

Lots more competition now :p

No talent for pyros with a napalm rifle :P lol

Zaonabiuibil
08-01-2012, 12:24 PM

:banana: Burn baby burn! :banana:

javier995
08-01-2012, 01:10 PM
It's all that new weaponry ;-)

It's funny how I never said anything about them using the new weapons..

The people I'm talking about don't use napalm rifles, they don't even use the new legendaries. They use the same old nova or a purple coil.

Which is why i said talent, not "omg look people think they're bad *** with new guns".

So yea... Not talking about people using new guns which give them their "skills", I'm talking about the people who actually have skill.

Mitchturbo
08-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Lol good point! :-)

But I personally love the new toys at our disposal lol XD

You cant beat the teachings of some of the best PvP players out there though,
Wish I could practice mawr :-( Everyone pwns Mitchturbo in PvP lol XD

Cero
08-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Lol good point! :-)

But I personally love the new toys at our disposal lol XD

You cant beat the teachings of some of the best PvP players out there though,
Wish I could practice mawr :-( Everyone pwns Mitchturbo in PvP lol XD

*like*

TheRajX
08-01-2012, 05:26 PM
It's all about adapting. Adapting is harder than being lazy and calling yourself old school using a nova. Use the nova if the opponent asks, otherwise, get with the program. :p

Also I want some challengers. Come at me!!! (especially Engis; I'm bored)

Il use either primed napalm, primed tempest or accelerated matrix coil.

Cero
08-02-2012, 11:06 AM
It's all about adapting. Adapting is harder than being lazy and calling yourself old school using a nova. Use the nova if the opponent asks, otherwise, get with the program. :p

Also I want some challengers. Come at me!!! (especially Engis; I'm bored)

Il use either primed napalm, primed tempest or accelerated matrix coil.

lol i enjoy myself trashing against rusher. thats what i do if im bored. theyre funny some rage quit and sometimes it gets on me pfff

xkoolwillx
08-19-2012, 07:59 PM

Endgame:

Com: Angelzassasin, Devilsangel, Gison, Bozack, Cero, Xmanxx, Tactx, Secretagent, Caaap, Bloodraw(ahem ctf king ;) ), Kenzor, Matrixblast, Mrbananaz, Zero, Hellcharger, Bio, Baus

Op: Gison, Tactx, Thedork, Laflare, Spartanzzz, Tarja, Staryknight, Ardon, Operativespec (when he's not drunk), Toamatt, Caaap, Vanished, Testla, Zao, Westlyford, Copout, Chinesekid (he's back(: )

Engi: Bigbangtheory, Akfury, Morfic, Staryknight, Asigreofay

L35-38:

Com: Quanabo, Mrsbunny, Wilkybaby

L30-34:

Op: Teamosarah, Rushingpro (takes on 35s and wins, and took out 3 coms who rushed him holy moly o.o)

L25-29:

L20-24:

Com: Quanabo, Wilkybaby (she's 35 now)

Engi: Iuv, Asazacove, Rittik

L15-19:

Op: Spartanzzz, Ardon, Recidation, Goatinferno, Meows, Gison, Blind, Kanozaki, Mrbananaz

L10-14:

Op: Trolle, Pinktwink, Gison, Hells, Mrbananaz, Goatinfernojr, Meows, Staryknight

Updated: 6-26-12.

I will update the ones from Cero's to put in the extinct old school pros/legends!

6-30-12

Added some people and fixed the levels for some.
Javier !!!!! Hi and You forgot me Daedlyhaste I taught peanutchu how to pvp and rushmaster taught me i was lvl 20 at that time

Ucazhaus
08-22-2012, 07:05 PM
@.@ whos gison

Lol jk..

Ucaz 'in the' haus (like a baus)

Alts: Ucazhaus (lvl 40 pvp op) Zeonaloz (lvl 40 pvp engi) Feardareaper (lvl 40 pvp com) Powapuffdude (lvl uhh 15 or 16 lol op twink)

shadyace
08-23-2012, 05:57 AM
shadyace... enough said

javier995
08-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Javier !!!!! Hi and You forgot me Daedlyhaste I taught peanutchu how to pvp and rushmaster taught me i was lvl 20 at that time

I see, you sound very familiar, i might add you to my list.

Mrbananaz
08-24-2012, 01:26 AM
there may be a reason why kool sounds familiar.. lol
btw wont b on/pvpin for awhile time to take a break from Sl

xkoolwillx
08-25-2012, 02:43 PM
I see, you sound very familiar, i might add you to my list.
i known u for like ever lol

deathcan
08-26-2012, 06:04 AM
Deadlyhaste?? Ohhh right u pvp on twink mostly right?

javier995
08-26-2012, 10:08 AM
i known u for like ever lol

Lol I've known a lot of people for like ever xD, once i forgot who gison was lol.

Mrbananaz
08-26-2012, 09:13 PM
lol really?

Rittik
08-27-2012, 02:16 AM
Rules or defyduck should be added in Ops lv 15 and lv20

Rik[Rittik]

deathcan
08-27-2012, 05:38 AM
Lol i love how i slip n slide thru everyones list lmao jk jk but i am starting to get the hang of the pro style now am actually stating to kill the pro's for once lol i remember wen i was a noob and first pvp'd lolol i had a pve build and was rubbish lol then i saw wat skill and how to maximize there dmg out put and watched the pro's fight each other watching different tactics until i found my own groove and tactic btw y do people constantly ask me for pvp lessons O.o?? its like umm well u shoot u fire off some skills and u die lolol or win haha

Kanozaki
08-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Lol i love how i slip n slide thru everyones list lmao jk jk but i am starting to get the hang of the pro style now am actually stating to kill the pro's for once lol i remember wen i was a noob and first pvp'd lolol i had a pve build and was rubbish lol then i saw wat skill and how to maximize there dmg out put and watched the pro's fight each other watching different tactics until i found my own groove and tactic btw y do people constantly ask me for pvp lessons O.o?? its like umm well u shoot u fire off some skills and u die lolol or win haha

definitely vouch for death , one of the best kiters i have seen thus far. Sadly im noob so what do i know about pvp right :(

akfury
08-27-2012, 01:42 PM

yep death is beast

iAmPain
08-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Let the thread die Okay? -_-..

Mrbananaz
08-28-2012, 12:08 AM

lmao

gison
08-28-2012, 02:44 AM

But..
I like this thread tho :(

iAmPain
08-28-2012, 03:55 AM
But..
I like this thread tho :(

Yes you can see this thread son, but no extra rice this dinner!

gison
08-28-2012, 04:35 AM
Yes you can see this thread son, but no extra rice this dinner!

But...
I love rice tho :(