PDA

View Full Version : How to report

chupapiMunyanyo
12-23-2021, 12:10 AM
I my friend cought a guy who is selling gold for money... How to report?? My friend sent me the ss of convo and the account of the the guy who is selling his gold

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
12-23-2021, 12:29 AM
Contact support I think....I tried to report someone for scamming before with ss and all other things needed but the guy wasn't banned and still playing till this day XD idk why....but you can try to contact support they will do something about it I believe

Good Luck :)

Greazemk
12-23-2021, 01:55 AM
https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new this?

championboost
12-23-2021, 03:31 AM
Contact support I think....I tried to report someone for scamming before with ss and all other things needed but the guy wasn't banned and still playing till this day XD idk why....but you can try to contact support they will do something about it I believe

Good Luck :)If u give someone ur items thats ur own fault. Thats just being dumb

Also i found a group on facebook where a lot of ppl are selling gold everyday and they dont get caught

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

AucResearcher
12-23-2021, 04:27 AM
If u give someone ur items thats ur own fault. Thats just being dumb

Also i found a group on facebook where a lot of ppl are selling gold everyday and they dont get caught

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Yeah i know it was my fault XD i already forgot about it but i cant take it that he was still in the game after all the report ;-; idk how do ban system work