PDA

View Full Version : Event portal and energies

Nocturnus
12-23-2021, 04:35 AM
For future events, could you add two options here to open energies?
-Craft energies;
-Tradeable energy;

Sometimes I run out of energies, and I have to leave this page to open in the inventory or hotbar or sometimes I end up buying energies by plat by mistake (even with the purchase confirmation). A bit uncomfortable.

Thanks a lot!

Edit:

In the images you can see the 2 ways to open energies, through inventory or with hotbars.
And the 2 types of energies that you can find:
-Craftable energies.
-Tradeable energy (bought in auct, by plat or dropped in a chest).

In this image you can see that the hotbar indicates how much energy you have and when you have no more energy, the hotbar turns gray.

My idea was precisely that, to have that system (perhaps icons) with those 2 energy accesses (indicating how many energies you have and when you do not have energies in gray) directly on the page where the portal is, so as not to have to leave the portal, each once I run out of energy, it would give a more fluid game.

I also researched, what Player mentioned in his comment, and the portal could also be redesigned to how it is seen in the ruins portal:

That is, the 3 types of energies would appear, to enter the event, or something like that.

Thanks again.

asommers
12-24-2021, 12:55 PM
Sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you just looking for additional buttons (Craft and Auction House) to help you navigate quicker?

That reminds me, we should be consistent in Consignment Shop vs. Auction House.

-ALS

Nocturnus
12-24-2021, 07:43 PM
Sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you just looking for additional buttons (Craft and Auction House) to help you navigate quicker?

-ALS

I meant that in that same portal window, the options to open the crafted or purchased energies that you have available in inventory at the moment appear, in addition to the option to buy energies per plat that appears in the image.
The problem is that if you do not have open energies or you forget to open it, you must leave the portal, go to the hotbar or inventory and open another 2 or 3. Then return to the portal.
Or sometimes, as I said before, you buy energy for plat that you didn't want.

Player AL
12-25-2021, 08:23 PM
Just make it similar as entrance to forgotten ruins, would be perfect:
Portal window show 2 options: consume plat or token (energy in this case), pressing one of them and you are in dungeon, without opening these energy kits every time

Nocturnus
12-28-2021, 01:15 AM

-ALS

Just make it similar as entrance to forgotten ruins, would be perfect:
Portal window show 2 options: consume plat or token (energy in this case), pressing one of them and you are in dungeon, without opening these energy kits every time

I edited the post, to better understand what I am trying to suggest. And I added what Player AL suggested, it seems like a good idea too.

asommers
12-28-2021, 01:46 PM
I see now. Ok, we'll take a look.

-ALS