PDA

View Full Version : Duggar Bow vs. New Mythic 81 ft. Syrillax

ThreadPolice
12-23-2021, 05:02 AM
What are your experiences? I know the new mythic is rather pricey but is it also worth its performance?
Below a video has been demonstrated where it can be seen that Duggar bow might outperform the new mythic 81 (based on time and reliability).
If someone has a video of the new 81 mythic in action, please share :)

https://youtu.be/CLO4-pYdQZE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

umarrahim
12-23-2021, 05:21 AM
Mythic bow proc oneshots from full to 0 in 1 hit, I hope that helps u make a comparison.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
12-23-2021, 05:46 AM
You just showed 1 successful attempt. This doesn't prove or show anything.

Mythic bow:
https://youtu.be/Ro4rE4zGMtc

Watch from 3:20 onward.
Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
12-23-2021, 05:55 AM
Mythic bow proc oneshots from full to 0 in 1 hit, I hope that helps u make a comparison.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Regardless of the boss damage? I’ve ran multiple runs (as I’m above 100k+ points) with various mythic weapons, but often it takes quite a while to proc, and in other moments it is instantly, of course this depends also of the player. But yes, thanks for your feedback!

championboost
12-23-2021, 06:01 AM
u are just showing two attempts where it worked.
thats not how a study works

Greazemk
12-23-2021, 06:05 AM
Against Syrillax it might be effective, other than that it is still without a doubt mythic 81 bow is far superior than duggar bow.

and in that case, we would like to see 150+ bd duggar bow in DM or against Fly versus Mythic 81 bow with average stats.

snakeeyes
12-23-2021, 06:23 AM
Duggar bow is op last winter event but now mythic bow just watch this how op marianos bow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_72qM8yeGU

ThreadPolice
12-23-2021, 07:17 AM
u are just showing two attempts where it worked.
thats not how a study works

Well I’ve done hindering of runs where it worked, ain’t gonna record it all haha. But I understand your point.

Azel
12-23-2021, 08:38 AM
Syrillax is old news, watch this clip for one shot dragon [brood] with myth bow :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5pAEH7ATFk

snakeeyes
12-23-2021, 08:52 AM
That shows how op marianos op and add sunken armor proc more op, can mythic set 81 do this the same?

PatD
12-23-2021, 08:53 AM
Idk for rogue and mage but one thing for sure, the main problem with warrior myth is the proc chance and the charge time,
it really ruined the playing experience/fun imo

snakeeyes
12-23-2021, 09:19 AM
Idk for rogue and mage but one thing for sure, the main problem with warrior myth is the proc chance and the charge time,
it really ruined the playing experience/fun imo

Mythic aegis is much 100x much better than marianos bro because it can 1 hit all from 90-99% hp of the boss map 1-4 in zodias brood dragon and syrilax i think not as hard as event before 2014 that need all class and strategy now all event is easy just like paracel in holloween event. Now no challenge at all the only challenging now is the new map zodias.

snakeeyes
12-23-2021, 09:35 AM
I remember running at the event need the heal tank of the warior, need the crit of rogue and mana for mage because theres no auto pots use, need strategy aa of pet kelvin to stun the boss.

Avaree
12-23-2021, 10:16 AM
Good ol’ kelvin

AucResearcher
12-23-2021, 10:20 AM
Mythic aegis is much 100x much better than marianos bro because it can 1 hit all from 90-99% hp of the boss map 1-4 in zodias brood dragon and syrilax i think not as hard as event before 2014 that need all class and strategy now all event is easy just like paracel in holloween event. Now no challenge at all the only challenging now is the new map zodias.
It can 1 shot boss in deep marsh/evg with ult.... Without ult you can't.... Or maybe with chasmal proc can too....this is from what I experience.... Idk if you can 1 shot without ult or without Chasmal proc (just Aegis proc)

snakeeyes
12-23-2021, 10:54 AM
It can 1 shot boss in deep marsh/evg with ult.... Without ult you can't.... Or maybe with chasmal proc can too....this is from what I experience.... Idk if you can 1 shot without ult or without Chasmal proc (just Aegis proc)

But using marianos cannot do that too even the most op bd rogue player to 1shot the dragon on dm, i know it can with duggar dagger with the help of sunken and ultimate aim shot. Same as mythic aegis + ultimate skill of warior.

PatD
12-23-2021, 10:54 AM

i can but with vb and Meph aa(i also have approx 2.1k str), and also if im solo or else i don't have time when in party, take too long to proc

mwmbgs
12-23-2021, 01:03 PM
I can one shot event syrillax with neptaris, vb, axe throw and arc wereiger aa. 1.6k str no bd awake

AucResearcher
12-23-2021, 06:37 PM
i can but with vb and Meph aa(i also have approx 2.1k str), and also if im solo or else i don't have time when in party, take too long to proc

Agreed !!!!! Usually boss killed first before i even managed to proc the aegis ! This is so frustrating for me.....and yeah maybe you can 1 hit it cuz of the op stat and pet hehe im just using a decent 1.7k str set (legend set,chasmal,polar,mire arti,nekro aa)

will0
12-23-2021, 06:53 PM
it is the same for hyperos gun ... cant even process the gun with needing to charge the gun 2 x and chance are not 100% and the boss minions disrupt the process after "marking" the first charge

Azel
12-24-2021, 12:24 AM
That shows how op marianos op and add sunken armor proc more op, can mythic set 81 do this the same?

The point was to show myth bow is better than dugg imo, rather than which proc u combine :p

But using marianos cannot do that too even the most op bd rogue player to 1shot the dragon on dm, i know it can with duggar dagger with the help of sunken and ultimate aim shot. Same as mythic aegis + ultimate skill of warior.

Well below is link for one shot DM dragon with myth bow + ult :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sSaOLjs7k

snakeeyes
12-24-2021, 12:43 AM
The point was to show myth bow is better than dugg imo, rather than which proc u combine :p

Well below is link for one shot DM dragon with myth bow + ult :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-sSaOLjs7k

Do you know the meaning of one shot bro? Dug bow proc cannot because its a dot, maybe a dugdag but i may say 90-99% but not a one shot (its a proc 1shot) not just like myth aegis that can proc 1 shot dragon hp by 90-99% one shot means from 100 to 0% of hp.

Azel
12-24-2021, 12:54 AM
haha funny how people get rattled :p

anyway my point was to show how good myth bow still is, ty XD

Switchback
12-24-2021, 01:22 AM
Always nice to pay 2-3x the price in gear only to get outmatched in your classes Designated' purpose. Strictly from a PvE perspective, Buff Rogs or dimish.

Greazemk
12-24-2021, 04:23 AM
Let's stay on topic, how the hell we went from Duggar Bow vs Mythic Bow 81 to Mythic Aegis 81 vs Mythic Bow 81

You guys are genius on how to start forum drama, and this discussion shouldn't take this long to discuss.

Duggar Bow - Good for starters not just cheap, can be used most part of the arlor maps. Good enough to start with, but not the best - Damager over time
Mythic Bow 81 - The best weapon against bosses, very expensive makes buying it worth. The best or one of the best - Burst Damage.

See the difference? Simple as that.

codered
12-24-2021, 09:25 PM
Let's stay on topic, how the hell we went from Duggar Bow vs Mythic Bow 81 to Mythic Aegis 81 vs Mythic Bow 81

You guys are genius on how to start forum drama, and this discussion shouldn't take this long to discuss.

Duggar Bow - Good for starters not just cheap, can be used most part of the arlor maps. Good enough to start with, but not the best - Damager over time
Mythic Bow 81 - The best weapon against bosses, very expensive makes buying it worth. The best or one of the best - Burst Damage.

See the difference? Simple as that.This
Makes me wonder how sts can top this mythic weapon with the arcane one. new arcane bow be like, kill everything on sight, or like mythic one but heal everyone when proc lel