methods of platinum. star legends
has recruited many players, but the
method of buying platinum is not
accessible to all, a way for everyone
would buy platinum by sms. what do
you think of this idea?

KingFu
06-24-2012, 07:33 AM
STS would have I sign a contract with cell phone providers (and I doubt they'd sign with all of them, limiting the purchase by SMS to [most likely] Verizon customers only). Also, I believe they'd have to split some of the profits with the provider. Correct me if I'm wrong.

HunterSLAYER
06-24-2012, 07:42 AM
I vote for prepaid card even though I have a credit card :D

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Deathpunch
06-24-2012, 09:03 AM
I just charge it to my phone bill. That way I can dodge uncomfortable questions from Mrs. Deathpunch. But not everyone has that option.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Kanozaki
06-24-2012, 11:14 AM
mhmm The option to pay by phone will be useful for some and can generate income for SL through miners but it should be limited. Like a max of 300 plat a month or something along those lines as buying plat can be really addicting lol.

Deathpunch
07-05-2012, 06:15 PM
mhmm The option to pay by phone will be useful for some and can generate income for SL through miners but it should be limited. Like a max of 300 plat a month or something along those lines as buying plat can be really addicting lol.

You think miners should be limited on how much they can charge to their phone bill? I don't agree. They work long and hard underground digging up the metals and minerals we take for granted everyday. I say unlimited purchases for miners.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.